March 29, 2024, 12:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517212 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 03, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »

I’ve googled Dan Pasquale. The few articles available portray him as a level headed dedicated Police Officer. It’s possible that MH made too much of the relationship in order to scare off Joshua Palmer. I’m sure Pasquale has been questioned since I have seen his name before linked to MH - probably because of these Incident Reports. Public authority figures are always vulnerable to people like MH making the relationship more than what it is. I feel Pasquale is not someone of concern - Now Joshua Palmer on the other hand is someone to look at. Why was he stalking her ? These Incident Reports were made before MH was married - so they are fairly old - maybe Palmer is long gone.

Funny, you bring up Pasquale.  I looked him up too. 
I found a listing for a student at Mission San Jose HighSchool from 1989-1993:

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=532674061

I also found Sgt. Dan Pasquale in Fremont, CA (but looks like this one is older?)  The article is about a sting operation involving computers back in 1986:  (The article was written in 2004)

http://www.robson.org/gary/writing/bbs-stings.html

(snipped from article):

"The Revenger and the Phreaker's Phortress
In 1985, most police officers had never used a computer, and had no idea what a modem was. Sgt. Dan Pasquale of the Fremont Police was an exception.

Fremont, California is big enough to be called a city, but small enough to feel like a town. There are no high-rise office buildings, subways, and other trappings of big-city life. The police headquarters building overlooks a big lake in Central Park, and has a view of the mountains at the edge of town. With 100 square miles of land, Fremont has plenty of space to spread out, and it does.

Fremont, however, is no stranger to technology. It is at the edge of Silicon Valley, a few miles from San Jose. It was inevitable that technophiles would find their way onto the Fremont Police Department, and Pasquale was one of the first. "

I also found a few articles out of Tracy, CA with Pasquale mentioned, but nothing of interest.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2009, 06:48:29 PM »

I’ve googled Dan Pasquale. The few articles available portray him as a level headed dedicated Police Officer. It’s possible that MH made too much of the relationship in order to scare off Joshua Palmer. I’m sure Pasquale has been questioned since I have seen his name before linked to MH - probably because of these Incident Reports. Public authority figures are always vulnerable to people like MH making the relationship more than what it is. I feel Pasquale is not someone of concern - Now Joshua Palmer on the other hand is someone to look at. Why was he stalking her ? These Incident Reports were made before MH was married - so they are fairly old - maybe Palmer is long gone.

I'm even wondering if Melissa made this up to some degree about this Palmer guy, it wouldn't surprise me at all, so she could get attention.

I think that she made it up...he hasn't even come out to defend himself on any of the stalking allegations has he? he probably is distancing himself from Melissa and the whole scenario jmo

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »

Any of this sound familiar?

Most charges dropped in ritual sex abuse cases
Allegations of molestation involved families in rural southwest Missouri

WASHBURN, Mo. - There was a lot of public attention when leaders of two obscure churches in the Ozarks woods were accused of ceremonially abusing girls, preparing them for "service to God" by molesting them.  The allegations involved extended families in southwest Missouri, a largely rural area that has one of the state's highest rates of reported child abuse and has had other high-profile abuse cases.  But nearly three years later, the cases have almost completely unraveled: Only one of the six defendants remains charged, and he is free on bail while waiting for a yet-to-be-scheduled trial.

Most church members moved away. 

All six defendants, related by blood or marriage,
pleaded not guilty. Hearing after hearing was held. Many of the approximately 100 members of the churches moved away.  "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen," said Erin Willis, attorney for one of the accusers. "What I wanted is for them to feel vindicated, for them to come through it feeling like the legal process served them as it was meant to.
"I'm not sure we accomplished that here."

The charges surfaced 2006 when a handful of young women from Grand Valley Independent Baptist Church and Grandview Valley Baptist Church North told authorities they had been sexually abused, some since the 1970s. 

Raymond Lambert, pastor of Grand Valley Independent Baptist Church in McDonald County, was charged with molesting two girls with the help of his wife, Patty Lambert, over 10 years. The girls were allegedly told their bodies were being prepared "for service to God."  Also accused of abuse were Tom Epling, 54, and his brother, Paul Epling, 56. Tom Epling's wife, Laura Epling, was accused of helping Lambert abuse a girl.

