April 26, 2024, 07:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228441 times)
k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2009, 09:26:26 PM »

Okay, now we all know there are so many variables here. 
1. no evidence of any harm to Haleigh
2. doesn't fit a pattern for a predator
3. Haleigh is gone
4. Haleigh's clothes were changed, because her nightclothes were in the dirty clothes pile.
5. meds were taken.
7 Haleigh was up after short elevator went to bed, because was watching her dvd, snow dogs, and it was found in the dvd player by Le.

Now think outside the box.  
She wasn't harmed
she wasn't taken by a predator,
she is gone,
her clothes changed.
she let them in the front door..
her meds were taken because she needs them.

What is left????   

How do we know that medication was missing? How do we know her clothes were changed?

Feb 10th now is approx 80 days.  Just how long would this medication last, if she indeed needed this on a regular basis.  When would it be time to get a new prescription.  One can't just walk into the drug store and purchase this without a prescription.  So...how is this being handled, if someone actually has Haleigh??? 

From what I understand these people use (abuse) a lot of prescription drugs.  Seems it would be easy for local dealer to ask a bigger dealer to get the meds Haleigh needs.  Just a thought I had...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

Why would she know Misty from these visitations,   Ronald or his Mother usually brought the kids to there visit and as far as I know Crystal only heard about Misty from what the kids told her!

As I said, since they had been living together since November, seems odd that Crystal did not know about Misty. That's all I was stating.

I have no idea how the kids got transferred for her visitations. I just assumed she went and picked them up at their house and delivered them in the same manner.

No biggie.

She knew about Misty, just might not have known much or ever met her in person. I do know she picked the kids up and returned them to McDonald's... Ron did not want her knowing where they lived... probably because of Misty being so young.
I get the impression that she did not know a lot of what was going on until after Haleigh disappeared, and when she found out, she freaked... thus the custody issue came up and the chit hit the fan, sotaspeak.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2009, 09:29:55 PM »

snip from K8:From what I understand these people use (abuse) a lot of prescription drugs.  Seems it would be easy for local dealer to ask a bigger dealer to get the meds Haleigh needs.  Just a thought I had...

K8...I thought the very same thing ....seems logical

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »

hmmmmm...but as a caring mother, shouldn't Crystal have made it her business to know what was going on with her kids?  ...she did not have to move so far away from her children and leave them with a man that she claims was abusive to her and to them..As a mother, it was her business to make sure that her children were safe..she could have stayed in the same town and been more aware of what was supposedly going on...she knows plenty of people still in that town...and we all know how they all talk...I am sure that she knew who was taking care of her kids and if she didn't, then shame on her.....jmo....Perhaps she is trying to do better now...and good for her if she is...however, she has to take part of the blame for her childrens welfare...She didn't even make sure that they were being fed...via child support that she owed...if a father had done that, he would have probably been in jail by now..or then....She could have used birth control and not had another child until the first 2 were taken care of...She could have worked, saved her money and taken Ron back to court to get the children that she is saying were so abused...jmo...she is not innocent in any of this..although, she is probably the nicest one of the bunch...
I know for a fact that I could not sleep at night if I thought that my babies were being abused by anyone, let alone leave them there with the supposed abuser...but that is just me I guess...(above posted by cookie)

I am sure we all know cookie...that sometimes we must make a move to where the work is, or in this case, maybe Chad already had a home and a job.  I would guess that Ron instructed Haleigh, not to speak of what was going on, ie, if she was spanked, or the home life.  In all of the pics we have seen she appeared to always have a smile.  How much discipline they received, we do not know.

We don't know the intentions of Chad and Crystal...maybe they had hoped to move closer to Satsuma...maybe things didn't work out so well, or possibly this location had to do with his two other children, that he just gained custody of.

Maybe Crystal believed all that Ron told her.  Maybe she took his word as gospel.  Maybe she is now finding out that his word...wasn't worth crap.  Unless there was something to draw Crystal's attention to bring in the children's agency....until now...all of the mice are coming out of the cracks.

You know yourself in the video with Geraldo, Ron said he followed the children's agency rules regarding discipline.  But..then we hear about a co-worker and what he had overheard.  If he did not want Crystal knowing where they live, hard to get a good view of what was going on.  Neither of the Cummings gramas appear to be on the up and up either. So.....who could she trust to get the complete picture of her children's homelife and surroundings????

