March 29, 2024, 02:00:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517227 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: March 29, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »

Who cares MH had her hair cut...I wish somebody would put a match to it...this women is pure evil for the things she did to Sandra.

R.I.P. Sandra an angelic monkey and prayers for her family and friends. an angelic monkey
Not only that, but do they do haircuts in jail 

NRCG....It it looking like jail is not so bad  these days...people on the outside can not even feed their families, much less get a haircut, criminals have way to many pleasures if you ask me...it  really set my azz on fire when the article had to mention she had a new "do"....that could have been left out if you ask me....jmo sorry for the rant. I vote bring back the chain gang....damn these people eating, sleeping, watching t.v.....getting pedicures to probably...all on the tax payers money.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1161 on: March 29, 2010, 04:51:35 PM »

I have my own thoughts like yours, that the Lawless are not so innocent. That there were things going on in that home " very awful things".  With them knowing and not being there, or them being part of something.. I guess it would be the same thing. There is a video of Connie Lawless online. So telling ...  if you listen to Connie. Who would abuse and murder ..
This was before MH was arrested or even a suspect.  ( very poor quality video) uggh.
If I am not mistaken this was before " Sandra" was found. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gYxyNntfQM0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gYxyNntfQM0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: March 29, 2010, 04:54:24 PM »

Mymonkey Your right that is the shadow from the window ( thank you ) that was bugging me ..what the heck is that. I said MB didn't I - I meant MH.

I don't know either WHO would want to buy that house either. Everyone local must know who's house it is. That it was possibly the last place Sandra was alive.   
I swear that it was said way back that the House was owned by the Church. Maybe I am wrong.  That the house was in the Church's name.  Maybe Tracygirl would remember.

Your welcome,

Sandra's family still lives in the MH park I read...I would think that would be hard for them to remain there.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1163 on: March 29, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »

Who cares MH had her hair cut...I wish somebody would put a match to it...this women is pure evil for the things she did to Sandra.

R.I.P. Sandra an angelic monkey and prayers for her family and friends. an angelic monkey

NRCG....It it looking like jail is not so bad  these days...people on the outside can not even feed their families, much less get a haircut, criminals have way to many pleasures if you ask me...it  really set my azz on fire when the article had to mention she had a new "do"....that could have been left out if you ask me....jmo sorry for the rant. I vote bring back the chain gang....damn these people eating, sleeping, watching t.v.....getting pedicures to probably...all on the tax payers money.
I wonder if MH lopped off her own hair. Because her hair is so thick and dense " A great place for Louse to live in" ....but I agree that they have many things inside offered to them- that many on the outside can not afford. Look at Charlie Manson it is said he has has his own private quarters ..set up like its a Condo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1164 on: March 29, 2010, 05:06:19 PM »

Mymonkey Your right that is the shadow from the window ( thank you ) that was bugging me ..what the heck is that. I said MB didn't I - I meant MH.

I don't know either WHO would want to buy that house either. Everyone local must know who's house it is. That it was possibly the last place Sandra was alive.   
I swear that it was said way back that the House was owned by the Church. Maybe I am wrong.  That the house was in the Church's name.  Maybe Tracygirl would remember.

Your welcome,

Sandra's family still lives in the MH park I read...I would think that would be hard for them to remain there.

I would donate money to Sandra's Mom to get her out of there, for her to be able to move out. I know it has to be Heartbreaking for her especially within the 27th - and today ..and the days ahead. That a year ago Sandra was missing... as it is now known what happened to Sandra during these dates. I feel so for her and Sandra's Sister & Family. I can't imagine driving past the Lawless home every time I entered/exited to get to and from my own home. If I recall the Lawless house is set right were the Park enter/exits to the main road.  That has to be so hard. 
I rips my guts out and I am not anyone but someone who cares.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: March 29, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »

Not to mention little Sandra's birthday was March 8th.

