March 28, 2024, 12:24:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517146 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: May 11, 2010, 10:18:32 PM »

I am glad to see so many do not believe MH is the only person involved here.  Believing there were more involved in this case is what brought me to this case in the first place.  No one here knew me before the sandra cantu case, it is what brought me to this board, however, now that people here know a little more about me and hopefully... though at times I seem a bit weird and say some strange things and share some off-the-wall beliefs of mine about some of these cases.... hopefully, by now, most of you realize I am sincere in what I do.  With that said, let me be a bit strange once again. 

I have believed from the very first day of this case that there were more than one person involved. I had thought perhaps a woman was involved, but I have others I believe are involved, not only in sandra's case but other cases.  I don't know how many other cases might be connected to the people involved in Sandra's case, but I suspect some are.  I follow and research these kinds of cases.  There are things about the sandra cantu case which lead me to believe there are others involved who are involved in other cases.  Before this case I suspected these people were around the outskirts of Tracy, but did not know exactly who they were(by name)... although I knew "of them" by the things they do and the cases I have studied over the years. I still believe this case is connected to other cases and to other perps.  I know that sounds crazy, but I have thought this for years and still do.  I'm not someone to give up looking and trying to figure this out.  I'm really happy to see others are not going to write this off as one MH committed this crime alone or this is her only crime or the only crime of others connected.  I was so hoping to get some new clues from the trial which might help me in figuring out just who these people are... but now no trial... I hope LE realizes this is not a simple case and hope they are still looking for these people and what they have been doing over the years.  The more of us who begin to realize what is really going on, the sooner we are going to get to the bottom of this mess and expose these people for what they really are. 

I'm not writing this case off as "solved"... this is just one piece of this puzzle. I'll continue to research this case.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: May 12, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »

hope LE realizes this is not a simple case and hope they are still looking for these people and what they have been doing over the years.  The more of us who begin to realize what is really going on, the sooner we are going to get to the bottom of this mess and expose these people for what they really are. 

I'm not writing this case off as "solved"... this is just one piece of this puzzle. I'll continue to research this case.   

What you wrote resonates with me as well, especially the last bit.

For each one that logs on to the Internet and joins sites such as these, and express their opinions about this, there are dozens that don't - when I told some of them MH suddenly pled guilty, their stark response was this "Wenatchee". Nothing more, nothing less. And LE doesn't need anything more or less than that one word.  The FBI came in and put their lid on Sandra Cantu. Just as they put their lid on the very existence of pedo crimes committed by drugged up psychotics hiding behind perverted religious beliefs, which falls under the "satanic" umbrella.

And that's why I can't help but be a crap stirrer to not let this LIE remain because the video of Sandra skipping to her death should have bothered the soul of at least one of them enough to start putting an end to this "false poseur" church covered up plague. And it's gonna take a bunch of crap stirrers to keep flinging stuff to re-open this. I am convinced nothing will be done until the gloves come off.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: May 12, 2010, 11:28:37 AM »

Thank you for your input Sweetie_pi.

I too hope that if there are others that are/were involved, they too are brought to justice so that this doesn't happen to any other little innocents.

Cece, thanks for posting the video. In the hopes that others will keep this alive to get something real done about this disgusting practice of ritual abuse and killing of children - I'd like to point out that the FBI denies the existence of pedophilia linked "satanic crimes" aka Ritual Sexual abuse.  But worse than that is the fact that JUST AFTER THE SANDRA CANTU MURDER, In July 2009, WIKIPEDIA REVERSED IT'S ENTRY ON RITUAL/SATANIC CRIMES, AND SUDDENLY BLACKLISTED THE EXISTENCE OF RITUAL SEX ABUSE. THEY CENSORED ALL IMPORTANT FACTUAL ARTICLES ON RITUAL SEXUAL ABUSE AND ENGAGED IN BLACKLISTING.

"Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Ritual Sex Abuse stories banned, as Wikipedia blacklists California psychologist, website
UPDATE:
To Contact Wikipedia with your reaction to this story:

Email:info-en-o@wikimedia.orginfo@wikimedia.org and write:Wikimedia Foundation Inc.P.O. Box 78350 San Francisco, CA 94107-8350 USA Phone: 415-839-6885

Wikipedia edited its site this month to say Satanic Ritual Abuse is "a moral panic" from the 1980s that has since subsided. Articles Wikipedia deleted are linked at the end of this post.

