April 26, 2024, 08:42:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228463 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 02, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.
I havent seen one thing that KP has said that wasnt uhh   straight.......and RC.....Misty......Mrs Neves and the rest are the only lies we have heard!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 02, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.

Well Misty is 'educated' too    .

I think the other 'lies/inconsistencies" that come from others.... are just not knowing who to trust. I do believe Misty is the key, and her "associates" may possibly be involved ..... question is how far do her associates reach???

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: May 02, 2009, 11:59:15 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?
 Mine -misty  and for the heck of it grandma

JS and CS

^^^^^^^who dat?  Crytstal ?and who? mind went blank..sorry..

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

These initials do get confusing but not Crystal. JS and his wife Con S

I thought CS meant Crystal.   Interesting .........but what would the motive be?

I was wondering that too...

According to what we have heard JS and wife seem to believe RC was abusing Haleigh and Jr. Grandpa called DCFS about Haleigh and the fall at school. Maybe they intended to take both children but could only get Haleigh out. I don't know but we have gotten no where blaming everything on RC and Misty so other scenarios need to be thought out. I will say though MC is also on my top 5 list.

Well, I have to tell you.. as a grandma of 6  ..  and if I were in the same position as Johnny and Connie, I would have done the same thing.  And yes, rc and short elevator are the reasons for these actions taken by the Grandparents.  So, the finger pointing at rc and short elevator is right on.. they are not innocent, not even a tiny little bit.. they are at fault.  And I do believe those bruises on Haleighs face and the black eye were caused by a blow to the face, and not by the injury at school.  I know what brand new bruises look like, and it would never, and I mean never take 6 days for a bruise to appear on her eye, and the swelling on the bridge of her nose to begin..  Bruising is bleeding under the skin, caused by a blow to the area, the variation of colors is the blood being absorbed back into the skin.  So, for a dark blue buise you must have had a blow with hours of the discolaration.
The swelling to the bridge of the nose is also part of the blow, and the swelling should stop with 24 hours, continued swelling would have effected her breathing.

So, the Grandparents  are 100 percent in my book.. 
Sorry but if you read other places you will see experts do not agree with you.

Well, I am not an expert.. but I can tell you after raising 3 girls, and helping raise 6 grandchildren. Spending years on the PD as an Officer, and as an EMT,  I know a bit about bruises..  And I can tell the difference between a new black eye and one that is 6 days old..   And if you are wrong, that means that Haleigh received blows to the face and side of the head.. And who would have been the giver of those blows??  And wasn't Haleigh old enough to be able to tell her Grandparents, Daddy hit me in the face?  You are very defensive over ron and short elevator, and I am beginning to wonder just how close to both of them you really are>>>>

Don't know how close to them I am. well I am sure those running this forum can tell by my ISP where I'm at. I do not have to explain to anyone my opinion as that is what this forum is about. Opinions.

I can take your opinion without accusing you of being close to this case, without anger, all these posts are just what we feel and that is just our opinions everybody has one.

I also have raised two beautiful children and five grand children but I do try to remain objective as I do not have a pie in this fire so to speak.

I also have many family members in the health profession so I am not ignorant of bruises and bumps.
 As I have said many times I have more than one theory and more than one suspect because we do not have enough real facts to know exactly what happened. But all the blame can not be put on just two people for every single thing that has happened here. JMHO
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: May 03, 2009, 12:00:47 AM »

Bottom line,  this is ron's child that is missing.. does it matter who brought Cobra in,  it is his, ron's responsibility to help find his child, and to help support those who are looking for his child.. He could have hired another detective to search for Haleigh..  What has he done??  Nothing..   Lies?  what have they lied about...  Are is it just impossible to face the truth about ron and short elevator.  If they had been normal decent people, and lived normal decent lives.. Little Haleigh would not be missing...... and you, nor ron, nor short elevator can change those facts now.......  you can defend him, but it is a waste of time..  Now, how closely related to ron and short elevator are you?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: May 03, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »

I havent seen one thing that KP has said that wasnt uhh   straight.......and RC.....Misty......Mrs Neves and the rest are the only lies we have heard!!!!!!

In any of these cases, there's always going to be players around the edges, sometimes they insert themselves in the mix, but at the end of the day, the only people whose truth regarding vital things are the ones who were threr at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. If the "facts" can't be substantiated or they're lies, that's a problem.  A big one.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: May 03, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »

you came back.. good to have you onboard.....  We are all hoping Haleigh comes home soon...  Did you see Cobra's interview today, it was really good.. He really is a good man.. Really pleased with his dedication to Little Haleigh..  I said it before, and say it again, at least she has one truly dedicated man she could depend on the rest of her life..  Too bad her daddy has no grit....