I would not think MH would have anything to cut her own hair with...maybe she chewed it off  being she is crazy!! grrr

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1166 on: March 29, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »

Yeah, they do haircuts. If they didn't then everyone would look like Father Time    I didn't know they did color though 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1167 on: March 29, 2010, 07:23:48 PM »

Huckaby's hearing postponed until May 10
by Cassie Tomlin / Tracy PressMar 29, 2010 | 440 views | 0  | 5  |  |  STOCKTON — A judge today postponed a hearing until May 10 to suppress and dismiss evidence in the case of Melissa Huckaby, accused of killing her 8-year-old Tracy neighbor Sandra Cantu.

The hearing had been scheduled for April 12, but Huckaby’s attorney asked for more time to prepare.

Huckaby’s public defender, Samuel Behar, is expected to ask Judge Linda Lofthus to throw out some evidence against Huckaby because Tracy detectives might have violated her rights prior to her arrest last year.

On May 10, Lofthus will set a date for the hearing.
http://www.tracypress.com/view/full_story/6877986/article-Huckaby-s-hearing-postponed-until-May-10?instance=home_news_bullets

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: March 29, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »

http://www.kcra.com/news/22990397/detail.html

Huckaby's Hair, Weight Change In Jail
Sandra Cantu's Alleged Killer Makes Court Appearance

At Monday's hearing, Huckaby's hair was short, black and in ringlets, a dramatic departure from the long hairstyle she had when first taken into custody. She also appears to have gained 50 pounds or more during the year she's spent behind bars.

Huckaby appeared with her attorney, public defender Sam Behar, after he filed a motion last week to delay an April hearing on suppressing evidence in the case.

Behar requested the delay because, he wrote, he hasn't seen physical evidence in the case. The reason is secret and was told to the judge privately.

The Tracy Police Department hasn't completed an internal investigation into possible misconduct involving a leading detective in the Cantu case.

Judge Linda Lofthus granted the motion for a delay. Both the defense and prosecutor said that in spite of delays, the trial should begin Oct. 18 as scheduled, and so far, there's been no motion to move the trial out of San Joaquin County.

video report at link.

(Looks like she must be eating well.) 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: March 29, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »

Yeah, they do haircuts. If they didn't then everyone would look like Father Time    I didn't know they did color though 

I was thinking possibly she colored her hair before being arrested & now it is back to it's natural color? 

I can't imagine tax payers would have to pay for them to get their hair colored.  At least I hope not.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1170 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »

Huckaby's hearing postponed until May 10
by Cassie Tomlin / Tracy PressMar 29, 2010 | 440 views | 0  | 5  |  |  STOCKTON — A judge today postponed a hearing until May 10 to suppress and dismiss evidence in the case of Melissa Huckaby, accused of killing her 8-year-old Tracy neighbor Sandra Cantu.

The hearing had been scheduled for April 12, but Huckaby’s attorney asked for more time to prepare.

Huckaby’s public defender, Samuel Behar, is expected to ask Judge Linda Lofthus to throw out some evidence against Huckaby because Tracy detectives might have violated her rights prior to her arrest last year.

On May 10, Lofthus will set a date for the hearing.
http://www.tracypress.com/view/full_story/6877986/article-Huckaby-s-hearing-postponed-until-May-10?instance=home_news_bullets
Nut, Thank you.
I keep trying to read the News on Sandra's Case. I think I get so upset my brain blanks out. Because nothing has come of anything " for Sandra's Justice" yet. I swear if it is a technicality that lets MH off the hook ..or something along those lines... 
Is it part of the reason ? the Police possibly violating MH's rights, that the Gag order on the case, Is still in place? Or is it that there are implications of others in the files " who roam free among us" that are listed within the case " not enough evidence" to put them away.. Yet. Will those people be implicated? Or have their testimonies thrown out? On a technicality..  something is very wrong with all of this " not yet explained to the public " .. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: March 29, 2010, 08:02:10 PM »

Your welcome,

I would donate money to Sandra's Mom to get her out of there, for her to be able to move out. I know it has to be Heartbreaking for her especially within the 27th - and today ..and the days ahead. That a year ago Sandra was missing... as it is now known what happened to Sandra during these dates. I feel so for her and Sandra's Sister & Family. I can't imagine driving past the Lawless home every time I entered/exited to get to and from my own home. If I recall the Lawless house is set right were the Park enter/exits to the main road.  That has to be so hard. 
I rips my guts out and I am not anyone but someone who cares.