"Wikipedia Blacklisted Four Important Websites on Ritual Abuse on July 18, 2009," writes California Psychologist Ellen P. Lacter, Ph.D., at the End Ritual Abuse Website: The following information is from Dr. Lacter's July 27th post:

On July 18, 2009, at about 9:30pm Pacific time, Wikipedia blacklisted the following important websites on ritual abuse:

abusearticles.wordpress.com
extreme-abuse-survey.net
ritualabuse.us
endritualabuse.org

Wikipedia has now escalated its censorship of all information supporting the existence of ritual abuse by blacklisting four important websites about ritual abuse on July 18, 2009."

This is not the only time Wikipedia has blacklisted factual data about important events in American history, but prior to this they limited themselves to censoring SENSITIVE political exposes. IMO, they have now crossed over into aiding and abetting the continuation of child abuse and murder like Sandra Cantu's.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: May 12, 2010, 12:00:21 PM »

Acknowledging the importance the family have some important milestone in their journey, so glad this part is done. When you don't clean up the messes of prior murders like Sandra's, when a society decides putting a lid on the most inexpicable of the most heinous, it jsut rots and festers and continues. So, if ppl really want this one be the last then they have to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

i'd say pick up with the earliest honest article on women murdering children. You know, before the Spinning Lids landed on the ugly truth of this. The media decided this "case confounds experts". IMO that is the first big media and law enforcement lie. At the time the media took that approach, e.g, the ABC News article, APRIL 15  2009, the spin cycle had just started, so at the bottom of the article THREE TRUTHS still got snuck in, see the last one:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=7337185&page=2

1. When women are the perpetrators, they are often psychotic, according to Judie Alpert, a professor of applied psychology at New York University, who works with adults who were abused as children.

2. Often unreported, cases of female abusers show they are often victims of sexual molestation or emotional abuse themselves.

"Males are motivated by a lot of things, but they are usually not as unstable," she told ABCNews.com. "Men are more likely to abuse alone."

3. "Sometimes women participate with their husbands and abuse when the partner abuses," Alpert said. "Sometimes a married couple does it as part of ritual abuse."

Do we the ppl have a confounding case? NO!!!!!!!!! we have a case that screams GENERATIONAL RITUAL ABUSE. CONDUCTED IN A TRACY "BAPTIST" CHURCH BUILDING W/ DEEP TIES TO WENATCHEE. That got covered up AGAIN by the "EXPERTS".

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1224 on: May 12, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »

I just read the Court's Order from the May 10th plea.  If you're interested in reading it, you can find it here:

http://www.stocktoncourt.org/courts/media_notice.htm

The most interesting part of the order is that both the prosecution and the defense moved to have the gag order lifted.  The Court denied the motion "until further notice" which, in legal parlay, means "Don't ask me again." 

The second most interesting part is that, based on the wording of the Order, all of the media reports that purported to know what Huckaby's sentence will be are pure speculation.  She can get anywhere from 25 years to life in prison without the possibility of parole.  What she will ultimately get is up to Judge Loftus.  My instinct tells me that the Judge is going to impose a harsh sentence.  Huckaby plead to first degree murder of an eight year old child with Kidnapping as an enhancement.  Loftus knows what is in the Grand Jury transcript and denied a joint motion to make it all public.  Loftus knows exactly what Huckaby did to Sandra--I think Huckaby is going to die in prison from old age, if the prison population doesn't take care of her first.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: May 12, 2010, 07:34:49 PM »

We need to know
Huckaby case gag order only makes questions continue, pain linger
Print this Article Email this Article Text Size: A | A | A
By The Record
May 12, 2010 12:01 AM
The case of the People v. Melissa Huckaby essentially ended Monday.

The 29-year-old former Sunday school teacher admitted she killed 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, whose body was found in a suitcase by farm workers draining an irrigation pond not far from the child's Tracy home.

Huckaby will be sentenced June 14. She will not face the death penalty under the negotiated plea deal of murder and the special circumstance charge of kidnapping. All other charges were dropped as part of the plea agreement.

This means two things: There will be no trial, and Huckaby will spend the rest of her life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Oddly, and despite a request from prosecutor Tom Testa, San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Linda Lofthus refused to immediately lift a gag order that has kept court officials and law enforcement officers from publicly discussing the case.

