April 19, 2024, 08:34:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290593 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

POLL at the top

Tried to start the poll an hour ago but the site went down, then I forgot, lol 

Conman.....LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Anyone care to bet $100 that Oprah will cancel the Scamthony's "Under Siege" Alibi Tour?
You bet, Oprah doesn't like getting upstaged 
Maybe, as payback, the big O will offer them positions at her school...in Africa! Where there are no 24/7 news crews...no Kid(we've never found one yet)Finders, and no one cares about them. That would be fair, right?

But of course, being the Ants they are, they would turn down the position. Why, they might have to *work*! They are the Ants, they don't have to work. They just live off the profits from their dead granddaughter. They are lower than pond scum.

Before I saw slore do the perp walk,I honestly thought this whole thing was a money making scheme gone wrong.
It's all about the money.They don't want to work...ever again. 
And they probably never will work again. Do we know what Lee is up to?
Wearing knee socks with shorts, attempting to tear up signs, dumping out dog dishes full of water, kissing his wrist while lovingly say CMA, CMA. I don't know, it's just a thought. 

You forgot the silly giggling and applying blue eye shadow.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2009, 06:32:45 PM »

Okay, I was thrown out of the last darn cage so many times, I have bruises on my bruises.  Anyway, early this morning I sent an email to the family that is hosting that conference.  I explained my thoughts on the As speaking at their conference.  I also asked the tough questions about the cruise and also whether they were helping fund the defense.  Haven't heard anything yet.

You go Monkey. 

I asked them who was speaking for Caylee.

I WANT JUSTICE FOR OUR GIRL!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2009, 06:32:52 PM »

POLL at the top

Conman.....LMAO   

Can we vote for two choices?? I vote for the last two.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »

Okay, back to this conference --- I am a lady, so I will abstain from speaking to them being there, talking or even the ludicrous title of their rhetoric.
CRUISE - seriously, for a conference on murdered loved ones?  Have they no clue the crime rate on cruise ships?  Have they no clue how many people are lost and never reported, due to international waters and the ship log saying, accident?
www.projectsafecruise.blogspot.com
I think this is a good time for the same said son, to install mommy's new router.   Be back later!

Well, I hope Mr Morgan, Lenny, Yuri, and John Allen all show up on the cruise too. I bet that would put the kabosh on the question and answer segment!!!
  Josef would donate to that cause. I will make a donation for one of the guy's bar tab on that cruise. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »

Okay, I was thrown out of the last darn cage so many times, I have bruises on my bruises.  Anyway, early this morning I sent an email to the family that is hosting that conference.  I explained my thoughts on the As speaking at their conference.  I also asked the tough questions about the cruise and also whether they were helping fund the defense.  Haven't heard anything yet.

You go Monkey. 

I asked them who was speaking for Caylee.

I WANT JUSTICE FOR OUR GIRL!!!

Good job.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2009, 06:35:33 PM »

POLL at the top

Conman.....LMAO   

Can we vote for two choices?? I vote for the last two.

I voted for one month since there wasn't a choice for imminently, if not sooner.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2009, 06:35:43 PM »

Hmmm...see I coined Mike Eiglarsh as "cakeface" because he wears so much stage makeup lol   I'd have to go with Mike Brooks more due to his character than his looks.   Speaking of men, have you ladies seen DWTS - Gilles Marini or the guy from Castles, Nathan Fillion?

I'm kinda stuck on Shep......I'd feel guilty if I paid any attention to any of that eye candy.

Shep as in Smith...love him
Me too. Oh and have you ever seen his mug shot? He is still cute as a bug. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »

Anyone care to bet $100 that Oprah will cancel the Scamthony's "Under Siege" Alibi Tour?
  You are right about that No Rose. I hate Oprah almost as much as I hate the Ants.  I forgot to tell the priest I hated her too. Oh well, maybe I will remember come next year's confession. 

At least you know you're not a sociopath. That ought to hold you for another year.
Yep!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »

Okay, back to this conference --- I am a lady, so I will abstain from speaking to them being there, talking or even the ludicrous title of their rhetoric.
CRUISE - seriously, for a conference on murdered loved ones?  Have they no clue the crime rate on cruise ships?  Have they no clue how many people are lost and never reported, due to international waters and the ship log saying, accident?
I think this is a good time for the same said son, to install mommy's new router.   Be back later!

Well, I hope Mr Morgan, Lenny, Yuri, and John Allen all show up on the cruise too. I bet that would put the kabosh on the question and answer segment!!!
  Josef would donate to that cause. I will make a donation for one of the guy's bar tab on that cruise. 

Might reconsider that offer JSM, I'm pretty sure my bar tab would be astronomical if I was on a boat with the Spazzanthonys for even one afternoon.........so just saying, might need a couple of us to chip in together

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2009, 06:39:21 PM »

You are right about that No Rose. I hate Oprah almost as much as I hate the Ants.  I forgot to tell the priest I hated her too. Oh well, maybe I will remember come next year's confession. 

At least you know you're not a sociopath. That ought to hold you for another year.

