March 29, 2024, 12:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 227145 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #960 on: May 03, 2009, 01:18:54 AM »

Sorry but if you read other places you will see experts do not agree with you.

Are those expert opinions based on what RC and his mommy told people? or  Are they based on the school report that said she had a scratch to the nose?

Maybe they were based on the series of photos that RC's family took of the progress of the injury , the ones they said they had taken because they knew that it would be called in as abuse.. that tells me that Crystal had been making allegations for some time against him.. apparently unfounded allegations or he would not have still had the children...

I will not put myself saying that this would not have happened had the children not been with RC as I am not God and only God would know that for sure. I was raised with the understanding that God has a plan for all of us from the day we are born....

Searching thank you for your opinion! I really do appreciate it.

I have just seen CPS/DCF fail in the past .... just cause they don't see it ... doesn't mean it didn't happen. I  know this to be true.

Because of that I can't be so quick to dismiss past "allegations".

We each bring our own experiences here, and that is what makes being here so interesting!

Hi Maven, good to see you. I do know how DCF has failed, Bradley Mcgee was one such case, http://www.imorial.com/brad/   ...  I had twins dropped in my lap a few years back and loved them as they were mine,took care of them,never asked a dime,because their mother was a doper and they needed someone to care..DCF returned them to their mother..I seen early last year the boy had passed away... I do know they fail,but that does not mean they did in this case. With so much crap flying it is hard to know what is fact and what is just garbage rumor of someone with an axe to grind.  I can say that ALL the adults involved are failing Haleigh miserably right now. The bitterness and hatred they have for each other, their own wants and feelings and their desire to destroy each other has become their main focus and has just cast Haleigh off to the side while they beat each other up with allegations. I have to say, the majority of the mud slinging is coming from one side and has been for the most part and that is what makes me question Crystals intentions and role.She should be focused on finding her child first and foremost NOT trashing her ex in the media and on the net..She could have simply made a call to DCF and quietly done it at that,not launched a media campaign against him....Just sayin..I hope Haleigh is found soon.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 03, 2009, 01:24:34 AM »

I am definitely not close to any of these characters. And it is my desire that Haleigh is back and safe tomorrow. 

However I do have to say if Cobra decided to take it upon himself and or to oblige KP or Mr Grund to go to  Satsuma and the surrounding areas in Florida, then he should fit the bill or ask his cohorts KP and Grund to foot the bill.  After all is this not one of his jobs, bountyhunter, PI or whatever.

KP has said that it was Crystal that phoned her requesting assistance.
KP is working for and/or assisting Crystal.
Cobra is assisting KP, which would mean that he is assisting Crystal as well, regardless of him saying and or just wanting to find Haleigh.

Unless the donations are soaring in since the following article was published:
Community contributes to Haleigh's family funds
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:CoJBOgXHGEcJ:www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-20/story/community_contributes_to_haleighs_family_funds+haleigh+cummings+funding+kim+picazio&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Imho Kim Picazio and perhaps Geraldo Rivera should be footing the bill for Cobra.
Or perhaps Cobra should not bite off more than he can chew.

Heart, as I posted here before........KP had already told Cobra that she didnt think he was needed or could do anything else for this case and he did leave for awhile.......she told him if he wanted to continue on his own that was fine.......after a few weeks he came back all  by himself.........No KP doesnt owe him anything!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I must have missed your post regarding KP informing Cobra that he was no longer needed.

Well that puts the ball in Cobra's court.

I did see on The Bald Truth where Cobra and Art Harris posted something about the funds needed.  So perhaps Cobra should take up the suggestions of selling tee-shirts or perhaps he can pawn that mini machine gun that he was show boating a week or so ago, jmo.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: May 03, 2009, 01:29:46 AM »

I am definitely not close to any of these characters. And it is my desire that Haleigh is back and safe tomorrow. 

However I do have to say if Cobra decided to take it upon himself and or to oblige KP or Mr Grund to go to  Satsuma and the surrounding areas in Florida, then he should fit the bill or ask his cohorts KP and Grund to foot the bill.  After all is this not one of his jobs, bountyhunter, PI or whatever.

Cobra is assisting KP, which would mean that he is assisting Crystal as well, regardless of him saying and or just wanting to find Haleigh.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:CoJBOgXHGEcJ:www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-20/story/community_contributes_to_haleighs_family_funds+haleigh+cummings+funding+kim+picazio&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Imho Kim Picazio and perhaps Geraldo Rivera should be footing the bill for Cobra.

Heart, as I posted here before........KP had already told Cobra that she didnt think he was needed or could do anything else for this case and he did leave for awhile.......she told him if he wanted to continue on his own that was fine.......after a few weeks he came back all  by himself.........No KP doesnt owe him anything!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I must have missed your post regarding KP informing Cobra that he was no longer needed.

