April 19, 2024, 06:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 518813 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #580 on: May 26, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »

I thought I'd do a little research on the Rose case before I went to bed.  This makes me think that, perhaps, MH had something sinister in mind for her daughter, and perhaps Sandra was supposed to be another "test" case.  The reports indicate that MH's little girl was sickly.

The sad life and death of Rose, Israel's Madeleine McCann
Rose Ron, aged 4, a French national

Rose, the missing French girl whose fate has kept Israel on tenterhooks

The story of a missing four-year-old French girl took a grisly turn today when Israeli police revealed their suspicions that the child had been murdered by her mother and grandfather, who were in a romantic relationship.

Rose, the little girl with haunted blue eyes and ashy blonde hair has been called the Israeli Madeleine McCann. Her photographs have filled local newspapers while the details of her family's past have scandalised the Israeli public.

Police said that the girl's grandfather, Ronnie Ron, 45, admitted to delivering a blow to the girl that killed her before stuffing her body in a suitcase and throwing it into a river near his home in the coastal town of Natanya.

Ronnie Ron was living with the girl's mother, 23-year-old Marie Pisam. The two began their relationship while Pisam was still married to Ron's son, Benjamin.

Police called the case one of the most shocking in recent history.

"I have handled many investigations, but I can't recall a single other investigation that turned all of our stomachs, in which investigators came out of briefings with tears in their eyes said," Ilan Ben Shalom, the central district police commander.

The police investigation and local media reports have revealed a complicated family history.

Rose was born in France to French-born Pisam and an Israeli man identified by his first name, Benjamin. Shortly after Rose's birth, her parents decided to travel to Israel to fulfill Benjamin's wish to meet, for the first time, his biological father Ronnie Ron. Ron, however, appeared more interested in Pisam. The two reportedly fell in love, and Pisam remained in Israel with Ron, while her husband returned to France with Rose.

Over the next two years Benjamin had difficulty raising his daughter and transferred her to a string of institutions in France.

Meanwhile, Pisam and Ron decided to wed and had two sons together. In 2007 they discovered that Rose, then three years old, had been hospitalised after allegedly suffering abuse at the hands of her father.

The two fought for custody of the girl, and later that year brought her to live with them in Israel.

A friend of the family said that Ron and Pisam felt they were headed towards "reunification" and that they hoped their family would soon have a happy ending. Rose, however, displayed severe behavioral problems from her reported history of abuse. She could not communicate in French or Hebrew, and had difficulty with basic motor skills.

Confronted with the difficulties of the girl, the couple decided to give her to Ron’s mother, Vivian, who cared for her for several months before insisting that another arrangement be made.

In May of 2008, Ron and Vivian had a bitter fight, after which Ron packed Rose's belongings in a bag and took the child home with him. It was the last time that Vivian saw the little girl.

Three months later, after repeated calls to Ron and Pisam, Vivian decided to approach authorities and report the girl as missing. Earlier this month, police began a widespread investigation into the case.

Police said that they are positive that Ron and Pisam are involved in the disappearance of Rose, but are still questioning the couple. During his interrogation, Ron recanted his initial testimony several times, telling police various versions of the story in which he sold the girl to Arabs in the Palestinian Authority or to a family abroad.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article4612469.ece

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47:40 PM »

The similarities between these 2 cases cannot be ignored, in my opinion!
When I read the suitcase in the river I about swallowed my tongue!
And I wonder HOW MH even learned of this story in the first place??
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #582 on: May 27, 2009, 02:59:07 AM »

Sorry Monkeys - I walking in through the back door. I just read " Blinks" breaking news - of MH having a Son. The Son part is not as disturbing as Judy being in Oregon since Sandra was Missing.
I chose my chase words on google - and Used: Grants Pass Oregon Religious Cults Child Abuse - I came upon this Blog.

