March 28, 2024, 08:07:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517195 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: June 29, 2010, 09:41:57 AM »

Thank-you JessStar, and I apologize for misunderstanding what was said.

No need to apologize!  I completely understand. This is just one example of why I lobbied against the media obtaining this information. As usual they used it to sensationalize a story rather than telling the true story.

Thank-you, I was just very upset to think that Sandra had endured sexual abuse prior, and I'm relieved that isn't what happened, if that makes any sense at all. After what was all done to her by Melissa, I want to think that Sandra had a good life, a short life, but a good life doing little girl stuff.  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: June 29, 2010, 02:25:33 PM »

As always very good posts from Deenie and JessStar. HUGS   This has been bothering me to the point that I can't let it go. What all happened to little Sandra is beyond words, but the ME making a statement about previous sexual molestation, has me very upset as well. I'm wondering who in little Sandra's life could also have done that to her, could it mean that at other times that Melissa had done things to her like that, perhaps Sandra could have been drugged. Or a family member or close family friend? So very sad that she had to endure that as well. I suppose it would be extremely ignorant of me to think the ME could be wrong. I won't bring this up again, just wondering if someone could please explain this, and how the ME would know that.

Hi NRCG.  Let me take a crack at it because I carefully read Dr. Omalu's testimony. READERS BEWARE-PORTIONS OF THIS WILL BE GRAPHIC!!!

Dr. Omalu never testified that Sandra was previously sexually abused.  During his testimony, he was asked how he could determine whether or not the injuries to Sandra's genitalia were cased "at or near the the time of death as opposed to her being, say, sexually active."  (Tr., p. 366).  Testa clarified his question by asking "Do you know if she was sexually active or some guy was molesting her or some person was?"  (Tr., p. 367).  His answer was "It's possible she may have experienced some previous sexual abuse."  His opinion was premised principally on the fact that Sandra's hymen was entirely absent as opposed to being just torn.  However, when asked why, then, he was able to say that her injuries were caused close in time to death as opposed to this hypothetical sexual abuse, he testified "Because of the bleeding.  If this was done to her like eighteen hours prior, the bleeding would change from red/purple to yellow. . . so the pathology, the microscopic features, the gross features, the naked eye features, indicate with a reasonable degree of medical certainty that this was in and about the time of death."  He also testified that there was evidence of blood in her underpants which prove the injury was caused close in time to her death.

So what does this mean?  Mr. Testa needed to anticipate the defense that the injuries to Sandra's genitalia were caused by prior sexual abuse and not by MH, and diffuse that anticipated defense.  So he had to ask the question.  Dr. Omalu essentially testified that had the autopsy showed remnants of Sandra's hymen and "old injuries," it would have been more consistent with prior sexual abuse.  But since the hymen was completely absent, there was evidence of fresh blood, and the direction of the penetration was entirely inconsistent with penile penetration, it was clear in his mind that Sandra's injuries occurred close in time to her death, that MH was the perpetrator, and that Sandra was raped with an object that was quite large and strong, like the handle to the rolling pin.

I should probably add that Sandra's mother also testified at the grand jury proceeding.  She testified that Sandra never exhibited any signs of having been sexually abused.

JessStar, thank you so very much for taking the time to read and help us understand.  I know this caused you much pain, but I so deeply appreciate you sharing your knowledge.  Blessings to you.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: June 29, 2010, 10:08:47 PM »

Thank You for your thoughts on this unfortunite death of Sandra.
I will always feel she was attacked by others besides for the one in jail.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1363 on: June 30, 2010, 04:09:18 AM »

Deenie, I wish there was something I could say to help alleviate some of your pain.  But I know there isn't--I can't offer you anything but whatever emotional support you can garner by knowing you are not alone.  Knowing that I, too, feel the level of pain, anger, distress and sorrow that you feel.  Like you, I have no explanation for the question, "Why has Sandra affected me the way she has?"  I truly can't answer that.  I ask the same question about Nevaeh and hope and pray every night that Nevaeh gets justice. 

We can search and search and search for an explanation for why MH did what she did.  I can probably come up with a million suggestions, but they'd only be based on speculation and, to me, it's just not worth spending what little emotional capital I have left on speculating.  Why?  Because the scenarios are all too painful to think about and all of them would be based on little more than what our imaginations can dream up. I instead choose to spend my emotional capital on spreading the message and trying to save just one child from experiencing a similar fate.  Your father was right--God works in mysterious ways.  While God has given us much, He has not given us the ability to understand His every move.  We just need to accept that, keep Sandra in our thoughts and prayers, and try the best we can to prevent this from happening again.  I know that Sandra will be part of me forever--she's permanently engraved in my heart and in my mind.

