March 29, 2024, 08:00:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517284 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1320 on: June 15, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »

IMO, it's fitting that this photo is posted on page 66:

"Pastor" Clifford Lane Lawless

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: June 15, 2010, 11:32:28 PM »

MH said yesterday she was not sure what drove her to do this to Sandra. I don't believe her for a moment, she knows, she just doesn't want to say.

It has been said MH's daughter was sickly and didn't socialize with other kids to often. That made me wonder if she has some kind of disability. Sandra was said to have been the opposite of that, she was very social, had a ton of friends and was a happy child. I wonder if MH did this to somehow save her own child? Perhaps she was sacrificing Sandra, the popular happy child to save her own sickly child? Maybe this played into the whole, what seems to me to be a religious sacrifice.

I pray Sandra slept through it all and didn't feel a thing. Poor beautiful little girl, she didn't deserve what happened.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1322 on: June 16, 2010, 08:26:57 AM »

Debated long whether or not to post this.  Scroll on by if you'd rather not read my thoughts at this time.

My sincerest apologies to those deciding to read, am using a few of the LEAST graphic terms I can think of.  Please protect your senses.

I don't believe that Melissa herself was the main perp.  She brought Sandra there, perhaps helped to prep Sandra for ritual - using the cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol (a cleansing 'purifier') - using a utensil to .. well.. Sandra was a virgin and the perp needed her prepped for what HE then likely did next - same cloth used to then kill her.  Very likely all done on/near the altar.  (the idea of religious ritual/sexual abuse are not new thoughts, read these threads from wayyyyyy back).  I believe Melissa spoke the truth in what SHE didn't do.  She helped to some extent yes.  (attendant at altar).  She also is covering and taking the full brunt for what someone else did to Sandra.  And yes, very likely much of the same was done to Melissa herself, while very young.  I can only hope and pray that Sandra was heavily drugged thruout and knew/felt nothing, until her spirit was released to God.  And yes, that building needs to come down. One way or another.  IMO. 

My only question at this point......... where was Gpa pastor?? 

Wyks, I was thinking along those lines, but didn't know how to phrase it. How extremely sad and terrible.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: June 16, 2010, 01:44:29 PM »

"I want you to know that she did not suffer, and I did not sexually molest your daughter," Huckaby said.

Outside court, Tracy police Detective Tim Bauer, who led the investigation, rebuffed Huckaby's denial and pointed to forensic evidence indicating sexual assault.

This clearly says it..
Melissa was just one of many or an accomplice to another.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: June 16, 2010, 01:45:10 PM »

We are going to get to the truth.. It may take awhile..
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1325 on: June 16, 2010, 01:47:36 PM »

Debated long whether or not to post this.  Scroll on by if you'd rather not read my thoughts at this time.

My sincerest apologies to those deciding to read, am using a few of the LEAST graphic terms I can think of.  Please protect your senses.

I don't believe that Melissa herself was the main perp.  She brought Sandra there, perhaps helped to prep Sandra for ritual - using the cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol (a cleansing 'purifier') - using a utensil to .. well.. Sandra was a virgin and the perp needed her prepped for what HE then likely did next - same cloth used to then kill her.  Very likely all done on/near the altar.  (the idea of religious ritual/sexual abuse are not new thoughts, read these threads from wayyyyyy back).  I believe Melissa spoke the truth in what SHE didn't do.  She helped to some extent yes.  (attendant at altar).  She also is covering and taking the full brunt for what someone else did to Sandra.  And yes, very likely much of the same was done to Melissa herself, while very young.  I can only hope and pray that Sandra was heavily drugged thruout and knew/felt nothing, until her spirit was released to God.  And yes, that building needs to come down. One way or another.  IMO. 

My only question at this point......... where was Gpa pastor?? 

Wyks I am afraid your synopsis is right on.  And what blows my mind is who is caring for her daughter now?  This makes my skin crawl.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1326 on: June 16, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »

"I want you to know that she did not suffer, and I did not sexually molest your daughter," Huckaby said.

Outside court, Tracy police Detective Tim Bauer, who led the investigation, rebuffed Huckaby's denial and pointed to forensic evidence indicating sexual assault.

This clearly says it..
Melissa was just one of many or an accomplice to another.

I agree Edward and yes I think we will get to the truth and I hope everyone involved goes down.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: June 16, 2010, 01:49:04 PM »

We are going to get to the truth.. It may take awhile..
I agree with you, it may take awhile, but eventually more will come out.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1328 on: June 16, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »

Great to see you again Edward!  <monkey hugs> 

And as always, great to see the rest of you!  <hugs all around>

I agree with what y'all have posted.  This is all so very sad, my heart is heavy and hurts for Sandra.  I know we're all hurting for her, together. 

I do soooooooooo hope and pray along with the rest of you.... that the others will be caught, prosecuted, and a full measure of justice brought on behalf of our sweet Sandra.  Yes. 