George Otis Johnston, Lambert's uncle and pastor of nearby Grandview Valley Baptist Church North in Newton County, was accused of telling an alleged victim he "was ordained by God to fulfill her needs as a woman" and that "if she would have sexual intercourse with him that she would remain a virgin and remain pure."  The girl told investigators she refused intercourse but continued to be molested.

Statute of limitations led to dismissal
However, the statute of limitations led to dismissal of charges against the Epling brothers since their alleged crimes had taken place in the 1970s and 1980s.  In late 2007, McDonald County prosecutors abruptly dropped charges against Patty Lambert, 51, and Laura Epling, 52.
And in June 2008, McDonald County Prosecutor Janice Durbin dropped all charges against Raymond Lambert, just weeks before he was to stand trial for child molestation, statutory sodomy and sexual abuse.  She said the charges were dropped because the alleged victims decided "they can no longer subject themselves or their families to the ongoing scrutiny and pressures of a very public proceeding."
"In no way does this dismissal reflect the state's opinion about the validity of the charges against the defendant," Durbin said.
Charges are still pending against Johnston, 66, who has pleaded innocent to 17 felonies. His lawyer, Andrew Wood, did not return calls seeking comment.

Child abuse cases can present challenges in rural areas, said Victor Vieth, director of the National Child Protection Training Center in Winona, Minn.  "In small, rural communities, everybody knows everybody else," Vieth said. "They've known everybody else for generations. But that doesn't mean it can't be handled successfully.

Lack of expertise in rural cases

A lack of national experts on child abuse with rural backgrounds could also be an issue in how well rural cases are processed, Vieth said.
"The vast majority of experts don't have the background where they had to figure out how to do all of this in a rural community," he said.
The southwest Missouri region, which ranked No. 1 in hot line calls for children in 2006, has seen other attention-grabbing abuse cases. Among them were 2-year-old Dominic James, who was shaken to death by a foster parent in 2002, and 9-year-old Rowan Ford, who was found raped and killed in 2007 — her stepfather and a friend of his are charged in the case.  The region also ranked first in the number of children in state custody in 2006 and in the number of substantiated child abuse/neglect cases and family assessments, according to the Department of Social Services.  "We have always had higher numbers in southwest Missouri," said Barbara Brown, executive director of the Child Advocacy Center in Springfield. "The age-old question is, is this because we're good at reporting abuse or because we have more?"
Brown, whose agency saw a record 836 alleged child victims last year, said reporting is part of the answer.  "But I don't think that's all of it," she said. Poverty and drugs also contribute, Brown said.

Lambert, 54, maintains his innocence and says he's "thankful that everybody is doing well, and that we're able to move on."
'It takes a saint to go through that'  Amey Burkett, 35, claims she was abused by people other than Lambert while she grew up in Lambert's church. She supported Lambert's accusers, but also understood when they became weary of the process.
"It gets frustrating after a while, getting nowhere, nothing happening. ... The judicial system, it takes a saint to go through that," said Burkett. "It felt like you were stuck and couldn't move."

Burkett, who has moved away from Lambert's 100-acre spread with her husband and children, has mixed feelings about Lambert.
"Even though (Lambert) did bad things, and I didn't approve of it, I know that was passed down to him through generations. This was three or four generations deep," she said. "He raised me. ... I still love him, and I really didn't ever want him hurt, even though I knew what he did was wrong."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30548288/

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »

WASHBURN, Mo. - There was a lot of public attention when leaders of two obscure churches in the Ozarks woods were accused of ceremonially abusing girls, preparing them for "service to God" by molesting them.  The allegations involved extended families in southwest Missouri, a largely rural area that has one of the state's highest rates of reported child abuse and has had other high-profile abuse cases.  But nearly three years later, the cases have almost completely unraveled: Only one of the six defendants remains charged, and he is free on bail while waiting for a yet-to-be-scheduled trial.

pleaded not guilty. Hearing after hearing was held. Many of the approximately 100 members of the churches moved away.  "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen," said Erin Willis, attorney for one of the accusers. "What I wanted is for them to feel vindicated, for them to come through it feeling like the legal process served them as it was meant to.

The charges surfaced 2006 when a handful of young women from Grand Valley Independent Baptist Church and Grandview Valley Baptist Church North told authorities they had been sexually abused, some since the 1970s. 

