April 19, 2024, 04:01:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290511 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: April 22, 2009, 05:04:19 PM »

OT Next full moon:  2009     May     9     04:03     Sat
  Are you sure there isn't one tonight 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: April 22, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

OK this post does it - is she slandering an entire forum community?   Did she just implicate a public form of being responsible for Caylee's murder.... O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Pictures and Video will prove casey did not put caylee there!!!!!!!!! There is a real monster out there name SCARED MONKEYS^^........They are mine and I still have them.........You will see them at trail!!!!

I thought she was on a boat, that's what I read on her chat, maybe her and Cindy and George are boating and Cindy is telling her what to comment on 

she's probably living in the trawler *cough* rescue skiff in the Milsteads soon to be confiscated driveway
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: April 22, 2009, 05:05:40 PM »

You mean it gonna get worse!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: April 22, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter

be sure to scroll down to the comment section
I can't stand channel 6 and Jessica D. URG! Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Crookedpast, errrr I mean ckrdpast!  Glad to have you here!

FWIW, I was lurking on Joy's site...she's talking about George Bush, FBI, Secret Service, Her depo & her lawyer and her new book.  Someone really needs to get that woman help.

thanks for the welcome---and you ALMOST got it right with the Crooked----it's actually CHECKERED
I like checkered past better.lol.sorry about that, it's the snows fault! 

This woman has been & always will be a nut that fell off the stupid tree, but yes seriously she needs to be committed, and why does she have custody of children?

She is commenting on Local6  MODS IM POSTING FOR YOUR AWARENESS:

joy wray  commented  1 minute ago

Scared Monkeys Will be shut down!

IF Nick Savage with the FBI leak info to LP and the Nancy Grace show....I dont trust them-FBI-......Thats why Im having Secret Service do the depo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my right to do that!!!!!!!!

joy wray  commented  34 minutes ago
Just pray for them and leave Caylee's name out of it ....None of this concern's you.....If you are jury than that is totaly different!

joy wray  commented  45 minutes ago
I have nothing to prove to any LOSER!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I SEARCHED and WHY??????? MABE CALL GEORGE BUSH AND ASK HIM>>>>OH I forget YOU ARE not APPROVE BUT I AM<<<<<< LOL!!!!

joy wray  commented 1 hour 6 minutes ago
None of you know us.............Dont judge you are no Jury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

joy wray  commented 4 hours 21 minutes ago
I hope you all find Jesus someday.....I pray for all of you

joy wray  commented 4 hours 28 minutes ago
Jesus was put to death for us......Casey loved her and she will spend long time in jail! For the truth to be told! You arent my father so i can speak my mind! By the way my Father is Silican Italian look that up.....From Silica not here got the point!

(My personal remark:  Nooooooooooooooooo!!!)  Questa folle donna non può essere italiano   Translation:  This crazy woman cannot be Italian!)

joy wray  commented 4 hours 33 minutes ago
Casey loved caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joy wray  commented 4 hours 42 minutes ago
That why i have a lawyer,,,,,,,,,,, and you dont!!!!! Alot of you arent part of the case,,,,,So go spend time with youre kids if you are lucky enough to have them!!!!! Casey will get a fair trial!!!!! If knew the Mr.Bush and sent info about the case! Thats why the will interview me!!!!Did you people go to school or you just brian dead!

joy wray  commented 5 hours 5 minutes ago
All of you need to get a life,,,, trashling stop digging in the Anthonys Trash can!!!!! LOL

joy wray  commented 5 hours 15 minutes ago
For Jim info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I spoke with the Fbi on Monday and I have an Lawyer an the depo may be out soon!He is req I get intreview by the Secret Service,he is doing that soon! This is nothing to brag about!!!! You dont know me or my family! or Even the Anthonys ..................People need to stop with the games!!!!!

joy wray  commented 5 hours 56 minutes ago
Most of you have no idea whats going on this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Anthonys are good people ,,give them a break they didnt hurt Caylee.....Look Ive have photos before the body was found the same spot!!!!! I get threats everyday if I speak!But the Jesus Christ Will protect us from crazy people!

(Yea she tried to give them to LE with that same line at the recovery crime scene -caught on tape & they knew she was lying)

What kinda Bat Chit is she now?
Ask her how her psych eval is coming. Tell her to go make a photo purse, or make a new binder with sharpie notes scribbled all over the front . Tell her Blink says hey it is Earth day, why doesn't she come back to it?

Yeesh
B

Blink, the Earth comment made tea come out of my nose.  Was not expecting that , but thank you for the chuckle.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 22, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »

Who is she referring to Tony P "problem solvers"?

Better not be my buds, them's fightin words.
B

BLINK, I believe so & she's got things screwed up in her pea brain a thousand ways to Sunday.   She's now upset with the FBI who she hounded supposedly for getting threats blah blah blah so now she has the Secret Service in her corner.    O madonna mia Rolling Eyes

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: April 22, 2009, 05:06:22 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

Why would you consider suicide if you were so sure that Caylee was still alive?
I call Bullsnit.