Am afraid tho that our justice system, local LE, investigators, and etc... will see the sentencing of Melissa as the end of this case, wrap it up, and call it good.  Satisfied that they did their job and it's done, since after all, Melissa 'confessed'.  But it's NOT over, in reality, not by a long shot!!  Who is going to pursue this further?  Sigh. 

Edward, you said it well... she was just one of many, or accomplice to another. 

From Melissa:
"I want you to know that she did not suffer,"
(ie: she was drugged and completely unaware).......

"... and I did not sexually molest your daughter."
(ie: but she knows, and saw, who did).......

By her very own words, doesn't the truth just scream itself to the prosecutor/judge/investigators??  Or is it just apparent to those of us who truly care enough to look with our eyes wide open?  Can they be simply content with having put away ONE of the supposed perps?  Where is the justice for Sandra in that?  And yes, I agree that it may take awhile for more to come out, etc.  I wonder at what cost to society tho.  ?  The life of another child/ren in the meantime?  Sigh. 

Ok... sorry.. off my soapbox for now. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: June 16, 2010, 03:29:09 PM »

Great post Wyks and I agree with you. I do hope one day others will be arrested, but I really have my doubts.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: June 16, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »

Great Post Wyks

I agree with you and all the other monkeys who feel that MH did not act alone. MH's statement to Sandra's family confirms this for me.  Not to excuse her actions - but I see a very sick woman who was also a victim as a child.  I would like to see her grandparents investigated.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1331 on: June 17, 2010, 02:56:28 AM »

Thank you Rosie and Numbersgirl! 

Am having my doubts too Rosie, many have seen this coming.  Kept hoping that as time went by there would be further arrests.  And yet.. am familiar enough with the justice system in Cali, that my first guess is that they are gonna call this case slam dunk, over.  I just don't know how they sleep at night.

Numbersgirl, her statement confirmed that for me as well.  As guilty of her part in this as Melissa is, would like to have seen her spend the rest of her life behind the bars of a locked state mental hospital, getting the treatment she seems to so desperately need.  Only problem with that is that too many of those folks are pronounced 'cured' voila, and released into society, because of the lack of funding.  Cali seems to be quite versed in this.  :-/  I can say that because I lived there for 40 yrs. 

Yes, Melissa likely was a victim of similiar abuse as a child, teen, young adult and adult.  And as an advocate, I am the first to scream for the rights of a victim/survivor.  However..... I'd also be counseling the victim/survivor that to use it as anything other than further insight into who they are, is as wrong as the abuse toward them was. 

And I agree with you too in wanting to see her grandparents investigated.  Then they can move on to other family members far and wide.  Think they will?  Nawwwww.  Lack of funding.  <nods> 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: June 17, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »

Police Over Look Suitcase Containing Body of Sandra Cantu
With the gag order now lifted in former Sunday school teacher Melissa Hucakby case, we're learning more about the Sandra Cantu investigation and how a mistake in the search delayed the body being found.   

Story  0 Comments Font Size:    With the gag order now lifted in former Sunday school teacher Melissa Hucakby case, we're learning more about the Sandra Cantu investigation and how a mistake in the search delayed the body being found.

According to a California Police Department each team was assigned specific areas team leaders then reported back to a supervisor who tracks everything on a map.

That system broke down when one team was at a holding pond on white-hall road and saw a suitcase floating among manure and urine.
And that discovery went nowhere.

"The person out there at the time, the team leader, said that's way too small for a child to be in," says Tony Sheneman of the Tracy Police Department.

This was after potential suspect Melissa Huckaby gave police a note she claimed to find indicating Sandra was locked in a stolen suitcase and thrown in the pond.

The next day a farmer found the suitcase with Cantu's body that had been dead for several days.

Now Tracy Police say the delay wouldn't have made a difference.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/96458469.html

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: June 17, 2010, 02:35:35 PM »

"The person out there at the time, the team leader, said that's way too small for a child to be in," says Tony Sheneman of the Tracy Police Department.

This was after potential suspect Melissa Huckaby gave police a note she claimed to find indicating Sandra was locked in a stolen suitcase and thrown in the pond.

The next day a farmer found the suitcase with Cantu's body that had been dead for several days.

Now Tracy Police say the delay wouldn't have made a difference.

what do they mean it would not have made a difference.  What if the person who actually found the suitcase and called LE had never had seen, case still unsolved, no arrest etc. How often does this happen? 

I've been dead on this group of people in that area for years.  I got involved in sandra's case because I fully believed this case involved that same group I have been researching for years.  I still believe it.  I never once believed mh acted alone, still don't, never will, and I will continue to keep researching this case til the I can't research any longer; in other words as long as I can read, write and type, I will be on the net trying to figure out who this group of people are. 