Gag orders are often imposed in high-profile cases as a way for the court to prevent potentially prejudicial information getting out in advance of the trial. Such information, the theory goes, could "pollute" the pool of potential jurors, making a fair trial impossible and making it necessary to move a case out of the area.

The Huckaby case certainly qualifies as high profile. The slaying of Sandra, a playmate of Huckaby's own child, was shocking. It attracted national news coverage. Court hearings were magnets for print and broadcast reporters.

Lofthus, as is always the case in such criminal proceedings, was charged with threading a needle, trying to conduct proceedings in public while also trying to keep potentially prejudicial information out of the media and away from that same public. Balancing the sometimes conflicting constitutional free press/fair trial issues is not an easy task.

But in the Huckaby case, that conflict ended the moment she pleaded guilty. The only reason for a gag order in a criminal case is to try to protect the integrity of the jury pool. That issue became moot when Huckaby admitted her crimes.

Now, not later, not on some arbitrary schedule, it's time for the details of this case to become public. More than a year after Sandra's death - because of a reasonable gag order during the run-up to a possible trial - we still don't even know the cause of the child's death. There is no reason to withhold that information.

We don't know how police came to home in on Huckaby. Or what she said during the various interviews she had with police before being arrested. Or what kind of forensic evidence linked her to the case. Or if there were people who pointed police toward the suspect or provided other helpful information.

In short, what we do know about this case is considerably less than what we do not know. That information needs to get out, not because of some ghoulish need but because the public has a vital interest in knowing how its police agencies and court officials operate in general and in the Huckaby case specifically.

The community, just like the families of the victim and the murderer, deserve some measure of closure that knowing the facts can help provide.

A murder, the purposeful, criminal taking of the life of another person, is always heartbreaking to someone.

The murder of Sandra Cantu, because of her age and innocence and the way she simply disappeared for 10 days before being found in an irrigation pond in March 2009, somehow feels even more hideous.

It is natural that people want to know what happened. It is imperative that officials make sure they do.

There is absolutely no reason to keep the gag order in place. Lofthus should lift it immediately.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100512/A_OPINION01/5120307/-1/A_OPINION
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: May 12, 2010, 09:16:54 PM »

I just read the Court's Order from the May 10th plea.  If you're interested in reading it, you can find it here:

The most interesting part of the order is that both the prosecution and the defense moved to have the gag order lifted.  The Court denied the motion "until further notice" which, in legal parlay, means "Don't ask me again." 

The second most interesting part is that, based on the wording of the Order, all of the media reports that purported to know what Huckaby's sentence will be are pure speculation.  She can get anywhere from 25 years to life in prison without the possibility of parole.  What she will ultimately get is up to Judge Loftus.  My instinct tells me that the Judge is going to impose a harsh sentence.  Huckaby plead to first degree murder of an eight year old child with Kidnapping as an enhancement.  Loftus knows what is in the Grand Jury transcript and denied a joint motion to make it all public.  Loftus knows exactly what Huckaby did to Sandra--I think Huckaby is going to die in prison from old age, if the prison population doesn't take care of her first.

JessStar, can the Judge decide to never lift the gag order.  After her sentence is meted out, does the Judge have the power to keep the gag order?

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: May 12, 2010, 10:40:06 PM »

JessStar, can the Judge decide to never lift the gag order.  After her sentence is meted out, does the Judge have the power to keep the gag order?

Technically, sister, no, the judge cannot decide to never lift the gag order.  Under our Constitution, the courts are to be open to the public.  In fact, courts need a compelling interest to issue a gag order in the first place.  The interest is usually met when the court determines that the interest of promoting a fair trial outweighs the interest of the public's "right to know."  Once a case is over, there really is no compelling state interest.  Thus, the file needs to be opened to the public.  Now, having said that, the Judge can try to keep the gag order in place if the state's interest in keeping a lid on it continues for some reason.  For example, an ongoing investigation where secrecy is important.  However, keeping a gag order in place to protect the public from outrage is not going to do it.

Having said that, the question becomes a timing question.  The Court can maintain the gag order in place as long as someone doesn't come forth and challenge it.  This is typically the media's job.  I'm sure we've all heard of cases where a media outlet comes in and challenges a gag order in an attempt to get it lifted.  That's what it may take here because I don't really see Loftus lifting it on her own.  My guess is that following sentencing, the state and defense will again ask for the gag order to be lifted.  She may do it at that point.  If not, it will be up to someone, likely the media, to challenge her decision.  Personally speaking, I wouldn't want to be the media outlet that challenges it because I think there is a strong potential for a huge public outcry.  While many people want to know what happened to Sandra to quell their own curiosities, I think this case falls into the "You better watch what you ask for because you might just get it" category. 