http://bitchspot.jadedragononline.com/?p=259

Fundamentalist is the Key here. That is what the Lawless represent within their so called Charade of a Church " Clover Road".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/mar/31/usa2
Two followers of a fundamentalist Christian church that favours faith healing over conventional medicine are to be prosecuted for manslaughter after their daughter died of a treatable infection.
Carl and Raylene Worthington were indicted by a grand jury in Oregon's Clackamas county following the death of their 15-month-old daughter Ava this month.
The toddler died of bronchial pneumonia and a blood infection, according to the state medical examiner's office — both conditions that could have been treated with antibiotics.
The parents, who surrendered to police on Friday, are members of the Followers of Christ, a fundamentalist church in Oregon with about 1,500 members. They were released on $250,000 (£126,000) bail.
The church was at the centre of controversy in the 1990s after the deaths of several children attracted the attention of the authorities.
It led to the passage of legislation in Oregon that repealed the right to a religious beliefs defence in cases of manslaughter, homicide and child abuse.
Since the passage of the law in 1999, according to authorities in Oregon, there have been no incidents of child neglect involving the church.
The Worthingtons are the first members of the church to face criminal charges for failing to seek medical attention for a gravely ill child. If convicted they could serve six years in prison for manslaughter and up to a year for criminal mistreatment.
The couple's son died in August 2001. A police investigation into the death was closed after family members said the child had been stillborn and was three months premature.
Despite the passage of the law and the tight-knit nature of the congregation, there are some indications of high infant mortality among the group.
The church has a private cemetery south of Oregon City. There, markers indicate that more than half a dozen children have died of unspecified causes since the passage of the legislation nine years ago.

The Followers of Christ has its origins in the Pentecostal movement of the late 19th century.
---------
my opinion
 Fundamentalists are not divided/nor labeled by type of Christianity or by any religion - where they be Baptist, Pentecostal etc.. Definition of Fundamentalist is " Independent"  you all do remember Hitler. Just depends on who's side your on.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fundamentalist
fun·da·men·tal·ism  (fnd-mntl-zm)
n.
1. A usually religious movement or point of view characterized by a return to fundamental principles, by rigid adherence to those principles, and often by intolerance of other views and opposition to secularism

http://www.getreligion.org/?p=3121 ( snipped)
Long ago, during my days in the Church-State Studies program at Baylor University, I took a course on contemporary religious movements and “cults.”

The word “cult” is much like the word “fundamentalist.” One person’s cult is another person’s “sect” or another’s freethinking religious movement. And, you know what? That’s absolutely correct.

In that class, the veteran researcher on this topic stressed that there are sociological definitions of the word “cult” — often dealing with the role of prophetic figures who claim radical new revelations. Then there are theological definitions, in which the leaders of a religion use the word to describe those who have surrendered or radically altered major, historic doctrines in the faith.

There was a time when mainstream Christians used to pin the “c” word on Mormons, using both sociological and theological definitions. Hardly anyone does that, anymore, on the sociology side of the divide. Yet there are traditional Christian thinkers who continue to use the word “cult” to describe Mormons, due to the latter faith’s radically different doctrines about the nature of God. Click here for a column I once wrote on the struggles to understand why some people use the word “cult” in this context and others do not.

But the key is that you have to define this word, one way or another, if you are going to use it with any sense of integrity.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #583 on: May 27, 2009, 04:06:42 AM »

Less than 2 yrs ago myself and fiance were thinking about moving West - and he had opportunity's within his career to choose certain cities - that he could transfer. And Washington, Oregon were two States that were available for him. I researched both areas and found through a very well known site on the web " City Data" that both States were very deep into Religion.
From City Data - I found this link on Grant's Pass - 121 comments
http://www.city-data.com/forum/oregon/139302-grants-pass-odd.html

That Masses lived in these areas that even in smaller area's were contained with LDS Religion - that it is almost more common law than LE itself. That Coffee is practically a SIN and that purchasing alcohol is only available within " certain markets" and it quite restricted. Due to Religion.  I always thought that US Citizens had equality if you want to Drink Coffee or a Cocktail - Ah you pretty much could as long as you were of legal age. Not so much in some of these areas.
I am sure you have seen the Deep Hallmark type commercials and think its a Greeting Card Company sponsor and then see at the end - its Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints. That life is Bliss and filled with picnics and daisy's and Norman Rockwell Living.
Funny I have never seen a Commercial that Promotes - being Jewish, Protestant as " If your in need of a Perfect life ~ Come on Over" .. WE offer you a life of Perfect ..Just call the 800 number. " Are you kidding me". This is why I myself do not go to church. My belief's are mine. I don't have to sit and be mind washed "to believe"  that is within a controlled/commentated commissary- all opinionated words by One person. To me that does not make sense. 