Thanks!  I don't share your opinions, but appreciate the welcome
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: May 03, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

Well she said on National TV she brought Cobra in to work for her. I'm sure you can still find that interview on utube somewhere. Now why dosen't she give him a place to stay and supply his food.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:03 AM »

In any of these cases, there's always going to be players around the edges, sometimes they insert themselves in the mix, but at the end of the day, the only people whose truth regarding vital things are the ones who were threr at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. If the "facts" can't be substantiated or they're lies, that's a problem.  A big one.

Agreed ... and what reason would any of them have to lie? ...... If all they were telling was the truth??? There IS only ONE truth.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »

you came back.. good to have you onboard.....  We are all hoping Haleigh comes home soon...  Did you see Cobra's interview today, it was really good.. He really is a good man.. Really pleased with his dedication to Little Haleigh..  I said it before, and say it again, at least she has one truly dedicated man she could depend on the rest of her life..  Too bad her daddy has no grit....

Thanks!  I don't share your opinions, but appreciate the welcome

That's okay, welcome back anyway...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: May 03, 2009, 12:10:31 AM »

Well she said on National TV she brought Cobra in to work for her. I'm sure you can still find that interview on utube somewhere. Now why dosen't she give him a place to stay and supply his food.

Milk of Human kindness, he's working to find Little Haleigh..  Are you closer than cousin to ron?

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: May 03, 2009, 12:11:11 AM »

Bottom line,  this is ron's child that is missing.. does it matter who brought Cobra in,  it is his, ron's responsibility to help find his child, and to help support those who are looking for his child.. He could have hired another detective to search for Haleigh..  What has he done??  Nothing..   Lies?  what have they lied about...  Are is it just impossible to face the truth about ron and short elevator.  If they had been normal decent people, and lived normal decent lives.. Little Haleigh would not be missing...... and you, nor ron, nor short elevator can change those facts now.......  you can defend him, but it is a waste of time..  Now, how closely related to ron and short elevator are you?

I have never met them in my life. I am just looking at all the things we know and separating the facts from the rumors. That is what I thought we were suppose to do.
I also have never called anyone a name whether I like them or not as that is not the way I was raised by my old NA grandmother.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: May 03, 2009, 12:12:26 AM »

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

I think that's a great idea, and some of the donations could go to him as well
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: May 03, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »

well now, did you understand what she was referring to when she said she brought him in........as in ask for his help.....and since then she has said that after meeting with LE and finding out just how on top of things they were she told Cobra, she didnt think he was gonna be able to get anything they couldnt and he left for awhile........she said he was welcome to come back on his own of he wanted to, and he did.........she doesnt live in this area either and Haleigh is not her child, she is already giving up her regular Law Practice to do this case for Crystal pro bono..........you just dont get it ........Its Ronald child.........Its Ronalds home that she came up missing from.........it was Ronald that left her with a 17 year old caretaker........it was Ronald that fought and took custody of this child to be respomcible for............Thats a FACT...........His respomsibility to help find and bring her home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: May 03, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »

Agreed ... and what reason would any of them have to lie? ...... If all they were telling was the truth??? There IS only ONE truth.

Yup, only one truth.

And it's not even to say that RC/MC did the deed, but why can't the events and visitors and times and places of that one fateful night be relayed the  same way twice . That's why no matter which way I go on this thing, somehow it always ends back at that trailer because if you can't eliminate a person from suspicion, how can you spread it out from there?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: May 03, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »

Correct so does he work on his own, did KP or Rev Grund or the benefactor bring him in. All these stories have been told so which is the truth?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: May 03, 2009, 12:16:19 AM »

Oh Brandi I'm sooo glad you are back!!    Was Snodgrass also the guy who taught unicycle lessons?

Yes, he has been rumored to have offered a little girl unicycle lessons.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743450&IMG=43291

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: May 03, 2009, 12:17:16 AM »

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

Yes yes yes that makes the most sense because he is supposedly working for them.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 03, 2009, 12:18:28 AM »

That's what I believe the money was donated for and placed in a trust fund, it's not suppose to be allowed to be wasted, apparently ron decided it was for his well being and not for helping others while they search for Haleigh..  And as I said several times today, he could have used part of that money to hire his own detective to search for Haleigh.. But he hasn't......

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: May 03, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »

Speaking of donations.  Can someone help me find the address to Sunset Bank, so I can donate to Cobra?  I live in Ohio, and have never heard of that Bank. 

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: May 03, 2009, 12:19:04 AM »

I have never met them in my life. I am just looking at all the things we know and separating the facts from the rumors. That is what I thought we were suppose to do.
I also have never called anyone a name whether I like them or not as that is not the way I was raised by my old NA grandmother.

I like your style Idgie, I feel the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.