I never told anyone this story because I know sometimes stories like this turn people off.  But because I can sense the pain in your heart, I'm going to post it in the hopes that you'll get at least a little consolation from it.  Without going into too much detail, after Sandra's body was found, I was an emotional wreck.  I prayed every single night that her killer would be found quickly and justice would be equally as swift.  I specifically recall that it was very early in the morning my time (I live on the East Coast) when they announced MH's arrest.  I recall being awaken by a dream.  It was Sandra.  She said three things to me.  "Don't worry about me, I want you to know that I'm okay."  "I want you to know that I didn't suffer, I was asleep."  And probably the most startling, she told me to wake up and turn on my computer.  I immediately woke up and turned it on to hear Sheneman announce they'd arrested Huckaby.

I will remember that forever.  God Bless Sandra and the many other children whose stories are never told.
Jess I find your words and your dream of Sandra to be of Truth. Sandra " all by her self" is very strong and powerful. She lives on. She is alive. Her Truth Is Alive and She will always be in My Heart and Soul. As if she was my own child. Even though I can not claim her as mine. Sandra has this unique " offering" and it is so powerful to those who can " go there" find it and feel it. Yet it is not requested of her to show herself. She comes all by herself and tells those who hear her .. Don't forget me. I will never forget Sandra Cantu. She is Love, she is the White Light and I cannot even say that of all our missing/lost babies. Sandra " Jess" I think is waiting for her passage, she is not yet where she needs to be. 
Sandra is the victim of not only MH .. she is the victim of many with MH. Sandra is holding out that someone will push forth into her investigation - her death.  I believe this. That is why I feel Sandra so strongly in presence. She IS telling ALL and Everyone - I will not find myself at Rest - UNTIL all is known and ALL is held accountable.  Jess I believe this. I do.   
Sandra is a very strong presence and she will be until she is set free.
Jess You maybe that one who does just that.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1364 on: June 30, 2010, 04:39:07 AM »

Jess
I know you have been a monkey for some time. I went to your profile to see if you had a email addy offered. No matter. I saw though your date of joining SM .. that date was 4/11/2009. That was the last day I saw my Dad, was/is my Birthday. He died shortly after. It all goes with his email and your dreams. That Sandra is making a presence and she needs to find her way home.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: July 01, 2010, 02:33:54 AM »

Jess Star I read your posting this morning about the dream you had about Sandra. It touched me very much and wanted to tell you....She was speaking to many of us I think. I had a similar experience the day I was searching for her. I felt her tell me to go north on Tracy Blvd and I have said more then once I was very near the site that she was found.  I recall seeing some of the official searchers out walking in that direction. I wonder if that was the day they saw the suitcase. Anyway, Sandra was an angel in life and in death. I think peace came for her when she was found and she was able to cross when her killer was found.

BTW, I have had that happen in many cases, for instance with Amber Dubois, a case I followed from pretty much the start. When Chelsea was missing and I saw her pic, something/someone told me it was connected to Amber. That is why I was so sure and posted non stop about it. I wonder how many of these victims talk with us, we should always pay attention I suppose.  Anyway, just wanted to share
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: July 05, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »

why did she kill sandra?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1367 on: July 05, 2010, 03:14:12 AM »

why did she kill sandra?

Cecilita,

That is the question Why? and no one knows .. Why Sandra?
Why did she murder a child? 
Melissa Huckaby has never offered an answer to why of anything .. She pleaded herself guilty to the death of Sandra within the court system.
Which then " omitted her " to stand before a jury. Nothing will be known as why.
She went directly to prison for a life sentence. 

I think that within certain cases of circumstances - it should be over ruled. That pleading out .. is not enough. That MH should be on death row. 
For what she did to Sandra .. the Chair should have been MH's sentence. 
But who am I, I am just a Monkey.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: July 05, 2010, 09:42:41 PM »

why did she kill sandra?

Cecilita,

That is the question Why? and no one knows .. Why Sandra?
Why did she murder a child? 
Melissa Huckaby has never offered an answer to why of anything .. She pleaded herself guilty to the death of Sandra within the court system.
Which then " omitted her " to stand before a jury. Nothing will be known as why.
She went directly to prison for a life sentence. 

I think that within certain cases of circumstances - it should be over ruled. That pleading out .. is not enough. That MH should be on death row. 
For what she did to Sandra .. the Chair should have been MH's sentence. 
But who am I, I am just a Monkey.

