March 28, 2024, 06:01:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517104 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2009, 12:20:03 AM »

Hmmmmm....
Take a gander at this Monkeys,
Looks like another church involved sex offender in Tracy!
I'm trying to research the Tracy60 and started on the RSO page Wyks gave the link for.

Snipped:

John Gaarde
288(a)     LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS

1820 ALEGRE DR
TRACY, 95376
County:    SAN JOAQUIN
Zip Code    95376
Date of Birth:    09-19-1943
Sex:    MALE
Height:    6'4"
Weight:    225
Eye Color:    BROWN
Hair Color:    BROWN
Ethnicity:    WHITE

http://picasaweb.google.com/tracyvcbc/StaffMinistryLeaders#5263513516400129426
John Gaarde

Staff & Ministry Leaders

John Gaarde
                                (Sound)

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2009, 12:24:56 AM »

Hmmmmm....
Take a gander at this Monkeys,
Looks like another church involved sex offender in Tracy!
I'm trying to research the Tracy60 and started on the RSO page Wyks gave the link for.

Snipped:

John Gaarde
288(a)     LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS

1820 ALEGRE DR
TRACY, 95376
Zip Code    95376
Date of Birth:    09-19-1943
Height:    6'4"
Weight:    225
Eye Color:    BROWN

http://picasaweb.google.com/tracyvcbc/StaffMinistryLeaders#5263513516400129426
John Gaarde

Staff & Ministry Leaders

John Gaarde
                                (Sound)

And I just ran a quick historical person locator on this dirt bag and guess what . . . like some of the others we've been looking into. . . his social security number is flagged "SSN linked to multiple people".

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2009, 12:27:45 AM »

G'Night Jess!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2009, 12:35:44 AM »

It's getting late for me too, Monkeys!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2009, 12:42:17 AM »

HUGHES      First Name: JOHN     Middle Name:  C

288a(b)(2)     ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 16 YEARS
Specific address not subject to disclosure

Description    Offenses    Scars/Marks/Tattoos    Known Aliases
Last Known Address:    
Zip Code    95376
Date of Birth:    02-15-1956
Height:    6'3"
Weight:    195
Eye Color:    GREEN
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2009, 12:43:14 AM »

Well,
We have a lot to check into tomorrow, Monkeys!
Jess You rock!
JazzTune
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2009, 03:48:34 AM »

Catching up again.  Thanks JessStar for answering my questions about the potential effects of the confiscated Lawless computer in this case.  Really appreciate all the explanation and the further research you've added.  Your comments help everyone to try to figure out what might be happening on the "other side" with LE. 

I've been wondering if Melissa might be talking and implicating others in order to cut a deal with LE.  Glad you brought it up.  I agree too about the video.  When I saw Sandra skipping and swinging her arms, it literally took my breath.  To see those last carefree moments of her short life.  Devastating.  Please keep sharing your thoughts about what can likely be inferred as the case continues to develop.

Thanks to everyone else here too for all the research.  The slimy, sleazy predators, especially those that pass as "clergy" make my stomach turn.  They abuse our vulnerable, trusting children because, simply put - they CAN.   So little to stop them.  So often I've wished that children had a built in "alarm" that would go off instantly (like a loud car alarm) when someone dared to touch or hurt them. 

But no, they are so helpless.  Very little protection for them.  And with that in mind, I felt my heart race when I read that Melissa's gr/mother, Connie, took in foster kids.  OMG, MORE kids for Melissa, Lane, and Connie, and the "church" group!  Surely the state social services are checking out those children now.

I spoke to my aunt about this.  Though retired now, she was responsible for overseeing and training all the social workers in our state during her lengthy career.  She continues to have a very strong concern for the well-being of children.  (Excuse my "bragging," but she is still quoted in our newspapers.)

I asked her opinion about the possibility of finding a (public) list of names of the foster children that were in the Lawless home.   As upset about them having foster children as I was, she still answered a flat out NO.  She said in our state it's a violation of state law (privacy concerns), and she assumes it's the same in California as well.  She said the state social services should be aware of the situation now, (with the notoriety of the case.)

This keeps getting darker and darker, and sadly enough, I fear there's a whole lot more to come.  May there be justice for that precious child, Sandra...
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:59 AM »

Jess
Your post CHOKED me up!

Sorry about that. . .  I've never been much of a crusader for any specific cause or on any particular issue.  But this woke me up in a big way.  I have to do something now.

As the saying goes--there is strength in numbers (which is why I'm so proud to be part of this group).  Therefore, I propose that, over the course of the next couple of days, I will prepare a comprehensive letter to our government officials demanding action.  I'll post it for comments if you'd like so that it can contain everyone's input.  Then I'm going to ask each and every one of you to print the letter, sign the letter, and send the letter to your officials--local, state, and federal.  I'm also going to ask that you circulate it to your friends, relatives, colleages, coworkers, neighbors, what have you, for them to sign, seal and deliver.  Perhaps you can post it at the local post office, or send it to your local media outlets.  My thinking is that sending the same letter to as many recipients as possible will show organization, solidarity, and strength in numbers, which HAS to catch their attention, making it more difficult for them to ignore us.  To steal a quote from Wyks' signature:  ""Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  ~ Margaret Mead "

Thoughts?  Good idea?  Bad idea?  Already been done? 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2009, 08:41:07 AM »

HUGHES      First Name: JOHN     Middle Name:  C

288a(b)(2)     ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 16 YEARS
Specific address not subject to disclosure

Description    Offenses    Scars/Marks/Tattoos    Known Aliases
Last Known Address:    
Zip Code    95376
Date of Birth:    02-15-1956
Height:    6'3"
Weight:    195
Eye Color:    GREEN

You can run . . . but you can't hide:

Historical Person Locator
This data is for informational purposes only.   

