March 28, 2024, 01:11:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517151 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »

Ok so I am a little on the sleepy side today. I do not follow, she drugged a girl in January, sexual abuse. She drugged her boyfriend, no abuse, she raped and killed sandra?

Not following, please 

Meant did not sexually abuse the january girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »

ANOTHER VERY QUICK EASY EMAIL FOR AMBER DUBOIS!!

SEND TO: (Just copy and past into the "To" field of your email)

Sara.Farden@turner.com; Emanuella.Grinberg@turner.com; Rachel.wells@turner.com; Brooke.anderson@turner.com; Nancy.Baker@turner.com; Cynthia.Antoniak@msnbc.com; Tracey.lyons@msnbc.com; Matthew.Cantor@foxnews.com; Beth.Carey@turner.com; Natisha.Lance@turner.com; Macedo@foxnews.com; Diana.schaldenbrand@cbs.com; Dana.schimmel@ap.org; rbrown@amw.com; mxfraga@telemundo.com

Sample email:

Hello -

I am a faithful, longtime viewer.  I would like to call to your attention the case of Amber Dubois  - this beautiful 14 year old girl who went missing in Escondido, CA .

I want to hear more about this case.  I want to see her featured as a missing person.  This child’s disappearance could happen to any family and it is scary!  Please research and air her story.

Regards,

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2009, 10:14:36 PM »

Ok so I am a little on the sleepy side today. I do not follow, she drugged a girl in January, sexual abuse. She drugged her boyfriend, no abuse, she raped and killed sandra?

Not following, please 

There was no sexual abuse in the January case.  No sexual abuse in the second drugging case.  Sexual abuse did not occur until Sandra was murdered.  In my mind, this raises motive questions.  Perhaps this was not intended to be a sexual crime, but the assault was an attempted cover up to a murder.  Just think--it almost worked, at least initially, had it not been for that very diligent reporter.  EVERYONE was searching for a male sex offender.  Perhaps Huckaby is truly a sociopath. 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »

I want to know who from Huckaby's family was there-

Not surprised, the surprise will be when the actually stop piling on charges to this case, sadly.

B

To No Rose- yes, you are and that is the most important role anyone can play, to be there for them until the end of the case my friend.
Thanks, how many times can a defendent go into the courtroom and not make a plea?  Maybe the June 12th arraignment she will finally enter a plea.

Sadly, rose, this can go on for quite some time.  As long as the prosecution keeps adding charges, this will be delayed.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 22, 2009, 11:14:26 PM »

I just read the minute order on the court's website from today's hearing.  Apparently there were motions filed for the return of evidence seized pursuant to search warrants issued.  The court apparently granted one described as "return of evidence seized as to Collette Plummber and the 1996 Cadillac."  Wasn't that Sinclair's caddy?  Does anyone remember? There are apparently other pending requests, but they will not be heard until the June 12th hearing.

For those interested, the order is posted below.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »

Sara.Farden@turner.com; Emanuella.Grinberg@turner.com; Rachel.wells@turner.com; Brooke.anderson@turner.com; Nancy.Baker@turner.com; Cynthia.Antoniak@msnbc.com; Tracey.lyons@msnbc.com; Matthew.Cantor@foxnews.com; Beth.Carey@turner.com; Natisha.Lance@turner.com; Macedo@foxnews.com; Diana.schaldenbrand@cbs.com; Dana.schimmel@ap.org; rbrown@amw.com; mxfraga@telemundo.com

Sample email:

Hello -

I am a faithful, longtime viewer.  I would like to call to your attention the case of Amber Dubois  - this beautiful 14 year old girl who went missing in Escondido, CA .

I want to hear more about this case.  I want to see her featured as a missing person.  This child’s disappearance could happen to any family and it is scary!  Please research and air her story.

Regards,

Done.  Thanks Dolce for being persistent!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2009, 11:44:07 PM »

I just read the minute order on the court's website from today's hearing.  Apparently there were motions filed for the return of evidence seized pursuant to search warrants issued.  The court apparently granted one described as "return of evidence seized as to Collette Plummber and the 1996 Cadillac."  Wasn't that Sinclair's caddy?  Does anyone remember? There are apparently other pending requests, but they will not be heard until the June 12th hearing.