Raymond Lambert, pastor of Grand Valley Independent Baptist Church in McDonald County, was charged with molesting two girls with the help of his wife, Patty Lambert, over 10 years. The girls were allegedly told their bodies were being prepared "for service to God."  Also accused of abuse were Tom Epling, 54, and his brother, Paul Epling, 56. Tom Epling's wife, Laura Epling, was accused of helping Lambert abuse a girl.

George Otis Johnston, Lambert's uncle and pastor of nearby Grandview Valley Baptist Church North in Newton County, was accused of telling an alleged victim he "was ordained by God to fulfill her needs as a woman" and that "if she would have sexual intercourse with him that she would remain a virgin and remain pure."  The girl told investigators she refused intercourse but continued to be molested.

However, the statute of limitations led to dismissal of charges against the Epling brothers since their alleged crimes had taken place in the 1970s and 1980s.  In late 2007, McDonald County prosecutors abruptly dropped charges against Patty Lambert, 51, and Laura Epling, 52.
And in June 2008, McDonald County Prosecutor Janice Durbin dropped all charges against Raymond Lambert, just weeks before he was to stand trial for child molestation, statutory sodomy and sexual abuse.  She said the charges were dropped because the alleged victims decided "they can no longer subject themselves or their families to the ongoing scrutiny and pressures of a very public proceeding."
"In no way does this dismissal reflect the state's opinion about the validity of the charges against the defendant," Durbin said.
Charges are still pending against Johnston, 66, who has pleaded innocent to 17 felonies. His lawyer, Andrew Wood, did not return calls seeking comment.

Child abuse cases can present challenges in rural areas, said Victor Vieth, director of the National Child Protection Training Center in Winona, Minn.  "In small, rural communities, everybody knows everybody else," Vieth said. "They've known everybody else for generations. But that doesn't mean it can't be handled successfully.

A lack of national experts on child abuse with rural backgrounds could also be an issue in how well rural cases are processed, Vieth said.
"The vast majority of experts don't have the background where they had to figure out how to do all of this in a rural community," he said.
The southwest Missouri region, which ranked No. 1 in hot line calls for children in 2006, has seen other attention-grabbing abuse cases. Among them were 2-year-old Dominic James, who was shaken to death by a foster parent in 2002, and 9-year-old Rowan Ford, who was found raped and killed in 2007 — her stepfather and a friend of his are charged in the case.  The region also ranked first in the number of children in state custody in 2006 and in the number of substantiated child abuse/neglect cases and family assessments, according to the Department of Social Services.  "We have always had higher numbers in southwest Missouri," said Barbara Brown, executive director of the Child Advocacy Center in Springfield. "The age-old question is, is this because we're good at reporting abuse or because we have more?"
Brown, whose agency saw a record 836 alleged child victims last year, said reporting is part of the answer.  "But I don't think that's all of it," she said. Poverty and drugs also contribute, Brown said.

Lambert, 54, maintains his innocence and says he's "thankful that everybody is doing well, and that we're able to move on."
'It takes a saint to go through that'  Amey Burkett, 35, claims she was abused by people other than Lambert while she grew up in Lambert's church. She supported Lambert's accusers, but also understood when they became weary of the process.
"It gets frustrating after a while, getting nowhere, nothing happening. ... The judicial system, it takes a saint to go through that," said Burkett. "It felt like you were stuck and couldn't move."

Burkett, who has moved away from Lambert's 100-acre spread with her husband and children, has mixed feelings about Lambert.
"Even though (Lambert) did bad things, and I didn't approve of it, I know that was passed down to him through generations. This was three or four generations deep," she said. "He raised me. ... I still love him, and I really didn't ever want him hurt, even though I knew what he did was wrong."

Thanks for the article JessStar! 

The victim grows up and reports the abuse, is either not believed or told the statue of limitations have run, or it actually is investigated and taken to court, only to have charges dropped.  Perps get embarrassed at having been caught, move away.  Begin the abuse in another unsuspecting area. 

Victims are the losers.  Over and over again. 

Perps are free to repeat. 

Round and round it goes. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »

The victim grows up and reports the abuse, is either not believed or told the statue of limitations have run, or it actually is investigated and taken to court, only to have charges dropped.  Perps get embarrassed at having been caught, move away.  Begin the abuse in another unsuspecting area. 

