April 24, 2024, 05:38:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228320 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: May 03, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »

snip mlee:  Well, I am not an expert.. but I can tell you after raising 3 girls, and helping raise 6 grandchildren. Spending years on the PD as an Officer, and as an EMT,  I know a bit about bruises..  And I can tell the difference between a new black eye and one that is 6 days old..   And if you are wrong, that means that Haleigh received blows to the face and side of the head.. And who would have been the giver of those blows??  And wasn't Haleigh old enough to be able to tell her Grandparents, Daddy hit me in the face?  You are very defensive over ron and short elevator, and I am beginning to wonder just how close to both of them you really are>>>>

this is an unfair statement...Monkeys are supposed to be able to have their own opinions on here....No one accuses you or the others of being "close" to Crystal or her family when they are praised on here of almost walking on water....
On other threads, it isn't allowed to trash the parents of a missing child, (except Casey A. of course...cause we know that she is involved )maybe we ALL should stop trashing either of these parents of this missing child until we know for sure what they really have done to deserve what is being said about them...I am including myself in this as well...I have certainly said my fair share of how I have felt about all of these characters but to continually trash one parent over the other without really knowing what has gone on is not right to me....let's try to be more fair and objective to these parents for Haleigh's sake shall we?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 03, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »

OOPs!! I had skipped ahead with my above post before I read what Klaas and CBB had written....sorry!
but I agree with them....

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: May 03, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I see a lot of us have become frustrated with the lack of, and starved for real news regarding Haleigh.  Here's hoping we get something new today.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #983 on: May 03, 2009, 10:09:06 AM »

Good sunday morning monkies and lurkers,
would anyone care to discuss the missing child Haleigh Cummings today?

Good morning Mio & all Monkeys & guest.

Whew, after catching up, I am glad I wasn't here last night.

I saw the Cobra video, feel like he truly cares about Haleigh & it seems a shame that the people who care for her too aren't helping him out if they really have her best interest at heart. JMO

That said, it really doesn't seem like anyone but Crystal & (possibly) Cobra are doing very much to find her. True, we don't really know what LE is up to, but it is really frustrating that there is a beautiful child missing here for over 80 days, think about it 80 days. That is almost 3 months.   

Everyday I pray that when I log on, that there will be news, whether good or bad, that she has been found. Then I leave with a sad heart, not only because of no news, but because some here want to pick & fight. SM doesn't seem like the same place I joined & that too makes me sad.

Enough said, back to catching up.

Hope all have a wonderful day &  today is the day that Haleigh is found.

NCSunny

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: May 03, 2009, 10:11:11 AM »

Good sunday morning monkeys and lurkers,

Good morning Mio, and yes, I would like to discuss Haleigh, as just last evening , I had a new thought, and wanted to see what the monkeys think.

could this have happened >>-> The night was dark, children in floor beds, misty edgy from lack of drugs after partying all weekend. Amber and misty had had words previously, and amber is still miffed at misty for having her man, and so she makes a plan.

Amber gets nay nay, and they go to Misty's house. Nay nay goes in, while amber hides outside. nay nay tells misty to come on out, she knows where they can score some drugs. Misty props open back door, as she has no key. AS soon as nay nay and misty leave house, Amber goes in the back propped door to retrieve Haleigh.

She changes Haleigh's clothes to day clothes, and leaves them at back door, on the way out she grabs Haleigh's inhaler. Haleigh knows Amber well, so she would go with her. Amber walked with Haleigh to railroad tracks where vehicle was waiting. Amber drove around the culdesac waiting for nay nay to return with misty.

Nay nay returns, then leaves misty to find that Haleigh is missing. Amber took Haleigh , and drove her off somewhere, which means she could very well still be alive. Misty knows, this so, she blackmailed Ron into marrying her, in order for Amber not to ever be able to marry Ron.

this theory gives reasons as to why dogs went around in that circle, and stopped at railroad tracks. It explains the missing inhaler, and the changing of the clothes left at the back door, as well as reports of misty being gone from the house that night.  It also explains why misty would prop the back door open, and how easy it was for someone to come inside and take Haleigh, after all, was it not Misty who told Amber on myspace, that she had her man, and would soon get her child too? 
Maybe amber turned the cards, and took Haleigh first, with a little help from her friend nay nay.

The only thing I can not figure into this equation is the location Amber took Haleigh to.
Finding Haleigh Is the most important thing for us all to do, using any tool we can find.
But, I also hope everyone remembers we are most strong when we band together as one , with one common goal.  This is only a theory to be either torn apart, or be seen with some merit.  And most of all, this is my opinion,  not prov-en fact.. mio

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: May 03, 2009, 10:20:04 AM »

good morning Cece and other monkeys...

perhaps today we can start with a clean slate...start with the facts that we do know...start from the beginning and see what has been missed?
Perhaps today Haleigh will be found...

