April 25, 2024, 09:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228393 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: May 01, 2009, 06:21:40 AM »

Grama.. found a little guy for you....

Sweet....what do you think he is trying to tell us....

He's cute!
I think he's saying............. FIND HALEIGH!

That he wants to stay on Grama's Page..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 01, 2009, 06:34:45 AM »

And for me it keeps coming back, why would Ron leave his children with a girlfriend/babysitter who was coming down from a three day bender? I would think if he is such a great dad, that would have been a major concern, he could have taken his children to his mom or grandma's house. He put his children in danger by leaving them with Misty.

I haven't seen anything that indicates he knew about the 3 bender, if it actually happened.
Well if he didn't notice anything when he dragged her home, Ron is dumber than I thought, or stoned himself.
LOL    me too.....the bender is true, why would all three lie about it....wbg naynay and amber,  they dont have any reason too, and also LE reported that Misty had admitted it and thats why they first got in touch with WBG to beginn with......duh..

No need to be rude.  LE did not say Misty admitted to a 3 day bender iirc.  I believe LE said they had spoken to Greg. 
Not being Rude, just telling you that when LE interviewed Mistyit was her that told them about the weekend and being with WBG and then the LE brought him in for and interview!!!!!!!!
You don't need the "duh" or all the exclamations.  Nobody knows what Misty told LE, all we know is that they had already spoken to Greg iirc.

turthsleuth ~  You don't need to tell another poster in what manner to use punctuation.

HH, I do believe that Greg was interviewed by LE first, and then short elevator was brought in.. And she did a bit of verbalization toward Greg, much like, how dare he speak, not nice slang..  And all she really did was admit to having spent the weekend.  Had Greg not been interviewed,  and persay discovered by Cobra,  then LE would not have known about that weekend. 

Now, you also realize that LE has put an offer out, for anyone involved in this case, who wishes ammunity to charges to just open up and tell all they know..  This is a perfect time, for anyone who knows where Haleigh is, that is a member of either side of that family, friends, co-workers..   So, what could the hold up be for someone not coming forward??..  Open slate, won't go to jail.. All they have to do is pick up that phone and call LE..   Now, why isn't someone doing that.. What reason in this world would any of them have not to grab this opening.  Why?? 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 01, 2009, 06:58:18 AM »

turthsleuth, 

I am sorry that you did not receive a better reception from the SM Gal's yesterday.. I have never seen a new Monkey come aboard and not be welcomed with open arms, and allowed to have and voice their own opinions.  Must have been in the water...   Welcome.. and hopefully, today will be a better day..  Since, I joined the group.. I always knew that I had the option to be open, and exercise my rights of freedom of speech, which of course allows me the option of having and expressing an opinion.  No one, has to agree with my opinion, but I have been and everyone else should be allowed to express an opinion.. 

Now, from the beginning.  I have believed that Haleigh was still alive.  I went back and watched every interview with the families.  I watched their body motions, I listened to what they had to say..  This case never fell into the criteria for a predator.  And, as much as I have never liked or have any respect for either ron or short elevator,  I don't believe or have I from the beginning, that they had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, other than the way they live their daily lives.  Of course everyone disagree's..  Well, here is a good question??   If ron and short elevator, any of their group, cousins, buddies, pals  were involved with Haleigh's disappearance, and HAVE BEEN CHECKED OUT BY LE....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 01, 2009, 07:12:58 AM »

And in the midst of all this confusion, drugs, booze, sex and rock n roll.. were two little kids....

Very sad indeed.   

actually 4 if you count little Jordan and Chloe....
Crystal and Amber are/were partiers as well...
My point is that Crystal or Ron are ideal parents when they had these kids...they both had their faults....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 01, 2009, 07:28:48 AM »

And in the midst of all this confusion, drugs, booze, sex and rock n roll.. were two little kids....

