April 26, 2024, 04:40:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 519762 times)
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: March 04, 2010, 11:06:45 AM »

Rats, I meant sweetie_pi, and of course not "we wanted to dig her up" but HE (BEHAR) wanted to dig her up .... I mean I could go on about terroristic ppl's genes, but I won't. I've pretty much had it with what I know on the inside about lawyers that defend pure pedophiliac slime, and what they do, Like the CALIFORNIA lawyer one who defended Karr, is now in jail for being drugged up stealing, and who said "as long as as anyone is in jail I am not free".   I like laws, it's corrupt politicians and lawyers who should be burnt alive first, and the pedo's they protect using illegal means next.

Why can't these pedophiliac monstrosities go after THEM instead of innocent children. I mean it, I would hope their family's are targeted not the innocents. There, I've said it out loud. I HOPE THEIR FAMILY'S GET IT NEXT.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: March 04, 2010, 01:53:45 PM »

uggg leave it up to the Tracy PD to leave a hole this slim ball could find. I know you all feel they did a good job, but this PD is a joke.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1122 on: March 04, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »

Without knowing what statements Cogburn allegedly made, it is impossible to tell whether this has any teeth.  I certainly hope it doesn't. Keep in mind, though, that Behar is following textbook criminal defense 101.  That is, attack the evidence and try to get it suppressed.  To him, it doesn't matter that an innocent 8 year old girl was brutally raped and murdered.  Behar couldn't care less about those "minor" details (Monkey sarcasm intended). 

God Bless You Sandra. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:01 PM »

Without knowing what statements Cogburn allegedly made, it is impossible to tell whether this has any teeth.  I certainly hope it doesn't. Keep in mind, though, that Behar is following textbook criminal defense 101.  That is, attack the evidence and try to get it suppressed.  To him, it doesn't matter that an innocent 8 year old girl was brutally raped and murdered.  Behar couldn't care less about those "minor" details (Monkey sarcasm intended). 

God Bless You Sandra. 

JessStar, years ago it was my intention to become a lawyer.  Sometimes I wish I had followed that career -- the above makes me glad I didn't -- but then you make me ponder why I didn't.  Thank you for all you do to help us understand.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: March 05, 2010, 07:59:14 PM »

You're welcome sister. Being a lawyer can be very emotionally trying. I'm a pretty strong person but I could never do what Behar is doing. The good news is that juries aren't dumb. Except in extreme cases they typically always do the right thing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: March 05, 2010, 09:18:55 PM »

You're welcome sister. Being a lawyer can be very emotionally trying. I'm a pretty strong person but I could never do what Behar is doing. The good news is that juries aren't dumb. Except in extreme cases they typically always do the right thing.

I was just going to say that if I were an attorney, I could never defend one of these pervs...don't know how some of these lawyers can do it..but you are right, people on the jury aren't dumb, thank goodness...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: March 08, 2010, 08:27:01 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1127 on: March 08, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »

Happy Birthday Sandra  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: March 08, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!

Those who love you are missing you so much!
My prayers are now for them . . . you are having a wonderful time, with no fear, no crying, no pain . . . Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1129 on: March 08, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »

That cake is beautiful!

Family of Sandra Cantu to honor her memory
2 hrs ago

TRACY, CA -- The family of Sandra Cantu will gather at a park in Tracy tonight on what would have been the child's 9th birthday.

The 8-year-old girl disappeared last March from her family's mobile home park, and her body was found ten days later in a suitcase that had been dumped in an irrigation ditch.

Sandra's family and friends will hold a memorial celebration for her at 7 p.m. at Robert Kenner Park in Tracy. Her family says they want to remember Sandra's happy spirit, and they're inviting the community to attend.

A neighbor and Sunday school teacher, Melissa Huckaby, has been accused of kidnapping, raping and murdering the child, and could face the death penalty if convicted.

Huckaby is due in court on March 29 for another hearing. Her trial is set to begin on October 18.

Robert Kenner Park is located at 1850 Kavanaugh Avenue in Tracy.

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=76772&catid=2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: March 08, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »

Happy Birthday sweet girl! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: March 09, 2010, 07:51:48 PM »

Birthday Wishes for you, Sandra.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: March 10, 2010, 01:44:53 PM »

I am always quiet on this case because I have a gut feeling that Melissa Huckaby is not the actual culprit. I do believe she is aware of the people truly responsible. They are paying for her defense and she is instructed to be silent.. She is.
But I could be wrong.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: March 10, 2010, 05:43:50 PM »

I am always quiet on this case because I have a gut feeling that Melissa Huckaby is not the actual culprit. I do believe she is aware of the people truly responsible. They are paying for her defense and she is instructed to be silent.. She is.
But I could be wrong.

Edward, I think MH is part of a larger group of perps.  Before Lindsey went missing, we had spent days and days trying to connect some of the dots.  Then Lindsey went missing, the I was trying to help with Sarah Foxwell, and Christine Sheddy.
I still believe there is more to the case than MH.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: March 20, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

http://www.tracypress.com/view/full_story/6610702/article-Sandra-Cantu-remembered-on-what-would-have-been-girl-s-9th-birthday?instance=home_news_lead_story

Sandra Cantu remembered on what would have been girl's 9th birthday

Sandra Cantu was the first to burst out the door to hug a visitor, to offer help or to tell someone they looked pretty.

A child prone to infectious laughter and a bit of a daredevil on her bike, the energetic, inquisitive 8-year-old exuded love.

That's how her family remembered the little girl on what would have been her ninth birthday.

