April 24, 2024, 05:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228344 times)
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: May 03, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

I think that's a great idea, and some of the donations could go to him as well

Yes yes yes that makes the most sense because he is supposedly working for them.
  Absolutely!
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: May 03, 2009, 12:25:09 AM »

:smt015Goodnight Monkeys. b/b/tom.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: May 03, 2009, 12:27:54 AM »

No matter whose "side" Cobra, KP, AH or anybody else is "working" for, it's a shame that the low life white trash ghetto attitude coming from both sides just puts Haleigh in the back seat.  All the time is spent trashing each other, one upping each other, spreading rumors, doing nasty drive bys........hey it's just like Haleigh was there....but SHE"S NOT. 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 03, 2009, 12:28:59 AM »

Oh Brandi I'm sooo glad you are back!!    Was Snodgrass also the guy who taught unicycle lessons?

Yes, he has been rumored to have offered a little girl unicycle lessons.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743450&IMG=43291

You are great with your notes... or just remembering things!!! Thank You!! 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: May 03, 2009, 12:30:55 AM »

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

Yes yes yes that makes the most sense because he is supposedly working for them.
  Absolutely!

I can't believe anyone would expect RC to pay Cobra's way for volunteering to help. First Cobra gets on AH crying about People need to send him money and cards like he deserves it and now he Cries that RC won't give him money. If you volunteer then don't expect payment. He thought he would get famous but it hasn't happened so now what,  he either sucks it up and pays his own way or goes home and gets a paying job.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: May 03, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »

No matter whose "side" Cobra, KP, AH or anybody else is "working" for, it's a shame that the low life white trash ghetto attitude coming from both sides just puts Haleigh in the back seat.  All the time is spent trashing each other, one upping each other, spreading rumors, doing nasty drive bys........hey it's just like Haleigh was there....but SHE"S NOT. 

so sad     but so true. 

Prayers for Haleigh.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: May 03, 2009, 12:34:19 AM »

Whether you call it a lie, or not telling the truth, same thing in my book.  When one tells about a specific incident ...great...it is believed, cause that is what we heard.  Then someone else contradicts that specific incident by telling variances to it.  There are many interviews that have been contradicted by another about the same time, people, bus, etc...

Up goes the RED FLAG!!!!  The RED FLAGS seems to be what is drawing the conclusion to the Cummings, as they are the one's that have been stepping on each other's toes with their stories. 

They don't even begin to try and get the story cleared ...or give an explanation as to why she said, he said, no they said, no noone said...they just leave it hanging in the air.

Do they all have a few loose screws, that they can't even get the story straight as to who picked up Haleigh from the bus???  Is it too damn hard to get this RIGHT!!!!

You want to know the funniest part of this.  It is the Cummings, contradicting each other.  It is not the Sheffields, saying Oh, I saw GrNeves at the bust stop, and Ron said he picked her up.  NO NO NO...it is ALL CUMMINGS that can't get their act together. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:08 AM »

OMG..........Ronald an Misty need to go to LE and Ronald needs to make Misty sit down and tell them everything she knows about that night and when she is finished Ronald needs to come clean about his part and why hu=e has behaved the way he has while his little girl is missing, These two are really pathetic and if this is the way they"love" this little girl then I hope they never have anothe child in their custody ever again.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:36 AM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.

Bottom line,  this is ron's child that is missing.. does it matter who brought Cobra in,  it is his, ron's responsibility to help find his child, and to help support those who are looking for his child.. He could have hired another detective to search for Haleigh..  What has he done??  Nothing..   Lies?  what have they lied about...  Are is it just impossible to face the truth about ron and short elevator.  If they had been normal decent people, and lived normal decent lives.. Little Haleigh would not be missing...... and you, nor ron, nor short elevator can change those facts now.......  you can defend him, but it is a waste of time..  Now, how closely related to ron and short elevator are you?

I totally agree with Mlee  I don't know if RC or MC had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but their actions before and after her dissappearance are full of neglect.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:45 AM »

Oh Brandi I'm sooo glad you are back!!    Was Snodgrass also the guy who taught unicycle lessons?

Yes, he has been rumored to have offered a little girl unicycle lessons.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743450&IMG=43291

You are great with your notes... or just remembering things!!! Thank You!! 

Thank you.

I have been trying to keep up with the names/facts in this case. The longer it goes on, the harder it gets.

For me, for us, and for Haleigh.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: May 03, 2009, 12:36:04 AM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.
I havent seen one thing that KP has said that wasnt uhh   straight.......and RC.....Misty......Mrs Neves and the rest are the only lies we have heard!!!!!!