Very sad indeed.   

actually 4 if you count little Jordan and Chloe....
Crystal and Amber are/were partiers as well...
My point is that Crystal or Ron are ideal parents when they had these kids...they both had their faults....

oopss...should have said that neither are ideal parents....hope that they are taking some parenting classes and are doing better now...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: May 01, 2009, 07:35:21 AM »

I was wondering where that big change came from 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: May 01, 2009, 07:42:48 AM »

Then how are they still on the street and Haleigh not been found..  I hear the rebuttle, can't be Crystal or family because they have been CHECKED OUT BY LE..   Everybody, that is involved in this family crisis.. Has been checked out, polographed by LE..  So, would anyone like to tell me, how anyone of these families could be involved if everyone is innocent??   One of them or I should say a group of them Know where Haleigh is..  No one on either side of these two families is innocent, for one reason or the other....  If everyone in these two families were innocent, then Haleigh would not be missing.. bottom line.    But, here we are.. Don't look at ron's side, because they couldn't have done this, they have been falsely accused about drugs, and abuse..  Don't look at Crystal's side because she is sick and struggles, and can't afford to do any of this..  Hello..   
First, ron had the upper hand, and control of Haleigh and little ron.. he had custody..  why would he take her away to hide her..  He would have hidden both of them, if he were going to do that.

Second, if he had harmed Haleigh or short elevator had harmed Haleigh..  evidence and her body would have been found, long time ago. These people are not smart enough in a vast amount of moments to commit a perfect crime, quite trying to give them that much credit.

Third,  who could benefit the most from Haleigh's gone missing....  This is a custody issue..  resources, have any of you, besides, Grama and Jersey, taken the time to look at either side of the familes?  The resources are there....   Here is food for thought..  The last sighting of Haleigh in the vehicle with Missouri tags.  LE did not even check it out..  Now, think.. why not.. maybe they know something we don't????   

One of the elements in investigation is to actually visualize a crime in action within your own mind.  And then to break it down and determine, why and who and where factors related to the case.   No case, can be, or every will be solved, if everyone cannot visualize what actually occurred.  If there were actual fact's and evidence to determine who and what and where.. then we wouldn't be having conversation, because the case would be solved.  But it is not solved..

My opinion:  The day LE confirms that no legal action will be taken against the party or parties involved, and that Ron jr will leave the custody of ron sr.  And, Haleigh would not be returned to ron sr.  Haleigh will reappear!!!!!   You can disagree, you can argue the points, but nothing will occur until these actions are taken by LE....  Which equals = Custody Case Resolved.  One other little fact to remember, unless you are a person, and or you live with a person on a daily basis.. you do not know that Person.  You think you do, but you don't.. Your just not on the inside with the private life exist.  You have wives of men, who had no idea their husbands were serial killers.. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 01, 2009, 07:49:02 AM »

HIGHERHOPES   does the haleigh bug center have a web site?
http://www.myspace.com/haleighismissing

This is the my space for Haleigh is missing....

I also have this for Haleigh.

http://www.haleighbug.com/

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #508 on: May 01, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »

I am not HH MizJay but here.
http://haleighbug.com/

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 01, 2009, 08:13:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 01, 2009, 08:17:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends

Good Morning Grama.. Like your little buddy friend...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: May 01, 2009, 08:20:34 AM »

so, Mlee....are you saying from your last post that you think that Crystal could be behind all of this because of a custody issue? You could be right...I hope that you are , cause then Haleigh will be alive and returned...
but what if after the investigation and the children are not removed from ron's custody, then where will we be? Will Haleigh still appear?
I think that Haleigh is alive as well...always have...but I really don't know what happened! have had several theories but dunno...my gut feeling is that Ron nor Crystal had a hand in her disappearance directly...but I am open to any thing that makes sense in all this mess...
Hope that she is found soon!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: May 01, 2009, 08:22:10 AM »

Good morning Grama and the rest of you monkeys! forgot my manners and just plunged right in before saying hello!
Hope that today we will get some good news!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: May 01, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »

Then how are they still on the street and Haleigh not been found..  I hear the rebuttle, can't be Crystal or family because they have been CHECKED OUT BY LE..   Everybody, that is involved in this family crisis.. Has been checked out, polographed by LE..  So, would anyone like to tell me, how anyone of these families could be involved if everyone is innocent??   One of them or I should say a group of them Know where Haleigh is..  No one on either side of these two families is innocent, for one reason or the other....  If everyone in these two families were innocent, then Haleigh would not be missing.. bottom line.    But, here we are.. Don't look at ron's side, because they couldn't have done this, they have been falsely accused about drugs, and abuse..  Don't look at Crystal's side because she is sick and struggles, and can't afford to do any of this..  Hello..   
First, ron had the upper hand, and control of Haleigh and little ron.. he had custody..  why would he take her away to hide her..  He would have hidden both of them, if he were going to do that.

