May 01, 2024, 06:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228737 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:21 PM »

grama...she could have trusted herself as their mother to be there for them...if she was around, then she would have known what was going on wouldn't she? jmo...I could not have left my little children and moved away from them...I won't even move away from my adult children now! would never leave my grand kids in a supposed abusive household either..Crystal claimed abuse before she left Ron, heard from others that the kids were being abused and she did nothing...until now...and good for her that she is doing something now if indeed Ron is or was abusive to the kids...Those kids need to be in a good home...I have no doubt that Crystal and Ron both love their kids...they just are not very good parents imo...

Everyone is always down on ron, I don't like him, don't think that he is the best person or parent in the world, however, Crystal knows Ron and if she thought that he was so bad, then she should have never left the kids there..that is all that I am saying..she has to take some responsibility for raising her children as well, not just seeing them for a visit ever 2 weeks..jmo....Ron had all the responsibilty of feeding the kids, providing for their care while he worked, their clothing, where they lived etc...when crystal was not contributing to their support, I suppose ron had to make the best living for them that he could...Perhaps if Crystal had paid her portion for the kids, he may have been able to pay for good care of the kids...dunno...just looking at it from a different side...we call men who don't pay support for their children dead beat dads...should pertain to mothers who don't provide support for their children as well...jmo....
anyway, it is good to have discussions and see things from a different view isn't it?
xxxx

Cookie, when Crystal left ron, she took both children with her.. She did not leave them with ron and move away..   She stated, that she had felt bad for ron so she decided to let him have visitation with the children.. He came, he picked the kids up for the weekend, and took them to his residence, and then refused to bring them back to her..  And the struggle with custody of the children began at that time. Now that was 3 years ago..    So, I guess we can refer to her as a dead beat mom who did not pay her child support, just as ron is a dead beat dad for not paying his child support for little Jordan..  So, it might just equal out.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

Possibly Jeromes/Jerrys abode

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

Approximately 2.3 miles from the Huddle House at 3909 Crill Ave in Palatka
2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Thanks Heart ~  In the video when NayNay was arrested recently by Cobra, she is seen coming out of a pink vinyl sided house.  Would that be the Huddle House, or does anyone know where ....his pinkie....is located???  Looking for another name to connect to it.
NO Grama, the Huddle House is a franchise.  Looks like something similar to Dennys

I tried to find that house on Laurel, and could not.  The address appeared to be about the corner, but could not see the blue house. Hmmmmmm...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Heart ~  Went to Google Earth for 3909 Crill.  What I found was the 'Hi Way Mart'.  Is this a front for the Huddle House..or is it behind there.

I found the Huddle House across the road from the hi way mart on the corner of crill AVE and Florida Dr, use the street view look at it from florida dr.
According to the  Huddle House website 3909 Crill Ave is their address in
Palatka

Store number 454

3909 Crill Avenue
Palatka, FL 32177
Phone: 386-325-2558

http://www.huddlehouse.com/StoresByZip.aspx?zip=32177

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »

Any child can be treated by a physician, if the person or person who have the child in their possession, have a notarized permission slip signed by a parent or guardian.  The prescription comes from the physician and can be filled at any drug store.  very seldom do doctors concern themselve's as long as they feel they have permission to treat a child, and the person the child is with is acting as a guardian an paying cash..  Now, does anyone actually believe that Haleigh would be treated under her name, Haleigh cummings. or that people aren't intelligent enough to work around the system.  Haleigh would never be without the meds she needs.  How do I know this can work.. Well, my Granddaughter has grandparents who reside in California. When my daughter sends my Granddaughter to California for the summers, she also sends this nice little notarized statement giving the grandmother permission to have my granddaughter receive medical care if needed....   Now, to resolve the questions that will come about the names and the notarized statements.  Requires, a name for the child..  A parent with a matching name.. And a Notary..  Now, most notary's require identification to complete the transaction,  unless you know a Notary, who is willing to help..  Like working for a Trucking Company, owned by members of the same family>>>>  There are ways of doing things, it just requires thinking outside the box..  Can people do things, why not?  Would people chance doing things, Why not? Is there a way around the system,  Yea.. looks like people in this community find their way around the system on an hourly basis..

No doubt ... there is a way to go around the system, and when one wants to they can and will .... till they get caught, IF Cyrstal is involved how smart is she to fool LE for this long tho?   