“She was full of life,” Sandra’s aunt, Angie Chavez, said. “She had a huge heart and she shared it with so many people.”

Nearly 400 people laughed, cried and ate pink cupcakes in the gymnasium at Jacobsen Elementary School, where she was a second grader last year.
cont.

slide show at link.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: March 20, 2010, 03:49:00 PM »

http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=77046&provider=top&catid=188

Hugh Stewart freed

SACRAMENTO, CA - A sexually violent sex offender picked up for hanging around Del Campo High School twice in the past week was released from custody Thursday.

Sexual assault felon enforcement officers arrested Hugh Levell Stewart, 55, Wednesday, at his Fair Oaks home. He was booked into jail for being on school grounds, a violation of his status as a sexually violent predator. The offense is a misdemeanor. Stewart was freed Thursday afternoon.

Stewart was released from Coalinga State Prison in February 2008. He has convictions for committing sexual crimes against children, rape and penetration with a foreign object in San Joaquin and Alameda counties. He is considered a mentally-disordered offender, according to Sgt. Tim Curran with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

According to Stephen Taylor, San Joaquin Deputy District Attorney, Stewart was released unconditionally after two juries deadlocked whether he should continue to be held as a sexually violent predator. Under state law, an inmate classified as a sexually violent prisoner must be re-evaluated.

The California Department of Mental Health says the sexually violent predator classification is determined by having a qualifying crime under Jessica's law, underlying mental illness that drives sex offenses, and doctors have to find individual's mental illness will cause them to re-offend.

Taylor said his office and the mental health department opposed Stewart's unconditional release.

Authorities say Stewart's arrest was not connected to that of a man wanted for three incidents of sexual battery since January involving 15-year old Del Campo students. That perpetrator is still being sought. A composite drawing of the man accompanies this story.

In Stockton, Joe Chavez saw Stewart's face on the news and knew he looked familiar.

"I said, that's the guy we sent back to prison," Chavez said.

About eight years ago, Chavez was a juror in San Joaquin County tasked with determining whether Stewart should be kept in jail for his sexual assaults.

Unfortunately, the Stewart trial was not Chavez's only brush with a high-profile violent crime. Chavez's 8-year-old niece Sandra Cantu vanished last March from near her home in a Tracy mobile home park. Her body was found days later. Neighbor and Sunday school teacher Melissa Huckaby was arrested and will stand trial later this year in Sandra's murder.

Considering the severity of his crimes, Chavez said he was horrified Stewart would ever be released.

"There's no rehabilitation for this man. He's a rapist and always will be. The public should be concerned," Chavez said.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: March 24, 2010, 11:03:43 PM »

But I could be wrong.

Absolutely agree with you Edward!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: March 24, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »

http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=77046&provider=top&catid=188

Hugh Stewart freed

SACRAMENTO, CA - A sexually violent sex offender picked up for hanging around Del Campo High School twice in the past week was released from custody Thursday.

Sexual assault felon enforcement officers arrested Hugh Levell Stewart, 55, Wednesday, at his Fair Oaks home. He was booked into jail for being on school grounds, a violation of his status as a sexually violent predator. The offense is a misdemeanor. Stewart was freed Thursday afternoon.

Stewart was released from Coalinga State Prison in February 2008. He has convictions for committing sexual crimes against children, rape and penetration with a foreign object in San Joaquin and Alameda counties. He is considered a mentally-disordered offender, according to Sgt. Tim Curran with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

According to Stephen Taylor, San Joaquin Deputy District Attorney, Stewart was released unconditionally after two juries deadlocked whether he should continue to be held as a sexually violent predator. Under state law, an inmate classified as a sexually violent prisoner must be re-evaluated.

The California Department of Mental Health says the sexually violent predator classification is determined by having a qualifying crime under Jessica's law, underlying mental illness that drives sex offenses, and doctors have to find individual's mental illness will cause them to re-offend.

Taylor said his office and the mental health department opposed Stewart's unconditional release.

<< snipped >>

Am thinking it will be just a matter of time and opportunity... and we'll hear of this one again.
Will the powers that be ever learn to lock these creeps up forever?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: March 25, 2010, 09:45:42 AM »

justice for Sandra!
happy birthday little girl...

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: March 25, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »

But I could be wrong.

Edward, I think MH is part of a larger group of perps.  Before Lindsey went missing, we had spent days and days trying to connect some of the dots.  Then Lindsey went missing, the I was trying to help with Sarah Foxwell, and Christine Sheddy.
I still believe there is more to the case than MH.

I've not had time to do any more on this case, but I too do not believe MH is the only culprit here.  I don't know what her role is in this case, but I do believe she was in contact with "someone/someones" and trying to communicate with them about this case before she was arrested.. In her own way I believe she was trying to tell someone something and I too believe this is a "group" of people who are responsible for what is going on... I have always thought this and it has never been a very accepted theory so I don't say a lot about it, but I find more and more people are more receptive to this as time goes on and we find that perps are not always working alone. 

I have researched and studied many cases in the central valley (and over into the bay area, monterey area, and sometimes even reaching down into southern area) of California... I believe this group exists and is responsible for a lot of the missing/unsolved murders going on there; and also is connected to some other states... my research over the years is what made me zoom in on the cantu case in the first place.  It "fit to a tee"...

I hope to find some time to get back on this case... I have not forgotten about it at all.  I've just been drawn to some other cases for the time being.  I don't know if MH will ever "talk" or not.. I hope she does, but even more so, if she does, I hope someone believes her.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.