I do not believe this is ever going to stop and I believe it has been going on for decades.  I'm glad to see there are others who believe some of these murders are committed by a "group" of people.  For so long no one would listen and boo ha ha'd me, told me to take my meds etc... I've never changed my mind and everyday I keep researching this group of people who I know are right there in that Tracy area.  I have known it for years.  It very well could be Sandra was a victim of the same group which has been killing people for years. 

so, anyone still continuing to research this case... I am still around and if you need help etc, just let me know what you are working on, and I will do what I can to help.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: June 17, 2010, 03:54:30 PM »

And people wonder why I say the police department in Tracy California in inept. Why didn't they tell the searchers, btw, we got this tip about a suitcase and a pond so please check them out, especially on whitehall! The killer left directions, someone found a suitcase floating in a pond and they still didn't act on it. Yep, that is the tracy pd! Don't you wish you lived here?
This is why I keep saying, this investigation has been put to rest. If we all want it investigated in more detail there needs to be a huge public outcry.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: June 17, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »

And people wonder why I say the police department in Tracy California in inept. Why didn't they tell the searchers, btw, we got this tip about a suitcase and a pond so please check them out, especially on whitehall! The killer left directions, someone found a suitcase floating in a pond and they still didn't act on it. Yep, that is the tracy pd! Don't you wish you lived here?
This is why I keep saying, this investigation has been put to rest. If we all want it investigated in more detail there needs to be a huge public outcry.

And it is exactly because of these types of omissions that I will never accept questionable plea bargains or judgments on blind faith. I will continue to want all the information I can get before letting go. I am still puzzled at how a sexual assault can be plea bargained away when it is more than possible that the assault was the reason for the homicide to begin with!!  If an accurate and complete autopsy report were available then it might be possible to know if this poor child was indeed involved in some type of religious sacrifice ritual.  It will not surprise me to see the autopsy report suppressed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: June 17, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »

And it is exactly because of these types of omissions that I will never accept questionable plea bargains or judgments on blind faith. I will continue to want all the information I can get before letting go. I am still puzzled at how a sexual assault can be plea bargained away when it is more than possible that the assault was the reason for the homicide to begin with!!  If an accurate and complete autopsy report were available then it might be possible to know if this poor child was indeed involved in some type of religious sacrifice ritual.  It will not surprise me to see the autopsy report suppressed.
I feel the same way that you do. I really don't understand at all how a sexual assault can be plea bargained away. I don't even want to get started about the suitcase seen, and it wasn't acted upon, there is no excuse at all for that, none.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1337 on: June 17, 2010, 04:29:57 PM »

Jun 17, 2010 12:32 pm US/Pacific
Cantu's Family Wants Autopsy Report To Stay Sealed

Investigative Summary Against Melissa Huckaby (.pdf) [Graphic Content]

Sandra Cantu's family is going to court to stop the San Joaquin
County coroner from releasing their report on the little girl's murder.

Attorney Stewart Tabak says Sandra Cantu's mother and sister filed a request Thursday for a temporary restraining order on the release.  The family says they don't want "unnecessary and invasive details of the brutal murder of an 8-year-old girl" made public.

Tabak is asking for a restraining order to block the release.  The civil case will be heard tomorrow at 4:30pm.

On Monday, a judge lifted a protective order on the report and other documents in the case against Melissa Huckaby after her sentencing.

Cantu's killer, Huckaby, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.  8-year-old Cantu was a friend of Huckaby's daughter.  Cantu's body was found in a suitcase in an irrigation pond several days after she was reported missing.

Tabak says the family is still considering whether to appeal the decision on the other documents, including a grand jury transcript due to be released Friday.

http://cbs13.com/local/cantu.coroners.report.2.1757676.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: June 17, 2010, 06:22:16 PM »

I agree with all of you!! 

Great to see you again DD. 

If ever there is gonna be a 'public outcry', releasing those documents might just help to make that happen.  I understand not releasing the pics to the public, those *ought* to be kept private, IMO.  Am betting that privacy with everything will prevail.  Then it will be case closed.. Next! 

I've become so cynical.  Hard not to. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: June 17, 2010, 09:27:55 PM »

that note is so telling, sandra being found in the tom paynes slough area is telling. 

notice they lied about the note too.  when they released the info on the note they said suitcase was spelled wrong.  they lied.  it is stolin/stolen and some other words spelled wrong.  Don't they get it!  No they don't!

that note means something.  It meant something to me even when they lied.  I saw the location on that and that is right out there in the Tom Paynes area and I wondering if this case would connect there and sure enough it did. 

now we need to read that autopsy report so we can further see just who is responsible for this.  If the police are so inept they can't find the dang suitcase when they have directions and SEE it there, then they surely will never understand this group of people who kill.  They need to wake up and get educated.  We have a "group" of killers out there and a ton of missing and unsolved murder cases. 

But of course trying to tell them that is useless.  grrrrrrrrr

so please please please, let us be able to see the autopsy report. 
I too underestand the family does not want the photos out there plastered all over.  But if they understood about the underlying circumstances of this case they hopefully would see what it is so important to allow that autopsy report to be released.  This could be the very info that would help solve some other cases and get some other perps off the street.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.