March 28, 2024, 01:40:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #4 4/27/09 -  (Read 517155 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #860 on: August 12, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:45:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 12, 2009, 07:47:23 PM »

thank you nutt...i see justice moves quicker in ca than in fl
JUSTICE FOR SANDRA!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #862 on: August 12, 2009, 07:58:33 PM »

I'm really happy to see this. But my fear is that it's going to bring back some very sad times for me. I was extremely distraught over Sandra's story. I can only imagine what her family is going to go thru having to have all this in the media again.

We all love You Sandra- and are happy to see the wheels of justice churning. Praying for an indictment.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 12, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »

I'm really happy to see this. But my fear is that it's going to bring back some very sad times for me. I was extremely distraught over Sandra's story. I can only imagine what her family is going to go thru having to have all this in the media again.

We all love You Sandra- and are happy to see the wheels of justice churning. Praying for an indictment.

i feel bad for her family as well...but with the gag-order the press won't know much..only speculate.  the trial...well, thats a different situation, and i imagine it will be very hard for her parents...no one should have to go through that..Ever.  i pray for swift justice for Sandra and peace for her family....i don't know if i could be that strong. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 13, 2009, 08:12:42 AM »

i feel bad for her family as well...but with the gag-order the press won't know much..only speculate.  the trial...well, thats a different situation, and i imagine it will be very hard for her parents...no one should have to go through that..Ever.  i pray for swift justice for Sandra and peace for her family....i don't know if i could be that strong. an angelic monkey

Assuming there's an indictment, the transcripts of the Grand Jury Proceedings must be turned over to the defense.  At that point, they become public records.  However, I imagine they will be sealed, as they should be in the interests of Justice, and in accordance with what the Judge's practice has been and seems to be.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 13, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »

Assuming there's an indictment, the transcripts of the Grand Jury Proceedings must be turned over to the defense.  At that point, they become public records.  However, I imagine they will be sealed, as they should be in the interests of Justice, and in accordance with what the Judge's practice has been and seems to be.

I am afraid to know all the details.  I sense they may be more gruesome than we ever imagined.  So very sad.  I want an indictment so we can get own with the trial and sentencing.  I wonder if they will go after the death penalty if she doesn't plead guilty.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 13, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

I am afraid to know all the details.  I sense they may be more gruesome than we ever imagined.  So very sad.  I want an indictment so we can get own with the trial and sentencing.  I wonder if they will go after the death penalty if she doesn't plead guilty.

Kidnapping, aggravated criminal sexual assault of a child, murder, hiding the body(not that crazy) if this one doesn’t deserve lethal injection then I don’t know what does…….
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 13, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »

Kidnapping, aggravated criminal sexual assault of a child, murder, hiding the body(not that crazy) if this one doesn’t deserve lethal injection then I don’t know what does…….

I am so with you on that.  Cases like this are the reason why I support the death penalty.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #868 on: August 13, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

I support it too. I wish they had a special torturous death penalty though for monsters who murder innocent children. A shot in the arm and going "to sleep." seems far too easy to me.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 14, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

I support it too. I wish they had a special torturous death penalty though for monsters who murder innocent children. A shot in the arm and going "to sleep." seems far too easy to me.

Pink, I couldn't agree more.  The victims didn't just drift off to sleep.  I think they should let them drift off some, bring them back, drift off, bring them back, etc etc etc etc

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: August 17, 2009, 07:03:57 AM »

Today's Sandra's day. Please take a second to say a little prayer for her, for a Rock Solid indictment, and for Justice for this Little Angel.

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #871 on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:49 AM »

Playground Dedicated To Sandra Cantu

Volunteers, Donors Construct Playground At Jacobson Elementary School

TRACY, Calif. -- A playground built in honor of a Tracy girl who disappeared and was found dead earlier this year was officially dedicated at her elementary school Friday.

Volunteers and donors constructed the playground at Jacobson Elementary School in memory of Sandra Cantu. The 8-year-old disappeared March 27 from inside Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park. Her body was found a little more than a week later in a San Joaquin County irrigation pond.

"It's been over four months since Sandra left us, but she is definitely in our hearts. I know I think about her every day," Principal Cindy Sasser said. "Many have worked together to donate this beautiful playground ... to Jacobsen Elementary in memory of Sandra."

"Sandra's exuberance and smile will live on in the hearts and minds of its visitors, and she will never be forgotten -- not at all," Tracy schools Superintendent Jim Franco said.

Cantu's relatives were among those who turned out for the dedication ceremony. Her two siblings and friends from school were the first to play on the new playground.

http://www.kcra.com/news/20320059/detail.html
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 17, 2009, 10:45:05 AM »

Today's Sandra's day. Please take a second to say a little prayer for her, for a Rock Solid indictment, and for Justice for this Little Angel.

an angelic monkey  Prayers and Justice for Sandra and her family   an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 17, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »

Cece, thank you for posting that.  I am anxious to get back to work on researching here, but Lindsey Baum's case is taking a lot of time.  My prayers for this family as this trial is going to be heart wrenching when the details of her death are finally discussed in the open.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #874 on: August 17, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »

Waiting to see what happens today. Getting closer for justice, for Sandra and Sandra's family and friends  an angelic monkey
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 17, 2009, 03:57:19 PM »

We're minutes away. . .

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #876 on: August 17, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »

BREAKING: Melissa Huckaby indicted on five counts in connection with the murder of Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #877 on: August 17, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »

BREAKING: Melissa Huckaby indicted on five counts in connection with the murder of Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.
Thank-you
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: August 17, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!  GOD BLESS YOU SANDRA!  JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE!!!!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 17, 2009, 04:28:24 PM »

Pink, where did you find that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.