March 28, 2024, 11:56:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517210 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: June 14, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »

I wonder how long she was at the church?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 14, 2010, 04:16:16 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 06:05:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: June 14, 2010, 04:21:11 PM »

<a href="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&amp;station=kgo&amp;section=&amp;mediaId=7496929&amp;cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&amp;webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&amp;site=" target="_blank">http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&amp;station=kgo&amp;section=&amp;mediaId=7496929&amp;cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&amp;webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&amp;site=</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1283 on: June 14, 2010, 04:51:27 PM »

She is a liar, or is she? perhaps she didn't sexually molest Sandra and that deed was done by someone else.

God rest Sandra's soul. 

This is what I would like to know also, if the deed was done by someone else?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: June 14, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »

Giz, well, that part is over.  What a sad, sad, thing.
Interesting to note, she did not give up her right to appeal the sentence.
I thought I would vomit when MHuckaby said she loved Sandra.  Where I come from, you don't beat, drug and kill someone you love.
I wish I was convinced in my mind she acted alone and/or did not have other influences in her actions.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: June 14, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »

She is a liar, or is she? perhaps she didn't sexually molest Sandra and that deed was done by someone else.

God rest Sandra's soul. 

I totally agree -- interesting the cord used to bind the suitcase came from the church.  It still makes me wonder about it all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1286 on: June 14, 2010, 05:16:48 PM »

God rest Sandra's soul. 

I totally agree -- interesting the cord used to bind the suitcase came from the church.  It still makes me wonder about it all.
Me too, something is just not all right with this, I have my doubts that Melissa acted alone, may never know. Poor little Sandra, rest in peace.
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: June 14, 2010, 05:28:42 PM »

I'm glad huckaby got fatter and uglier in jail. I cannot wait until she goes into general population.
I also think one man's gory details is another mans right to know.

So I am and have always been an advocate for total transparency.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: June 14, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=83591&catid=29

Judge unseals some documents in Cantu murder investigation; Huckaby gets life sentence
 Kris Vera-Phillips     Last updated 14 mins ago

TRACY, CA - After Melissa Huckaby was sentenced to life without parole for killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu Monday morning, a judge agreed to release more information on Cantu's murder investigation by unsealing the grand jury transcription, some exhibits and search warrants.

The documents are expected to be released to the public on Friday.

However, San Joaquin County Judge Linda Loftus decided to keep the autopsy pictures sealed as well as other grand jury exhibit items.

Earlier, Loftus lifted a gag order on the lawyers and other participants in the case, allowing them to speak to the media.

Before Huckaby's sentencing, Cantu's family said they did not want additional details, including autopsy reports and search warrants, made public because they have been traumatized by the murder.

Cantu's body was found April 6, 2009, a week and a half after her family reported her missing from her home at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park in Tracy.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: June 14, 2010, 06:18:56 PM »

<a href="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&amp;videoId=crime/2010/06/14/sot.huckaby.verdict.cnn" target="_blank">http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&amp;videoId=crime/2010/06/14/sot.huckaby.verdict.cnn</a>

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: June 14, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »

There's a longer version of Huckaby's statement at this link. I tried to bring it over.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/melissa-huckaby-sunday-school-teacher-gets-life-term-for-sandra-cantus-murder/19515697?sms_ss=twitter

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: June 14, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »

Her entire statement is at this link. Scroll down just a bit, there's a few videos, as well as her sentencing.

http://health-beauty-2468.blogspot.com/2010/06/melissa-huckaby-update-melissa-huckaby.html

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: June 14, 2010, 06:40:54 PM »

God rest Sandra's soul. 

Me too, something is just not all right with this, I have my doubts that Melissa acted alone, may never know. Poor little Sandra, rest in peace.

Premeditation mixed with Keep A Lid on It politics.  Just look at the timeline and something stinks: Sandra was set up long before that Friday where in school that am she stated she was going to run away. This POS, who is sure God has forgiven her (the Lawless pastoring at work?)  was waiting to drive her immediately to the church. The charges dropped on the rape, which back in 2009 when the charges were read against her in court she wailed the loudest, and the story is that is how they got her to confess if they dropped the rape part. They just couldn't handle a multi state unravel of past church connected cases dismissed?