I understand that not all Churches are Cults and all that. That most mid America is considered the Bible Belt - I know this. It is not my gig. Never has been. I don't like it. I do not feel that Religion should ever impede on " Personal Beliefs and or Choices within a Person's Life" That your not allowed to.. Or if you ever do .. Your doomed to hell. Where it be Divorce or whatever .. I find it ridiculous. JMO. If " IF" your a institution of Christianity why would you then be a Fair Weather belief system? Your either all or nothing does not work with me. I always thought that God was a pretty cool guy .. and He can bend and can handle a lot. Most of all, I think HE only want's whats Best for Us to make this Grand Circus we live within  - A Front Row Seat..right. So He would not defy us and say if you married the wrong person and made a mistake - YOU have to live them forever and ever ..even though Your in Hell...  that's not God, Thats Religion talking.
That's my Peace.

But Some people Can't Find their WAY - Unless they are being Instructed. And some people are Born innocent as babies and Born into a family that are of strict " Beliefs" and have no choice but to be raised within this " family". YET there is always within a certain age " Choice" ..to continue or to Bail.  Yet with Melissa Huckaby and her Past -saying she wanted to commit suicide in 6th grade " Tells a Tale All too Huge" .. maybe she wanted to leave "mentally" and knew she was out numbered.

A very very FUBAR family. If she wanted to kill herself at 10,11 yrs old - What does that say about her family? Where was the " STRONG" Love and superhuman Religious Connection that they shoved down her throat since the day she was born ? That she was a perfect child because she went to church and could recite what she had been told over and over over by her Grandfather - brainwashed " Who has no legitimate Past as a Pastor" . I find a lot of Anarchy within this Family. Not just within MH but by Lane/Connies Kids.
Drugs, infidelity and lies and deceit. She MH has prob been told all Her Life as long as your submissive and keep the secrets your Golden. A cheap Facade for the Price of God's Will - Yet who had to pay the Price of this Twisted BS Family

Sandra Cantu = an innocent perfect child  an angelic monkey

Well I have to say that for all the Lawless who Hide and Filter ` YET still stand in total Arrogance - Your payment was Due many years ago.
As My Pops always says

May you be in heaven half an hour before the Devil knows you're dead

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: May 27, 2009, 09:49:07 AM »

How horrible for little Rose Ron...I had not heard of this case before...
the suitcase? Sandra in a suitcase?  <<<<shivers>>>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: May 27, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »

O/T

If you have not done so please sign the petition - Tori's law, to have the Amber Alert system changed.  If we can get things changed in Canada then the US will likely also review their Alert system.  There are currently 31, 799 signatures.  It is being taken to Parliament this afternoon.  Please take the time to sign. it.http://www.petitiononline.com/vict888/petition.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning system 'fatally flawed,' creator says
CHILD SAFETY: Red tape has rendered Amber Alert 'ineffective,' advocate says
Posted By PATRICK MALONEY, SUN MEDIA
Posted 2 hours ago

The Amber Alert system is "fatally flawed" and in dire need of changes, warns the American child-safety advocate who helped create the original program.

Marc Klaas is particularly critical of the rule that apparently stopped Woodstock police from invoking an Amber Alert after Victoria "Tori" Stafford's April 8 disappearance -- the need for a description of a suspect vehicle.

"In a stranger (kidnapping) or an overtly predatory scenario, the perpetrator is going to take steps to cover his tracks," Klaas said from California.

"Therefore, it's incredibly unlikely you'll be able to get that information.

"It excludes the vast majority of children who need the Amber Alert the most."

Klaas, whose daughter Polly was kidnapped from a 1993 slumber party and killed, was a renowned child-safety advocate by the time nine-year-old Amber Hagerman was abducted from an Arlington, Texas, parking lot in 1996. He later helped her family develop the first Amber Alert program, which has spread across the U. S. and Canada.

But the "red tape" created since has rendered it ineffective, Klaas said, noting many of the high-profile child abductions -- Elizabeth Smart and Adam Walsh, for examples -- wouldn't have qualified for an Amber Alert.

