April 26, 2024, 12:41:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228451 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: May 02, 2009, 11:03:56 PM »

HH please tell why you were asking about crosses!! I am really curios now!! Please???

all the pics and screen caps I got from Misty's page are here:
http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/Maven2379/

minus the last four pics. 
Maven , how come you and your avi show up there ?

cause that's my photbucket and that's where I first uploaded my avi..... my avi is just a pic that was taken at the zoo on a field trip.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 02, 2009, 11:07:08 PM »

Misty is tiny also

at least Misty still (for the time being) has teeth!!! .... sorry that was wrong .... but 

my husband is 11 years older than me ... yet he is still younger than Misty's mom, and looks WAY younger than Misty's mom!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: May 02, 2009, 11:10:29 PM »

Hello Monkeys,   did anybody see a cross on Mistys page?

HH, if you send me an email  mareleigh at yahoo, then I will send you all of the screen prints for you to look at....
see the album with the cross/memorial? It was the second or third album on her page, there were only like three pictures in it.

The memorial was for Dukes and he has a MS
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
one of the pics on there is captioned "me,tom, ronny ,and child molester" 
This is a sick bunch ! Please there has got to be one decent person in Putnam County.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #883 on: May 02, 2009, 11:11:13 PM »

Misty is tiny also

at least Misty still (for the time being) has teeth!!! .... sorry that was wrong .... but 

my husband is 11 years older than me ... yet he is still younger than Misty's mom, and looks WAY younger than Misty's mom!
Misty's mom definitely looks older then 39, I believe that is what I read.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »

HH please tell why you were asking about crosses!! I am really curios now!! Please???

all the pics and screen caps I got from Misty's page are here:
http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/Maven2379/

minus the last four pics. 
Maven , how come you and your avi show up there ?
I should have asked that different sorry . Knew it was something simple

cause that's my photbucket and that's where I first uploaded my avi..... my avi is just a pic that was taken at the zoo on a field trip.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 02, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »

Misty is tiny also

Misty's mom definitely looks older then 39, I believe that is what I read.

You know she's about the same age as my middle daughter, and look how she let her daughter turn out..  Such a sad sad thing.  Apples and trees. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: May 02, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »

Yes I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?

I think it was from the Vigil.

From Haleigh's vigil? ..... NO it wasn't ... it was for someone named Duckes or Dukes, and in another album there was a memorial pic for some named Jeramy.

Yes, I remember reading about that Dukes....I believe that he is a 1/2 brother to Misty and her brothers..that is all I know.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. I have gone to that page and the only way I can see anything is if she accepts me as a friend. Gee, me and Misty friends. Is there another way around to get to see what you guys are seeing?
Also, I had a thought, which always gets me in trouble. Is there a reason why Cobra would not be able to have some of the money that has been collected to help find Haleigh? We know lots of the money has not been spent to find her. i would think this could be for a good cause. It doesn't have to go directly to him,but maybe pay his motel room. Just wondering.
Misty has now set her myspace to private, but some of the monkeys have taken screenshots. That is a good idea about the money, but I'm not sure how those things work.

You certainly have a good point, and I wondered the same thing.. That's what the money was for,  don't know if there is money still there... suppose to be in a trust,  but the oddest things do happen in that community... and apparently, ron hasn't even considered helping Cobra out.....   

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.
First od all....no body hired him, he was asked to come down and look around by Rev, Grund, and he did............if you listen to his video, no one hired him.........and now when he says he neds money to continue on.....he is saying that after he got to Satsuma and asked some questions and learned everything he did about this case.....he sorta well fell in love with Haleigh and it has hit him deep about her missing and stuff and he has decided on his own that he wants to continue looking for her but is finding it hard to do that and not return to his other job were he makes money and thats why he says he needs help!!!!

Now if my child was missing and there was someone willing to give his time and effort and I felt like he could make a difference and maybe find her I would do whatever I could to help him......I would ask for donations to give him.......I would have bar-b-ques....I would sell whatever I could .....give whatever donations I had aquired and could get by without.......I would hold rallies, or do whatever in Hell I needed to to bring my child home!!!!!  Thats the point that is trying to be made here!!!!

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »

Thanks GramaMonkey I was wondering who this Dukes guy was.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:52 PM »

Yes I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?

I think it was from the Vigil.

From Haleigh's vigil? ..... NO it wasn't ... it was for someone named Duckes or Dukes, and in another album there was a memorial pic for some named Jeramy.

Yes, I remember reading about that Dukes....I believe that he is a 1/2 brother to Misty and her brothers..that is all I know.

your right Grama, I remember one of the icons for friends is the Duke family.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »

HH, if you send me an email  mareleigh at yahoo, then I will send you all of the screen prints for you to look at....
see the album with the cross/memorial? It was the second or third album on her page, there were only like three pictures in it.

The memorial was for Dukes and he has a MS
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
one of the pics on there is captioned "me,tom, ronny ,and child molester" 
This is a sick bunch ! Please there has got to be one decent person in Putnam County.

Well you got more than I did .... all I have show up is a black background, and what I think is a blue (anatomical) heart.... I can't see comments or pics or anything....... 

BUT

according to Cobra there is at least ONE decent person in Putnam county, she takes in and cares for the children that belong to the Nay Nays and the Ambers and the Mistys of the area ......... and to her I give  a monkey salut  and many monkey hugs! 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:33 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?
 Mine -misty  and for the heck of it grandma

JS and CS

^^^^^^^who dat?  Crytstal ?and who? mind went blank..sorry..