My grand daughter gets baptized today...I will be spending some moments to send up  special thoughts to Haleigh's return....
talk to you all soon ....

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: May 03, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I have lurked for over a year, finally joined and have sat on my hands at times wanting to post.  Have visited many, many sites and SM is truly the best of the best.
Have followed you all and at times sat in amazement at all the information you have found and continue to find.  When HH went down to visit the center...I waited with baited breath for the news and the pictures.  This group is truly amazing.
One thing I have learned...when there is no news, frustration comes instead.  Everyone here wants the truth to come out, and most of all wants Haleigh to be found.  We have been use to the daily information coming from the Anthony case so this case is totally opposite in that respect.  LE is giving out nothing.
It is very frustrating, we all want to know..and we all want to find this precious little girl. 
Please don't give up on Haleigh...and please don't give up on the Monkeys...
Am back to Lurking and Learning....Hugs to you all.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: May 03, 2009, 10:22:35 AM »

MIO....anything is possible in this case..
I like your thinking though, cause that would mean that Haleigh is alive...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: May 03, 2009, 10:24:51 AM »

Good sunday morning monkies and lurkers,

Good morning Mio & all Monkeys & guest.

Whew, after catching up, I am glad I wasn't here last night.

I saw the Cobra video, feel like he truly cares about Haleigh & it seems a shame that the people who care for her too aren't helping him out if they really have her best interest at heart. JMO

That said, it really doesn't seem like anyone but Crystal & (possibly) Cobra are doing very much to find her. True, we don't really know what LE is up to, but it is really frustrating that there is a beautiful child missing here for over 80 days, think about it 80 days. That is almost 3 months.   

Everyday I pray that when I log on, that there will be news, whether good or bad, that she has been found. Then I leave with a sad heart, not only because of no news, but because some here want to pick & fight. SM doesn't seem like the same place I joined & that too makes me sad.

Enough said, back to catching up.

Hope all have a wonderful day &  today is the day that Haleigh is found.

Good morning back ncsunny..

I know there are strong emotions floating around here, but, we must all remember we are the adults that our children look to for guidance when dealing with other humans and differences of opinion. My son is 21 and still watches how I handle happenings in the real world.
He watches how I either use or control my own emotions for the better of the event.

I hope today, we here at scared monkeys will show our children, that we as Elders can be Elders that show care, compassion and some understanding of what others life might be about.

SO, I say, lets stay banned together for the reason we are all here. To help figure out where Haleigh Cummings is, and bring her home one way or another. imo  mio

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: May 03, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I have lurked for over a year, finally joined and have sat on my hands at times wanting to post.  Have visited many, many sites and SM is truly the best of the best.
Have followed you all and at times sat in amazement at all the information you have found and continue to find.  When HH went down to visit the center...I waited with baited breath for the news and the pictures.  This group is truly amazing.
One thing I have learned...when there is no news, frustration comes instead.  Everyone here wants the truth to come out, and most of all wants Haleigh to be found.  We have been use to the daily information coming from the Anthony case so this case is totally opposite in that respect.  LE is giving out nothing.
It is very frustrating, we all want to know..and we all want to find this precious little girl. 

thanks Lulu and big monkey welcome...
I agree, the SM is the best place to be..it took me forever to get in here....but then I just jumped right in and started posting...felt like I knew the monkeys here after reading so much while waiting to be approved....everyone really does have Haleigh's interest at heart and we all do get frustrated.....wish we would get some news...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: May 03, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Welcome little lulu to the cage, I am glad to see you have come out of hidding.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 03, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

A Big Monkey welcome Little Lulu!  Please don't hesitate to add your comments and ideas.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #992 on: May 03, 2009, 10:31:56 AM »

WELCOME LITTLE LULU   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: May 03, 2009, 10:38:06 AM »

Good Morning MONKEYS...Welcome to LULU...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: May 03, 2009, 10:39:19 AM »

MIO....anything is possible in this case..
I like your thinking though, cause that would mean that Haleigh is alive...

hey cookie, yes, I have just changed my mind over this weekend to believing Haleigh could really still be alive. I try and play scenarios in my head that will add all the elements we seem to be interested in. 

The horary charts show Pisces as the thief. This means a feminine being, or 2 feminine beings as being the taker. The only 2 females I can put together with a common goal, is Amber and nay nay.

All the clues are here ,we only have to put them into the right order to find the truth.
It is frustrating when le does not tell the jqpublic news , or what the investigation is doing.
WE have had a missing mother here for over a yr now, and it has been a yr since le has spoken to us. Talk about being frustrated.....