Second, if he had harmed Haleigh or short elevator had harmed Haleigh..  evidence and her body would have been found, long time ago. These people are not smart enough in a vast amount of moments to commit a perfect crime, quite trying to give them that much credit.

Third,  who could benefit the most from Haleigh's gone missing....  This is a custody issue..  resources, have any of you, besides, Grama and Jersey, taken the time to look at either side of the familes?  The resources are there....   Here is food for thought..  The last sighting of Haleigh in the vehicle with Missouri tags.  LE did not even check it out..  Now, think.. why not.. maybe they know something we don't????   

One of the elements in investigation is to actually visualize a crime in action within your own mind.  And then to break it down and determine, why and who and where factors related to the case.   No case, can be, or every will be solved, if everyone cannot visualize what actually occurred.  If there were actual fact's and evidence to determine who and what and where.. then we wouldn't be having conversation, because the case would be solved.  But it is not solved..

My opinion:  The day LE confirms that no legal action will be taken against the party or parties involved, and that Ron jr will leave the custody of ron sr.  And, Haleigh would not be returned to ron sr.  Haleigh will reappear!!!!!   You can disagree, you can argue the points, but nothing will occur until these actions are taken by LE....  Which equals = Custody Case Resolved.  One other little fact to remember, unless you are a person, and or you live with a person on a daily basis.. you do not know that Person.  You think you do, but you don't.. Your just not on the inside with the private life exist.  You have wives of men, who had no idea their husbands were serial killers.. 

mlee, I said that a while back myself. Going by what has gone on, Crystals actions and Rons actions, That was one of my theories and I still have not discounted the possibility. I even commented,I would do what ever I had to as well if I found out my children were being abused and would come unglued if my children were calling my exes teen girlfriend mommy..I have looked at both sides and I think RC is a total A hole and has been helped to become such a big one by his enabling mommy.Do I like RC? NO, I think he needs a real good lesson in manners and proper behavior,his mother, I would like to put a shock collar on and every time she enables RC give her a lil zap,maybe in time she would stop.Misty should have had proper parenting a Loooooooong time ago, her mother failed her, Crystal has completely taken focus off Haleigh and put it on her bitterness and hatred toward RC and that is sad,though I do believe there is motive behind it and I have stated on here clearly what I feel that motive is several times and that was not very well received.I had stopped posting here due to the attitude one gets for a differing opinion if it is not against RC. Crystal has done such a great job of spreading the stories and causing hatred toward RC that most have not looked beyond RC and Misty and again, I think that was her goal,if all are looking at RC and Misty,why look elsewhere? So far it has worked. I have been surfing thru looking at forums on Haleigh and some even look like rabid dogs after fresh meat when it comes to RC. I do hope at some point someone will look equally into Crystals circle because I really think that is what it will take to find Haleigh and that is what this is all about no?

Good morning monkeys.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: May 01, 2009, 08:33:49 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesnt it..........Where's Haleigh!

I really am sorry to hear that she's so sick. On top everything that's happening ........... my heart breaks for her and for whatever reason KP got involved ( and HEART, I think you are right about the Whoraldo connection, he most definately saw this prolly as the next caylee case to keep his show themes booked for a long time)  back to KP, I really felt like Crystal was a worn down young mom that let drugs and a son of a you know what overrule her life. I think she was scared of RC and his family, men like that have a nasty way of wringing the self esteem right out of you, been there.  She prolly moved back to her family and I know it seems like to any of us that are strong that the good mom would stay and fight for the kids and their well being, but from the things I've seen about the Cummings and the others, I don't think she's mean enough. Especially IF the comment that RC wasn't sure that jr. was his, although why would he name him jr.??