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »

Sorry if this has already been answered.  But here is the link to the article of the 

24million dollar drug bust in Putnam County that took place.

I do not see Jerome Williams as being one of those arrested. 

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=136123

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

Possibly Jeromes/Jerrys abode

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

Approximately 2.3 miles from the Huddle House at 3909 Crill Ave in Palatka
2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Thanks Heart ~  In the video when NayNay was arrested recently by Cobra, she is seen coming out of a pink vinyl sided house.  Would that be the Huddle House, or does anyone know where ....his pinkie....is located???  Looking for another name to connect to it.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: April 30, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »

3. Haleigh is gone
4. Haleigh's clothes were changed, because her nightclothes were in the dirty clothes pile.
5. meds were taken.
7 Haleigh was up after short elevator went to bed, because was watching her dvd, snow dogs, and it was found in the dvd player by Le.

She wasn't harmed
she is gone,
her clothes changed.

What is left????   

How do we know that medication was missing? How do we know her clothes were changed?

short elevator described what she was wearing at bedtime.. and the information that was passed around about the inhaler, and she does use an inhaler, there is a photo online of her using a bag inhaler. 

Ok, I'm wondering about this inhaler and what kind it was, and I know we are not sure it's fact yet that is missing, but most are speculating that  IF it is true someone must have taken it for Haleigh, but don't drug addicts sometimes abuse inhalers too?  Wasn't there a fad a while back with models using them when they at work and nervous and one of the models died from using one.  
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 30, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »

grama...she could have trusted herself as their mother to be there for them...if she was around, then she would have known what was going on wouldn't she? jmo...I could not have left my little children and moved away from them...I won't even move away from my adult children now! would never leave my grand kids in a supposed abusive household either..Crystal claimed abuse before she left Ron, heard from others that the kids were being abused and she did nothing...until now...and good for her that she is doing something now if indeed Ron is or was abusive to the kids...Those kids need to be in a good home...I have no doubt that Crystal and Ron both love their kids...they just are not very good parents imo...

Everyone is always down on ron, I don't like him, don't think that he is the best person or parent in the world, however, Crystal knows Ron and if she thought that he was so bad, then she should have never left the kids there..that is all that I am saying..she has to take some responsibility for raising her children as well, not just seeing them for a visit ever 2 weeks..jmo....Ron had all the responsibilty of feeding the kids, providing for their care while he worked, their clothing, where they lived etc...when crystal was not contributing to their support, I suppose ron had to make the best living for them that he could...Perhaps if Crystal had paid her portion for the kids, he may have been able to pay for good care of the kids...dunno...just looking at it from a different side...we call men who don't pay support for their children dead beat dads...should pertain to mothers who don't provide support for their children as well...jmo....
anyway, it is good to have discussions and see things from a different view isn't it?
xxxx

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: April 30, 2009, 09:46:52 PM »

hmmmmm...but as a caring mother, shouldn't Crystal have made it her business to know what was going on with her kids?  ...she did not have to move so far away from her children and leave them with a man that she claims was abusive to her and to them..As a mother, it was her business to make sure that her children were safe..she could have stayed in the same town and been more aware of what was supposedly going on...she knows plenty of people still in that town...and we all know how they all talk...I am sure that she knew who was taking care of her kids and if she didn't, then shame on her.....jmo....Perhaps she is trying to do better now...and good for her if she is...however, she has to take part of the blame for her childrens welfare...She didn't even make sure that they were being fed...via child support that she owed...if a father had done that, he would have probably been in jail by now..or then....She could have used birth control and not had another child until the first 2 were taken care of...She could have worked, saved her money and taken Ron back to court to get the children that she is saying were so abused...jmo...she is not innocent in any of this..although, she is probably the nicest one of the bunch...
I know for a fact that I could not sleep at night if I thought that my babies were being abused by anyone, let alone leave them there with the supposed abuser...but that is just me I guess...(above posted by cookie)

I am sure we all know cookie...that sometimes we must make a move to where the work is, or in this case, maybe Chad already had a home and a job.  I would guess that Ron instructed Haleigh, not to speak of what was going on, ie, if she was spanked, or the home life.  In all of the pics we have seen she appeared to always have a smile.  How much discipline they received, we do not know.