Deenie, IIRCl reading somewhere here at SM in these threads Sandra's family did find it hard to continue living in the MH park, and I think they wanted to move.  When I get some time I could search and find the article/post.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: March 29, 2010, 08:03:31 PM »

Self  Edit:  Should be IIRC and not IIRCl. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: March 30, 2010, 12:25:27 PM »

The judicial system is failing justice.

Something sinister going on behind the scenes. The defense is able to hold off the prosicuter and none of the church members or clergy are even suspects.

Like she did all of this alone..

Bullcrap.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: March 30, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »

A NATION wide petition asking for a ONE STRIKE LAW for child sex offenders! As parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, we need to take a minute and sign our names!! How can anyone disagree??

Put in your zip code at the beginning & it will pull up your representatives & emails are sent to them on your behalf!!

http://www.rallycongress.com/one-strike-for-sex-offenders/2961/go/

Thanks Jess!  Mine sent.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: March 30, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »

The judicial system is failing justice.

Something sinister going on behind the scenes. The defense is able to hold off the prosicuter and none of the church members or clergy are even suspects.

Like she did all of this alone..

Bullcrap.

I agree, Edward! 

And it seems to me that it might just go down with only one arrest, MH.  It will be, IMO, a real travesty of justice if LE is content with just the one person arrested.  As if they cannot be bothered to delve further to round up any 'others' possibly involved.  Not sure why MH would take the blame alone for this.  Cuz to me, this case (and all that has been discovered by sleuthers) just screammmmms that she's the fall-guy, and the other/real perp/s are in seclusion/hiding/silent. 

In one sense, having MH behind bars may just be enough for LE and/or others, but it's not enough for me and many others who have taken a long hard look at this case.  It may be "justice for Sandra" in part, and that's a good thing..... yet am thinking it won't be in full unless/until LE brings in each and every person responsible for what happened to Sandra.  Not just be content with one just cuz they have one willing to take blame for all. 

Why would MH willingly do such a thing?  Was her own daughter's life/safety threatened? 

Am still *looking daggers* at a certain grand-father.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: April 28, 2010, 02:30:06 AM »

It was bad enough that the city of Tracy had to "deal" with one crazy person much less a whole slue of them.
Trust me when I say, the last thing the powers that be in the city of Tracy want is more to come of this. Did you know city councel members were over heard telling the FBI to go home, they got this one? Yep! Why? Well, right before this happened, Tracy was awarded the 2nd safest city in the the bay area. Then Kyle happened, then the softball coach, then the report about all of the pedo's and then the camels back was broken by the disappearance of Sandra Cantu. The city of Tracy who once saw huge dollar signs when scores of families will flock to their "safe" little town, began to see a town that no one would want to move to. They need this contained, it is about money.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: May 01, 2010, 11:59:53 PM »

It was bad enough that the city of Tracy had to "deal" with one crazy person much less a whole slue of them.
Trust me when I say, the last thing the powers that be in the city of Tracy want is more to come of this. Did you know city councel members were over heard telling the FBI to go home, they got this one? Yep! Why? Well, right before this happened, Tracy was awarded the 2nd safest city in the the bay area. Then Kyle happened, then the softball coach, then the report about all of the pedo's and then the camels back was broken by the disappearance of Sandra Cantu. The city of Tracy who once saw huge dollar signs when scores of families will flock to their "safe" little town, began to see a town that no one would want to move to. They need this contained, it is about money.

BBM
Unfortunately, many times it is "about money", isn't it?   

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1178 on: May 10, 2010, 12:07:17 PM »

JUST RECEIVED WORD THAT MELISSA HUCKABY HAS PLEAD GUILTY TO CHARGES OF MURDER AND KIDNAPPING!

Stay tuned!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1179 on: May 10, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »

Melissa Huckaby Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping, Murder Of Sandra Cantu

FOX40 News

A Stockton judge has accepted a guilty plea from Melissa Huckaby Monday morning.

Huckaby was accused of killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu last year in Tracy.

The District Attorney has reportedly made a plea deal with Huckaby on murder and kidnapping charges.

According to the plea agreement, she will be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-huckabypleadsguilty,0,7232594.story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.