Round and round it goes. 

It's unbelievable, isn't it Wyks?  I just can't, for the life of me, understand how we managed to get our priorities so screwed up.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2009, 09:34:09 PM »

Round and round it goes. 

It's unbelievable, isn't it Wyks?  I just can't, for the life of me, understand how we managed to get our priorities so screwed up.

It sure is, JessStar!  Hard to know where we lost it all, hard to know how to get it all back.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »

Have you guys seen the new monkey icon? 

------->>>   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »

Round and round it goes. 

It sure is, JessStar!  Hard to know where we lost it all, hard to know how to get it all back.   

very messed up isn't it?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »

didn't see that before Wyks! I like it!  Monkey Devil!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

didn't see that before Wyks! I like it!  Monkey Devil!

I like it too, Cookie!  Someone snuck it into the lineup!   Monkey Devil!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2009, 09:07:41 AM »

[size=20OT--NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS--NEW ABDUCTED CHILD ALERTpt][/size]

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. —  A 3-year-old boy was kidnapped by two gunmen who broke into his family's home, tied up his mother and her five children, robbed the house and left with the child, authorities said.

The California Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert late Sunday for 3-year-old Briant Rodriguez, about nine hours after he was taken from his San Bernardino home.

The men, each carrying a handgun, burst through the front door of the home, tied up the family, then ransacked the house and stole money and property, said Cindy Beavers, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

The men then left with Briant and told the still-bound mother and four other children not to call police.

One of the children freed himself then untied the rest of the family, Beavers said. Beavers did not know the ages of the rest of the children but said she believed Briant was the youngest.

The mother told investigators she did not know the two Hispanic men, one estimated to be 18 years old, the other 24.

"We have no idea why they took the child," Beavers said. "They were strangers to the whole family."

No witnesses saw the men's vehicle.

Briant is a Hispanic boy 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds, with brown eyes and long, curly brown hair. He was wearing a yellow shirt, blue-striped shorts and black sandals when he was taken.

San Bernardino is about 60 miles east of downtown Los Angeles

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2009, 10:44:38 AM »

Thanks JessStar for that article, I will follow this closely, maybe more details will emerge, and hopefully the little boy will be found unharmed 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2009, 11:23:04 AM »

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. —  A 3-year-old boy was kidnapped by two gunmen who broke into his family's home, tied up his mother and her five children, robbed the house and left with the child, authorities said.

The California Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert late Sunday for 3-year-old Briant Rodriguez, about nine hours after he was taken from his San Bernardino home.

The men, each carrying a handgun, burst through the front door of the home, tied up the family, then ransacked the house and stole money and property, said Cindy Beavers, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

The men then left with Briant and told the still-bound mother and four other children not to call police.

One of the children freed himself then untied the rest of the family, Beavers said. Beavers did not know the ages of the rest of the children but said she believed Briant was the youngest.

The mother told investigators she did not know the two Hispanic men, one estimated to be 18 years old, the other 24.

"We have no idea why they took the child," Beavers said. "They were strangers to the whole family."

Briant is a Hispanic boy 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds, with brown eyes and long, curly brown hair. He was wearing a yellow shirt, blue-striped shorts and black sandals when he was taken.

OMG that is so scary! Poor baby!!!  Please keep us updated on this.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2009, 11:36:44 AM »

Beyond terrifying! I hope he is home safely and soon.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2009, 11:44:07 AM »

OMG that is so scary! Poor baby!!!  Please keep us updated on this.

I started a new thread in the Crimes Against Children forum.  If I hear anything, I'll post it there.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 04, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »

There is something wrong with the legal systems when these monsters are allowed to roam free to prey on innocent children.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 04, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »

Although I had a hinky feeling prior ... a light went off when I read the following regarding lane Lawless being question in regard to a child abuse allegation as well as his granddaughter.

The FBI should be connecting all the dots as well as all the allegations encompassing the connections.

Janet

++++++

Cantu Investigators Visit Washington Church
Slaying Suspect Expected In Court

theKCRAchannel.com
updated 2:15 p.m. PT, Tues., April 28,

Earlier this month, the FBI went to the First Church of God in Clarkston, Wash., to ask questions about Lane Lawless, who is Huckaby's grandfather and currently serves as pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church in Tracy.