Having said that, I strongly feel that the decision should be left up to Sandra's family.  They've already been experiencing the worst of the worst imaginable.  Perhaps some of them had suicidal ideations because they felt the pain was just too difficult to bear for the rest of their lives.  I would hate to be the one responsible for making their lives even worse without a reason that extends beyond "because I have a right to know."  However, that argument doesn't bode well in the courts, as we seen in the Casey Anthony case when the Anthony's tried like hell to get the Court to seal little Caylee's autopsy report.  So let's see which of the media outlets have enough testosterone-producing organs to push the envelope.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: May 12, 2010, 11:42:58 PM »

hope LE realizes this is not a simple case and hope they are still looking for these people and what they have been doing over the years.  The more of us who begin to realize what is really going on, the sooner we are going to get to the bottom of this mess and expose these people for what they really are. 

For each one that logs on to the Internet and joins sites such as these, and express their opinions about this, there are dozens that don't - when I told some of them MH suddenly pled guilty, their stark response was this "Wenatchee". Nothing more, nothing less. And LE doesn't need anything more or less than that one word.  The FBI came in and put their lid on Sandra Cantu. Just as they put their lid on the very existence of pedo crimes committed by drugged up psychotics hiding behind perverted religious beliefs, which falls under the "satanic" umbrella.

And that's why I can't help but be a crap stirrer to not let this LIE remain because the video of Sandra skipping to her death should have bothered the soul of at least one of them enough to start putting an end to this "false poseur" church covered up plague. And it's gonna take a bunch of crap stirrers to keep flinging stuff to re-open this. I am convinced nothing will be done until the gloves come off.

do you follow other cases which seem to have some common denominators?  if so, care to share which ones?  I would like to compare notes with you.  I don't want to clutter up the sandra cantu thread, but maybe we are working on some of the same cases? 

I don't necessarily label these cases as "satanic", but there is a certain commonality among several cases that have "religious" overtones and a kind of scrambled up coding with "words".  Sandra cantu case seemed to fall into this group.(for me anyway).

To find me:
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: May 13, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »

News firms seek Cantu records, lift of gag order
By The Record
May 13, 2010 12:00 AM
STOCKTON - Three news organizations have filed a motion in San Joaquin County Superior Court to open records and lift the gag order in the murder of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Melissa Huckaby, 29, pleaded guilty Monday to kidnapping and murdering Sandra in Tracy last year.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, Huckaby will spend the rest of her life in state prison with no possibility of parole.

After Huckaby's guilty plea, Superior Court Judge Linda Lofthus declined a prosecutor's request to lift the gag order. Lofthus also has declined to unseal court records, including search warrants, autopsy reports and grand jury transcripts.

The motion was filed by The Associated Press, Bay Area News Group and The Record.

In the motion, attorneys representing the news organizations wrote, "The justifications that may have once warranted a gag order in this case and the sealing of court records no longer exist."

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100513/A_NEWS/5130321
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: May 13, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »

News firms seek Cantu records, lift of gag order
By The Record
May 13, 2010 12:00 AM
STOCKTON - Three news organizations have filed a motion in San Joaquin County Superior Court to open records and lift the gag order in the murder of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Melissa Huckaby, 29, pleaded guilty Monday to kidnapping and murdering Sandra in Tracy last year.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, Huckaby will spend the rest of her life in state prison with no possibility of parole.

After Huckaby's guilty plea, Superior Court Judge Linda Lofthus declined a prosecutor's request to lift the gag order. Lofthus also has declined to unseal court records, including search warrants, autopsy reports and grand jury transcripts.

The motion was filed by The Associated Press, Bay Area News Group and The Record.

In the motion, attorneys representing the news organizations wrote, "The justifications that may have once warranted a gag order in this case and the sealing of court records no longer exist."

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100513/A_NEWS/5130321

oh good yes !!!  I was so hoping some media agency would request the gag order be lifted.  Now will be interesting to see if they judge comes up with a good reason why not. I really hope he lifts it and it would seem like it will be lifted.  Unless there is some ongoing investigation... and if that happens, that also will give us a clue in itself. 