We don't know the intentions of Chad and Crystal...maybe they had hoped to move closer to Satsuma...maybe things didn't work out so well, or possibly this location had to do with his two other children, that he just gained custody of.

Maybe Crystal believed all that Ron told her.  Maybe she took his word as gospel.  Maybe she is now finding out that his word...wasn't worth crap.  Unless there was something to draw Crystal's attention to bring in the children's agency....until now...all of the mice are coming out of the cracks.

You know yourself in the video with Geraldo, Ron said he followed the children's agency rules regarding discipline.  But..then we hear about a co-worker and what he had overheard.  If he did not want Crystal knowing where they live, hard to get a good view of what was going on.  Neither of the Cummings gramas appear to be on the up and up either. So.....who could she trust to get the complete picture of her children's homelife and surroundings????

If she was addicted to drugs the best thing for her was to move from that area.  She may have also felt comfortable with Ron's mother and grandmother looking after them.  She may have realized the kids would be better off while she got better because if she didn't get better they would not have a bio mom at all.  She may have also realized she could not live near Ron, I think she feared him.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Heart ~  Went to Google Earth for 3909 Crill.  What I found was the 'Hi Way Mart'.  Is this a front for the Huddle House..or is it behind there.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Thanks Heart ~  In the video when NayNay was arrested recently by Cobra, she is seen coming out of a pink vinyl sided house.  Would that be the Huddle House, or does anyone know where ....his pinkie....is located???  Looking for another name to connect to it.

The pink place is appartments or some type of duplex, there are several white doors on it.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »

Crystal was very young when she lost custody, and I think she just didn't know her options until this happened and Kim P. showed up. Plus, I firmly believe that she was "beaten down" by Ronald.. I've heard that he probably threatened to take them away from her completely and not let her see them at all. I can't confirm that, but I would not doubt it. As for the child support, that is about a year's worth, so she is bound to have been paying it sometimes, since Jr. was just a baby when Ron took them away from her, and he's four now. And Crystal was in a wreck which made her unable to work for a long time.. then when she did work, it was as a waitress. After that, she hooked up with Chad and had the baby... so a lot has happened since the custody hearing.
Not making excuses, she hasn't been the perfect mother anymore than Ronald has been the perfect daddy. But she IS the mother and I'm sure this has been a horrible strain on her. However, I don't think she has it in her to plan and execute a kidnapping of her daughter, and keep her hidden all this time, like some believe. It's a possibility but I do think LE has checked out Crystal and Chad pretty thoroughly and found no evidence of her taking Haleigh. Just a feeling I have, and I could be wrong, of course. I was wrong once in 1962. 
Anyway... at this point, I don't know who took her but I pray that she will be found soon, before all of us lose our minds. I'm almost to that point right now. Between this case, Sandra Cantu, and Caylee Anthony.... I have nightmares!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Heart ~  Went to Google Earth for 3909 Crill.  What I found was the 'Hi Way Mart'.  Is this a front for the Huddle House..or is it behind there.

I found the Huddle House across the road from the hi way mart on the corner of crill AVE and Florida Dr, use the street view look at it from florida dr.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »

ART HARRIS on DANA PRETZER right now!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2009, 10:03:42 PM »

Crystal was very young when she lost custody, and I think she just didn't know her options until this happened and Kim P. showed up. Plus, I firmly believe that she was "beaten down" by Ronald.. I've heard that he probably threatened to take them away from her completely and not let her see them at all. I can't confirm that, but I would not doubt it. As for the child support, that is about a year's worth, so she is bound to have been paying it sometimes, since Jr. was just a baby when Ron took them away from her, and he's four now. And Crystal was in a wreck which made her unable to work for a long time.. then when she did work, it was as a waitress. After that, she hooked up with Chad and had the baby... so a lot has happened since the custody hearing.
Not making excuses, she hasn't been the perfect mother anymore than Ronald has been the perfect daddy. But she IS the mother and I'm sure this has been a horrible strain on her. However, I don't think she has it in her to plan and execute a kidnapping of her daughter, and keep her hidden all this time, like some believe. It's a possibility but I do think LE has checked out Crystal and Chad pretty thoroughly and found no evidence of her taking Haleigh. Just a feeling I have, and I could be wrong, of course. I was wrong once in 1962. 
Anyway... at this point, I don't know who took her but I pray that she will be found soon, before all of us lose our minds. I'm almost to that point right now. Between this case, Sandra Cantu, and Caylee Anthony.... I have nightmares!