Huckaby, who was set to return to a Stockton courtroom on Friday, has been charged with murdering Cantu.

Meanwhile, a source close to the investigation said that in the mid-'80s there were allegations of child abuse and/or molestation somehow connected to the First Church of God. Lawless was working at the Clarkston church at the time and was questioned regarding the allegations, but nobody was ever charged.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30388362/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2009, 09:41:50 AM »

Kidnap Survivor Severely Hurt In Vallejo CrashVALLEJO (CBS13) ―

May 1, 2009

She survived being kidnapped by a killer as an 8-year-old and helped in the search for little Sandra Cantu, now 16-year-old Midsi Sanchez is recovering from severe injuries in a hospital after a horrific accident overnight that also hurt three other women.

The now-16 year-old Sanchez was eight when she was abducted from her home in Vallejo by Curtis Dean Anderson. She escaped three days later.

Sanchez was one of four people hurt overnight in Vallejo when a truck they were traveling in lost control and flipped several times and ended up on an embankment. Midsi was a passenger in the truck and was ejected in the crash. She was taken by helicopter to John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek. The Mercury News is reporting that Midsi is suffering from a broken neck and a punctured lung.

Two other passengers, both 20, were able to get out on their own and were taken to a hospital in Vallejo. The driver who is also 20 was trapped in the truck for 30 minutes before crews could get her out. Vallejo Police say it appears the driver of the truck was intoxicated.

Midsi survived her own kidnapping ordeal back in 2000 when she was kidnapped by Curtis Dean Anderson. 8-year-old Midsi was shackled to the front seat of Anderson’s car for two days and managed to escape by getting hold of the keys, flagging down a passing truck and diving through the open window.

Anderson was later convicted in Midsi’s kidnapping and also pleaded guilty to the 1999 kidnapping, molestation and murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild.

Midsi helped post flyers in March after 8-year-old Sandra Cantu went missing in Tracy. Midsi had been eating at a fast-food restaurant in Tracy when she heard about Sandra and said she felt compelled to help.

http://ow.ly/4Hb3

Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2009, 09:56:15 AM »

Kidnap Survivor Severely Hurt In Vallejo CrashVALLEJO (CBS13) ―

May 1, 2009

She survived being kidnapped by a killer as an 8-year-old and helped in the search for little Sandra Cantu, now 16-year-old Midsi Sanchez is recovering from severe injuries in a hospital after a horrific accident overnight that also hurt three other women.

The now-16 year-old Sanchez was eight when she was abducted from her home in Vallejo by Curtis Dean Anderson. She escaped three days later.

Sanchez was one of four people hurt overnight in Vallejo when a truck they were traveling in lost control and flipped several times and ended up on an embankment. Midsi was a passenger in the truck and was ejected in the crash. She was taken by helicopter to John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek. The Mercury News is reporting that Midsi is suffering from a broken neck and a punctured lung.

Two other passengers, both 20, were able to get out on their own and were taken to a hospital in Vallejo. The driver who is also 20 was trapped in the truck for 30 minutes before crews could get her out. Vallejo Police say it appears the driver of the truck was intoxicated.

Midsi survived her own kidnapping ordeal back in 2000 when she was kidnapped by Curtis Dean Anderson. 8-year-old Midsi was shackled to the front seat of Anderson’s car for two days and managed to escape by getting hold of the keys, flagging down a passing truck and diving through the open window.

Anderson was later convicted in Midsi’s kidnapping and also pleaded guilty to the 1999 kidnapping, molestation and murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild.

Midsi helped post flyers in March after 8-year-old Sandra Cantu went missing in Tracy. Midsi had been eating at a fast-food restaurant in Tracy when she heard about Sandra and said she felt compelled to help.

http://ow.ly/4Hb3

I called the below asking if anyone could email a card or message to Midsi. The operator told me she was in neo intensive care and would not be able to accept any messages at the present time.  She thought it would be a while before she was released to a private room - does not sound good.

John Muir Medical Center,
Walnut Creek Campus
1601 Ygnacio Valley Rd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
(925) 939-3000

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2009, 10:09:36 AM »

Poor Midsi...
hope that she has a complete recovery....she deserves a break in life ....dog gone it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.