April 25, 2024, 07:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228390 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: May 02, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

Forgot to add the image.......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: May 02, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »

Going from memory so
william snodgrass some sort of molestation case pending . was supposed to have spent time (now we know what that means ) misty

I'm pretty sure it's Daniel Snodgrass.  Spent time with MC. Was indicted for molesting a young girl who was also with  a sister who was a teen I believe.  Seems similar to him entertaining MC ( teen)  and haleigh .  just see him as a good posibilty   

We don't actually know he spent time with Misty. The only person that said that was annafl and a lot of the stuff she said was not true. How can we be sure Misty even knows Snodgrass?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: May 02, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys,   did anybody see a cross on Mistys page?

Yes I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?

I think it was from the Vigil.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 02, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »

Going from memory so
william snodgrass some sort of molestation case pending . was supposed to have spent time (now we know what that means ) misty

I'm pretty sure it's Daniel Snodgrass.  Spent time with MC. Was indicted for molesting a young girl who was also with  a sister who was a teen I believe.  Seems similar to him entertaining MC ( teen)  and haleigh .  just see him as a good posibilty   

We don't actually know he spent time with Misty. The only person that said that was annafl and a lot of the stuff she said was not true. How can we be sure Misty even knows Snodgrass?
  Thanks , If thats where I remember it from just forget i said anything
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: May 02, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. I have gone to that page and the only way I can see anything is if she accepts me as a friend. Gee, me and Misty friends. Is there another way around to get to see what you guys are seeing?
Also, I had a thought, which always gets me in trouble. Is there a reason why Cobra would not be able to have some of the money that has been collected to help find Haleigh? We know lots of the money has not been spent to find her. i would think this could be for a good cause. It doesn't have to go directly to him,but maybe pay his motel room. Just wondering.
Misty has now set her myspace to private, but some of the monkeys have taken screenshots. That is a good idea about the money, but I'm not sure how those things work.

You certainly have a good point, and I wondered the same thing.. That's what the money was for,  don't know if there is money still there... suppose to be in a trust,  but the oddest things do happen in that community... and apparently, ron hasn't even considered helping Cobra out.....   

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: May 02, 2009, 10:40:18 PM »

Heart thanks once again!!!

I have noticed the Williams arrests, matter of fact I saw "Williams" this afternoon/evening and thought it was Jerome .... I know Williams is a common last name LOL   ........ but I think you are right something may be going down .... Huddle House seems quite a popular a hangout.

If the rumors are true.... LE can't be happy with JW right now, rumor is that he.... (Nay Nay and DB) was/were at the jail house VERY soon after AB got brought in.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: May 02, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »

Mlee..........I understand how you came to that conclusion but,  did you ever think that nobody that cared about these children would go in and take one with out the other knowing  that there would still be that one left to catch all the negativity in that family, to be sad because now his sister is gone, to not have a playmate or someone to talk to, I just dont see it.......if this person was intent enough and brave enough to come take these children awayand they really cared about them, they would have hiden outside and snatched the two kids while they were playing, or they would have snuck inside while Misty was washing clothes at the side of the house and the 2 kids were asleep in that room or waited for her to go out on the porch to smoke or something.....I just dont see  them leaving one there..IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: May 02, 2009, 10:43:19 PM »

Yes I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?

I think it was from the Vigil.

From Haleigh's vigil? ..... NO it wasn't ... it was for someone named Duckes or Dukes, and in another album there was a memorial pic for some named Jeramy.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 02, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »

Going from memory so

Good Point!!   I dunno anything anymore!!  If LE would just confirm even just a few bare facts..........we could have something real to go on..   At tis point I have no idea where any info I've based my opinion on came from!  Very frustrating
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 02, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?
 Mine -misty  and for the heck of it grandma
Snort... Gram Neves first, just for giggles.
Hey, that made me snort as it was unexpected out of left field thing.
You know what, I have to look up the term waterboard. I live a sheltered life .   
A form of torture that made some of the gitmoresidents spill the beans
At least it's better than being beheaded but I digress........................My choice MC and the uni cycle perv

whoa .... I'm confused now ..... it doesn't take much especially in this case where there are so many players ...... but I thought the uni cycle perv was in Sandra's case ... but then again....maybe he was from this case.... I can't remember where he was from, I do remember something about some perv that taught unicycle lessons (BTW short of circus members who needs those anyway?). Please help refresh my memory.

He was from this case, and I think the only thing he did was teach Misty how to..peddle"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #870 on: May 02, 2009, 10:48:45 PM »

Mlee..........I understand how you came to that conclusion but,  did you ever think that nobody that cared about these children would go in and take one with out the other knowing  that there would still be that one left to catch all the negativity in that family, to be sad because now his sister is gone, to not have a playmate or someone to talk to, I just dont see it.......if this person was intent enough and brave enough to come take these children awayand they really cared about them, they would have hiden outside and snatched the two kids while they were playing, or they would have snuck inside while Misty was washing clothes at the side of the house and the 2 kids were asleep in that room or waited for her to go out on the porch to smoke or something.....I just dont see  them leaving one there..IMO
I just don't see this either, and when are they going to bring Haleigh out, eventually someone is going to see her, I would think.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 02, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »

HH please tell why you were asking about crosses!! I am really curios now!! Please???

all the pics and screen caps I got from Misty's page are here:
http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/Maven2379/

minus the last four pics. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 02, 2009, 10:49:57 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. I have gone to that page and the only way I can see anything is if she accepts me as a friend. Gee, me and Misty friends. Is there another way around to get to see what you guys are seeing?
Also, I had a thought, which always gets me in trouble. Is there a reason why Cobra would not be able to have some of the money that has been collected to help find Haleigh? We know lots of the money has not been spent to find her. i would think this could be for a good cause. It doesn't have to go directly to him,but maybe pay his motel room. Just wondering.
Misty has now set her myspace to private, but some of the monkeys have taken screenshots. That is a good idea about the money, but I'm not sure how those things work.

