April 25, 2024, 03:41:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228376 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: April 30, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »

Ok, sorry I went back and reread art's article.  Her bond was revoked and they picked her up from that pink house, then when she got out that's when they found her behind the Huddle house, I guess Cobra only wanted to talk to her then.     Man was I confused     

I think Cobra has really put Nay Nay's life in more danger than it was before. He "outed' the reason he bailed her and Amber out "they were poking their heads into crack houses"    If she was not in danger from the Jerome guy who bailed her out, think about how many potential people he has possible pi**ed off, by saying just that. I fear for Nay Nay's safety, I think she is in well over her head.

Maven, I agree, I think nay nay needs to be watched or taken somewhere safe and away from all of that crap, things don't look good for her, Her life will be changed one way or another, so she might as well do it herself by fessing up and taking control of her life back and getting cleaned up.   I'd bet she's not telling all she knows because she's scared to.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2009, 11:15:47 PM »

Crystal was very young when she lost custody, and I think she just didn't know her options until this happened and Kim P. showed up. Plus, I firmly believe that she was "beaten down" by Ronald.. I've heard that he probably threatened to take them away from her completely and not let her see them at all. I can't confirm that, but I would not doubt it. As for the child support, that is about a year's worth, so she is bound to have been paying it sometimes, since Jr. was just a baby when Ron took them away from her, and he's four now. And Crystal was in a wreck which made her unable to work for a long time.. then when she did work, it was as a waitress. After that, she hooked up with Chad and had the baby... so a lot has happened since the custody hearing.
Not making excuses, she hasn't been the perfect mother anymore than Ronald has been the perfect daddy. But she IS the mother and I'm sure this has been a horrible strain on her. However, I don't think she has it in her to plan and execute a kidnapping of her daughter, and keep her hidden all this time, like some believe. It's a possibility but I do think LE has checked out Crystal and Chad pretty thoroughly and found no evidence of her taking Haleigh. Just a feeling I have, and I could be wrong, of course. I was wrong once in 1962. 
Anyway... at this point, I don't know who took her but I pray that she will be found soon, before all of us lose our minds. I'm almost to that point right now. Between this case, Sandra Cantu, and Caylee Anthony.... I have nightmares!

Appears that Ron pulls the strings.  I cannot believe that both GrNeves and GGrSykes have stood behind Misty.....what can you imagine that their impression of Crystal is???  I have never head a compliment come out of either one of their mouths, to give Crystal credit for anything. So, she not only had to deal with Ron....it was the rest of them that added fat to the fire as well. In fact, is there anything that Ron does, without his mother.

IMO.. Crystal was a threat.. The others couldnt take the children away but Crystal could...

GREAT COMMENT, JERSEYGIRL....Exactly.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 30, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »

Crystal was very young when she lost custody, and I think she just didn't know her options until this happened and Kim P. showed up. Plus, I firmly believe that she was "beaten down" by Ronald.. I've heard that he probably threatened to take them away from her completely and not let her see them at all. I can't confirm that, but I would not doubt it. As for the child support, that is about a year's worth, so she is bound to have been paying it sometimes, since Jr. was just a baby when Ron took them away from her, and he's four now. And Crystal was in a wreck which made her unable to work for a long time.. then when she did work, it was as a waitress. After that, she hooked up with Chad and had the baby... so a lot has happened since the custody hearing.
Not making excuses, she hasn't been the perfect mother anymore than Ronald has been the perfect daddy. But she IS the mother and I'm sure this has been a horrible strain on her. However, I don't think she has it in her to plan and execute a kidnapping of her daughter, and keep her hidden all this time, like some believe. It's a possibility but I do think LE has checked out Crystal and Chad pretty thoroughly and found no evidence of her taking Haleigh. Just a feeling I have, and I could be wrong, of course. I was wrong once in 1962. 
Anyway... at this point, I don't know who took her but I pray that she will be found soon, before all of us lose our minds. I'm almost to that point right now. Between this case, Sandra Cantu, and Caylee Anthony.... I have nightmares!

Appears that Ron pulls the strings.  I cannot believe that both GrNeves and GGrSykes have stood behind Misty.....what can you imagine that their impression of Crystal is???  I have never head a compliment come out of either one of their mouths, to give Crystal credit for anything. So, she not only had to deal with Ron....it was the rest of them that added fat to the fire as well. In fact, is there anything that Ron does, without his mother.

Grama.. found a little guy for you....