Thank you Dennie, for a moment I thought that I was missing that information from the news. I believe the parents must have the answer...it is so sad...
I hope that she is not protecting other evils...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1369 on: July 12, 2010, 01:47:23 AM »

Video of Melissa Huckaby's Mother and the Lawless speaking out for " Melissa" - - on the Murder of Sandra Cantu.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38054548#38054548
(( this video puts me over the top, because the " Family" contradicts everything said))

First and foremost I would love to know "when these family members last had a relationship with Melissa that was a real relationship " I feel it was not recent.  Video at 4:00 they start speaking of Melissa's past.
The journal entries written by MH 2008. That she was " cutting needing stitches medical care and in and out of psych hospitals" if this is True and the family knew about it ..and did nothing. I say Shame on them. She/MH was a parent at that time. She has two children. Irregardless if she had One or none of her children in her custody. She was parent. Who failed in locking her up in a mental care facility? For the safety of others and or herself.  For it to be recorded. Clearly in 2008 MH was unstable.  The Mother/family of MH goes on to say in a " Lackadaisy" ...UM no worries really. Was abnormal behavior sure, she would be in the hospital admitted for Psych and she would tell the doctors.. Nothing really is wrong...just me having a moment. So the Doctor's would let her go. " No big Whoop". 

Yet they say " Melissa" was known and clearly a messed up individual. 

Monkeys I had a coworker that was a cutter. He was suspected to be one at first. No one could prove it. But it was speculated. When the speculations arose, the HR manager pulled him to the side and said ..You ever want to talk or just shoot the breeze, I am here. Some people who work around you are concerned and really want you to be Ok. He was not ignored. I know this, because he told me. He was about 29 yrs old. Was very quiet and kept to himself. He never missed work. Always was on time. Yet he had " bandages" on his arms etc - wounds deep that without him " saying a word" he would Wince and such ..while working. He was in pain.
 It all came to a head within 3 months- he would come into work with " strange bandages" in odd places.  He worked as a " Heavy Machinery Mechanic" He wore a uniform. You can't modify a uniform. One day he came in an he was limping. Not his foot. But something much more.  I am a smoker and he was too. I remember being in the smoke room with him that day. I said to him " Whats wrong with your leg?" He said " My Leg?" he went on to say.. Oooh my leg. He said it was the craziest thing, last night I was trying to open a can of pineapple juice ..and I could not find the can opener. I used a kitchen knife and it slipped and I cut my thigh really bad. 

I looked at him like " Come on now, talk to me".  He had a crush on me, I was trying to use it to my advantage to get him to open up. Because I truly was worried about him. He was at work a good guy-verrrry depressed though. If anyone of the guys made a smart remark to me .. like hey loving that skirt. He would say " Don't talk to her like that; Remember Your at Work and So is she".  He never hit on me or made me feel uncomfortable (( I remember him sticking up for me and I liked that he did)). He was never " strange" never made himself obvious to anyone. He though treated his own self horrible. Sad  Why do I bring him up within Melissa * her parents stating she was a cutter for years.
He/my coworker Sad killed himself shortly after cutting his thigh. Everyone was Shocked beyond that he finished the Job he had been working on - for the last 3 months. I was shocked that he killed himself. I was mad too, I was mad at him. Then after his death, it was disclosed that our HR manager had offered him weeks prior " a paid work leave for psych care" and he chose not to take it.

When you see someone abusing their own body with cutting and its progressive and shown outward bandages etc .. that is a Flaming on fire flag " calling for help". He though had no living parents or a support system outside of work. His Mom had died recently and I think that was the catalyst that spun him out. He and I worked together for a year prior to him taking his life. He so reminded me of " John Bender the character from Breakfast Club" * he though never rose his voice or made himself " center of attention" The one scene of Bender talking about his Dad, who berated him as a human/ Dad gave him a carton of cigs for Xmas and said Smoke up.  He/my friend too had cig burns up and down his arms he showed me and (they were old scars) he told me they were a gift from his Dad. His Dad though was long gone for many many years Sad.  He lived with his buddy at the time. That was depressed himself. This guy was dealt every bad card in the book.  I will never forget him. He was such a Unknown yet peaceful person. I really think he was a kind soul - lost. He would not hurt a fly. He only tortured himself. From what I knew of him and that all said of him he had a very sensitive nature - and would not hurt anyone. 

Unlike Melissa. There is Pain held inside that destroys a person, the person holding the pain ~ A pain bigger than themselves - that they take their own life.

Then there is those who have held inside ???  what triggers within " Evil and Anger " 
With years of notation that you are unstable and yet allowed to live in the free world.
I can't offer MH " forgiveness " due to consorted years of pain and self destruction. All the pain in the world does not justify " MH"  to brutally savagely rape and murder  Sandra. 
The family sharing and saying in their own way that MH was a victim of her own self, sorry I am not buying it. I think that the family of MH are kidding themselves - to think that MH was a monster made within the year of 2009. Prior to, they allude she was a " horribly unstable person" but not so bad from time to time.