Ok, my last thought is this:  could it be that there's so much squirrelly answers and weird behavior and lies all because of everybody's drug use  and that really it was one of the many perverts , my favorite, the unicycle creep misty hung out with?

ps  some great posts GRAMA, just trying to not make a mess by trying to snip
Yes,  crystal has had a very hard time and she was and is scared of Ronald.......I hope she gets better also,  do know one thing and that is Ronald wanted crystal back and so I dont doubt that that will factor in on this in some way also!

Good morning all Monkeys and guest!

HH, I am sorry to hear about Crystal's illness. Hope that she pulls through this and gets better soon.

However, I believe that this fear of Ron thing is being blown out of proportion. How long now has it been that they have been away from one another and have gone their separate ways.  If Crystal was so afraid of Ron, I don't believe anyone could have paid her to tell all that she has told and said in the media.  I'm sure Crystal is aware that Kim P will not always be by her side.  If Crystal is so afraid of Ron why was she at the Haleighbug Center with only a friend (associate) and an hatchet in the wee hours a couple of nights ago. jmo

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: May 01, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »

mlee, I said that a while back myself. Going by what has gone on, Crystals actions and Rons actions, That was one of my theories and I still have not discounted the possibility. I even commented,I would do what ever I had to as well if I found out my children were being abused and would come unglued if my children were calling my exes teen girlfriend mommy..I have looked at both sides and I think RC is a total A hole and has been helped to become such a big one by his enabling mommy.Do I like RC? NO, I think he needs a real good lesson in manners and proper behavior,his mother, I would like to put a shock collar on and every time she enables RC give her a lil zap,maybe in time she would stop.Misty should have had proper parenting a Loooooooong time ago, her mother failed her, Crystal has completely taken focus off Haleigh and put it on her bitterness and hatred toward RC and that is sad,though I do believe there is motive behind it and I have stated on here clearly what I feel that motive is several times and that was not very well received.I had stopped posting here due to the attitude one gets for a differing opinion if it is not against RC. Crystal has done such a great job of spreading the stories and causing hatred toward RC that most have not looked beyond RC and Misty and again, I think that was her goal,if all are looking at RC and Misty,why look elsewhere? So far it has worked. I have been surfing thru looking at forums on Haleigh and some even look like rabid dogs after fresh meat when it comes to RC. I do hope at some point someone will look equally into Crystals circle because I really think that is what it will take to find Haleigh and that is what this is all about no?

Good morning monkeys.

Le has already offered a blanket of immunity to anyone who comes forward with the whereabouts of Haleigh.. Which means either side of the families, friends, buddies, pals.. Anyone..  Now, the only hold up, is that jurior is till with senior, and if Haleigh were returned in 5 minutes, she would be returned to senior and short elevator..  Nothing would be resolved.  No, I do not believe that there was an intent to cause such a major issue in the search...  I believe that was an oversite.  And I would have done the same thing..  I don't blame her at all..  Extreme fear and stress can cause major medical problems, even the stress of a impending action that you are terrified of..  Go back on the interviews...  all the answers anyone wants are right there.  Find little comments like,
"I know that bad little Haleigh is missing her Daddy"..  Watch the looks given to each other,  listen how the talk over one another.
Notice how tight they squeeze hands.  It's all right there to be seen and heard..  I keep telling people, think outside the box, maybe they don't understand what I'm talking about..   It means, don't wear blinders, open up your eyes, hear what they have said, and think about what has actually occurred.  Everything is done for a reason...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 01, 2009, 08:37:24 AM »