I am sure they won't ask her that................that would ruin her SUICIDE BS

You know Cindy probably got worried George was gonna get too much attention.
Sometimes I wonder if they are really from our planet.
They aren't, and I wish that their planet would call them back home.    Go GramaMonkey and Blink 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: April 22, 2009, 05:07:08 PM »

Thanks...i do remember her now...UGGG, what is she doing on this blog anyway, doesnt she have some important thing to do, like hold up more signs at the CBS studios....
It makes me sick to think the A.s getting $60,000 and dinners and conway tagging along...disgusting

I was out of the cage for a while and must have missed this!!  They got 60K for the interview?  Please say it's not true!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: April 22, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »

OK this post does it - is she slandering an entire forum community?   Did she just implicate a public form of being responsible for Caylee's murder.... O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

Pictures and Video will prove casey did not put caylee there!!!!!!!!! There is a real monster out there name SCARED MONKEYS^^........They are mine and I still have them.........You will see them at trail!!!!

Holy Crap!!!   Maybe we should we forward her comment to OCSD?  I bet they would like to have a little talk with Joy!!    

Wow.I can tell you it is approaching beer thirty rather quickly from my side.
No body in their right mind would make such outlandish claims.Pitiful. 
Can you imagine LE trying to talk to her?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: April 22, 2009, 05:08:13 PM »

B
Who is Tony P 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: April 22, 2009, 05:08:23 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter

be sure to scroll down to the comment section
joy wray commented 1 minute ago
IF Nick Savage with the FBI leak info to LP and the Nancy Grace show....I dont trust them-FBI-......Thats why Im having Secret Service do the depo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my right to do that!!!!!!!!  When does this crackpot ever sleep 

Seriously,is there something in the water in that neighborhood?Or is she just pretending to be that stupid?

What is she talking about ScaredMonkeys for? 

I feel like I stepped off the bus in Crazy Town. 
What the heck is going on around here today? 
Crazy town...that is so funny...have been laughing outloud at my desk most of the day.  My co workers think I am having too much fun...little do they know it's crazy town in here today.  Hi, Trimm.  Hope devil dog was good on his/her walk today.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: April 22, 2009, 05:08:35 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile
SRIEGER243@att.net

Thanks, Doselady, for both of your replies...  I have already sent a note to the conference via the "contact us" form, but now I will send a note to the above addy too Smile  Thanks again!!

Just keep banging us with that stick. I saw your last post but I was banging pots and pans acting like I was cooking a big meal preparing magnificent cuisine for my family.

FannyMae...You are so dang sweet!!   I'd like to hit the Ant's and Joy with that stick!!!!!  Whatcha making?

Frozen General Tso's Chicken over steamed rice and steamed brocolli.
(Hardly broke a sweat.)

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »

She needs to go back to grade school.     

Holy Crap!!!   Maybe we should we forward her comment to OCSD?  I bet they would like to have a little talk with Joy!!    
Can't wait to see them at TRAIL, Joy.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »

What a nut case.   

A Nut Case?

RIP Sweet Puppy
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

LP  talks about Joy in this Chat.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

Hey Muffy.
I was actually wondering about the full moon.How funny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: April 22, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »

Wow.I can tell you it is approaching beer thirty rather quickly from my side.
No body in their right mind would make such outlandish claims.Pitiful. 
Can you imagine LE trying to talk to her?
I know I'm ready for some Baileys 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: April 22, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

Thanks...i do remember her now...UGGG, what is she doing on this blog anyway, doesnt she have some important thing to do, like hold up more signs at the CBS studios....
It makes me sick to think the A.s getting $60,000 and dinners and conway tagging along...disgusting

I was out of the cage for a while and must have missed this!!  They got 60K for the interview?  Please say it's not true!!

That interview wasn't worth 2 cents.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1117 on: April 22, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »

joy wray commented 6 minutes ago
I have pictures of the woods and the same spot where Caylee body was found ......Casey did not put her there..................My pictures will prove it in court!

Wow...and she is on both the prosecution and defense witness lists that we have seen already.  Who knew? Apparently only Joy and her buddy Bush.  She is blabbering about talking to the secret service as well because she knows too much and her life is in danger.

I personally love this comment in resposne to her:

jesusluvsU commented 9 minutes ago
Joy, you seem to be full of anger. Perhaps a medication check will show that a prescription needs filling.

Scary to think she is on the witness list for the State - I hope they keep some sort of track of her and her internet posts - she clearly has some mental issues.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: April 22, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

LP  talks about Joy in this Chat.

In a good way - or in a bad way??   Does he think she's nuts?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: April 22, 2009, 05:11:48 PM »

B
Who is Tony P 

Padilla. Seriously,I have no clue.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.