Sweet....what do you think he is trying to tell us....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: April 30, 2009, 11:28:36 PM »

Cobra tells me he’d bonded out Prevatt to cruise the Satsuma underbelly, along with Brooks, poking their heads into crack houses to see if they recognized anyone who might jog their memories and shake loose any information. Then he learned she’d tried to snatch her own child from temporary custody of her ex, and was threatening to kill herself, and put her back behind bars, this time on suicide watch.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/

I know that he is tring to get to the bottom of this, but do you think that this approach was in the best interest of Amber and Kristina??  Isn't that what we have LE undercover for???   One minute he is trying to bail her out, get her in rehab, and then sends her to the crack houses for info.

There has to be a better way to handle this. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: April 30, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »

Grama.. found a little guy for you....

Sweet....what do you think he is trying to tell us....

He's cute!
I think he's saying............. FIND HALEIGH!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: April 30, 2009, 11:32:16 PM »

Cobra tells me he’d bonded out Prevatt to cruise the Satsuma underbelly, along with Brooks, poking their heads into crack houses to see if they recognized anyone who might jog their memories and shake loose any information. Then he learned she’d tried to snatch her own child from temporary custody of her ex, and was threatening to kill herself, and put her back behind bars, this time on suicide watch.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/

I know that he is tring to get to the bottom of this, but do you think that this approach was in the best interest of Amber and Kristina??  Isn't that what we have LE undercover for???   One minute he is trying to bail her out, get her in rehab, and then sends her to the crack houses for info.

There has to be a better way to handle this. 

agreed.... what Cobra did was not in HER best interest.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 30, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »

UCN: 542008DR001417FDXXXX
File Date: 2008-10-06 Disposition Date: 2009-03-16
File Type: SUPPORT PA - FD20
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
PREVATT KRISTINA R  Defendants
SPELL DONEVAN LEVAL 

Date Docket Description
2008-10-06 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET 

2008-10-06 002.PETITION FOR SUPPORT AND OTHER RELIEF 

2008-10-06 003.IDENTIFYING INFO AS REQUIRED BY FL STATUTES 

2008-10-06 004.DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SHEET 

2008-10-06 005.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER 

2008-10-07 006.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: DONEVAN LEVVAL SPELL 

2008-10-23 007.RTN OF SVC ON DONEVAN SPELL SVD 10-22-08 DUE 11-10-08 

2008-11-14 008.NOTICE OF HEARING - PARTIES TO APPEAR BEFORE JHO 

2008-11-14 12/16/08 @ 8:30 

2008-12-16 009.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2008-12-16 010.DOR PARENT INFORMATION SHEET - PETITIONER 

2008-12-16 011.DOR PARENT INFORMATION SHEET - RESPONDENT 

2008-12-18 012.REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF HEARING OFFICER - RMP 

2008-12-18 AWN 12/18/08 

2009-01-12 013.NOTICE OF HEARING - PARTIES TO APPEAR BEFORE JHO 

2009-01-12 03-06-09 @ 08:30 

2009-03-06 014.DOR COURT MINUTES 

2009-03-16 015.PATERNITY EVALUATION LABORATORY REPORT 

2009-03-16 016.FINAL JUDGMENT OF PATERNITY - FL#200954670684 

2009-03-19 017.CERTIFICATE SENT TO VITAL STATISTICS-BIRTH 

2009-04-03 018.REOPEN - PETITION FOR SUPPORT 

2009-04-03 019.IDENTIFYING INFO AS REQUIRED BY FL STATUTES 

2009-04-03 020.DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SHEETS 

2009-04-03 021.NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY - PETITIONER 

2009-04-03 022.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER 

2009-04-07 023.SUMMONS ISSUED TO:DONEVAN SPELL 

2009-04-24 024.RTN OF SVC ON DONEVAN SPELL - SVD 04-22-09 DUE 05-12-09 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 01, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesnt it..........Where's Haleigh!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #488 on: May 01, 2009, 01:17:52 AM »

if someone does have Haleigh who is taking care of her enough to get her the meds that she needs, they probably wouldn't even take Haleigh into a doctor...they would just probably get the drugs from another family member or someone on the street that they know..with this group, it sounds like they can get their hands on just about anything that someone needs or doesn't need...

Well, it does help to have a Grandmother who is a registered nurse....
Which grandmother is a registered nurse? A nurse does not have prescriptive authority unless they are a nurse practitioner. A nurse could lose their license if he/she obtained prescription meds illegally.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: May 01, 2009, 01:25:14 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesnt it..........Where's Haleigh!

