May 02, 2024, 02:47:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228926 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: May 03, 2009, 08:47:19 PM »

#169  llisa Says:
May 3rd, 2009 at 12:30 am

To the person that claims LE had not interviews white boy Greg until Cobra talked to him……….that is NOT the case. LE new about Greg Page and had not only interviewed him but had also polygraphed him in the first days after Haleigh went missing. I believe LE already new everything.
Cobra is just putting it in the media.

#178 Art Harris Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Llisa:

You are absolutely correct about WBG; he spoke with LE early on and they found him totally cooperative; Cobra hoped he’d help turn up new details if he felt comfortable with the folksy private investgator and bounty hunter. WBG’s mother loves Cobra, has been cooking him supper in appreciation, grateful for his hard work and the security he provides.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1081 on: May 03, 2009, 08:49:48 PM »

I appreciate all the posts you are making with comments from Art's Website, some of the comments are very interesting, thanks Heart.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: May 03, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

Where are you at mlee?  I need a laugh.  I am sooo in the dumps about Haleigh.  Didn't sleep much lastnight.  Just wondering if this case is going to go totally cold, and the perp, or perp's will walk.   

I don't know how funny I can be this evening,  had to go work a little bit this afternoon, rush home, fix dinner.. Thank goodness that's over..  Anyway,  I think the case at this point is cold...  That's why they are trying to get people to come out and just tell what they know.. If someone knows where Haleigh is and she is there.. then if they are the perp, they will walk.  I do believe that Le has info they haven't released and know basically what happened,  but can't prove it. Or waiting for that person or person's to make the wrong move and it will be all over from there.  So, this is the time for person or persons to run, not walk to the LE Office and just tell everything they know..  See, it isn't speculation.. Someone walked away from that house with Haleigh, so there is without a doubt somebody out there..  But, to this point.. Le.. I believe has not seen this crowd of people racing towards the door..  After this past week, I'm not sure how the Le would react, they might see this mad race to the door, get scared and lock the thing down..
Well with LE being so tight lipped, it makes me wonder if they know anymore than the rest of us.  The only hope that I have at this point is Cobra, and I am still trying to track the bank address to donate to him.  Glad your back mlee.  My daughter fixed dinner for us, so I only had to chase babies.

I have reached the place with the youngest grand is now 8 years old..  and the oldest is now 18..   Been through a lot of diapers and bottles, and  now, they can do that for themselves..  What ever Le does know, if they released their info, they would lose all options of solving this case...   You know you can know someone did something, and know they are as guilty as anyone ever could be.. But, if you can't prove it, and have no evidence to support the case.. You have nothing.  Did you ask HH about that.. I know she is friends with Crystal, she might be able to have Crystal or kim talk to Cobra and get the info.. I think your heart is made of gold to help him out.. I surely know he needs and deserves it.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: May 03, 2009, 09:01:47 PM »

You Monkeys have followed Haleigh's case closer than I have...
At this point, I was just wondering, what do you Monkeys think has happened to Haleigh?
Do you think she is still alive? (I hope)
Thanks for letting me jump in! Smile
 LM

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: May 03, 2009, 09:02:44 PM »

Where are you at mlee?  I need a laugh.  I am sooo in the dumps about Haleigh.  Didn't sleep much lastnight.  Just wondering if this case is going to go totally cold, and the perp, or perp's will walk.   

I don't know how funny I can be this evening,  had to go work a little bit this afternoon, rush home, fix dinner.. Thank goodness that's over..  Anyway,  I think the case at this point is cold...  That's why they are trying to get people to come out and just tell what they know.. If someone knows where Haleigh is and she is there.. then if they are the perp, they will walk.  I do believe that Le has info they haven't released and know basically what happened,  but can't prove it. Or waiting for that person or person's to make the wrong move and it will be all over from there.  So, this is the time for person or persons to run, not walk to the LE Office and just tell everything they know..  See, it isn't speculation.. Someone walked away from that house with Haleigh, so there is without a doubt somebody out there..  But, to this point.. Le.. I believe has not seen this crowd of people racing towards the door..  After this past week, I'm not sure how the Le would react, they might see this mad race to the door, get scared and lock the thing down..
Well with LE being so tight lipped, it makes me wonder if they know anymore than the rest of us.  The only hope that I have at this point is Cobra, and I am still trying to track the bank address to donate to him.  Glad your back mlee.  My daughter fixed dinner for us, so I only had to chase babies.

#37  Cobra Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Art. still no funding. Do we just stop and let the case get colder, older, never to find the bald truth??

Folks could send cards and letters and a little something something to any Suntrust Bank Case Closed Inc. OR Mail to Case Closed Inc. POB 267967 Weston Fl. 33326

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Ekdhr-7aqIkJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/+art+harris+address+for+cobra+donations&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: May 03, 2009, 09:06:35 PM »

#37  Cobra Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Art. still no funding. Do we just stop and let the case get colder, older, never to find the bald truth??