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

These initials do get confusing but not Crystal. JS and his wife Con S

I thought CS meant Crystal.   Interesting .........but what would the motive be?

I was wondering that too...

According to what we have heard JS and wife seem to believe RC was abusing Haleigh and Jr. Grandpa called DCFS about Haleigh and the fall at school. Maybe they intended to take both children but could only get Haleigh out. I don't know but we have gotten no where blaming everything on RC and Misty so other scenarios need to be thought out. I will say though MC is also on my top 5 list.

Well, I have to tell you.. as a grandma of 6  ..  and if I were in the same position as Johnny and Connie, I would have done the same thing.  And yes, rc and short elevator are the reasons for these actions taken by the Grandparents.  So, the finger pointing at rc and short elevator is right on.. they are not innocent, not even a tiny little bit.. they are at fault.  And I do believe those bruises on Haleighs face and the black eye were caused by a blow to the face, and not by the injury at school.  I know what brand new bruises look like, and it would never, and I mean never take 6 days for a bruise to appear on her eye, and the swelling on the bridge of her nose to begin..  Bruising is bleeding under the skin, caused by a blow to the area, the variation of colors is the blood being absorbed back into the skin.  So, for a dark blue buise you must have had a blow with hours of the discolaration.
The swelling to the bridge of the nose is also part of the blow, and the swelling should stop with 24 hours, continued swelling would have effected her breathing.

So, the Grandparents  are 100 percent in my book.. 
Sorry but if you read other places you will see experts do not agree with you.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 02, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

Its hard to see maven but the pics are right under where it says restless in the top box
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: May 02, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »

Are those expert opinions based on what RC and his mommy told people? or  Are they based on the school report that said she had a scratch to the nose?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: May 02, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?
Snort... Gram Neves first, just for giggles.
Hey, that made me snort as it was unexpected out of left field thing.
You know what, I have to look up the term waterboard. I live a sheltered life .   
A form of torture that made some of the gitmoresidents spill the beans
At least it's better than being beheaded but I digress........................My choice MC and the uni cycle perv

whoa .... I'm confused now ..... it doesn't take much especially in this case where there are so many players ...... but I thought the uni cycle perv was in Sandra's case ... but then again....maybe he was from this case.... I can't remember where he was from, I do remember something about some perv that taught unicycle lessons (BTW short of circus members who needs those anyway?). Please help refresh my memory.

that was the sex offender that Misty knew I think...can't remember his name...Snodgrass somebody....but it was with this case of that I am sure of..he was giving unicycle lessons to 2 sisters and was improperly touching them...IIRC

Brandi????where are you? she always knows the names etc..

Sorry! I took a nap! Husband's computer is acting up and he needed to use mine to look up technical help so I decided to go to the bedroom and watch a little TV and I fell plumb asleep!

Daniel Snodgrass. He is the one who showed up at the Haleigh Bug Center and was asked to leave.

I am 4+ pages behind here, but catching up.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: May 02, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »

Oh Brandi I'm sooo glad you are back!!    Was Snodgrass also the guy who taught unicycle lessons?

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: May 02, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »

Are those expert opinions based on what RC and his mommy told people? or  Are they based on the school report that said she had a scratch to the nose?

I believe the school report, photos.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: May 02, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 02, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »

JS and CS

^^^^^^^who dat?  Crytstal ?and who? mind went blank..sorry..

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

These initials do get confusing but not Crystal. JS and his wife Con S

I thought CS meant Crystal.   Interesting .........but what would the motive be?

I was wondering that too...

According to what we have heard JS and wife seem to believe RC was abusing Haleigh and Jr. Grandpa called DCFS about Haleigh and the fall at school. Maybe they intended to take both children but could only get Haleigh out. I don't know but we have gotten no where blaming everything on RC and Misty so other scenarios need to be thought out. I will say though MC is also on my top 5 list.

Well, I have to tell you.. as a grandma of 6  ..  and if I were in the same position as Johnny and Connie, I would have done the same thing.  And yes, rc and short elevator are the reasons for these actions taken by the Grandparents.  So, the finger pointing at rc and short elevator is right on.. they are not innocent, not even a tiny little bit.. they are at fault.  And I do believe those bruises on Haleighs face and the black eye were caused by a blow to the face, and not by the injury at school.  I know what brand new bruises look like, and it would never, and I mean never take 6 days for a bruise to appear on her eye, and the swelling on the bridge of her nose to begin..  Bruising is bleeding under the skin, caused by a blow to the area, the variation of colors is the blood being absorbed back into the skin.  So, for a dark blue buise you must have had a blow with hours of the discolaration.
The swelling to the bridge of the nose is also part of the blow, and the swelling should stop with 24 hours, continued swelling would have effected her breathing.

So, the Grandparents  are 100 percent in my book.. 

Well, I am not an expert.. but I can tell you after raising 3 girls, and helping raise 6 grandchildren. Spending years on the PD as an Officer, and as an EMT,  I know a bit about bruises..  And I can tell the difference between a new black eye and one that is 6 days old..   And if you are wrong, that means that Haleigh received blows to the face and side of the head.. And who would have been the giver of those blows??  And wasn't Haleigh old enough to be able to tell her Grandparents, Daddy hit me in the face?  You are very defensive over ron and short elevator, and I am beginning to wonder just how close to both of them you really are>>>>

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: May 02, 2009, 11:46:43 PM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.