I hope and pray every night that when I wake up Haleigh is found SAFE and ALIVE, and the best chances of that happening lye with Crystal IMO. I just don't think she has a clue as to what has happened to Haleigh. I think Misty and/or Ron have the answers needed.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »

if someone does have Haleigh who is taking care of her enough to get her the meds that she needs, they probably wouldn't even take Haleigh into a doctor...they would just probably get the drugs from another family member or someone on the street that they know..with this group, it sounds like they can get their hands on just about anything that someone needs or doesn't need...

Well, it does help to have a Grandmother who is a registered nurse....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2009, 10:34:06 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud.....

Do I blame Crystal for Haleigh missing ..No..The blame should be where who was the caretaker and on who's time watch when Haleigh went missing... And that time watch was Ron and his minor gf/babysister/now wife..Ron was reported several times to DCF for child abuse and thats why the Cummings kept an album of pictures when the children got hurt in their care.. Crystal did fight for custody of the children and lost.. I think if the judge looked into Ron's records maybe the out come would of be different.. He lied to the judge Crystal told the truth about the drugs he didnt.

Ron had another minor gf/babysister before Fibsty another drug user Amber who he gave permission to care for the children and who wind up pregnant by him.. So now we have 2 minors who uses drugs who Ron had relationships with and who had them moved in with him and the children. Those who lye down with dogs are dogs.. When you use drugs  we see the rough characters they are involved with and  have no business caring for children let alone being around the children.. Ron apparently had a gun in the home, if he is that careless about who cares for his children I just can imagine where he kept his gun.. Ron didnt have to marry Fibsty to keep her close. How many times do we hear went a child goes missing by a parent and their alibies are they were kidnapped or abducted ? Since the 911 call imo they already had an aliby and since then all the innconsistancies.. The whole Cumming family are covering up something.. They know what happened imo. I still wonder if Mother Teresa was @ the home earlier than what she stated.. Could she have left and come back to make it look as though she just got there? Fibsty never stated in her interviews that GGranny stopped over until 1 week later when rumors came out that Fibsty left the home.. I wonder how late GGranny drives
after being said she is not a good driver?

On the Today Show Fibsty was asked why all the inconsistancies she waited hoping Ron would step in and he didnt so she answered ..She didnt know why? She didnt know why what kind of answer is that.

Does Fibsty really mean I do but I can say.. That what I got out of it.. The interview with Greta... What an eye opener! Why doesnt Ron just do all the answering for her..

I do believe Ron was tough on the children a strick disciplinarian but how strick did it go?

I could go on and on but to me its all leading back to Ron and Fibsty..
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »

1309 Laurel
Palatka 32177

2.3 mi – about 5 mins

Heart ~  Went to Google Earth for 3909 Crill.  What I found was the 'Hi Way Mart'.  Is this a front for the Huddle House..or is it behind there.

I found the Huddle House across the road from the hi way mart on the corner of crill AVE and Florida Dr, use the street view look at it from florida dr.
According to the  Huddle House website 3909 Crill Ave is their address in
Palatka

Store number 454

3909 Crill Avenue
Palatka, FL 32177
Phone: 386-325-2558

http://www.huddlehouse.com/StoresByZip.aspx?zip=32177

Let me get this right, cuz I'm a little confused, did they say the Pink place on the video was behind the Huddle House?  Because if so, then we must have the wrong Huddle House.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

Crystal was very young when she lost custody, and I think she just didn't know her options until this happened and Kim P. showed up. Plus, I firmly believe that she was "beaten down" by Ronald.. I've heard that he probably threatened to take them away from her completely and not let her see them at all. I can't confirm that, but I would not doubt it. As for the child support, that is about a year's worth, so she is bound to have been paying it sometimes, since Jr. was just a baby when Ron took them away from her, and he's four now. And Crystal was in a wreck which made her unable to work for a long time.. then when she did work, it was as a waitress. After that, she hooked up with Chad and had the baby... so a lot has happened since the custody hearing.
Not making excuses, she hasn't been the perfect mother anymore than Ronald has been the perfect daddy. But she IS the mother and I'm sure this has been a horrible strain on her. However, I don't think she has it in her to plan and execute a kidnapping of her daughter, and keep her hidden all this time, like some believe. It's a possibility but I do think LE has checked out Crystal and Chad pretty thoroughly and found no evidence of her taking Haleigh. Just a feeling I have, and I could be wrong, of course. I was wrong once in 1962. 
Anyway... at this point, I don't know who took her but I pray that she will be found soon, before all of us lose our minds. I'm almost to that point right now. Between this case, Sandra Cantu, and Caylee Anthony.... I have nightmares!

