March 29, 2024, 01:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 227151 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: May 03, 2009, 12:44:29 AM »

I can't believe anyone would expect RC to pay Cobra's way for volunteering to help. First Cobra gets on AH crying about People need to send him money and cards like he deserves it and now he Cries that RC won't give him money. If you volunteer then don't expect payment. He thought he would get famous but it hasn't happened so now what,  he either sucks it up and pays his own way or goes home and gets a paying job.

I must say that I do *expect* Ron to help monetarily or otherwise in the search for HIS daughter, I have yet to see him do anything ....in fact I have heard that he did not go on a search simply because "no one came and got him"  . The latest "real" news that has been out was about Crystal and "Haleighbug"  and their efforts to spread the word about Haleigh, pass out flyers etc...

Crystal's daughter is missing and by all accounts I see she is looking for her ....... Ron's daughter is missing and since his tattoo..... media... leave me alone... wedding... media focus on ME  and my stoopid teenage bride, Today Show fiasco... I have not seen anything more from RC ?!? 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: May 03, 2009, 12:44:39 AM »

I don't know what lies you mean in reference to the Cummings.  Their story on the bus has been the same.

Gr Neves said she picked up Haleigh.  Ron said he picked up Haleigh.  The neighbors said that they seen Misty pick up Haleigh at he bus stop. 
  Grandma Neves did not say she picked up Haleigh, she said Ron did.  And Ron said he picked up Haleigh. 

What about misty?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: May 03, 2009, 12:46:23 AM »

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

I think that's a great idea, and some of the donations could go to him as well

Yes yes yes that makes the most sense because he is supposedly working for them.
  Absolutely!

I can't believe anyone would expect RC to pay Cobra's way for volunteering to help. First Cobra gets on AH crying about People need to send him money and cards like he deserves it and now he Cries that RC won't give him money. If you volunteer then don't expect payment. He thought he would get famous but it hasn't happened so now what,  he either sucks it up and pays his own way or goes home and gets a paying job.

No one expects Ron to foot the bill for Cobra's expenses.  But a MAN, would normally OFFER at least a tank of fuel, or maybe a supper once in a while. 

Why?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: May 03, 2009, 12:46:56 AM »

Cummings lie #1.  Ronald said he has never messed with drugs..................his rap sheets say different...
Cummings lie #2.  Ronald says the fight between cousin Joe and himself never happened..........LE and Misty and Misty's family and Mrs. Neves says it did.
Cummings lie#3.   Ronald says he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop himself............Mrs. Neves says she did.........Neighbors say Misty did..

And dont even get me started on Misty's lies...........Im sure there is more that I missed......those are just off the top of my head!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: May 03, 2009, 12:49:17 AM »

I don't know what lies you mean in reference to the Cummings.  Their story on the bus has been the same.

Gr Neves said she picked up Haleigh.  Ron said he picked up Haleigh.  The neighbors said that they seen Misty pick up Haleigh at he bus stop. 

No she did not. On the video she says her son picked up Haleigh but when the video was transcribed the wrtten transcript was wrong and said she picked up Haleigh. She did not lie the transcript was incorrect.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #945 on: May 03, 2009, 12:49:56 AM »

Sorry but if you read other places you will see experts do not agree with you.

Are those expert opinions based on what RC and his mommy told people? or  Are they based on the school report that said she had a scratch to the nose?

Maybe they were based on the series of photos that RC's family took of the progress of the injury , the ones they said they had taken because they knew that it would be called in as abuse.. that tells me that Crystal had been making allegations for some time against him.. apparently unfounded allegations or he would not have still had the children...

I will not put myself saying that this would not have happened had the children not been with RC as I am not God and only God would know that for sure. I was raised with the understanding that God has a plan for all of us from the day we are born....

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: May 03, 2009, 12:50:27 AM »

Mrs. Neves never said she picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.  Why do people keep posting that?  I see it everywhere on the net.  It always refers to the NG show, and the transcript was wrong.  Watch the clip and you will see what she said.  Then people say they know she said it, must be another date on NG.  Nope.  Same as the BOLO, same as all the other rumours. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 03, 2009, 12:51:36 AM »

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

I think that's a great idea, and some of the donations could go to him as well

Yes yes yes that makes the most sense because he is supposedly working for them.
  Absolutely!

No one expects Ron to foot the bill for Cobra's expenses.  But a MAN, would normally OFFER at least a tank of fuel, or maybe a supper once in a while. 

Why?