My rosary bead crystals feel abused!  I cant pray hard enough for the absolute loathing I have for these people or the not so Christian thoughts of water boarding, bamboos under fingernails, bludgeoning via hammer I've had on occasion!

Same here Cappy.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2009, 06:40:42 PM »

My rosary bead crystals feel abused!  I cant pray hard enough for the absolute loathing I have for these people or the not so Christian thoughts of water boarding, bamboos under fingernails, bludgeoning via hammer I've had on occasion!

We will all need a retreat when this mess is EVER OVER!!!!!!

Sorry. I have to have a few outburts everyday. I am better now.
You are probably right Fanny Mae, if it is ever over.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »

Oh Boo. 

TRIMM!!!!! I'm going to stuff you into a sock and throw you to my dog!!!!!     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

Maybe, as payback, the big O will offer them positions at her school...in Africa! Where there are no 24/7 news crews...no Kid(we've never found one yet)Finders, and no one cares about them. That would be fair, right?

But of course, being the Ants they are, they would turn down the position. Why, they might have to *work*! They are the Ants, they don't have to work. They just live off the profits from their dead granddaughter. They are lower than pond scum.

Before I saw slore do the perp walk,I honestly thought this whole thing was a money making scheme gone wrong.
It's all about the money.They don't want to work...ever again. 
And they probably never will work again. Do we know what Lee is up to?
Wearing knee socks with shorts, attempting to tear up signs, dumping out dog dishes full of water, kissing his wrist while lovingly say CMA, CMA. I don't know, it's just a thought. 

You forgot the silly giggling and applying blue eye shadow.
And the eyeliner. How did I forget that.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

Dolce...thanks for commenting on my email to the Rieger Seminar.

I would like to throw up a block to every outlet that the A's try to spew their lies and to line their pockets.  

IMO, LE and the FBI have enough "evidence" that they have lied (under oath and on media)  and twisted the truth.  Their testimony in an Orlando court is moot.....neither side can 'use' them to testify.  So what?  Fine with the A's..they don't want to testify anyway.  

So, they are free to make money for themselves and pretend to hold their heads up high like they are respectable parents and grandparents.

I want them to be shunned at every step.  I want the truth to be known about them...disrespecting their GD, raising a murderer (by never making her accountable for her actions), condoning the murder by their daughter of their GD, making themselves rich off of the suffering and blood of their GD, letting Caylee's body rot in those woods like an animal, deliberately obstructing justice, yanking OCSO's chain, wasting LE & FBI's resources that they could have spent on helping other missing/abused children.  

I want them to be ashamed and ostracized by every decent human being.  I want them to starve to death because they can't find a job.  I want their house foreclosed on and they have to live homeless.  And I want them to attend the execution of their daughter.   Is that too much to ask?  Can't I dream?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2009, 06:50:53 PM »

Casey Anthony: Oprah Winfrey drops interview with George, Cindy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 21, 2009 6:03:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You won't see George and Cindy Anthony on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

The Anthonys will appear on CBS' "Early Show" tomorrow morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »

Hmmm...see I coined Mike Eiglarsh as "cakeface" because he wears so much stage makeup lol   I'd have to go with Mike Brooks more due to his character than his looks.   Speaking of men, have you ladies seen DWTS - Gilles Marini or the guy from Castles, Nathan Fillion?

Wait, you mean I can have Castle????????  THAT SHOW ROCKS!!!!!!!
Sassy - I will accept, but I might two time with Castle!
Since I am already in hot water for being OT - last episode of house - House goes to Wilson's house - Wilson says, of course it is you - you are the only one who would come over at 10:30 at night.  Camera pans to house, sun shining in window and again in kitchen.  Does this mean I have been micro-managing details too long when I notice these things? LOL

OT - we have cindy saying she has three children and georgie in depo saying our child........anymore slips???????  Dare I ask who is the daddy?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »

Might reconsider that offer JSM, I'm pretty sure my bar tab would be astronomical if I was on a boat with the Spazzanthonys for even one afternoon.........so just saying, might need a couple of us to chip in together

Yeah you are right Mizjay, the beer tab for me would run in to the thousands if I were on a boat with Cindy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2009, 06:52:58 PM »

After that last post Hubby has left the building.I was jumping on the couch.     

Here is the link to post.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV asks if Jose Baez bungled request for phone records from prosecution witnesses
posted by halboedeker on Apr 21, 2009 6:32:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Defense attorney Jose Baez fumbled in seeking full cell-phone records from prosecution witnesses in the Casey Anthony case, a legal analyst for WFTV-Channel 9 said tonight.

Two witnesses, meter reader Roy Kronk and Casey's former pal Amy Huizenga, are fighting Baez's request, WFTV's Kathi Belich reported tonight.

Baez's motion was unnecessary and could be counterproductive, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said in the report. Baez could have sought records earlier form cell-phone providers, Belich added. Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez's move to seek a judge's permission might mean the attorney has to show his hand. "That will force Baez to tell the court what relevance these phone records may have to the defense," Sheaffer said.

Baez also wants unlimited phone records from Casey's parents, George and Cindy. "Her parents' lawyer says they will hand them over without a subpoena, but they have no idea why Baez wants them," Belich said.

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.