March 28, 2024, 12:58:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517150 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »

Now this is weird!!!!  You have to read the post!!!!!

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21306

Sister Mary Maria's (Twin?) Sister, sunday school tacher, and member (by marriage) of Mike Huckabee's family has been arrested for obeying the Bible:

OMG.  What a deranged group of individuals.  Biblical justification.  Wow.  Just when you think you've heard it all.

WT...???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

RED ALERT! MARY MARIA'S SISTER FACING PERSECUTION!

Sister Mary Maria's (Twin?) Sister, sunday school tacher, and member (by marriage) of Mike Huckabee's family has been arrested for obeying the Bible:

Wt????

That's what I said!!!!

wth!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

I don't want to keep stacking but you know what this goes to
 Them's some weird ass people 
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »

Great Post Izzy!

Monkeys,
This article has a lot of info., not all new but worth the read.

Snipped:
"According to public records, Huckaby lives with her grandfather, Clifford Lane Lawless, who is pastor of the church, which is just 500 yards from their home.

Her marital status was unclear Saturday.

"She spent an extraordinary amount of time" at the church, Sheneman said.

Police seized evidence from the church, but Sheneman declined to identify it. He said authorities had "significant details" on Huckaby's criminal record but would not discuss them.

According to public records, Huckaby was convicted of felony property theft in Los Angeles County in November 2006.

She was born Melissa Chantel Lawless in 1981 in Orange County, according to public records.

Federal court records show that Melissa Chantel Lawless of Tracy filed for bankruptcy protection in 2003. She listed $5,200 in assets, including $3,000 in jewelry. Her debts totaled $26,300, which included thousands of dollars in medical bills and credit card expenses, according to the records.

Mary Jones of Livermore, Calif., who described herself as a longtime friend of the Lawless family, said she has known Huckaby since she was a little girl.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 02:32:30 PM »

Oops!
Here's the LINk for the above article on Melissa...
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2009/03_04/2009_04_11_LosAngelesTimes_SundaySchool.htm
Need more coffee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »

I used to live in Virginia... long time ago....

Anyway - In Virginia there are people up in the mountains that came over and fought in the civil war for the south. Ever wonder why there's no East Virginia?

These people are the Morris' and the Shifflett's.

There are only so many ways to spell Morris, but there are quite a few ways to spell Shifflett.

Shiflet
Shifflet
Shifflett
Shiflett

See, these people are all related, they just all changed the spellings around and kinda made their own clans, but they are all distantly related to the first people that came over as mercenaries for the south. They were promised some land and other goodies and I guess life wasn't so good in Ireland where they came from.

I think it's possibly the same thing with the spelling of Huckaby / Huckabee. They are related, just different spellings.

If you figure 25 years per generation - 1865 (roughly, for the Emancipation Proclamation) to 1920's for some of the Lawless / Huckabee / Huckaby clans - that's only 2 generations of minor name changing to get where you are today.

**I understand that Lawless could be a name change**

+++

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 02:38:47 PM »

Great Post Izzy!

Monkeys,
This article has a lot of info., not all new but worth the read.

Snipped:
"According to public records, Huckaby lives with her grandfather, Clifford Lane Lawless, who is pastor of the church, which is just 500 yards from their home.

Her marital status was unclear Saturday.

"She spent an extraordinary amount of time" at the church, Sheneman said.

Police seized evidence from the church, but Sheneman declined to identify it. He said authorities had "significant details" on Huckaby's criminal record but would not discuss them.

According to public records, Huckaby was convicted of felony property theft in Los Angeles County in November 2006.

She was born Melissa Chantel Lawless in 1981 in Orange County, according to public records.

Federal court records show that Melissa Chantel Lawless of Tracy filed for bankruptcy protection in 2003. She listed $5,200 in assets, including $3,000 in jewelry. Her debts totaled $26,300, which included thousands of dollars in medical bills and credit card expenses, according to the records.

Mary Jones of Livermore, Calif., who described herself as a longtime friend of the Lawless family, said she has known Huckaby since she was a little girl.

sister Mary perhaps?
WTF?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »

OMG.  What a deranged group of individuals.  Biblical justification.  Wow.  Just when you think you've heard it all.

What the heck is Biblical justification? I seriously am asking, I was born and raised a Catholic, and I'm not grasping this. Justification for killing a kid?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

I just wanted add that I also realize that Melissa is using her married name currently.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 02:47:51 PM »

What the heck was that "TWIN" business too? WTH??  Did she have another name as Mary Marie and is known under that pseudonym elsewhere?

I'll tellya if that lunatic that made that absurd post is remotely of the same mind set as Melissa Huckaby - The "PUBLIC OUTRAGE" makes total sense.

Good Lawd. 

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 02:53:51 PM »

They are not only weird but very scary. I read a post about how to tell if your baby boy is gay. Well they suggest mouthing objects is a sign and a child/baby should have the item smacked out of their hand. Our friend who says MH was only following god word? Well he said a few minutes in afreezer will work! Another posts suggests shaking a baby if he is drooling, babiling, crying (????)  because that is a sign he is possed by the devil? WTH??? Is this site for real? Is it a joke type of site?  This cannot honestly be a real religious site, can it? Shocked!!! It is a spoof, right? These people should be reported!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »

Did anyone check the background of...Jeb Thurmond?????