I really want this gag order lifted and hopefully we get some info now.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: May 13, 2010, 11:44:14 AM »

Technically, sister, no, the judge cannot decide to never lift the gag order.  Under our Constitution, the courts are to be open to the public.  In fact, courts need a compelling interest to issue a gag order in the first place.  The interest is usually met when the court determines that the interest of promoting a fair trial outweighs the interest of the public's "right to know."  Once a case is over, there really is no compelling state interest.  Thus, the file needs to be opened to the public.  Now, having said that, the Judge can try to keep the gag order in place if the state's interest in keeping a lid on it continues for some reason.  For example, an ongoing investigation where secrecy is important.  However, keeping a gag order in place to protect the public from outrage is not going to do it.

Having said that, the question becomes a timing question.  The Court can maintain the gag order in place as long as someone doesn't come forth and challenge it.  This is typically the media's job.  I'm sure we've all heard of cases where a media outlet comes in and challenges a gag order in an attempt to get it lifted.  That's what it may take here because I don't really see Loftus lifting it on her own.  My guess is that following sentencing, the state and defense will again ask for the gag order to be lifted.  She may do it at that point.  If not, it will be up to someone, likely the media, to challenge her decision.  Personally speaking, I wouldn't want to be the media outlet that challenges it because I think there is a strong potential for a huge public outcry.  While many people want to know what happened to Sandra to quell their own curiosities, I think this case falls into the "You better watch what you ask for because you might just get it" category. 

Having said that, I strongly feel that the decision should be left up to Sandra's family.  They've already been experiencing the worst of the worst imaginable.  Perhaps some of them had suicidal ideations because they felt the pain was just too difficult to bear for the rest of their lives.  I would hate to be the one responsible for making their lives even worse without a reason that extends beyond "because I have a right to know."  However, that argument doesn't bode well in the courts, as we seen in the Casey Anthony case when the Anthony's tried like hell to get the Court to seal little Caylee's autopsy report.  So let's see which of the media outlets have enough testosterone-producing organs to push the envelope.

JessStar, thank you so much for taking the time to help educate me.  As you know, this case is my "Nevaeh" . . . it will never go away.
I am not afraid I have another Sandra case -- Ethan Stacy.  It is horrendous.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: May 13, 2010, 12:00:50 PM »

JessStar, thank you so much for taking the time to help educate me.  As you know, this case is my "Nevaeh" . . . it will never go away.
[/quote]

The Ethan Stacy murder is so reminiscent of the fate of little Robert Manwill. There isn’t a punishment severe enough for those monsters……

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: May 13, 2010, 12:05:03 PM »

The Ethan Stacy murder is so reminiscent of the fate of little Robert Manwill. There isn’t a punishment severe enough for those monsters……

[/quote]

N2WISHIN, you are so right . . . sometimes I just need to accept evil for what it is . . . evil.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: May 13, 2010, 05:09:33 PM »

My guess is that the order will have to be lifted.  I've worked enough with the media over the years to know, however, that many of them probably aren't seeking to lift it for the right reasons.  They're doing it for a sensational story, and that eats me inside.  Sandra doesn't deserve to be exploited again.  She deserves to be remembered as that beautful bubbly little girl seen on the video.  I just hope in Good God's name that when the stories start coming out, the "journalists" who write them have some semblance of a heart in their chests and write their stories with Sandra's family, and all of the people that shed tears for her, in their minds.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: May 13, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »

THIS IS WHY

Breaking News: Sandra Cantu's family — and now D.A. — oppose case publicity
by Eric FirpoMay 13, 2010

The family of murder victim Sandra Cantu will oppose lifting a gag order and unsealing court records — and in a swift reversal — the San Joaquin County District Attorney’s office will now do the same.

On Wednesday, three news companies, the Associated Press, The Record in Stockton, and the Bay Area News Group filed a motion with Judge Linda Lofthus to unseal records and allow people involved in the case to talk about it publicly.

Today, D.A. Jim Willett decided prosecutors will side with Sandra’s family to keep documents sealed and keep the gag order in place.

On Monday, the 29-year-old single mother Melissa Huckaby pleaded guilty to murder and kidnapping the Jacobson Elementary school 8-year old, bringing a sudden end to a death-penalty case whose trial was scheduled to begin in October. Huckaby will get life without parole and avoids the death penalty.