snip Searching: mlee, I said that a while back myself. Going by what has gone on, Crystals actions and Rons actions, That was one of my theories and I still have not discounted the possibility. I even commented,I would do what ever I had to as well if I found out my children were being abused and would come unglued if my children were calling my exes teen girlfriend mommy..I have looked at both sides and I think RC is a total A hole and has been helped to become such a big one by his enabling mommy.Do I like RC? NO, I think he needs a real good lesson in manners and proper behavior,his mother, I would like to put a shock collar on and every time she enables RC give her a lil zap,maybe in time she would stop.Misty should have had proper parenting a Loooooooong time ago, her mother failed her, Crystal has completely taken focus off Haleigh and put it on her bitterness and hatred toward RC and that is sad,though I do believe there is motive behind it and I have stated on here clearly what I feel that motive is several times and that was not very well received.I had stopped posting here due to the attitude one gets for a differing opinion if it is not against RC. Crystal has done such a great job of spreading the stories and causing hatred toward RC that most have not looked beyond RC and Misty and again, I think that was her goal,if all are looking at RC and Misty,why look elsewhere? So far it has worked. I have been surfing thru looking at forums on Haleigh and some even look like rabid dogs after fresh meat when it comes to RC. I do hope at some point someone will look equally into Crystals circle because I really think that is what it will take to find Haleigh and that is what this is all about no?

Good morning monkeys.

agree with you Searching..
and you are right...if anyone does try to stay neutral and not trashing ron, it is not very well accepted or popular.....I don't like ron especially either, but I don't think that he deserves all that has been said about him...He is after all the father of a missing child...good or bad, he along with the rest of the family are all suffering in my opinion....I feel sorry for the whole family...but I especially feel sorry for Haleigh as she is the true victim in this whole sad scenario...jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: May 01, 2009, 08:40:58 AM »

snip from Heart: HH, I am sorry to hear about Crystal's illness. Hope that she pulls through this and gets better soon.

However, I believe that this fear of Ron thing is being blown out of proportion. How long now has it been that they have been away from one another and have gone their separate ways.  If Crystal was so afraid of Ron, I don't believe anyone could have paid her to tell all that she has told and said in the media.  I'm sure Crystal is aware that Kim P will not always be by her side.  If Crystal is so afraid of Ron why was she at the Haleighbug Center with only a friend (associate) and an hatchet in the wee hours a couple of nights ago. jmo

hope Crystal is better as well...

and I agree that the fear factor of Ron has been blown way out of proportion as well...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: May 01, 2009, 08:42:37 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Le has already offered a blanket of immunity to anyone who comes forward with the whereabouts of Haleigh.. Which means either side of the families, friends, buddies, pals.. Anyone..  Now, the only hold up, is that jurior is till with senior, and if Haleigh were returned in 5 minutes, she would be returned to senior and short elevator..  Nothing would be resolved.  No, I do not believe that there was an intent to cause such a major issue in the search...  I believe that was an oversite.  And I would have done the same thing..  I don't blame her at all..  Extreme fear and stress can cause major medical problems, even the stress of a impending action that you are terrified of..  Go back on the interviews...  all the answers anyone wants are right there.  Find little comments like,
"I know that bad little Haleigh is missing her Daddy"..  Watch the looks given to each other,  listen how the talk over one another.
Notice how tight they squeeze hands.  It's all right there to be seen and heard..  I keep telling people, think outside the box, maybe they don't understand what I'm talking about..   It means, don't wear blinders, open up your eyes, hear what they have said, and think about what has actually occurred.  Everything is done for a reason...

mlee, I would love to go over some things I picked up on some of the video interviews.. My yahoo IM is d_nicks... If you ever want to throw some things around and go over some,compare notes,it would be interesting to see if we picked up on the same things.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: May 01, 2009, 08:43:31 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesnt it..........Where's Haleigh!

Not in my opinion, no. RC was working and doing the best he could to take care of his children until this happened while Crystal was staying at home taking care of her new baby. No one involved gets more sympathy than the other from me.

RC and his family have not taken this as an opportunity to bash and run down Crystal. Ron has not bad mouthed Crystal at all neither has his family and that says more to me than anything Crystal and her mother has said. It is suppose to be about finding Haleigh but instead it has always been bashing RC and his family. This approach has not solved the case so it seems to me it is time to chage theories and fimd Haleigh some other way than just bashing her father.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.