You certainly have a good point, and I wondered the same thing.. That's what the money was for,  don't know if there is money still there... suppose to be in a trust,  but the oddest things do happen in that community... and apparently, ron hasn't even considered helping Cobra out.....   

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.
First od all....no body hired him, he was asked to come down and look around by Rev, Grund, and he did............if you listen to his video, no one hired him.........and now when he says he neds money to continue on.....he is saying that after he got to Satsuma and asked some questions and learned everything he did about this case.....he sorta well fell in love with Haleigh and it has hit him deep about her missing and stuff and he has decided on his own that he wants to continue looking for her but is finding it hard to do that and not return to his other job were he makes money and thats why he says he needs help!!!!

Now if my child was missing and there was someone willing to give his time and effort and I felt like he could make a difference and maybe find her I would do whatever I could to help him......I would ask for donations to give him.......I would have bar-b-ques....I would sell whatever I could .....give whatever donations I had aquired and could get by without.......I would hold rallies, or do whatever in Hell I needed to to bring my child home!!!!!  Thats the point that is trying to be made here!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: May 02, 2009, 10:51:57 PM »

HH, if you send me an email  mareleigh at yahoo, then I will send you all of the screen prints for you to look at....

mlee did you see the album with the cross/memorial? It was the second or third album on her page, there were only like three pictures in it.

The memorial was for Dukes and he has a MS
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: May 02, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »

Good Point!!   I dunno anything anymore!!  If LE would just confirm even just a few bare facts..........we could have something real to go on..   At tis point I have no idea where any info I've based my opinion on came from!  Very frustrating

OH so true!!! Confirming a few "rumors" couldn't possibly hurt the case .... could it?  Well I guess with the folks they are dealin with and the stuff they have to put up with .... maybe it could.  I just wish they would say SOMETHING..... ANYTHING!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: May 02, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

goodnite my monkey friends...going to watch Geraldo (puke) but he might have some news on his show....
talk to you all tomorrow...
group vibes to Haleigh's safe return ....hugssss to Haleigh....
Goodnight cookie!  I am trying to figure out if Geraldo has been banned from reporting on Haleigh's case. I wonder if Fox News has been threatened with a lawsuit after his little Satsuma exploitation.

Heart
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: May 02, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?

JS and CS

^^^^^^^who dat?  Crytstal ?and who? mind went blank..sorry..

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

These initials do get confusing but not Crystal. JS and his wife Con S

Johnny and Connie Sheffield? now that is interesting...what are your thoughts? care to share?

Just an idea been in the back of my mind since the first day this happened. I have a list of suspects and more than one theory so I can't really harp on just one person in this mess. One day there will be a piece of real facts that will prove one theory or another to be true.

But who would be better at kidnapping and keeping  this baby hidden an ex LE or DOC employee or an uneducated 16/17 year old ?.
But why just Haleigh, not both kids? If one child was in danger, both kids would be, that is what I don't understand. And when would they let Haleigh come home?

Maybe they intended to take both but for one reason or another could only get Haleigh. Got me when they would let Haleigh come home maybe after Crystal gets custody. There has to be a reason why they are thrashing RC on every forum around using people like annafl. Just remember that is not my only theory but it is a possibility. I also have a theory with the druggies and the girls NaNa and Amber.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 02, 2009, 11:01:03 PM »

JS and CS

^^^^^^^who dat?  Crytstal ?and who? mind went blank..sorry..

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

These initials do get confusing but not Crystal. JS and his wife Con S

I thought CS meant Crystal.   Interesting .........but what would the motive be?

I was wondering that too...

According to what we have heard JS and wife seem to believe RC was abusing Haleigh and Jr. Grandpa called DCFS about Haleigh and the fall at school. Maybe they intended to take both children but could only get Haleigh out. I don't know but we have gotten no where blaming everything on RC and Misty so other scenarios need to be thought out. I will say though MC is also on my top 5 list.

Well, I have to tell you.. as a grandma of 6  ..  and if I were in the same position as Johnny and Connie, I would have done the same thing.  And yes, rc and short elevator are the reasons for these actions taken by the Grandparents.  So, the finger pointing at rc and short elevator is right on.. they are not innocent, not even a tiny little bit.. they are at fault.  And I do believe those bruises on Haleighs face and the black eye were caused by a blow to the face, and not by the injury at school.  I know what brand new bruises look like, and it would never, and I mean never take 6 days for a bruise to appear on her eye, and the swelling on the bridge of her nose to begin..  Bruising is bleeding under the skin, caused by a blow to the area, the variation of colors is the blood being absorbed back into the skin.  So, for a dark blue buise you must have had a blow with hours of the discolaration.
The swelling to the bridge of the nose is also part of the blow, and the swelling should stop with 24 hours, continued swelling would have effected her breathing.

So, the Grandparents  are 100 percent in my book.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 02, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »

HH please tell why you were asking about crosses!! I am really curios now!! Please???

all the pics and screen caps I got from Misty's page are here:
http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/Maven2379/

minus the last four pics. 
Maven , how come you and your avi show up there ?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: May 02, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »

es I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?
Yes.....does it say Jeramy or Dukes on it?
It said Dukes
Oh ............ahha...........and what is Misty's fathers name...?

I'm not sure her father's name but I did get this pic that Misty labeled as her "mom and dad":

is Hank her dad or step-dad? or is this Hank?
dang shes tiny

Misty is tiny also
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.