Finder Information
Name:   HUGHES, JOHN CHARLES
Address:   E YOSEMITE DR
TRACY, CA

Date of Birth:   02/1956

Finder Information
Name:   HUGHES, JOHN C
Address:   E YOSEMITE DR
TRACY, CA 95376
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY

Finder Information
Address:   YOSEMITE DR
TRACY, CA

Address:   3592 HILLSBOROUGH DR
CONCORD, CA 94520-1561
CONTRA COSTA COUNTY

Address:   192 DELANO AVE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94112-2522
SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY
Date of Birth:   1956

Address:   359 YOSEMITE DR
TRACY, CA 95376

Reported Date:   07/1987

Prior Address
Address:   3160 S FRANCISCO WAY
ANTIOCH, CA 94509
Reported Date:   10/1986

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »

BOO Monkey is celebrating a Birthday today.  Please visit the MONKEY LOUNGE....and wish Boo a Happy Birthday.. Thanks,

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2009, 08:54:28 AM »

Well,
We have a lot to check into tomorrow, Monkeys!
Jess You rock!

Thanks LM.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »

Thanks for letting us know about BM's birthday, Grama!

Can someone do a side-by-side of that Gaarde guy's pic and "Pastor" Lawless' pic?  At the very least, I think they look like brothers.  Wow.

What is it with all of this alias crap and so-called church leaders????

SHEESH!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »

Thanks for letting us know about BM's birthday, Grama!

Can someone do a side-by-side of that Gaarde guy's pic and "Pastor" Lawless' pic?  At the very least, I think they look like brothers.  Wow.

What is it with all of this alias crap and so-called church leaders????

SHEESH!!
Thanks for all the hard work people are doing, I also think that this Gaarde guy looks a lot like Lawless 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »

Jess
Your post CHOKED me up!
This little face...this sweet & precious little girl!

I know what you mean about the video...
Sandra skipped that day into our hearts, and there she shall stay.
And we shall not forget.

it chokes me up every time I see it as well!
good post Jess....

My 6 yr old grand daughter was skipping to her mom's car yesterday when she picked her up from my house, and she pushed her hair back like Sandra did in that video and my mind went there to Sandra! I grabbed my grand daughter for another quick hug and kiss! she must think that grammy is nuts....I look into her face every day and tell her that I love her and that I am glad that we have her....I always want her to know that...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »

Jess
Your post CHOKED me up!

Sorry about that. . .  I've never been much of a crusader for any specific cause or on any particular issue.  But this woke me up in a big way.  I have to do something now.

As the saying goes--there is strength in numbers (which is why I'm so proud to be part of this group).  Therefore, I propose that, over the course of the next couple of days, I will prepare a comprehensive letter to our government officials demanding action.  I'll post it for comments if you'd like so that it can contain everyone's input.  Then I'm going to ask each and every one of you to print the letter, sign the letter, and send the letter to your officials--local, state, and federal.  I'm also going to ask that you circulate it to your friends, relatives, colleages, coworkers, neighbors, what have you, for them to sign, seal and deliver.  Perhaps you can post it at the local post office, or send it to your local media outlets.  My thinking is that sending the same letter to as many recipients as possible will show organization, solidarity, and strength in numbers, which HAS to catch their attention, making it more difficult for them to ignore us.  To steal a quote from Wyks' signature:  ""Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  ~ Margaret Mead "

Jess...let's do it! that would be great ....good idea! count me in!
even if we sent the letter to all our contacts via email and they sent it on to their contacts and so on and so on! power in numbers....Mark K. thinks that we can do something, like the monkeys did to get the Anthony's canceled as key note speakers on that cruise ship..he has faith in us, so we can do it!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »

Jess
Your post CHOKED me up!

Great idea!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2009, 11:24:07 AM »

Jess
Your post CHOKED me up!

Jess...let's do it! that would be great ....good idea! count me in!
even if we sent the letter to all our contacts via email and they sent it on to their contacts and so on and so on! power in numbers....Mark K. thinks that we can do something, like the monkeys did to get the Anthony's canceled as key note speakers on that cruise ship..he has faith in us, so we can do it!

Then I'll make it a priority.  Look for a "draft" in the coming days.  The last line of your post has given me immeasurable hope and faith in this community.  Thank you.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2009, 11:26:18 AM »

Isn't Lane and Connie's daughter Joni (Melissa's aunt), married to a John Hughes?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2009, 11:38:22 AM »

Isn't Lane and Connie's daughter Joni (Melissa's aunt), married to a John Hughes?   

That's definitely ringing a bell.  I'm almost positive that Joni's last name is Hughes, at least. Not sure who she's married to.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2009, 11:44:31 AM »

not him, her husband is John P.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.