I did see on The Bald Truth where Cobra and Art Harris posted something about the funds needed.  So perhaps Cobra should take up the suggestions of selling tee-shirts or perhaps he can pawn that mini machine gun that he was show boating a week or so ago, jmo.
Oh HH, for the second time what is the deal regarding the cross on Misty's Myspace page?

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 03, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »

Hi Maven, good to see you. I do know how DCF has failed, Bradley Mcgee was one such case, http://www.imorial.com/brad/   ...  I had twins dropped in my lap a few years back and loved them as they were mine,took care of them,never asked a dime,because their mother was a doper and they needed someone to care..DCF returned them to their mother..I seen early last year the boy had passed away... I do know they fail,but that does not mean they did in this case. With so much crap flying it is hard to know what is fact and what is just garbage rumor of someone with an axe to grind.  I can say that ALL the adults involved are failing Haleigh miserably right now. The bitterness and hatred they have for each other, their own wants and feelings and their desire to destroy each other has become their main focus and has just cast Haleigh off to the side while they beat each other up with allegations. I have to say, the majority of the mud slinging is coming from one side and has been for the most part and that is what makes me question Crystals intentions and role.She should be focused on finding her child first and foremost NOT trashing her ex in the media and on the net..She could have simply made a call to DCF and quietly done it at that,not launched a media campaign against him....Just sayin..I hope Haleigh is found soon.

IA

I think regardless of opinions expressed here as to who is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, our common goal is to FIND HALEIGH, perhaps the goals of the actual players in this case have been derailed.

Maybe a hot shot lawyer came in and got Crystal all pumped up .... I  just don't think (and hope) she wouldn't go before a judge with only the evidence she has presented to us.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

!!1
« Reply #964 on: May 03, 2009, 01:33:11 AM »

Yep he could, or he could just go home and forget her just like we can.........I dont think thats possible, but it is a possibility,    all he is saying is he doesnt have the money to continue his search and be neglectful of his real job and making money.........How many of us could just decide that we want to go down to Satsuma and search every day and snoop around and ask questions and just stop working our regular jobs........Not me.............but the thing that we are trying to get across is that instead of Ronald spending all the donation money on all that other stuff the fact is he could have left it there in the bank..........if he didnt like Cobra, then he could have hired his own PI,,,,one that he liked to come in and help search do other things to help in whatever way might be possible anything to help find his daughter........if he had done that then Im pretty sure when this other fellow showed up Cobra would leave..........Thats all we are saying.............I know I would sell the shoes off my feet.......every piece of jewlry I own........anything of value I could possibly do without to find my child.............the money I had gotten so far would be for that purpose only and if the public saw him using it this way....you can bet he would get plenty of donations!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 03, 2009, 01:33:18 AM »

Oh HH, for the second time what is the deal regarding the cross on Misty's Myspace page?

me too HH???

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: May 03, 2009, 01:39:56 AM »

ugh... I really wish we could edit post here ... instead of "I  just don't think (and hope) she wouldn't go before a judge with only the evidence she has presented to us".  ...... I meant .....

I just don't think she would (and hope) she wouldn't go before a judge with only the evidence she has presented to us.

Not sure why it bothers me so much   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: May 03, 2009, 02:03:23 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Prayers for Haleigh!

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 03, 2009, 02:19:01 AM »

nite Heart! sweet monkey dreams.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: May 03, 2009, 02:27:27 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Prayers for Haleigh!

Niters Heart and yes definitely Prayers for Haleigh.
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: May 03, 2009, 02:43:36 AM »

JNGA..  I totally agree with you. I have never seen anything like what is going on here tonight. The bottom line is Cobra is the only one here and sticking with it. Thank god someone is. Does it really matter who hired who, who said what. Cobra is doing way more than Ron and Misty is or have done. Haleigh was taken in there care. Like many others have said i would do ANYTHING to find my child. I wouldn't care who came in and helped. I would be thankful for whoever came in to help. If you have nothing to hide than it shouldn't matter who does it just as long as he does it.It's a darn shame that Ron has not gone to see The Haleigh Bug Center. That is a lack of respect in my eyes. I don't care if he doesn't like Crystal. This is his daughter. I think people are scared to send in money b/c Ronald made it that way, by spending in ways he should not have. So, once again it is hurtng Haleigh. Nothing stopped Natalie Holloway's mother. She did what it took to try to find her daughter. I personally think if Cobra leaves this case is going to go cold. I know none of us want for that to happen. Bottom line is, this is about finding Haleigh. No matter who does it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 03, 2009, 02:56:11 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: May 03, 2009, 03:04:54 AM »

another great pic Brandi!   

