April 16, 2024, 03:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 518507 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 01, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

I read back a few pages and did not see this posted, but if it has been I apologize:

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:23:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: May 01, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »

Wyks, you want to help me out with something?
Klass do you mind passing my email addy when you get a moment? Thanks!    (You know I just love this little monkey dance. Reminds me of one of my kids and how they danced when they were about 2 years old. Warms my heart everytime I see it.)

Sure Tracygirl! 

And yeah, the monkey dancing is my fav!  Have you seen what some of our creative monkeys have done with it?  They've superimposed NG, Greta, Geraldo, mmmm anyone else? on the dancing monkey.  We need JVM now!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 01, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »

Hi wyks...haven't seen you too much lately...everything ok with you?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »

Connie lawless need to get her head out of the sand and see the light of day! Uggg, that article frustrated me.

Thanks Wykes, when you get a moment and you get my email address drop me a line!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: May 01, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »

Hi wyks...haven't seen you too much lately...everything ok with you?

Hi Cookie!  Yep, things are rolling right along, thanks for asking!

Seems that with Caylee and Haleigh's cases, there's little to work on until we get actual facts.  Rumors of rumors get to me after awhile and I tend to get a laid-back attitude until new facts come along.  Plus I'm so sick of the players in Caylee's case I just want to scream!    So I figured I'd be of more help for now in this case, altho I do still check in on Haleigh's case to keep caught up. 

Good to see you!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: May 01, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »

Connie lawless need to get her head out of the sand and see the light of day! Uggg, that article frustrated me.

Thanks Wykes, when you get a moment and you get my email address drop me a line!

Yes she does, Tracygirl!!  And I'll go check my email.   

That article IMO, is a perfect example of how to circle the wagons and whitewash the truth of what is very likely going on with that entire family.  Anyone reading it without realizing the rest of what that family is very likely doing, might go away wondering why anyone would have a prob with them.  And again IMO, they have perfected covering up, hiding what they are doing, behind their masks of 'good, church-going, God-fearing, Bible-preaching people.'  The house of cards is falling, and when it does, am thinking it will go down with a mighty crash. 

IMO, Lane and Connie are too close to the border for comfort.  Sure am hoping that LE is keeping an eye on them.  Would hate to have things blow wide open with them 3 steps and a hop from Mexico. 

When it's proven what they are doing.. I do wish it was possible to arrest them all for making a mockery of Christians, Baptists, Pastor's families, trust in authority, and etc .. everywhere. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: May 01, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »

You aren't kidding, especially this line, Lawless describes her oldest grandchild as kind, sweet, quiet and good with children. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

Yes she does, Tracygirl!!  And I'll go check my email.   

That article IMO, is a perfect example of how to circle the wagons and whitewash the truth of what is very likely going on with that entire family.  Anyone reading it without realizing the rest of what that family is very likely doing, might go away wondering why anyone would have a prob with them.  And again IMO, they have perfected covering up, hiding what they are doing, behind their masks of 'good, church-going, God-fearing, Bible-preaching people.'  The house of cards is falling, and when it does, am thinking it will go down with a mighty crash. 

IMO, Lane and Connie are too close to the border for comfort.  Sure am hoping that LE is keeping an eye on them.  Would hate to have things blow wide open with them 3 steps and a hop from Mexico. 

When it's proven what they are doing.. I do wish it was possible to arrest them all for making a mockery of Christians, Baptists, Pastor's families, trust in authority, and etc .. everywhere. 

LOL I am waiting for an email from you! We will both be waiting a long time. No j/k, I asked if Klass can send you my email addy, so when you get it drop me a line so I have yours! thanks again 
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: May 01, 2009, 05:25:25 PM »

I have to say I have not heard that Sandra was killed in the crawlspace before, I wonder if that is accurate?

Hi NoRoseC
I wonder also.
I remember they retrieved a pair of gloves from the crawl space....

With Gloves

Maybe that's where she hid her until she put her in the suitcase. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 01, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

You aren't kidding, especially this line, Lawless describes her oldest grandchild as kind, sweet, quiet and good with children.  
Good with children? Ok Connie Lawless lets see....! Your dear loving granddaughter most likely drugged a child in January, did god knows what to her,  then, killed a child in March and god only knows what else....Yea really good with kids! Kind? Ok lets test that one shall we? She is expected of setting 2 fires in a home and leaving a note attached to a  baby bottle with gasoline in it, what a nice gal!

snipped from the artcle:
BLOCKED WEBSITE
What does this mean? The bapstist struggle to preserve the turth? What truth, all I see is a great big fat cover up from these people! So they play the victim, uggg that makes me angry!