Klaas has become increasingly critical in recent months, largely because of the kidnapping of a California child: Two men tied up a family, ransacked their home and took a young child -- but an Amber Alert wasn't issued immediately because no one could describe the abductors' vehicle, he said.

"It's astonishing."

Vehicle descriptions are most likely in cases of family abductions, which are generally the least dangerous, Klaas said.

"It's a fatal flaw. I'm really concerned that the children that need this kind of response the most are the children least served by it."
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: May 27, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »

Good Mornin' Monkeys!
As most of us have, I have been thinking a great deal about the latest turn of events!  Here's a different idea/theory I thought of.  Now, I don't believe this to be fact - but wanted to throw this up to the monkeys for a look-see....

Is MH acting completely ALONE????....
What if MH is taking the blame under threat that her child/ren will be harmed if she does not say it was her and only her?

I'm curious to know (among many things):
Where Pastor Lawless was during the time of Sandra's kidnapping/murder???
What was Connie doing?
Why would Sandra's older sister need to babysit with Connie right there?
How did MH know the story of Rose?
Why would she repeat the method of getting rid of the body?
Why did that former boyfriend threaten to hurt/kill Pastor/Grampa Lawless?
Was he jealous because he discovered some twisted sexual affair???

Here is part of the note where she writes about her grandfather

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »

Good Mornin' Monkeys!
As most of us have, I have been thinking a great deal about the latest turn of events!  Here's a different idea/theory I thought of.  Now, I don't believe this to be fact - but wanted to throw this up to the monkeys for a look-see....

What if MH is taking the blame under threat that her child/ren will be harmed if she does not say it was her and only her?

What was Connie doing?
(IMAGE SNIPPED)

All good questions, LM.  The problem I see, though, is that the premise is based on the truthfulness of MH's statements in that note.  I don't find her to be a particularly truthful person.  And I don't particularly believe they are true.

I've been brainstorming (to some extent) Rose's story and the MH connection.  In my mind, there are a lot of potential similarities that extend way beyond the method used to hide Sandra's body.  For example, in the Rose case, the little child was disabled from withstanding years of abuse.  While I don't believe the motive for the murder was ever really established, she was the only one of I believe 3 children that were murdered.  Was she murdered because she was a "burden?"  An embarrassment?  An "attention getter?"  All interesting questions considering the unanimous reports indicating that MH's daughter was sickly and, perhaps, not as "perfect" as other children.  Nonetheless, this raises some very interesting questions about MH's motive.

The mental similarities may also be profound.  Consider MH's family.  Not necessarily a model of support.  Perhaps her grandfather and grandmother "fell all over" Sandra, but constantly talked down to her about her own child. We don't know what went on behind closed doors.  We don't know what occurred while Sandra was visiting the child.  But perhaps Sandra was intended as another "test" case, and the real focus of MH's ire and contempt was her own daughter.  That would seemingly fit the Rose case.

Of course, this is all speculation and theory.  Anything is possible, and nothing in this case surprises me.  But I will say one thing--I think MH's mental issues run deep, and I think we will learn in time that the similarities with the Rose case, and the influence it had on MH, run far deeper that what is gleaned from the surface.  I wont even rule out the possibility of a "twisted sexual affair" you allude to, and I think we're thinking on the same page with that.  Blink's bombshell yesterday about the 18 month old son raises SERIOUS questions there in my mind.

Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: May 27, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »

Did MH say she acted alone or did the police decide this ? 
Good Mornin' Klaas & Blink
I was wondering...
Do you think it might be a good idea to start a thread/vine focusing in on the Oregon/Calif Lawless Family connection?

Grants Pass
That weird compound
Donald Lawless...
All come to mind.
  LM

Ya know, I do- What a Good Idea, that way we can keep the logistics seperate, the connection thread has so much data on it. I feel like a dum dum, but then again, I dont think we had a clue how convoluded this would get.
Thanks Lone
B

Please provide link.  Where you go, I will follow !  Blink - I think you gave everyone a stroke the other day with the news of the young unknown male toddler !
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: May 27, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »

Did MH say she acted alone or did the police decide this ? 
Good Mornin' Klaas & Blink
I was wondering...
Do you think it might be a good idea to start a thread/vine focusing in on the Oregon/Calif Lawless Family connection?