Sandra paid for all of Melissa's woes in Life.  Sandra was chosen by Melissa. That is clear. Sandra was pure and innocent to Melissa. Sandra was chosen for that reason I think. ( Talk about SICK ) She was the sacrificial lamb in Melissa's mind. To clear Melissa's slate. Yet within the act of murder Melissa " needed to be right next to it" 
 She wanted to so badly be the fly on the wall .. with law enforcement. With all the community. Going to the vigils. Looking around to see what her actions caused. Never did she " think about Sandra" within those days. She though inserted herself many times ooo Look what I did. I put the entire nation into a tizzy looking for this little girl.
* I hope that she " MH" dies a miserable death in prison by the hands of " I don't care". Or her case is brought back and she is given the needle. She does not deserve to live as far as I am concerned.   

Sandra's family will be forever wounded for the rest of their lives and so will everyone connected for years to come - from the actions of MH and ?. 
Melissa Huckaby was a walking flaming on fire red flag for years within her own family .. yet all did nothing because they thought .. It's just Melissa.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxLh_BTpn-4&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oxLh_BTpn-4&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

I have not one tear for Melissa. Not one.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1370 on: July 12, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »

The Video of Melissa's Mother interviewed by Matt Lauer - I cannot embed the vid -
I hope the link works.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: July 12, 2010, 02:15:40 PM »

The Video of Melissa's Mother interviewed by Matt Lauer - I cannot embed the vid -
I hope the link works.

Deenie, this makes me furious.  She was cutting herself, she was lying to the doctors and they knew it.  But just before said, there was no indication anything was wrong.  They are still in denial.
I remain angry.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: July 12, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »

If these people had any sense of decency, they would not be on national television trying IMO to garner pity for their daughter.  I'm sure the Cantu family was uplifted by this interview -- not!!!!!!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: August 05, 2010, 06:06:07 PM »

Sandra I have been thinking about you little one. This morning I was thinking about the day I think I saw you playing on the stairs of the rec room at the trailor park. I don't know if it was you or not but there was this little girl with long brown hair just having so much fun playing with the other kids. 
Prayers for you sweet girl, you have touched many people and we will never forget you.  an angelic monkey
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1374 on: August 05, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »

Sandra I have been thinking about you little one. This morning I was thinking about the day I think I saw you playing on the stairs of the rec room at the trailor park. I don't know if it was you or not but there was this little girl with long brown hair just having so much fun playing with the other kids. 
Prayers for you sweet girl, you have touched many people and we will never forget you.  an angelic monkey

Amen TG. Sandra stole a piece of my heart. No one will ever be able to steal it back. God Bless Ypu Sandra.

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: August 19, 2010, 12:22:16 PM »

For so many of us Sandra's murder was the mother of all wake up calls to social conscience. Or whatever. I still don't have the words to explain, except when folks (incl.me) ask why - THE WRETCHED UNSPEAKABLE ALSO-GUILTY HIDING BEHIND THEIR BAPTIST GOD ENJOYING LIFE COMES UP:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1162639480&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000048544262&ref=sgm

July 9, 1960 - July 9, 2010: Our 50th Anniversary!! What a wonderful family and life God has given me. I am so thankful for His many gifts! Half a Century, hard to believe. I have always felt young and still do. I hope to never feel old and worn out, even when I am old and worn out!!! What will we do today? Anything we enjoy.... just like every day.

Hmmm, perhaps we should send her a rolling pin.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: August 19, 2010, 12:25:41 PM »

PS to get a better read on people pix, place your hand over the lower half of her face, and just look at her eyes in the picture above - there's the true person demonically glaring forth.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: August 19, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »

Keep tracking their sorry little cadre. Check out their/her "friends". Find someone who lives next to a few of them, and go visit: see for yourself first hand how they live (pigsties), what they do on a daily basis (mooch off others through their "church"), who they are (liars and thieves), and when they are not wrapped in their Easter shawls or prayer booklets, how the wives have screaming hissie fits over nothing when they think no one is looking, pounding their fists in rage... or making odd, off the wall, obscene sexual references (yes, these church women!) ... while their husbands (Baptist elders all) find ways to leer slack jawed at women and girls passing by... and find out how and through whom/which self-professed saintly groups they are all linked to that Lawless Baptist church in Tracy, thence to Washington.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: August 19, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »

We should make it a point to never ever stop tracking, never stop adding to the Lawless data, because these monsters WILL do something like MH did again. That's how their sort of evil works. Add all their friends. Anyone who wants to be publicly identified a friend of the Lawless' is saying "I'm one of them". None of them have any shame.  All we have to flush this out is social pressure. I'd say we keep it up.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: August 19, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »

We should make it a point to never ever stop tracking, never stop adding to the Lawless data, because these monsters WILL do something like MH did again. That's how their sort of evil works. Add all their friends. Anyone who wants to be publicly identified a friend of the Lawless' is saying "I'm one of them". None of them have any shame.  All we have to flush this out is social pressure. I'd say we keep it up.

You are so right!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.