Folks could send cards and letters and a little something something to any Suntrust Bank Case Closed Inc. OR Mail to Case Closed Inc. POB 267967 Weston Fl. 33326

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Ekdhr-7aqIkJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/+art+harris+address+for+cobra+donations&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Thank you so much Heart..  It hurt my heart when he said he had sold one of his trucks and weapons to get money for him and his crew to live on.. Said he was afraid he would go absolutely broke in working this case, but He does want to Little Haleigh..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: May 03, 2009, 09:07:00 PM »

At this point, I was just wondering, what do you Monkeys think has happened to Haleigh?
 LM

hi Lonemonkey..
yes, I think that Haleigh is still alive..
I think that Misty was not home the night that she was taken..I think that it was/is someone who knew that Misty was not home, probably cause she had left the home before while ron was working...perhaps someone who lived close enough to watch the home...otherwise her cousin Joe who had visited that night....Misty got home right before ron was due home, saw that Haleigh was missing, panicked and tried to think of a story to cover her butt...she knows more than she is admitting to imo....ron may be a turd, but I don't think that he or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...
no idea who has her or where she is...just a feeling that she is still alive and will be returned..jmo...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: May 03, 2009, 09:08:48 PM »

LM

Please jump in, your always welcome..  I believe Haleigh is alive and well.. but, thats just this ole Monkey's opinion..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: May 03, 2009, 09:13:33 PM »

LM

lonemonkey, I believe that it is all of our desire for Haleigh to be returned alive and well.  However at this point none of us know what happened to Haleigh and all of our opinions, thoughts, suspicions are posted on all of the 13 Haleigh threads on this site.

All we know for sure is that Haleigh is missing, no longer with her immediate families, no longer at 202 Green Ln in Satsuma, Florida, no longer attending her kindergarten classes.

We all want to know:

Where is Haleigh???

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: May 03, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »

LM

Welcome to this forum, I enjoy your posts in Sandra's forum. I hope she is alive, but my gut feelings tell me otherwise 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: May 03, 2009, 09:31:22 PM »

Well with LE being so tight lipped, it makes me wonder if they know anymore than the rest of us.  The only hope that I have at this point is Cobra, and I am still trying to track the bank address to donate to him. Glad your back mlee.  My daughter fixed dinner for us, so I only had to chase babies.

I suggest you email TJ Hart for a way to donate to Cobra. I am sure he'll set you two up.

tjhart@entercom.com

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: May 03, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

Well with LE being so tight lipped, it makes me wonder if they know anymore than the rest of us.  The only hope that I have at this point is Cobra, and I am still trying to track the bank address to donate to him. Glad your back mlee.  My daughter fixed dinner for us, so I only had to chase babies.

I suggest you email TJ Hart for a way to donate to Cobra. I am sure he'll set you two up.

tjhart@entercom.com

I see i am a day late and a dollar short ...again. LOL

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1092 on: May 03, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »

LM

Hi Monkeys....just lurking today.  Wishing for answers, like usual.
Lonemonkey?  I *think* she might be alive somewhere.
I think this is why I have obsessed over this case.
But there's too many unanswered questions.
I don't know who took her, or can even try to figure that out, I hope in my heart of hearts she isn't with an SO. 
I know I HOPE she's ok. 
And I know I pray and worry about THIS little girl EVERY SINGLE day!

I disagree with those who say she will never be found.  They found Caylee, They'll find Haleigh.  And I'm thankful that Cobra is there every single day, because I know SOMEONE IS LOOKING.  I'm not hearing from Ronald Cummings that's he's looking.  No, because he's hiding.  I'm not trying to start anything, but the truth is that he IS hiding behind an attorney.  I don't hear that he's out trying to get PI's to come work the case.  I don't hear that he's begging for money for PI's.  I don't hear that he's out beating the bushes. I don't hear that he's begging the media for attention to help find his daughter.  (like Natalie Hollaways mother, who USED the media every single day to try to find her)

SO THANK YOU COBRA FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING.  If there were anyway in this world I could help you, I would be doing just that.   If it were only buying you coffee when the going got tough, donating to help feed you while you look for Haleigh, riding along side so you'd have someone to talk to, whatever.  I wish that I could man.  THANK YOU for caring.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: May 03, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »

LM

Hi Monkeys....just lurking today.  Wishing for answers, like usual.
Lonemonkey?  I *think* she might be alive somewhere.
I think this is why I have obsessed over this case.
But there's too many unanswered questions.
I don't know who took her, or can even try to figure that out, I hope in my heart of hearts she isn't with an SO. 
I know I HOPE she's ok. 
And I know I pray and worry about THIS little girl EVERY SINGLE day!