At Monday’s hearing, prosecutor Thomas Testa suggested the judge lift the gag order and unseal court records, a move unopposed by public defender Sam Behar.

But today, Tracy lawyer Archie Bakerink who represents Sandra’s mother, Maria Chavez, said the family will oppose lifting the gag order and unsealing court documents. Stockton civil lawyer Stew Tabek is expected to represent Sandra’s sister Simone and will argue the same, Bakerink said.

And now Willet has changed his mind and will fight to keep the gag order in place and records sealed, at least until Huckaby is sentenced June 14.

“The case is still pending,” Testa said. “Huckaby could decide to take her plea back, and get a new attorney.”

Prosecutors and Sandra’s mother also want to avoid having details publicly shed on the case, only to have Huckaby change her plea, which could force a trial to be moved elsewhere.

“Judge Lofthus is right,” Testa said. “We agree with the family that we should wait at least until the date of the sentence” before lifting a gag order.

Bakerink said the family will argue under Marsy’s Law, a victim’s rights amendment to the state’s constitution, that some records should be sealed forever.

Last September, Bakerink filed a motion notifying the court that Chavez would exercise her rights under Marcy’s Law.

The attorney said it would be “just too painful” for the Chavez family to have to read and hear about the potentially gruesome details of the murder.

But Testa questions whether there is a legal basis to keep court records sealed.

“I don’t know if the law allows that,” he said. “We’re not Iraq or Iran. We have public trials.”

http://www.tracypress.com/view/full_story/7420279/article-Breaking-News--Sandra-Cantu-s-family-%E2%80%94-and-now-D-A--%E2%80%94-oppose-case-publicity?instance=home_news_lead_story

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: May 13, 2010, 05:26:04 PM »

You know, just one more comment and I'll stop.  Amber Dubois' family filed a similar motion asking for an extension of the gag order in their case after the lunatic that killed her was caught and pled out.  The Court denied the motion.  The result was that all levels of law enforcement and everyone that participated in the investigation kept quiet and refused to talk about it citing the interest and protection of Amber's family.  I hope that happens here.  Of course, here, we have a grand jury transcript and an autopsy report so I'm sure something will be reported. 

I suppose it's no secret where I stand on the issue so I might as well just come out and say it--I hope that if the media wins and the entire case is unsealed, they read things, learn things and see things that will stick in their minds and haunt them forever.  Because if Sandra's family will be forced to endure added pain and suffering against their wishes, then the media should too.

JMHO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1237 on: May 13, 2010, 05:59:03 PM »

Thank-you JessStar  an angelic monkey
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: May 13, 2010, 09:31:15 PM »

do you follow other cases which seem to have some common denominators?  if so, care to share which ones?  I would like to compare notes with you.  I don't want to clutter up the sandra cantu thread, but maybe we are working on some of the same cases? 

I don't necessarily label these cases as "satanic", but there is a certain commonality among several cases that have "religious" overtones and a kind of scrambled up coding with "words".  Sandra cantu case seemed to fall into this group.(for me anyway).

Yes I do follow those cases. I have for a long time, some key tracks lead to very powerful ppl and organizations, in several States. "This" has been around for a long, long time.

I use the word "Satanic" for legal and recent historical reasons. two of which I'll put here. Historical: I have researched with others the beginnings of some of this within e.g., the Catholic church, at the highest levels in the late 1960's. It did not infiltrate the Catholic church only. Legal: The US GOVERNMENT (the IRS, a division of the US Treasury, to be specific) had officially recognized Aquino's Church of Satan. Although 3 yrs later they were stripped, it appears that was reinstated. The CoS is not the only Satanic church recognized by the IRS. "Both the CoS (The Church of Satan) and .... Church are legally registered and recognized Satanic Churches with the U.S. Government which grants tax exempt status as well as protection under court. The same goes for the CoS though the CoS chooses to pay their taxes in full anyway despite their disposition."

They state they "comply with US law", while their own "religious" tenets directly disagree with them having to do that.

This is of extreme importance to cases like Sandra Cantu's in this area (Northern and Southern CA) because it is exactly in San Franscisco that CoS got it's start, and it is here that the ideology infiltrated other bona fide religions, creating strange subsects of believers that went off, got buildings, got schools for heaven's sakes, groups of followers, and as everyone knows, from time to time, all heck breaks loose. E.g. Jonestown. Many don't get that big, or weird, but make no mistake, they are FLOURISHING, they are UNCHECKED, they flourish most easily in low income areas where whoever passes as their local "pastor" is the most powerful person they'll ever know who "can help financially" (other than drug dealers).  [I'd connect with Christa Brown about the Baptist versions of some of that].

