May 02, 2024, 05:06:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228953 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: May 01, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »

sorry meant to add  the cocaine part..... not the gun part were Amber's charges
I didn't notice the Bob Hope part 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: May 01, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »

Wonder about this guy also, Thomas Goforth, no picture but also    POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753785&IMG=

From what I see Interlachen is about 20 minutes west of Palatka
Wow  I wonder why there is no photo of him
k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: May 01, 2009, 09:44:14 PM »

Amber is out already 

OMG sounds like this jail has a revolving door like some of those fancy hotels do,
where you go in and go out, round and round they go!!!  

Just ridiculous, isn't it?!

it really is crazy! who initiates for the bondsmen to go over there and bail out these people? isn't anyone responsible if they don't show up for court or get thrown back in the pokie? Is the bondsman on the hook then for the money?
whew...getting an education here...I am not sure if I even know anyone who has been arrested before, let alone a whole community!
If I ever went to jail, I think that it would be enough to be there one day and I would straighten my a$$ out...not someplace that I would want to return to!
they should leave those people in jail..

I know a little about this crap.  I have a brother who was arrested 100 times in 5 years.  The bondsman keeps the 10% no matter what.  If they skip out on bail the bondsman goes and gets them.  Druggies are usually not hard to find
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: May 01, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

Amber is out already 

OMG sounds like this jail has a revolving door like some of those fancy hotels do,

it really is crazy! who initiates for the bondsmen to go over there and bail out these people? isn't anyone responsible if they don't show up for court or get thrown back in the pokie? Is the bondsman on the hook then for the money?
whew...getting an education here...I am not sure if I even know anyone who has been arrested before, let alone a whole community!
If I ever went to jail, I think that it would be enough to be there one day and I would straighten my a$$ out...not someplace that I would want to return to!

It really is crazy. The last guy that went in wasn't even there for 10 mins. 

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: May 01, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »

Amber is out already 

Someone that knows him saw him get busted most likely and they were at the jail before he was

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: May 01, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »

Amber is out already 

Sorry hit a wrong button.  Most likely someone who knew him saw him get arrested and they were probably at the jail before he was
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: May 01, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »

Amber is out already 

I have just been in shock looking at the same faces (which have been quite a few) that have been in and out of that revolving jail door 3 or 4 times each since we have been following Haleigh's case.

I don't know how any of them stay employed, if they are even employed.

Heart
k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: May 01, 2009, 10:05:13 PM »

Amber is out already 

They don't have jobs. They sell their bodies, and steal anything they can get their hands on and some have family members who enable them.

I have just been in shock looking at the same faces (which have been quite a few) that have been in and out of that revolving jail door 3 or 4 times each since we have been following Haleigh's case.

I don't know how any of them stay employed, if they are even employed.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:38 PM »

if someone does have Haleigh who is taking care of her enough to get her the meds that she needs, they probably wouldn't even take Haleigh into a doctor...they would just probably get the drugs from another family member or someone on the street that they know..with this group, it sounds like they can get their hands on just about anything that someone needs or doesn't need...

Well, it does help to have a Grandmother who is a registered nurse....
Which grandmother is a registered nurse? A nurse does not have prescriptive authority unless they are a nurse practitioner. A nurse could lose their license if he/she obtained prescription meds illegally.
I'll try this again. Which grandmother is a registered nurse ??
There is a relative that is a nurse, but it is not a grandmother, and I believe her name is Connie.
Thanks No Rose. Mlee posted last night that the grandmother was a registered nurse and I had not remembered that.Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Connie is Crystal's stepmother, married to Johnny Sheffield, but not much older than Crystal.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: May 01, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »

What's worse than quoting yourself?!

Quoting yourself twice in a row! LOL

<snipped>

Too funny, Brandi!  I know the feeling tho!  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 01, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »

What's worse than quoting yourself?!

Quoting yourself twice in a row! LOL

<snipped>

Too funny, Brandi!  I know the feeling tho!  lol

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: May 01, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

go to jail, eat a samwitch . go your merry way.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: May 01, 2009, 10:17:22 PM »

that's about it!! get out in time for happy hour!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: May 01, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »

Hell, Amber didn't even have time for a sandwich!

She was in and out within an hour tonight!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »

Some of them get out before they can even eat a samwitch 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: May 01, 2009, 10:21:11 PM »

mlee:

Just curious how you got the information that Connie Sheffield (Haleigh's step-grandmother) is a registered nurse.

I haven't seen that published anywhere.

TIA.

Brandi, I remember seeing or reading something when this abuse allegation first came up. Connie is a nurse and either has worked in a hospital or maybe still does, and she is the one who told Kim P. and Crystal that the black eye and other facial cuts and bruises were not consistent with the playground accident that the school reported. That report only listed a small cut on the nose... nothing about a bruise on the eye or the other cuts. Connie also said that if Haleigh had fell hard enough to have caused a black eye and the cuts like that, she should have had scrapes and cuts to her hands and arms. Plus the black eye did not show up till a week later... too long to have been caused by the fall on the playground. It might take a couple of days for an eye to turn completely black and blue... but not a week. Most of them show up the next day.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 01, 2009, 10:21:22 PM »

Some of them get out before they can even eat a samwitch 

^5 no rose!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 01, 2009, 10:25:24 PM »

mlee:

Just curious how you got the information that Connie Sheffield (Haleigh's step-grandmother) is a registered nurse.

TIA.

Brandi, I remember seeing or reading something when this abuse allegation first came up. Connie is a nurse and either has worked in a hospital or maybe still does, and she is the one who told Kim P. and Crystal that the black eye and other facial cuts and bruises were not consistent with the playground accident that the school reported. That report only listed a small cut on the nose... nothing about a bruise on the eye or the other cuts. Connie also said that if Haleigh had fell hard enough to have caused a black eye and the cuts like that, she should have had scrapes and cuts to her hands and arms. Plus the black eye did not show up till a week later... too long to have been caused by the fall on the playground. It might take a couple of days for an eye to turn completely black and blue... but not a week. Most of them show up the next day.

Thanks. I answered my own question (as you will see) ...twice!  LOL

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: May 01, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »

mlee:

TIA.

Thanks. I answered my own question (as you will see) ...twice!  LOL

Oh, my! Well, when I'm a few pages behind I should KNOW that by the time I get to the last page, it's been answered several times!! I think I'll sit on my thumbs for awhile. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

Wonder about this guy also, Thomas Goforth, no picture but also    POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753785&IMG=

From what I see Interlachen is about 20 minutes west of Palatka
Wow  I wonder why there is no photo of him

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.