I disagree with those who say she will never be found.  They found Caylee, They'll find Haleigh.  And I'm thankful that Cobra is there every single day, because I know SOMEONE IS LOOKING.  I'm not hearing from Ronald Cummings that's he's looking.  No, because he's hiding.  I'm not trying to start anything, but the truth is that he IS hiding behind an attorney.  I don't hear that he's out trying to get PI's to come work the case.  I don't hear that he's begging for money for PI's.  I don't hear that he's out beating the bushes. I don't hear that he's begging the media for attention to help find his daughter.  (like Natalie Hollaways mother, who USED the media every single day to try to find her)

SO THANK YOU COBRA FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING.  If there were anyway in this world I could help you, I would be doing just that.   If it were only buying you coffee when the going got tough, donating to help feed you while you look for Haleigh, riding along side so you'd have someone to talk to, whatever.  I wish that I could man.  THANK YOU for caring.

My heart is with you on every word you wrote.. And I so agree....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: May 03, 2009, 09:53:07 PM »

This ole Monkey wishes all of you a good night, sweet dreams..  Been a long day.. and it's time to go upstairs..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: May 03, 2009, 09:58:42 PM »

This ole Monkey wishes all of you a good night, sweet dreams..  Been a long day.. and it's time to go upstairs..

Good night mlee 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: May 03, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »

nite Mlee

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: May 03, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »

Good sunday morning monkeys and lurkers,
would anyone care to discuss the missing child Haleigh Cummings today?

Good morning Mio, and yes, I would like to discuss Haleigh, as just last evening , I had a new thought, and wanted to see what the monkeys think.

could this have happened >>-> The night was dark, children in floor beds, misty edgy from lack of drugs after partying all weekend. Amber and misty had had words previously, and amber is still miffed at misty for having her man, and so she makes a plan.

Amber gets nay nay, and they go to Misty's house. Nay nay goes in, while amber hides outside. nay nay tells misty to come on out, she knows where they can score some drugs. Misty props open back door, as she has no key. AS soon as nay nay and misty leave house, Amber goes in the back propped door to retrieve Haleigh.

She changes Haleigh's clothes to day clothes, and leaves them at back door, on the way out she grabs Haleigh's inhaler. Haleigh knows Amber well, so she would go with her. Amber walked with Haleigh to railroad tracks where vehicle was waiting. Amber drove around the culdesac waiting for nay nay to return with misty.

Nay nay returns, then leaves misty to find that Haleigh is missing. Amber took Haleigh , and drove her off somewhere, which means she could very well still be alive. Misty knows, this so, she blackmailed Ron into marrying her, in order for Amber not to ever be able to marry Ron.

this theory gives reasons as to why dogs went around in that circle, and stopped at railroad tracks. It explains the missing inhaler, and the changing of the clothes left at the back door, as well as reports of misty being gone from the house that night.  It also explains why misty would prop the back door open, and how easy it was for someone to come inside and take Haleigh, after all, was it not Misty who told Amber on myspace, that she had her man, and would soon get her child too? 
Maybe amber turned the cards, and took Haleigh first, with a little help from her friend nay nay.

The only thing I can not figure into this equation is the location Amber took Haleigh to.
Finding Haleigh Is the most important thing for us all to do, using any tool we can find.
But, I also hope everyone remembers we are most strong when we band together as one , with one common goal.  This is only a theory to be either torn apart, or be seen with some merit.  And most of all, this is my opinion,  not prov-en fact.. mio

Mio, not sure if this is your theory or a quote but it is a very good theory and seems possible to me.

Morning Searching, and yes, I was sort of talking to myself this morning here, as it seemed everyone was silent from last nights whatever happened that I do not even care about.
I was excited to have made these connections and wanted to share. so, I told myself 

LOL, mio!

I think your theory is as good, if not better than any I have heard or been able to come up with.

I remain hopeful that Haleigh is alive and have not been able to think she might not be, since no evidence that we know of that she is dead or injured has been released. I'd think there would be evidence of a death or injury if, in fact that occurred.

Good theorizing there, mio.

This theory fits the dream I had several days ago in a way. In that dream, I saw Haleigh playing with a couple of other kids, one was biracial, I think. She was at someone's house, not sure where or with who, but I went to her and hugged and talked to her. When I asked her who took her from her bed, she said it was not when she was in bed, but earlier, and that Misty knows where she is, but Ron and Crystal do not know. The dream was so real that for a few minutes after I woke up, I felt like I had really seen her and hugged her. I can still recall her tossing those strawberry blonde curls out of her face.
This theory sounds very possible to me too. I believe it had to be someone she knew, or she would have been scared and crying loud enough to wake up Misty and Jr. And if they stopped to change her clothes, then if she didn't know them, she would have screamed.... unless she was drugged first.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: May 03, 2009, 10:22:33 PM »

tjhart@entercom.com

I see i am a day late and a dollar short ...again. LOL

TY Brandi

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: May 03, 2009, 10:33:37 PM »

Hi Lone monkey, Welcome to the cage!  I think she is still alive, I base that on my gut feeling, not eveidence, anyway I hope and pray that she is still alive and well and will be found soon.  My heart breaks for this little baby girl.  As for who I think is responsible, I don't know, but I feel the drugs played a big part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.