I have always said there is far more involved, there is a pedo network involved, there are others CONNECTED involved, this smacks of ritual sexual predatory practice so rampant in MANY churces, and especially these fly by night "Baptist" "churches". I can tell you a thring or too about "Baptist" church elders, of those groups who live on the fringes of society.

TIMELINE, per Mercury News:

#  About 3 p.m. March 27, 2009, Sandra goes over to a friend"s house nearby to play for a short time. A security camera at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park in Tracy, where she lived, then captures her skipping on the way to another friend"s house. She is seen suddenly looking over in the direction where Melissa Huckaby lived, then walks out of the camera"s view.
# Eight minutes later, Huckaby drives away from the park in her SUV, turning in the direction of Clover Road Baptist Church, where her grandfather was the pastor and she was a Sunday school teacher. Huckaby calls the mobile home park manager to say her suitcase has been stolen from the front of her trailer.

# An hour and 25 minutes later, Huckaby is seen driving away from the church.
# During the next 30 minutes, two people see Huckaby at an irrigation pond at Bacchetti and Whitehall roads. Huckaby tells them she is there to urinate.
# The next day, Huckaby shows police a misspelled and garbled note she said she found in the neighborhood that read "Cantu locked in stolin suitcase thrown in water onn Bacchetti Rd & Whitehall Rd. witness." Police say the writing is similar to Huckaby"s.
# On April 6, Sandra"s body is found stuffed in the suitcase in the pond. Police search the church and find a rolling pin that had a bent handle and a bloody smudge later proven to be Sandra"s DNA. Prescription bottles of a drug detected in Sandra"s body, Alprazolam, were also found in Huckaby"s purse.
# Four days later, Huckaby is arrested.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1293 on: June 14, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »

I'm disappointed in Judge Lofthus and the prosecutor. I would have represented Maria Chavez all the way to the Supreme Court for free on this issue. In fact I am going to contact her and make the offer. It can't hurt. My guess though is that all the "gory details" were contained in what has already been released. So fishstickkitty, don't lose any sleep waiting anxiously for Friday.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: June 14, 2010, 06:57:47 PM »

that was my big question too, but I just found out that info...

she was there 1 hr and 25 minutes, then within the next 30 minutes she was seen at the pond by an older couple. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 14, 2010, 07:04:24 PM »

ooops sorry, posted before I saw this new page. 

the note
the blinds cord used
taken to the church
the pond in tom PAYNES slough area

I'm telling you this girl is either connected to something, or she has read books on serial killers.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: June 14, 2010, 07:45:47 PM »

she was there 1 hr and 25 minutes, then within the next 30 minutes she was seen at the pond by an older couple. 

I wrote about this, At about 4:30ish I saw a woman in a large SUV driving down Tracy Blvd south bound towards the 5 freeway. In fact many people did as we were waiting for the casket of the fallen officer to drive by us. The woman driving that SUV was in a very big hurry, she was honking at the car in front of her to either move over or go faster. We all commented how inappropriate it was. Wasn't MH mother there that day? She was supposed to have gone up that day to pick up MH's daughter right? Planned visit they told us. That woman driving that SUV sure looked liked the woman I saw today speaking in court, the only thing is her hair looked more curly. I think she knew what happened and she high taled it out of dodge with her granddaughter. I think they all knew what she did long before she was arrested. God does not forgive certain things.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: June 14, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »

I wrote about this, At about 4:30ish I saw a woman in a large SUV driving down Tracy Blvd south bound towards the 5 freeway. In fact many people did as we were waiting for the casket of the fallen officer to drive by us. The woman driving that SUV was in a very big hurry, she was honking at the car in front of her to either move over or go faster. We all commented how inappropriate it was. Wasn't MH mother there that day? She was supposed to have gone up that day to pick up MH's daughter right? Planned visit they told us. That woman driving that SUV sure looked liked the woman I saw today speaking in court, the only thing is her hair looked more curly. I think she knew what happened and she high taled it out of dodge with her granddaughter. I think they all knew what she did long before she was arrested. God does not forgive certain things.

tracy... I remember your telling me about this more than once.  It very well could have happened just like you think... then she went and hid MH's daughter in oregon. 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: June 14, 2010, 08:08:48 PM »

If they knew about it yet choose to do not report it, they (those that knew) need to be charged as well, period.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 14, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »

Dear God...bless Sandra..
and Melissa needs to be in hell for what she did to Sandra..this sweet innocent little girl...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.