Maybe the same reason you decided to give a gift of money.  To help with expenses. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: May 03, 2009, 12:54:47 AM »

You know I thought this forum was a place where we could gather info and discuss this case, but not to yell back and forth about stuff.  Up until here recently it's been very pleasent in here.  Is there a mute feature in this forum?  I think for tonight I going to just read back on the pages that I missed today, but I sincerely hope that in the future certain monkeys recognize when monkeys only come in to agrevate, agitate, and try to keep us from helping haleigh, and know that it's not worth the time to type a reply.  I won't get caught up in it anymore.  I hope all you monkeys have a great night.  
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: May 03, 2009, 12:55:49 AM »

Cummings lie #1.  Ronald said he has never messed with drugs..................his rap sheets say different...

He said he does not do drugs meaning NOW. he did not say NEVER.

Cummings lie #2.  Ronald says the fight between cousin Joe and himself never happened..........LE and Misty and Misty's family and Mrs. Neves says it did.

He said it did not happen the day before Haleigh dissapeared. It was two weeks before. Did you ever think he may have been afraid if Joe had the baby and he made him madder that he would do something bad to Haleigh.

Cummings lie#3.   Ronald says he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop himself............Mrs. Neves says she did.........Neighbors say Misty did..

Neves never said she did on the video. The transcript was incorrect 

And dont even get me started on Misty's lies...........Im sure there is more that I missed......those are just off the top of my head!!
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: May 03, 2009, 12:56:32 AM »

Here is the clip, go to about 5:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI&feature=related

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: May 03, 2009, 12:59:19 AM »

Are those expert opinions based on what RC and his mommy told people? or  Are they based on the school report that said she had a scratch to the nose?

Maybe they were based on the series of photos that RC's family took of the progress of the injury , the ones they said they had taken because they knew that it would be called in as abuse.. that tells me that Crystal had been making allegations for some time against him.. apparently unfounded allegations or he would not have still had the children...

I will not put myself saying that this would not have happened had the children not been with RC as I am not God and only God would know that for sure. I was raised with the understanding that God has a plan for all of us from the day we are born....

Searching thank you for your opinion! I really do appreciate it.

I have just seen CPS/DCF fail in the past .... just cause they don't see it ... doesn't mean it didn't happen. I  know this to be true.

Because of that I can't be so quick to dismiss past "allegations".

We each bring our own experiences here, and that is what makes being here so interesting!

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: May 03, 2009, 01:03:07 AM »

Searching thank you for your opinion! I really do appreciate it.

I have just seen CPS/DCF fail in the past .... just cause they don't see it ... doesn't mean it didn't happen. I  know this to be true.

Because of that I can't be so quick to dismiss past "allegations".

We each bring our own experiences here, and that is what makes being here so interesting!

Yes and there is also cases where CPS has taken children from their natural parents , put them in foster homes and they have beem murdered in my State. I can not say about FL because I do not live in FL.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: May 03, 2009, 01:04:13 AM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.

Bottom line,  this is ron's child that is missing.. does it matter who brought Cobra in,  it is his, ron's responsibility to help find his child, and to help support those who are looking for his child.. He could have hired another detective to search for Haleigh..  What has he done??  Nothing..   Lies?  what have they lied about...  Are is it just impossible to face the truth about ron and short elevator.  If they had been normal decent people, and lived normal decent lives.. Little Haleigh would not be missing...... and you, nor ron, nor short elevator can change those facts now.......  you can defend him, but it is a waste of time..  Now, how closely related to ron and short elevator are you?

I am definitely not close to any of these characters. And it is my desire that Haleigh is back and safe tomorrow. 

However I do have to say if Cobra decided to take it upon himself and or to oblige KP or Mr Grund to go to  Satsuma and the surrounding areas in Florida, then he should fit the bill or ask his cohorts KP and Grund to foot the bill.  After all is this not one of his jobs, bountyhunter, PI or whatever.

KP has said that it was Crystal that phoned her requesting assistance.
KP is working for and/or assisting Crystal.
Cobra is assisting KP, which would mean that he is assisting Crystal as well, regardless of him saying and or just wanting to find Haleigh.

Unless the donations are soaring in since the following article was published:
Community contributes to Haleigh's family funds
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:CoJBOgXHGEcJ:www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-20/story/community_contributes_to_haleighs_family_funds+haleigh+cummings+funding+kim+picazio&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Imho Kim Picazio and perhaps Geraldo Rivera should be footing the bill for Cobra.
Or perhaps Cobra should not bite off more than he can chew.