Grants Pass
That weird compound
Donald Lawless...
All come to mind.
  LM

Ya know, I do- What a Good Idea, that way we can keep the logistics seperate, the connection thread has so much data on it. I feel like a dum dum, but then again, I dont think we had a clue how convoluded this would get.
Thanks Lone
B

Please provide link.  Where you go, I will follow !  Blink - I think you gave everyone a stroke the other day with the news of the young unknown male toddler !

O do spread the word!! Lone is doing great work here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5225.0
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: May 27, 2009, 11:17:15 PM »

Thanks Blink!

This precious child skipped her way right into my heart and this case....has rocked me to my core.
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: May 28, 2009, 12:57:56 AM »

Hi everyone, haven't been on here in awhile so I don't know if this was already found in the Lawless people searches.

You know how these people change their names initials around well I found a Clane Lawless connected to Clifford, Connie & family but the age of this Clane lawless is 31.  I wonder who this person might be?

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD  LANE

Associated names:
LAWLESS, LANE C
LAWLESS, LANE L
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLOR, LANE

TRACY, CA
LIVERMORE, CA
SAN JOSE, CA

* HUGHES, JONI  IRENE (Age 41)
    * LAWLESS, CLANE (Age 31)
    * LAWLESS, LANE  PASTR
    * LAWLESS, PSTR  LANE
    * LAWLESS, CONNIE  L (Age 67)

LAWLESS, LANE  PASTR
Associated names:
LAWLESS, L C
LAWLESS, PSTR LANE

TRACY, CA   

* LAWLESS, CLIFFORD  LANE (Age 67)
    * LAWLESS, CLANE (Age 31)
    * LAWLESS, CONNIE  L (Age 67)
    * LAWLESS, PSTR  LANE
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »

Good Mornin' Monkeys!

What was Connie doing?

Here is part of the note where she writes about her grandfather

This is a nice piece of evidence !  How did you get the note ?  I like your questions and feel the same way.  I think Melissa is a keen manipulator - more like passive aggressive.  Someone needs to talk to this boyfriend and get the scoop.  He is probably under gag order too.  I'm just looking forward to her plea - that will probably be the next bomb shell.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: May 28, 2009, 12:50:56 PM »

Good Mornin' Sacsayhuan!
Just to answer your question regarding the photo/letter...
It's a screen shot taken form ABC.
It was released prior to the Gag order and I saved as much info/photos as I could find at the time, because I knew it might not be available for long.   That's how these things seem to go...
Wish we had Florida's Sunshine Laws in Calif!
  Lm
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: May 29, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »

Less than 2 yrs ago myself and fiance were thinking about moving West - and he had opportunity's within his career to choose certain cities - that he could transfer. And Washington, Oregon were two States that were available for him. I researched both areas and found through a very well known site on the web " City Data" that both States were very deep into Religion.
From City Data - I found this link on Grant's Pass - 121 comments
http://www.city-data.com/forum/oregon/139302-grants-pass-odd.html

That Masses lived in these areas that even in smaller area's were contained with LDS Religion - that it is almost more common law than LE itself. That Coffee is practically a SIN and that purchasing alcohol is only available within " certain markets" and it quite restricted. Due to Religion.  I always thought that US Citizens had equality if you want to Drink Coffee or a Cocktail - Ah you pretty much could as long as you were of legal age. Not so much in some of these areas.
I am sure you have seen the Deep Hallmark type commercials and think its a Greeting Card Company sponsor and then see at the end - its Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints. That life is Bliss and filled with picnics and daisy's and Norman Rockwell Living.
Funny I have never seen a Commercial that Promotes - being Jewish, Protestant as " If your in need of a Perfect life ~ Come on Over" .. WE offer you a life of Perfect ..Just call the 800 number. " Are you kidding me". This is why I myself do not go to church. My belief's are mine. I don't have to sit and be mind washed "to believe"  that is within a controlled/commentated commissary- all opinionated words by One person. To me that does not make sense. 