You are right in that the situation in Tracy isn't straight up CoS, but it has a dead-on GROUP ritual abuse signature, and that almost invariably includes ritual sexual abuse. I find very dire similarities in other religions e.g. Mormonism (read: "Leaving the Saints" and "Abrahamic sacrifice"). The thing is with ritual trauma, a child's mind shuts it out.

Do we as adult members of a healthy society get to claim we should have no knowledgge or memory of what these things are too because we could be traumatized by it. Where is the celebrated courage in our "Land of the Brave". If this endless parade of horribly murdered children had to endure this horror at the hands of  ADULTS, OUR "PEERS", then dammit, we should have the guts to step up to the table and know what it is - and the guts to put a stop to it. How do you stop it if you don't know what "IT" t is.

I firmly do NOT believe that hiding God's honest truth about what "people" are capable of doing to each other's children in this society (under the veil of "religion" no less) as it is "the people" who HAVE to solve this. It is IMO very short-sighted to treat adults like fragile children: it's time everyone grew up - and heard and dealt with the ugly truths going on in their neighbor's yards.

If there is a legal reason (and it sounds like there very well is at this point) to keep the gag order on this case intact, then for goodness sakes, keep the gag order on, but NOT forever.

If anyone is aware of what occurs in religious ritual abuse cases, the details of this case will be no surprise as what was done, it is horrific but it would not be the first time tragically.The details of what happened? Anyone who has studied these things - and few have the stomach - could write the horrific  script, that's not where it's at. The media has no clue of all that few have the guts to do proper investigation into this dirty "elephant in the room".

And that's what bringing this all into the open should do. From my personal and direct experience, some in the media are nearly as depraved and evil as MH and her cohorts in that they would have gladly sold their mothers to video the SC murder if they could make money on it, (and get away with it) - but many will try to do what is needed to educate people and stop this. We as a society need to stop pretending this case, SC's torture/abuse/murder is a sole incident, or the first time, and deal with the ugly truth head on. It's time to grow up about a lot of myths in this "great society". Keep shoving the horrific  truths under the social carpet and these heinous crimes will continue.

Sensitive Needs Facilities:
Even if MH spends the rest of her life in jail, she will absolutely be placed in a "sensitive needs facility", for high profile heinous crimes. So sorry, speaking to those who are in charge of these things, Mel of Issa, already reported to be "happy and relaxed", will not "get her comeuppance" as is so often believed happens, at the hands of others in jail, given the high-profile nature of this case.

I do believe Judge Lofthus actually has no choice but to keep MH locked up, drugged, and so, relaxed and happy, because if she is ever let out, 25 years hence or whenever, MH would still face the wrath of ppl. The father is reported to have said he has "connections", who will never forget. IMO, nor should they. I'd have a feeling they'll hold themselves responsible to remember 25 years from now in case that monster is ever let out.

But that's neither here nor there regarding other children (and other easier targets) out there who are still at risk. Right now, law enforcement should be hot on the heels of ALL the others, who taught MH, aided and abetted, to do as she has long been doing, with zero remorse, under a "Baptist" flag, in a "Baptist" building, on a day that has significance to Christians and various polyglot offshoots of CoS alike.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: May 14, 2010, 12:03:36 AM »

Northern California - the PEDO PORN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD:

/or/

WHY NO ONE BELIEVES THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE TRACY 60.

"According to a child pornography task force, there are more child pornography arrests in this area than any other area in the country."

The last thing I'll say about this here (SC area) is a quote from law enforcement TODAY upon the arrest of pedophile/suspected child murderer BENJAMIN KENDRICK (quoted as saying: "we're #^%$ pedophiles" who police say set up websites to help missing and exploited children, arrested TODAY for arranging to bring a 6 y.o. girl into Northern CA to have sex with her, video tape then kill her. "We" apparently means an organized group of men at least.

The MOTHER went along with the plan. Another female. So, time to shatter that myth too.

LIFT THE VEIL OF SILENCE ON THIS EPIDEMIC. NONE OF THEM WORK ALONE. GET IT?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.