It sure would be good to get some news on Haleigh wouldn't it?
I am sure that both of her parents are suffering horribly...it has to be the worst thing in the whole world to be in their spots...
I don't think that Crystal had anything to do with this either...not sure who did what, but she is not involved imo....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2009, 10:05:52 PM »

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

2.3 mi – about 5 mins

NO Grama, the Huddle House is a franchise.  Looks like something similar to Dennys

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »

ART HARRIS on DANA PRETZER right now!

Thanks klaasend!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »

3. Haleigh is gone
5. meds were taken.

She wasn't harmed
she is gone,
her clothes changed.

What is left????   

Feb 10th now is approx 80 days.  Just how long would this medication last, if she indeed needed this on a regular basis.  When would it be time to get a new prescription.  One can't just walk into the drug store and purchase this without a prescription.  So...how is this being handled, if someone actually has Haleigh??? 

Any child can be treated by a physician, if the person or person who have the child in their possession, have a notarized permission slip signed by a parent or guardian.  The prescription comes from the physician and can be filled at any drug store.  very seldom do doctors concern themselve's as long as they feel they have permission to treat a child, and the person the child is with is acting as a guardian an paying cash..  Now, does anyone actually believe that Haleigh would be treated under her name, Haleigh cummings. or that people aren't intelligent enough to work around the system.  Haleigh would never be without the meds she needs.  How do I know this can work.. Well, my Granddaughter has grandparents who reside in California. When my daughter sends my Granddaughter to California for the summers, she also sends this nice little notarized statement giving the grandmother permission to have my granddaughter receive medical care if needed....   Now, to resolve the questions that will come about the names and the notarized statements.  Requires, a name for the child..  A parent with a matching name.. And a Notary..  Now, most notary's require identification to complete the transaction,  unless you know a Notary, who is willing to help..  Like working for a Trucking Company, owned by members of the same family>>>>  There are ways of doing things, it just requires thinking outside the box..  Can people do things, why not?  Would people chance doing things, Why not? Is there a way around the system,  Yea.. looks like people in this community find their way around the system on an hourly basis..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

if someone does have Haleigh who is taking care of her enough to get her the meds that she needs, they probably wouldn't even take Haleigh into a doctor...they would just probably get the drugs from another family member or someone on the street that they know..with this group, it sounds like they can get their hands on just about anything that someone needs or doesn't need...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

grama...she could have trusted herself as their mother to be there for them...if she was around, then she would have known what was going on wouldn't she? jmo...I could not have left my little children and moved away from them...I won't even move away from my adult children now! would never leave my grand kids in a supposed abusive household either..Crystal claimed abuse before she left Ron, heard from others that the kids were being abused and she did nothing...until now...and good for her that she is doing something now if indeed Ron is or was abusive to the kids...Those kids need to be in a good home...I have no doubt that Crystal and Ron both love their kids...they just are not very good parents imo...

Everyone is always down on ron, I don't like him, don't think that he is the best person or parent in the world, however, Crystal knows Ron and if she thought that he was so bad, then she should have never left the kids there..that is all that I am saying..she has to take some responsibility for raising her children as well, not just seeing them for a visit ever 2 weeks..jmo....Ron had all the responsibilty of feeding the kids, providing for their care while he worked, their clothing, where they lived etc...when crystal was not contributing to their support, I suppose ron had to make the best living for them that he could...Perhaps if Crystal had paid her portion for the kids, he may have been able to pay for good care of the kids...dunno...just looking at it from a different side...we call men who don't pay support for their children dead beat dads...should pertain to mothers who don't provide support for their children as well...jmo....
anyway, it is good to have discussions and see things from a different view isn't it?
xxxx

Yes, for sure cookie, cause we can't judge any books by the covers.  Each one of these parents made decisions, that maybe both of them wish now that they had made different choices.  Sometimes we can change things, sometimes we must accept the result of our decisions.  I hardly doubt that the children were doing without as far as food, etc..

But I sure wish to heck I KNEW what caused the disappearance of Haleigh.  Which one of these individuals is going to be the FIRST TO STAND UP AND BE AN ADULT...AND TELL THE TRUTH.  This may sound silly, but you know what..maybe Ron Jr. is the only one that is speaking the truth.  Could we believe that a little boy is the only honest one of the group???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.