I understand that not all Churches are Cults and all that. That most mid America is considered the Bible Belt - I know this. It is not my gig. Never has been. I don't like it. I do not feel that Religion should ever impede on " Personal Beliefs and or Choices within a Person's Life" That your not allowed to.. Or if you ever do .. Your doomed to hell. Where it be Divorce or whatever .. I find it ridiculous. JMO. If " IF" your a institution of Christianity why would you then be a Fair Weather belief system? Your either all or nothing does not work with me. I always thought that God was a pretty cool guy .. and He can bend and can handle a lot. Most of all, I think HE only want's whats Best for Us to make this Grand Circus we live within  - A Front Row Seat..right. So He would not defy us and say if you married the wrong person and made a mistake - YOU have to live them forever and ever ..even though Your in Hell...  that's not God, Thats Religion talking.
That's my Peace.

But Some people Can't Find their WAY - Unless they are being Instructed. And some people are Born innocent as babies and Born into a family that are of strict " Beliefs" and have no choice but to be raised within this " family". YET there is always within a certain age " Choice" ..to continue or to Bail.  Yet with Melissa Huckaby and her Past -saying she wanted to commit suicide in 6th grade " Tells a Tale All too Huge" .. maybe she wanted to leave "mentally" and knew she was out numbered.

A very very FUBAR family. If she wanted to kill herself at 10,11 yrs old - What does that say about her family? Where was the " STRONG" Love and superhuman Religious Connection that they shoved down her throat since the day she was born ? That she was a perfect child because she went to church and could recite what she had been told over and over over by her Grandfather - brainwashed " Who has no legitimate Past as a Pastor" . I find a lot of Anarchy within this Family. Not just within MH but by Lane/Connies Kids.
Drugs, infidelity and lies and deceit. She MH has prob been told all Her Life as long as your submissive and keep the secrets your Golden. A cheap Facade for the Price of God's Will - Yet who had to pay the Price of this Twisted BS Family

Sandra Cantu = an innocent perfect child  an angelic monkey

Well I have to say that for all the Lawless who Hide and Filter ` YET still stand in total Arrogance - Your payment was Due many years ago.
As My Pops always says

May you be in heaven half an hour before the Devil knows you're dead

I have a neighbor who is a "born again" fundamentalist.  She had a 4 inch long rash on her leg when I met her.  She later stated she received the rash when at someone's farm near by - I guess she wanted him to help her.  She refused to go to the doctor - which would have been $50 and receive a simple treatment, saying God would take care of it.  Three years later, I guess she prayed enough and finally the rash disappeared.

What I am wondering is what do they think of Child Birth ?  Natural and at home ?  Maybe that is the reason few people know about the ML's alleged baby boy ? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #595 on: May 30, 2009, 12:52:28 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!  We are finishing up the posters for Adji tonight, so if there is anything you would like me to put on it for you please do not forget to leave your messages and wishes in his thread here.  Thanks to everyone’s sweet words we are up to 3 posters, I have a few blanks left, so feel free to chime in!!  Thanks again!!  I will post pictures once this is all completed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.new#new

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: May 31, 2009, 08:37:54 PM »

thank you for letting me join this site...this is my first time so go easy with me...
this case has been under my skin since the get-go.  imo mh acted alone (as far as Sandra was concerned).  but really, if you were to chose to become a criminal, or to randomly start to break the law  (ya i know she had set some houses on fire and drugged everyone she can get her hands on).....ya don't just start in the deep-end of the pool...her entire family is saturated in crime/speculation in some fashion.   there is a lot more, i'm afraid.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: May 31, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

thank you for letting me join this site...this is my first time so go easy with me...
this case has been under my skin since the get-go.  imo mh acted alone (as far as Sandra was concerned).  but really, if you were to chose to become a criminal, or to randomly start to break the law  (ya i know she had set some houses on fire and drugged everyone she can get her hands on).....ya don't just start in the deep-end of the pool...her entire family is saturated in crime/speculation in some fashion.   there is a lot more, i'm afraid.

Good first post mamacrazy30, and welcome to Scared Monkeys 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 02, 2009, 01:12:19 AM »

Post Comment 116 by svl — June 1, 2009 @ 4:33 pm on Blink on Crime:
Thanks svl for the link !!!

Check out the video about the FL "child porn bust".  I just can't believe people are out there buying this stuff and worse the people making the porn and selling it !

http://www.theledger.com/
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 02, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »

Just wanted to say HI,Mamacrazy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.