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »

Landover Baptist Church - Jeb Thurmond

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Wow - just WOW!

+++

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

They are not only weird but very scary. I read a post about how to tell if your baby boy is gay. Well they suggest mouthing objects is a sign and a child/baby should have the item smacked out of their hand. Our friend who says MH was only following god word? Well he said a few minutes in afreezer will work! Another posts suggests shaking a baby if he is drooling, babiling, crying (????)  because that is a sign he is possed by the devil? WTH??? Is this site for real? Is it a joke type of site?  This cannot honestly be a real religious site, can it? Shocked!!! It is a spoof, right? These people should be reported!

yeah I forgot to tell you to read the forums    strange things posted!!!  They even have a Men's only forum....I won't mention the name of it lol!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

Sister Mary Maria was tested by the Lord from birth when He had her born into a Hell-bound Catholic family. Her Pope-loving family were so addled by idolatry they named her after our Savior's incubator not once but twice!

When she reached adulthood, Mary Maria was so confused about her identity that she entered a cloistered nunnery and stayed there for several years, where she participated in unnatural and unholy abominations. One day, a priest, taking time from diddling a young altar boy, stopped by the convent and dropped a King James 1611 Bible by the furnace with the intent of burning it that evening along with some boys' stained undergarments he had collected that week. Mary Maria found this Bible and was prompted by God to open it up. That was the beginning of her salvation, and she shortly left the convent and the Papist "church."

Hitchhiking her way home, she was picked up by Deacon Wilkins of the Landover Baptist Church who ministered to her in the back seat of his Lincoln Town Car. He brought her to Freehold where she made her new home. With the help of Jesus and many hours of private devotionals in Pastor's study,  she soon started to prosper.

Mary Maria, inspired by the Holy Spirit, invented the Born-Again Baby Dolls that come with birth certificates and scripture to help young True Christian™ girls grow up to be Godly wives and mothers. The latest dolls come with nightgowns embroidered with: Thank you Jesus that my mommy didn't abort me, and are available in fine True Christian™ stores everywhere. Mary Maria no longer owns the company she founded though, as she transferred ownership over to the Godly husband she met at Landover, Mr. Joseph Whitford, a successful ex-sodomite graduate of Betty Bowers' B.A.S.H. ministries and the owner of a large chain of hair salons and barber shops.

Currently, Mrs. Whitford now cheerfully submits to her husband and wants only to make him and Jesus happy by bearing as many sons as God will bless them with.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/thestaff/ladies/marymaria.html

+++

Her pic is there. I just dont feel like copying it and loading it to a bucket. She LOOKS like Melissa Huckaby.

+++

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »

Yea,
You know what else???
They over 7,000 members at that forum!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »

Landover Baptist Church - Jeb Thurmond

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Wow - just WOW!

That is just sick!!  Wow is right.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »

HUH??? WTH??? 

Sister Mary Marie Bio.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/thestaff/ladies/marymaria.html

Sister Mary Maria was tested by the Lord from birth when He had her born into a Hell-bound Catholic family. Her Pope-loving family were so addled by idolatry they named her after our Savior's incubator not once but twice!

When she reached adulthood, Mary Maria was so confused about her identity that she entered a cloistered nunnery and stayed there for several years, where she participated in unnatural and unholy abominations. One day, a priest, taking time from diddling a young altar boy, stopped by the convent and dropped a King James 1611 Bible by the furnace with the intent of burning it that evening along with some boys' stained undergarments he had collected that week. Mary Maria found this Bible and was prompted by God to open it up. That was the beginning of her salvation, and she shortly left the convent and the Papist "church."

Hitchhiking her way home, she was picked up by Deacon Wilkins of the Landover Baptist Church who ministered to her in the back seat of his Lincoln Town Car. He brought her to Freehold where she made her new home. With the help of Jesus and many hours of private devotionals in Pastor's study,  she soon started to prosper.

Mary Maria, inspired by the Holy Spirit, invented the Born-Again Baby Dolls that come with birth certificates and scripture to help young True Christian™ girls grow up to be Godly wives and mothers. The latest dolls come with nightgowns embroidered with: Thank you Jesus that my mommy didn't abort me, and are available in fine True Christian™ stores everywhere. Mary Maria no longer owns the company she founded though, as she transferred ownership over to the Godly husband she met at Landover, Mr. Joseph Whitford, a successful ex-sodomite graduate of Betty Bowers' B.A.S.H. ministries and the owner of a large chain of hair salons and barber shops.

Currently, Mrs. Whitford now cheerfully submits to her husband and wants only to make him and Jesus happy by bearing as many sons as God will bless them with.

+++

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »

ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SITE IS A SPOOF. A SICK SPOOF, BUT A SPOOF. NO REAL CHURCH
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »

RED ALERT! MARY MARIA'S SISTER FACING PERSECUTION!

Wt????

That's what I said!!!!

wth!!!!

The website is a spoof, fake.  Just a bunch of crazies posting there for shock value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.