March 28, 2024, 01:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 227122 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: May 07, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »

Hey....just wondering if we have ever done a back ground check on Orlando Traylor, Rons friend, did we ever find out if he has any charges pending or if he is still around or anything else about him!!!
you mean this guy ?
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=739022&IMG=
Hey whats up with that....no picture and the release time is before the srrest time.....or is it just me!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: May 07, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

I am very discouraged also Brandi, with this case and some other cases 

I am really discouraged on these cases too.  From the last doc dump on Caylee's case, to no sign of Adji, or Haleigh, to poor Sandra.  I never knew that places like Palatka and Tracy existed.  They are just full of evil.  Not to mention the whole Anthony clan, ugh, what kind of a world has this turned into?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1942 on: May 07, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »

I am really discouraged on these cases too.  From the last doc dump on Caylee's case, to no sign of Adji, or Haleigh, to poor Sandra.  I never knew that places like Palatka and Tracy existed.  They are just full of evil.  Not to mention the whole Anthony clan, ugh, what kind of a world has this turned into?
Good question it is very frustrating.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: May 07, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »

Hey....just wondering if we have ever done a back ground check on Orlando Traylor, Rons friend, did we ever find out if he has any charges pending or if he is still around or anything else about him!!!
you mean this guy ?
Hey whats up with that....no picture and the release time is before the srrest time.....or is it just me!!!
Not sure why no mug shot . I think the times are a typo but maybe it was good ole chuck at the jail before he even got there.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: May 07, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »

you mean this guy ?
Not sure why no mug shot . I think the times are a typo but maybe it was good ole chuck at the jail before he even got there.
Thats just wierd.......hmmmmm......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: May 07, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »

I just wish someone would say something positive about this case, I know LE cant tell what they are doing without giving away there secret stradegy, but it would be helpful I think if they could just have a news press and at least let the public know that they are stil actively looking for Haleigh, if they have rulled out anyone, if they have any new leads that they are activly looking into to....I dont know....just something to keep their head above water and give the public some hope!!!

HH~Just sent you a snail mail package today for Satsuma........be safe and know that IF I could get away right now and go, I'd be right there with you.......along with my 9mm Glock an angelic monkey
This case has pushed me over the top nuts, and that wasn't even really that far considering what's going on in my life now Monkey Devil!

Hello - don't know if you will know or not, but is Crystal getting enough donations to help her out? I know she must be facing some staggering medical bills, etc.. Is she allowed to use the funds for thing like that - her medical bills? TIA~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: May 07, 2009, 04:54:48 PM »

you mean this guy ?

Maybe that is how it is posted when they have a 'GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD'
Yes, most definitely, incorrect info on that form for sure.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: May 07, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »

I just wish someone would say something positive about this case, I know LE cant tell what they are doing without giving away there secret stradegy, but it would be helpful I think if they could just have a news press and at least let the public know that they are stil actively looking for Haleigh, if they have rulled out anyone, if they have any new leads that they are activly looking into to....I dont know....just something to keep their head above water and give the public some hope!!!

HH~Just sent you a snail mail package today for Satsuma........be safe and know that IF I could get away right now and go, I'd be right there with you.......along with my 9mm Glock an angelic monkey
This case has pushed me over the top nuts, and that wasn't even really that far considering what's going on in my life now Monkey Devil!

No she isnt allowed to use the donations for her own medical bills, there is reciepts at the center to show just what the money is being used for and just how much has been spent and what it has been spent on.......

Hello - don't know if you will know or not, but is Crystal getting enough donations to help her out? I know she must be facing some staggering medical bills, etc.. Is she allowed to use the funds for thing like that - her medical bills? TIA~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: May 07, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »

you mean this guy ?

Maybe that is how it is posted when they have a 'GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD'
Yes, most definitely, incorrect info on that form for sure.
IM just wondering why he has no photo or anything.......thats wierd....everybody else's photo is one there arrest record!!

Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: May 07, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »

No she isnt allowed to use the donations for her own medical bills, there is reciepts at the center to show just what the money is being used for and just how much has been spent and what it has been spent on.......

Thank you islandmonkey! Anyone got anything going that can help her with the medical bills. I read that she doesn't have insurance. Don't know if she has insurance or not - just read that somewhere. I feel sorry for her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: May 07, 2009, 05:09:31 PM »

From my notes on Orlando Traylor:

File Date: 2007-05-18 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty:

Defendant
TRAYLOR, ORLANDO
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2007-05-18 1 ARREST REPORT - PDP/ BRYANT (ARREST 05-18-07)

2007-05-18 1 BATTERY DVR/ AUTUMN MERCHARD

2007-05-18 2 DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 5-18-07

2007-05-18 2 ADJ INS P D APPOINTED FOR FIRST APPEARANCE ONLY

2007-05-18 2 SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND

2007-05-18 2 $504.00 UNSECURED BOND SET

2007-05-18 3 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY

2007-05-21 4 APPEARANCE BOND - UNSECURED $1004.00 BOND#376 05-18-07

2007-07-03 5 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: May 07, 2009, 05:37:06 PM »

Thank you islandmonkey! Anyone got anything going that can help her with the medical bills. I read that she doesn't have insurance. Don't know if she has insurance or not - just read that somewhere. I feel sorry for her.

Crystal has not worked for sometime, even prior to Haleigh missing.  I would presume that she was already on state assistance, food stamps, wick, medical assistance, etc.

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1952 on: May 07, 2009, 05:54:29 PM »

Crystal has not worked for sometime, even prior to Haleigh missing.  I would presume that she was already on state assistance, food stamps, wick, medical assistance, etc.

I very well could be wrong, but I was under the impression that persons over the age of 18 couldn't get government medical assistance unless She is pregnant.....And no I'm not saying she's pregnant Smile
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: May 07, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »

you mean this guy ?

His photo can been seen here on a different scaredmonkeys Haleigh thread

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4819.msg758552#msg758552

I hope I copy the link right 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: May 07, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

I very well could be wrong, but I was under the impression that persons over the age of 18 couldn't get government medical assistance unless She is pregnant.....And no I'm not saying she's pregnant Smile

Like the new look!

My cousin's girlfriend is on state medical assistance (Medicaid), she is a druggie and (this is her story, I don't buy it) she is unable to work due to an injury of her hand from 12 years ago, she was put on disability she gets over $1000 dollars tax free a month and has been for 12 years.    Other than that and pregnancy I don't think an adult can be covered.

She could still get food stamps and the rest of that stuff.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1955 on: May 07, 2009, 06:10:09 PM »

Like the new look!

Thanks 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: May 07, 2009, 06:14:09 PM »

I was hoping that Haleigh would be found before we got to page 100 of this 13th thread.   

Hopefully she'll be found safe before we reach 100 pages on thread number 14.  an angelic monkey

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: May 07, 2009, 06:16:54 PM »

Thanks JNGA but i wish the mug shot would come up to make sure they are the same person
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: May 07, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »

Thanks JNGA but i wish the mug shot would come up to make sure they are the same person

No time for pics he was out before he went in.    I did see a couple with no picture, and I don't know why they don't have one.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: May 07, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »

No time for pics he was out before he went in.    I did see a couple with no picture, and I don't know why they don't have one.

this guy came in a few days ago, he has no picture and no charges listed there:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753839&IMG=

They need to put a suggestion box on that site  better yet they could put a web cam in the booking area  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.