Heart
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: May 03, 2009, 01:07:01 AM »

Well now that he wants to blame RC for not giving him money he is saying he is working on his own. In the beginning he said he had a person in Satsuma paying for his services. KP claimed on National TV she brought him in to help her in the custody battle. Then Rev. Grund took full honors for bringing him in so I stated why is he not crying that they are not helping him with money.  GMAB all these different stories is blowing my mind when all they want to do is trash RC

Well  they are only trashing RC because he has done things to get trashed for............if he had took that donation money and put it to good cause instead of using it for tatoos, a marriage, logos on his truck,and whatever else he has done with it he might shine in a better light.........when your child comes up missing and out of the goodness of their heart someone donates money I dont think for one minute they thought thats what the money would be spent on.....If he needed food, thats fine,If he needed to make flyers, grest, if Jr, needed things, perfect.........but come on he knew better than this....or he should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people Cobra, KP and Rev. Grund are suppose to be educated honorable people but yet they can't keep their stories straight either. What is going on down there in FL? Why are there so many lies and I don't mean MC.

Bottom line,  this is ron's child that is missing.. does it matter who brought Cobra in,  it is his, ron's responsibility to help find his child, and to help support those who are looking for his child.. He could have hired another detective to search for Haleigh..  What has he done??  Nothing..   Lies?  what have they lied about...  Are is it just impossible to face the truth about ron and short elevator.  If they had been normal decent people, and lived normal decent lives.. Little Haleigh would not be missing...... and you, nor ron, nor short elevator can change those facts now.......  you can defend him, but it is a waste of time..  Now, how closely related to ron and short elevator are you?

I am definitely not close to any of these characters. And it is my desire that Haleigh is back and safe tomorrow. 

However I do have to say if Cobra decided to take it upon himself and or to oblige KP or Mr Grund to go to  Satsuma and the surrounding areas in Florida, then he should fit the bill or ask his cohorts KP and Grund to foot the bill.  After all is this not one of his jobs, bountyhunter, PI or whatever.

Cobra is assisting KP, which would mean that he is assisting Crystal as well, regardless of him saying and or just wanting to find Haleigh.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:CoJBOgXHGEcJ:www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-20/story/community_contributes_to_haleighs_family_funds+haleigh+cummings+funding+kim+picazio&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Imho Kim Picazio and perhaps Geraldo Rivera should be footing the bill for Cobra.

Thank you Heart and I do respect your opinion.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: May 03, 2009, 01:07:41 AM »

Well, I just hope that one day Ronald will look back on this time when his daughter was missing and see his actions for what they are worth.......If Haleigh does come home alive, I hope Ronald will be ready to explain to her ....why he got married while she was lost out there somewhere.............why he went and got tatoos and went mud bogging without her .........................why he didnt continue to search on his own......walk every single mile through those woods, drive mile after mile looking for his precious daughter.........why he called cops on her Mother when they were set up at the parade trying to give out flyers and get donations for the Haleigh house fund........why he hasnt yet visited that beautiful Center that has been made just for her...............why he left her in the care of a 17 year old party girl instead of where he told the Judge he was gonna be leaving her....................why he chose to drop out of the media and didnt continue to plead for her safe return every chance he had to hold her picture up in front of a camera.................

These are gonna be hard to tell a little girl that was supposingly the light of his light.....his Daddy's girl........I hope she dont say...................................why wasnt I more important to you Daddy................WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: May 03, 2009, 01:10:45 AM »

Heart, as I posted here before........KP had already told Cobra that she didnt think he was needed or could do anything else for this case and he did leave for awhile.......she told him if he wanted to continue on his own that was fine.......after a few weeks he came back all  by himself.........No KP doesnt owe him anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: May 03, 2009, 01:11:32 AM »

Yes and there is also cases where CPS has taken children from their natural parents , put them in foster homes and they have beem murdered in my State. I can not say about FL because I do not live in FL.

In most (well a lot of) cases foster care is no better. Imagine for a moment..... that you reported every time a child you CARED about LOVED with all your heart... was abused, imagine that every time you did so it was ignored, imagine that every time you did so the people on the other end of the phone just dismissed your concerns.

That child has now suffered through YEARS of abuse and neglect....... I have seen it and....  will tell you it isn't a happy end   

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: May 03, 2009, 01:14:39 AM »

Heart, as I posted here before........KP had already told Cobra that she didnt think he was needed or could do anything else for this case and he did leave for awhile.......she told him if he wanted to continue on his own that was fine.......after a few weeks he came back all  by himself.........No KP doesnt owe him anything!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know so much about KP? and if she dosen't owe him anything or the Haleigh bug foundation then why should RC owe him anything?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 03, 2009, 01:18:53 AM »

How do you know so much about KP? and if she dosen't owe him anything or the Haleigh bug foundation then why should RC owe him anything?
Because I know her, I talked to her, I was there when she said she told him that..................and once again ......Haleigh wasnt her daughter......she was Ronalds..........

You know what.......its doesnt matter.............Ronald doesnt owe anybody anything...........Just like he didnt owe Haleigh a decent life!!!!!!   yea right ...whatever!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.