Prayers for Haleigh ... goodnight all!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #973 on: May 03, 2009, 03:36:31 AM »

JNGA..  I totally agree with you. I have never seen anything like what is going on here tonight. The bottom line is Cobra is the only one here and sticking with it. Thank god someone is. Does it really matter who hired who, who said what. Cobra is doing way more than Ron and Misty is or have done. Haleigh was taken in there care. Like many others have said i would do ANYTHING to find my child. I wouldn't care who came in and helped. I would be thankful for whoever came in to help. If you have nothing to hide than it shouldn't matter who does it just as long as he does it.It's a darn shame that Ron has not gone to see The Haleigh Bug Center. That is a lack of respect in my eyes. I don't care if he doesn't like Crystal. This is his daughter. I think people are scared to send in money b/c Ronald made it that way, by spending in ways he should not have. So, once again it is hurtng Haleigh. Nothing stopped Natalie Holloway's mother. She did what it took to try to find her daughter. I personally think if Cobra leaves this case is going to go cold. I know none of us want for that to happen. Bottom line is, this is about finding Haleigh. No matter who does it.

JNGA and Rosebud...I agree with you both. I have guit posting here mostly, because of the sniping and griping going on. It is now 3:20 AM and I have spent the last four hrs trying to catch up with all the pages, praying that there would be some news on Haleigh.That is 4 hrs of wasted time.
Since the day Haleigh went missing and this forum was started it has been the same way...sniping and basically calling posters liars. Then we go to the WS phase. I don't read WS and for weeks on end I was wondering if I was on the right site. Then we got all the police reports on everyone in Putnam county, just adding names that confused this case even more. And no matter where you turn or where you get any news it always leads back to Ron and Misty.They both know exactly where that sweet baby is and they are responsible for her being there. I don't hold out any hope that Haleigh is still alive. She has been safe in the arms of Jesus since Feb.9th . I have 2 children and 7 grandchildren and I would be out walking every inch of Putnam County trying to find one of them. I dang sure would not be at the tattoo parlor all day and I dang sure would not have a wedding and a trip to NY. What was the point of the trip? All Ron said was I don't know ,I was at work and Misty didn't know her azz from a hole in the ground.
I sure would not be out dining and mudding, I would be out searching. But Ron and Misty got a manual from George on how to make a living and leave Haleigh out in the woods til there is nothing left to prove COD.

I won't be back in here anymore. This is no longer about Haleigh, but about who is right or wrong.
Have at it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: May 03, 2009, 07:53:44 AM »

Yes but he is not responsible for Cobra. He didn't hire him or ask him to come here. If he wants to hire a PI then he should be allowed to hire whomever he wants. Maybe he does not wish to hire Cobra and that is his choice.

I don't think Cobra is there to find Haleigh, I think he is there to try and find dirt on Ron for the custody case.  I also don't think he tells the truth
I am sorry you feel that way.  Why would he have tears in his eyes talking about a little girl he doesn't know? 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #975 on: May 03, 2009, 08:03:48 AM »

I have basically banned myself from this thread (my own personal reasons) and only pop in now and again so I don't really know what is going on, but I'll check with Klaas and see if there can be resolution to whatever the problem is.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: May 03, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »

Good sunday morning monkies and lurkers,
would anyone care to discuss the missing child Haleigh Cummings today?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 03, 2009, 09:39:48 AM »

Good evening my monkey friends. I have gone to that page and the only way I can see anything is if she accepts me as a friend. Gee, me and Misty friends. Is there another way around to get to see what you guys are seeing?
Also, I had a thought, which always gets me in trouble. Is there a reason why Cobra would not be able to have some of the money that has been collected to help find Haleigh? We know lots of the money has not been spent to find her. i would think this could be for a good cause. It doesn't have to go directly to him,but maybe pay his motel room. Just wondering.
Misty has now set her myspace to private, but some of the monkeys have taken screenshots. That is a good idea about the money, but I'm not sure how those things work.

You certainly have a good point, and I wondered the same thing.. That's what the money was for,  don't know if there is money still there... suppose to be in a trust,  but the oddest things do happen in that community... and apparently, ron hasn't even considered helping Cobra out.....   

Has the Haleigh bug center , KP or REV Grund helped him out. I mean they are the ones that hired him so they should keep him up. Why not let him sleep at the Haleigh bug center and protect whoever manns the phones all night.

you come up with some good ideas!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: May 03, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »

Having read back through last night's posts, I would simply remind everyone that even when there are differences of opinions, Scared Monkeys expects posters to be respectful of each other. An opinion can be challenged with civility, and no less is acceptable.

Morning Monkeys!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 03, 2009, 09:43:47 AM »

THE ONLY INNOCENT PERSON IN THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION IS HALEIGH.

Haleigh went missing while on Ron and Misty's watch.  Misty had the responsibility to be watching those children.  IMO, Misty knows more. 

NONE of the adults, and I use that term losely, involved in this case are "clean".  Seems as though every single one of them have been involved in either previous crimes, drugs and or alcohol arrests. 

It's time to stop this RON vs. CRYSTAL crap and get back to figuring out what happened to Haleigh.  If you cannot do that then maybe you shouldn't be posting here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.