Well she said on National TV she brought Cobra in to work for her. I'm sure you can still find that interview on utube somewhere. Now why dosen't she give him a place to stay and supply his food.
well now, did you understand what she was referring to when she said she brought him in........as in ask for his help.....and since then she has said that after meeting with LE and finding out just how on top of things they were she told Cobra, she didnt think he was gonna be able to get anything they couldnt and he left for awhile........she said he was welcome to come back on his own of he wanted to, and he did.........she doesnt live in this area either and Haleigh is not her child, she is already giving up her regular Law Practice to do this case for Crystal pro bono..........you just dont get it ........Its Ronald child.........Its Ronalds home that she came up missing from.........it was Ronald that left her with a 17 year old caretaker........it was Ronald that fought and took custody of this child to be respomcible for............Thats a FACT...........His respomsibility to help find and bring her home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but he is not responsible for Cobra. He didn't hire him or ask him to come here. If he wants to hire a PI then he should be allowed to hire whomever he wants. Maybe he does not wish to hire Cobra and that is his choice.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: May 03, 2009, 12:36:25 AM »

I don't know what lies you mean in reference to the Cummings.  Their story on the bus has been the same.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 03, 2009, 12:36:46 AM »

That's what I believe the money was donated for and placed in a trust fund, it's not suppose to be allowed to be wasted, apparently ron decided it was for his well being and not for helping others while they search for Haleigh..  And as I said several times today, he could have used part of that money to hire his own detective to search for Haleigh.. But he hasn't......

ITA agree mlees that the money donated  should be use help in the search of haleigh.
It shouldn't be wasted on a vehicle, tattoos and ect.. Ron isn't working so why not spend the time to look for his young innocent daughter who is missing under his time watch and his minor/gf/babysitter/drug user/wife... Or hire someone to look for Haleigh if he is so busy and doesnt have the time...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 03, 2009, 12:37:32 AM »

Absolutely!

I can't believe anyone would expect RC to pay Cobra's way for volunteering to help. First Cobra gets on AH crying about People need to send him money and cards like he deserves it and now he Cries that RC won't give him money. If you volunteer then don't expect payment. He thought he would get famous but it hasn't happened so now what,  he either sucks it up and pays his own way or goes home and gets a paying job.

No one expects Ron to foot the bill for Cobra's expenses.  But a MAN, would normally OFFER at least a tank of fuel, or maybe a supper once in a while. 

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: May 03, 2009, 12:38:12 AM »

Yes but he is not responsible for Cobra. He didn't hire him or ask him to come here. If he wants to hire a PI then he should be allowed to hire whomever he wants. Maybe he does not wish to hire Cobra and that is his choice.

I don't think Cobra is there to find Haleigh, I think he is there to try and find dirt on Ron for the custody case.  I also don't think he tells the truth
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 03, 2009, 12:38:34 AM »

Whether you call it a lie, or not telling the truth, same thing in my book.  When one tells about a specific incident ...great...it is believed, cause that is what we heard.  Then someone else contradicts that specific incident by telling variances to it.  There are many interviews that have been contradicted by another about the same time, people, bus, etc...

Up goes the RED FLAG!!!!  The RED FLAGS seems to be what is drawing the conclusion to the Cummings, as they are the one's that have been stepping on each other's toes with their stories. 

They don't even begin to try and get the story cleared ...or give an explanation as to why she said, he said, no they said, no noone said...they just leave it hanging in the air.

Do they all have a few loose screws, that they can't even get the story straight as to who picked up Haleigh from the bus???  Is it too damn hard to get this RIGHT!!!!

You want to know the funniest part of this.  It is the Cummings, contradicting each other.  It is not the Sheffields, saying Oh, I saw GrNeves at the bust stop, and Ron said he picked her up.  NO NO NO...it is ALL CUMMINGS that can't get their act together. 

EXACTLY      every single word in your post is true.  They cause suspicion, how can the simplest questions not have a simple answer.  Because of that , everything they say is suspect
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:55 AM »

I don't know what lies you mean in reference to the Cummings.  Their story on the bus has been the same.

Gr Neves said she picked up Haleigh.  Ron said he picked up Haleigh.  The neighbors said that they seen Misty pick up Haleigh at he bus stop. 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: May 03, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »

That's what I believe the money was donated for and placed in a trust fund, it's not suppose to be allowed to be wasted, apparently ron decided it was for his well being and not for helping others while they search for Haleigh..  And as I said several times today, he could have used part of that money to hire his own detective to search for Haleigh.. But he hasn't......

There was two accounts one at the bank for the fund and one for RC 's family personal use because that is the one I gave too. I gave to his personal account and if I am not whining about the use of the money why is people that never even gave to him at all complaining?
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: May 03, 2009, 12:41:42 AM »

Gr Neves said she picked up Haleigh.  Ron said he picked up Haleigh.  The neighbors said that they seen Misty pick up Haleigh at he bus stop. 
  Grandma Neves did not say she picked up Haleigh, she said Ron did.  And Ron said he picked up Haleigh. 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: May 03, 2009, 12:43:34 AM »

I specifically remember 3 diff people telling 3 diff stories.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.