I'm just trying to piece this all together to make some sense of it, so bear with me please.  It looks like the "Collette Plummber" evidence might be a home computer and caddy.  Plummer lives at Space 88 in the Mobile Home Park apparently with a Sidney Plummer.  Based on their ages (66 and 63), they are probably H and W.  It is also reportedly where Christian Sinclair lived or lives.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 23, 2009, 12:26:10 AM »

Not following, please 

There was no sexual abuse in the January case.  No sexual abuse in the second drugging case.  Sexual abuse did not occur until Sandra was murdered.  In my mind, this raises motive questions.  Perhaps this was not intended to be a sexual crime, but the assault was an attempted cover up to a murder.  Just think--it almost worked, at least initially, had it not been for that very diligent reporter.  EVERYONE was searching for a male sex offender.  Perhaps Huckaby is truly a sociopath. 

Jess just another angle to consider we really don't know if there was molestation to the little girl in January, we know she wasn't penetrated to cause any harm, doesn't mean she didn't touch or take pics. Also, the boyfriend may not want to "go there" because of embarrassment. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 23, 2009, 01:05:14 AM »

Yes, it was Jess
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #529 on: May 23, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »

Thanks for answering my question Jess 
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: May 23, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »

SVL posted some interesting info on and Blink replied:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/sandra-cantu-case-huckaby-in-court-daniel-plowman-and-jane-doe-new-victims-3-more-charges-added-by-da/#comments

Post 28:  Comment by svl — May 23, 2009 @ 6:46 am
Good morning Blink and Company,

In reference to comment/post#11:

“Police on March 3 arrested a man on suspicion of driving under the influence hours after murder suspect Melissa Huckaby, 28, allegedly poisoned him.

Daniel Plowman, 36, of Hayward, pulled into the drive-through at McDonald’s, 3430 N. Tracy Blvd., to order some food, but passed out at the wheel, according to police logs.

According to an employee who called the police station at 1:30 a.m. March 3, Plowman fell asleep in the drive-through lane, awoke, paid, got his food and crashed into a wall. His car ended up under the golden arches, according to the dispatcher’s log.

Police showed up, arrested him and got a local towing company to impound Plowman’s gold Ford Tempo.

The fast food restaurant is a few minutes by car from Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where Huckaby lived with her grandparents before her April 10 arrest on charges that she kidnapped, raped and killed 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

Records show that Plowman was never charged with a crime in San Joaquin County.”

(reported by Tracy Press)

"OMG, I wonder what his car was impounded for in the first place though, and where in proximity.
B"

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 23, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »

Not following, please 

Jess just another angle to consider we really don't know if there was molestation to the little girl in January, we know she wasn't penetrated to cause any harm, doesn't mean she didn't touch or take pics. Also, the boyfriend may not want to "go there" because of embarrassment. 

Very true, Tracygirl.  There are just soo soo many unanswered questions, at least in the public eye.  I'm sure LE has a sound theory supported by the thousands of pages of evidence and recordings they turned over to the defense.  Fortunately or unfortunately, we won't get to hear about it any time soon.  But there hasn't been a day that has gone by since I began following this case (and that was very early on) that I haven't prayed as hard as I could for a set of facts that minimize or eliminate any exploitation or abuse of this little girl. My "alternative," wholly speculative theory is just a product of that, I suppose.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 23, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/sandra-cantu-case-huckaby-in-court-daniel-plowman-and-jane-doe-new-victims-3-more-charges-added-by-da/#comments

“Police on March 3 arrested a man on suspicion of driving under the influence hours after murder suspect Melissa Huckaby, 28, allegedly poisoned him.

Daniel Plowman, 36, of Hayward, pulled into the drive-through at McDonald’s, 3430 N. Tracy Blvd., to order some food, but passed out at the wheel, according to police logs.

According to an employee who called the police station at 1:30 a.m. March 3, Plowman fell asleep in the drive-through lane, awoke, paid, got his food and crashed into a wall. His car ended up under the golden arches, according to the dispatcher’s log.

Police showed up, arrested him and got a local towing company to impound Plowman’s gold Ford Tempo.