I wish they would just not have services in that church. I think it is the ultimate in disrespect to continue on like nothing ever happened there. frustrates me to no end!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:24:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: May 01, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »

I think it's interesting how the church membership at Clover first was reported as about 15 .. then about 20 .. now it's about 30.  It's tripled in just these couple of weeks or something?       

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: May 01, 2009, 06:30:31 PM »

I think it's interesting how the church membership at Clover first was reported as about 15 .. then about 20 .. now it's about 30.  It's tripled in just these couple of weeks or something?       

The lawless/Harris clan are coming up from the bay area from the sound of it. Strange they would do that, isn't it? Why are they trying to make the church look like "just another happy place to worship"?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: May 01, 2009, 06:44:27 PM »

The lawless/Harris clan are coming up from the bay area from the sound of it. Strange they would do that, isn't it? Why are they trying to make the church look like "just another happy place to worship"?

IMO, just keeping up with appearances.  Perhaps trying to make the world see that things are 'just fine', maybe hoping to get the focus off the Lawless family and onto Melissa herself.  IMO, it's too late for that.  Seems the more they attempt to do, the worse it looks for them. 

Have heard sev times it reported that LE thinks Sandra was killed at that church.  In most towns, when there is a fatality at a certain place, business 'as usual' does not continue for awhile, but stops in it's tracks.  Part of that is just so folks can get a grip on their feelings, etc.  Part is so LE can do their investigation.  Part is out of respect for the family, etc.  And then there is the creepy feeling factor.  Among other reasons.   

What I'm wondering is why LE seems to have 'released' the property for business as usual.  Seems it must have been released since Easter Sunday, for them to be able to have services there.  Cannot wrap my mind around that either.  Why would LE do such a thing, if they think Sandra was killed there.  ?? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: May 01, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »

Well this is sort of a start but they have about 60 people who are also needing to be arrested!
BTW, why can you not correspond an inmate? I don't think I have heard that before.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2485239-Police+arrest+10+in+Thursday+sweep+of+parolees&article-Police%20arrest%2010%20in%20Thursday%20sweep%20of%20parolees%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Police arrest 10 in Thursday sweep of parolees
by TP staffMay 01, 2009 | 360 views | 8  | 4  |  |  Tracy police arrested 10 people during a sweep of 14 parolees Thursday morning.

Police department spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman said arrests were made on suspicion of drug violations, possession of weapons, possession of gang indicia, failure to register at a new address, and corresponding with inmates.

Gregory Candelaria 31, Antonio Castrellon 24, Ignacio Cervantes 25, Aaron Davies 26, Gregory Grimaldo 24, James Guitierrez 25, Jessie Hernandez 25, Arturo Hildago 25, Dianna Palmones 41, and James Turner 41 were all taken into custody and transported to San Joaquin County Jail pending their return to the California Department of Corrections
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 01, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »

Maybe they were monitoring them or maybe certain area's were not allowed to be entered? The FBI did go back there after the sunday service a few times. Seems like evidence would be considered tampered with?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: May 01, 2009, 07:52:41 PM »

Maybe they were monitoring them or maybe certain area's were not allowed to be entered? The FBI did go back there after the sunday service a few times. Seems like evidence would be considered tampered with?

That could be! 

And yeah, seems like any possible evidence could have been destroyed or tampered with, etc. 

About your earlier post, inmates are not allowed to get mail from former inmates who've gotten out.  They aren't allowed to get mail even from another inmate still inside, in a seperate area or something.  (Altho inmates inside can go to some elaborate ways of slipping each other notes).  Sometimes an inmate will have a family member write their messages to another inmate inmate inside.  And ex-cons sometimes do the same, have someone else write to a current inmate for them.  LE really tries to keep them seperate, so they can't make any plans and stuff like that. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: May 01, 2009, 07:59:23 PM »

Tracygirl, it seems that Klaas is busy or something, maybe hasn't seen your message yet.  Here's my email addy:  Myst_Wyks at yahoo dot com  No problem having it posted, it's not some federal secret or anything.  lol  Mods can delete if you need to. 

I just fixed it so spam bots can't pick up on it 

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:47:45 PM by klaasend » Logged

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I honestly didn't know that about the inmates. Makes sense.

Did Klaas send you my email addy?

Klaas would you mind terribly to send Wykes my addy I signed up with? I sure would appreciate it! Thanks!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2009, 08:02:39 PM »

Thanks I will email you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: May 01, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »

Thanks I will email you

You got mail! thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.