Just makes it all the more important that we as a group, stick together, not separate into foreign countries of our own.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #995 on: May 03, 2009, 10:50:53 AM »

I have basically banned myself from this thread (my own personal reasons) and only pop in now and again so I don't really know what is going on, but I'll check with Klaas and see if there can be resolution to whatever the problem is.

I have done the same nut... I just come in time to time to see if there is any news. I hope we get news/find her soon.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: May 03, 2009, 10:59:58 AM »

I have read/seen comments that LE was 'satisfied' with the information obtained about Ron's work hours.

There still appears to be some 'up in the air' comments that do not seem to fit into this 'satisfied'.

Maybe some other Monkey can refresh my thoughts or knows where this info can be found again.

But, I remember reading about a co-worker named Eric at PDM...he is the gent that commented about Ron and Misty's phone conversations.  If I am not mistaken, he also confirmed that Ron was at work...the whole night, or maybe say the whole shift.

Now this is where the ???? enters.  Recently, it was in a paper, comment, etc..not sure where I had seen it.  But, anyway it was stated that Ron was drunk at work, plus a comment was made about Ron 'going somewhere else'. Now I don't know if this was between the 6PM - 8PM as this timeframe also surfaced...why???  I am not sure.

How can we try to put the puzzle together when some of the pieces are broken??  How can we find out..IF RON DID LEAVE WORK??  Who is going to CONFIRM this or VERIFY IT??? 

Or....LE already knows the answers and are waiting for a move to be made, to further connect the dots at this point.

I don't want to bash other members or bring friction for their theories, and I apologize if that is how I came across to some.  But...it is downright DIFFICULT to try and make something of this, when there are broken connections.

I can see some of the Crystal Family theories, for the reasons that were given.

I can also see the Cummings theories as well.

I can also THINK ... Did Ron and Misty stage this maybe thinking about the Anthony case and the funds that were rolling in, etc.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #997 on: May 03, 2009, 11:08:41 AM »

Good morning Mio, and yes, I would like to discuss Haleigh, as just last evening , I had a new thought, and wanted to see what the monkeys think.

could this have happened >>-> The night was dark, children in floor beds, misty edgy from lack of drugs after partying all weekend. Amber and misty had had words previously, and amber is still miffed at misty for having her man, and so she makes a plan.

Amber gets nay nay, and they go to Misty's house. Nay nay goes in, while amber hides outside. nay nay tells misty to come on out, she knows where they can score some drugs. Misty props open back door, as she has no key. AS soon as nay nay and misty leave house, Amber goes in the back propped door to retrieve Haleigh.

She changes Haleigh's clothes to day clothes, and leaves them at back door, on the way out she grabs Haleigh's inhaler. Haleigh knows Amber well, so she would go with her. Amber walked with Haleigh to railroad tracks where vehicle was waiting. Amber drove around the culdesac waiting for nay nay to return with misty.

Nay nay returns, then leaves misty to find that Haleigh is missing. Amber took Haleigh , and drove her off somewhere, which means she could very well still be alive. Misty knows, this so, she blackmailed Ron into marrying her, in order for Amber not to ever be able to marry Ron.

this theory gives reasons as to why dogs went around in that circle, and stopped at railroad tracks. It explains the missing inhaler, and the changing of the clothes left at the back door, as well as reports of misty being gone from the house that night.  It also explains why misty would prop the back door open, and how easy it was for someone to come inside and take Haleigh, after all, was it not Misty who told Amber on myspace, that she had her man, and would soon get her child too? 
Maybe amber turned the cards, and took Haleigh first, with a little help from her friend nay nay.

The only thing I can not figure into this equation is the location Amber took Haleigh to.
Finding Haleigh Is the most important thing for us all to do, using any tool we can find.
But, I also hope everyone remembers we are most strong when we band together as one , with one common goal.  This is only a theory to be either torn apart, or be seen with some merit.  And most of all, this is my opinion,  not prov-en fact.. mio

Mio, not sure if this is your theory or a quote but it is a very good theory and seems possible to me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #998 on: May 03, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »

No matter how I think this out, I just come back to Ron and Misty knowing what happened to Haleigh. Darla, I agree with you, I don't feel Haleigh is alive either. And the deal with Cobra, I think it is great if he is looking for Haleigh, the money issues, well there is always money issues with everything. He seems like an okay guy. And is Ron and Misty looking for Haleigh, does anyone know?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: May 03, 2009, 11:22:59 AM »

Mio, not sure if this is your theory or a quote but it is a very good theory and seems possible to me.

Morning Searching, and yes, I was sort of talking to myself this morning here, as it seemed everyone was silent from last nights whatever happened that I do not even care about.
I was excited to have made these connections and wanted to share. so, I told myself 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.