The fast food restaurant is a few minutes by car from Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where Huckaby lived with her grandparents before her April 10 arrest on charges that she kidnapped, raped and killed 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

Records show that Plowman was never charged with a crime in San Joaquin County.”

"OMG, I wonder what his car was impounded for in the first place though, and where in proximity.
B" [/b]

Standard procedure when the driver of a vehicle is DUI and there's no one "sober" to drive it home.  They impound the vehicle.  Happens at DUI check points all the time.

Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: May 23, 2009, 12:35:31 PM »

The reason for drugging Plowman:  Maybe MH did it to show him she could do it for Plowman's demise - kind of a control thing - maybe to frighten him ?  Maybe one upsmanship?  Just speculation. 

How many hours do these kind of drugs stay in one's system - because the article states:  "hours after....".  Maybe Plowman offered other information he had on ML - other than his being drugged. 

ML is up again on June 12 - isn't Timothy coming up at the 2nd ?   
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 23, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »

Mornin' Monkeys
Something I find quite ...
hmmmm searching for the right word......
*strange* about MH is her pathology, so to speak.
It's perplexing to me that she would manifest SO many different symptoms psychologically: arson, kidnap, rape, and murder (that we know of)...
So, I am researching the psychological aspects of this case a little.  I thought this bit would be of interest to you Monkeys!
 LM

Snipped:
Bolded by me
http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/psychological-profile

Forensic psychology has revealed three main types of offenders.
The organized offender plans the crime, sometimes in great detail, bringing tools and taking them away again. This type of offender will take care not to leave evidence behind and will also hide or dispose of the body.
The organized offender is usually of average to high intelligence with a stable lifestyle. They normally tend to be married and employed.

The disorganized offender often leaves a mess. They don't plan or bring tools; instead they use whatever is to hand to carry out their attack. This type of offender lives alone or with a relative, may be unemployed, of lower intelligence, and have a history of mental illness. Their attacks are often accompanied by considerable violence.

The third category is the mixed offender, who shows mixed characteristics of the first two types {MH??}. While their approach may be carefully planned, the assault itself may be frenzied, showing a person losing control over deep-seated urges and fantasies....
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 23, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

B" [/b]

Standard procedure when the driver of a vehicle is DUI and there's no one "sober" to drive it home.  They impound the vehicle.  Happens at DUI check points all the time.

Yes, I know, but it was reported that Plowman had picked up his car from the tow yard P R I O R to this. In other words, Tow yard employees called cops when he left and reported him, saying he looked impaired.

Fast forward to the Mc Crash. So what was his car impounded for prior to this incident?
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 23, 2009, 05:02:01 PM »

The reason for drugging Plowman:  Maybe MH did it to show him she could do it for Plowman's demise - kind of a control thing - maybe to frighten him ?  Maybe one upsmanship?  Just speculation. 

How many hours do these kind of drugs stay in one's system - because the article states:  "hours after....".  Maybe Plowman offered other information he had on ML - other than his being drugged. 

ML is up again on June 12 - isn't Timothy coming up at the 2nd ?   

6/9 for Timothy Sac
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #537 on: May 23, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »

Yes, I am asking for everyone to please help again in getting the word out today.  I want to swamp the media with requests each day until they get her name out there and to the viewers.  She needs some coverage as she has not had any mainstream focus as of yet. 
TIA

LEAVE A COMMENT:
Nancy Grace:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

America’s Most Wanted:
http://www.amw.com/contact%5Fus/

Greta:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/05/22/open-thread-and-a-question/#comments

Sample email:

Hello -

Regards,

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: May 23, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

B" [/b]

Yes, I know, but it was reported that Plowman had picked up his car from the tow yard P R I O R to this. In other words, Tow yard employees called cops when he left and reported him, saying he looked impaired.

Fast forward to the Mc Crash. So what was his car impounded for prior to this incident?
B

You're right!  I missed that.  Read to fast.  Sorry.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: May 23, 2009, 06:47:39 PM »

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2609870-Memorial+playhouse+comes+to+life&article-Memorial%20playhouse%20comes%20to%20life%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Memorial playhouse comes to life
by Glenn Moore/TP staffMay 23, 2009

A couple from Southern California builds and donates a playhouse to Jacobson School in the memory of former student Sandra Cantu, the Tracy 8-year-old who was killed in April.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.