Appears that Ron pulls the strings.  I cannot believe that both GrNeves and GGrSykes have stood behind Misty.....what can you imagine that their impression of Crystal is???  I have never head a compliment come out of either one of their mouths, to give Crystal credit for anything. So, she not only had to deal with Ron....it was the rest of them that added fat to the fire as well. In fact, is there anything that Ron does, without his mother.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »

Jerseygirl, I couldn't agree more with you. Again I'll say, if Ron was such a great dad, he would not have left his children with a girl that was coming down from a three day bender, he could have and should have found a better caretaker for his children, and my question is, why did he choose not to?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2009, 10:44:24 PM »

Crystal was very young when she lost custody, and I think she just didn't know her options until this happened and Kim P. showed up. Plus, I firmly believe that she was "beaten down" by Ronald.. I've heard that he probably threatened to take them away from her completely and not let her see them at all. I can't confirm that, but I would not doubt it. As for the child support, that is about a year's worth, so she is bound to have been paying it sometimes, since Jr. was just a baby when Ron took them away from her, and he's four now. And Crystal was in a wreck which made her unable to work for a long time.. then when she did work, it was as a waitress. After that, she hooked up with Chad and had the baby... so a lot has happened since the custody hearing.
Not making excuses, she hasn't been the perfect mother anymore than Ronald has been the perfect daddy. But she IS the mother and I'm sure this has been a horrible strain on her. However, I don't think she has it in her to plan and execute a kidnapping of her daughter, and keep her hidden all this time, like some believe. It's a possibility but I do think LE has checked out Crystal and Chad pretty thoroughly and found no evidence of her taking Haleigh. Just a feeling I have, and I could be wrong, of course. I was wrong once in 1962. 
Anyway... at this point, I don't know who took her but I pray that she will be found soon, before all of us lose our minds. I'm almost to that point right now. Between this case, Sandra Cantu, and Caylee Anthony.... I have nightmares!

Appears that Ron pulls the strings.  I cannot believe that both GrNeves and GGrSykes have stood behind Misty.....what can you imagine that their impression of Crystal is???  I have never head a compliment come out of either one of their mouths, to give Crystal credit for anything. So, she not only had to deal with Ron....it was the rest of them that added fat to the fire as well. In fact, is there anything that Ron does, without his mother.
I don't believe there is much that Ron does, without his mother, his mother is an enabler, and knows what her son is like. I'm sure she has been making excuses for his behavior for a very long time, nothing new for her.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »

Ok, sorry I went back and reread art's article.  Her bond was revoked and they picked her up from that pink house, then when she got out that's when they found her behind the Huddle house, I guess Cobra only wanted to talk to her then.     Man was I confused     
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »

And in the midst of all this confusion, drugs, booze, sex and rock n roll.. were two little kids....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

Well Misty is the best girlfriend he has ever had according to TN        

Poor guys of Satsuma if Misty is in fact the best of!!   

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

And in the midst of all this confusion, drugs, booze, sex and rock n roll.. were two little kids....

Very sad indeed.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2009, 10:52:45 PM »

IMO.. Crystal was a threat.. The others couldnt take the children away but Crystal could...
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »

Ok, sorry I went back and reread art's article.  Her bond was revoked and they picked her up from that pink house, then when she got out that's when they found her behind the Huddle house, I guess Cobra only wanted to talk to her then.     Man was I confused     

I think Cobra has really put Nay Nay's life in more danger than it was before. He "outed' the reason he bailed her and Amber out "they were poking their heads into crack houses"    If she was not in danger from the Jerome guy who bailed her out, think about how many potential people he has possible pi**ed off, by saying just that. I fear for Nay Nay's safety, I think she is in well over her head.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »

And Ron is probably considered a catch 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »

I think Cobra has really put Nay Nay's life in more danger than it was before. He "outed' the reason he bailed her and Amber out "they were poking their heads into crack houses"    If she was not in danger from the Jerome guy who bailed her out, think about how many potential people he has possible pi**ed off, by saying just that. I fear for Nay Nay's safety, I think she is in well over her head.
Me too, well over her head, and I wonder where Amber has been lately?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

And Ron is probably considered a catch 

I'm sure he is quite the catch there ....... excuse me for a second.....   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2009, 11:02:03 PM »

Grama.. found a little guy for you....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.