I really am sorry to hear that she's so sick. On top everything that's happening ........... my heart breaks for her and for whatever reason KP got involved ( and HEART, I think you are right about the Whoraldo connection, he most definately saw this prolly as the next caylee case to keep his show themes booked for a long time)  back to KP, I really felt like Crystal was a worn down young mom that let drugs and a son of a you know what overrule her life. I think she was scared of RC and his family, men like that have a nasty way of wringing the self esteem right out of you, been there.  She prolly moved back to her family and I know it seems like to any of us that are strong that the good mom would stay and fight for the kids and their well being, but from the things I've seen about the Cummings and the others, I don't think she's mean enough. Especially IF the comment that RC wasn't sure that jr. was his, although why would he name him jr.??

Ok, my last thought is this:  could it be that there's so much squirrelly answers and weird behavior and lies all because of everybody's drug use  and that really it was one of the many perverts , my favorite, the unicycle creep misty hung out with?

ps  some great posts GRAMA, just trying to not make a mess by trying to snip
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 01, 2009, 01:31:09 AM »

I really am sorry to hear that she's so sick. On top everything that's happening ........... my heart breaks for her and for whatever reason KP got involved ( and HEART, I think you are right about the Whoraldo connection, he most definately saw this prolly as the next caylee case to keep his show themes booked for a long time)  back to KP, I really felt like Crystal was a worn down young mom that let drugs and a son of a you know what overrule her life. I think she was scared of RC and his family, men like that have a nasty way of wringing the self esteem right out of you, been there.  She prolly moved back to her family and I know it seems like to any of us that are strong that the good mom would stay and fight for the kids and their well being, but from the things I've seen about the Cummings and the others, I don't think she's mean enough. Especially IF the comment that RC wasn't sure that jr. was his, although why would he name him jr.??

Ok, my last thought is this:  could it be that there's so much squirrelly answers and weird behavior and lies all because of everybody's drug use  and that really it was one of the many perverts , my favorite, the unicycle creep misty hung out with?

ps  some great posts GRAMA, just trying to not make a mess by trying to snip
Yes,  crystal has had a very hard time and she was and is scared of Ronald.......I hope she gets better also,  do know one thing and that is Ronald wanted crystal back and so I dont doubt that that will factor in on this in some way also!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: May 01, 2009, 01:37:00 AM »

if someone does have Haleigh who is taking care of her enough to get her the meds that she needs, they probably wouldn't even take Haleigh into a doctor...they would just probably get the drugs from another family member or someone on the street that they know..with this group, it sounds like they can get their hands on just about anything that someone needs or doesn't need...

Well, it does help to have a Grandmother who is a registered nurse....
Which grandmother is a registered nurse? A nurse does not have prescriptive authority unless they are a nurse practitioner. A nurse could lose their license if he/she obtained prescription meds illegally.

Everybody makes sense with the possibilities and all but by the same logic, wouldn't most any one of these tweeker/crackheads say anything to get that reward money? There's ways to do it confidentially.   IF HC was being cared for all this time by ppl. that love her enough to risk their lives and future, where could it be? These folks don't seem to have foreign connections and that would mean that this person or group would have to be so committed to the conspiracy and to each other, forever. That's  along time to pull this off and not have one neighbor or nonfamily member expose them.

And again, if it was to some how save Haleigh, why not save JR. too?   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 01, 2009, 01:40:50 AM »

HIGHERHOPES   does the haleigh bug center have a web site?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 01, 2009, 01:48:18 AM »

HIGHERHOPES   does the haleigh bug center have a web site?
http://www.myspace.com/haleighismissing

This is the my space for Haleigh is missing....

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 01, 2009, 01:50:21 AM »

Thanks
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: May 01, 2009, 02:01:04 AM »

HIGHER...........   hey I went to the page but wow, it's got so much stuff on there I couldn't find any place that tells how to get in touch or send a donation. Do you know how or maybe the bank that handles it?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 01, 2009, 02:12:45 AM »

HIGHER...........   hey I went to the page but wow, it's got so much stuff on there I couldn't find any place that tells how to get in touch or send a donation. Do you know how or maybe the bank that handles it?
The number to the Center is (866) 999-0192.........I also have and address that I can look up for you!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 01, 2009, 02:15:17 AM »

The number to the Center is (866) 999-0192.........I also have and address that I can look up for you!
The address is 

Haleigh Bug Center
1185 us 17  S.
Satsuma, Fl. 32189

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2009, 02:31:24 AM »

The address is 

Haleigh Bug Center
1185 us 17  S.
Satsuma, Fl. 32189

Great.  every little bit can help I hope.    I think for me to be able to see that web page I'd need a monitor the size of a drive in movie screen!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 01, 2009, 02:34:35 AM »

The address is 

Haleigh Bug Center
1185 us 17  S.
Satsuma, Fl. 32189

Great.  every little bit can help I hope.    I think for me to be able to see that web page I'd need a monitor the size of a drive in movie screen!!
LOL .......yep every little bit helps........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.