April 19, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290528 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: April 22, 2009, 05:26:58 PM »

Desi,Take care of yourself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: April 22, 2009, 05:27:36 PM »

Hi Sassy! Hello to all the Monkeys, and WELCOME to all the new monkeys that I missed!

To all the new monkeys:

P.S. Sorry I didn't personally welcome you!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: April 22, 2009, 05:28:12 PM »

newest post on Local6    

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Why dont you freaks from Scared monkeys get a life ,,,,,, bec you dont have one!

Lock the doors, lock the windows...koolaid is spewing at us!

I think SunnyinTx should go over and tell her to"Put on her big girl panties and get over it" 

oh  lordy don't tempt me! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: April 22, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »

Thanks...i do remember her now...UGGG, what is she doing on this blog anyway, doesnt she have some important thing to do, like hold up more signs at the CBS studios....
It makes me sick to think the A.s getting $60,000 and dinners and conway tagging along...disgusting

I was out of the cage for a while and must have missed this!!  They got 60K for the interview?  Please say it's not true!!

That interview wasn't worth 2 cents.   

Did they really get that much money?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: April 22, 2009, 05:31:28 PM »

Who is she referring to Tony P "problem solvers"?

Better not be my buds, them's fightin words.
B
Who is Tony P 

Padilla. Seriously,I have no clue.   

Doesn't Leonard Padilla have a nephew named...Tony Padilla???...who bonded Casey out.
Thanks, you're right.

Hey do I get a bonus beer for guessing Padilla?   

Yep - you deserve one!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: April 22, 2009, 05:33:40 PM »

newest post on Local6    

Why dont you freaks from Scared monkeys get a life ,,,,,, bec you dont have one!

I think SunnyinTx should go over and tell her to"Put on her big girl panties and get over it" 

You go girl, my adorable panties already made it over there....not sure but she's slowing down for some reason, maybe the white coats arrived at her door! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 22, 2009, 05:35:51 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends

Saw this on Click Orlando and wanted to share.  It might have already been  posted.  Sorry in advance if it has.

No More Air Time for the Anthony's.....Petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/851674974

Thank you Danabar

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: April 22, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »

OK this post does it - is she slandering an entire forum community?   Did she just implicate a public form of being responsible for Caylee's murder.... O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

Pictures and Video will prove casey did not put caylee there!!!!!!!!! There is a real monster out there name SCARED MONKEYS^^........They are mine and I still have them.........You will see them at trail!!!!

Foly Huck!  WTH is she saying that we are the monsters?  Are they now pointing the bus at the monkeys?

I feel like I couple coming at me already.That one will have to get in line. 
If the Anthonys had any sense they'd try to shut that woman up before someone really gets upset.

LOL    Ok so are we getting on our white horses so we can see her at the "trail"   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: April 22, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »

OK this post does it - is she slandering an entire forum community?   Did she just implicate a public form of being responsible for Caylee's murder.... O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

Pictures and Video will prove casey did not put caylee there!!!!!!!!! There is a real monster out there name SCARED MONKEYS^^........They are mine and I still have them.........You will see them at trail!!!!

Holy Crap!!!   Maybe we should we forward her comment to OCSD?  I bet they would like to have a little talk with Joy!!    

I would like to have a little "talk" with her................

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: April 22, 2009, 05:37:04 PM »

she sure cant spell...she is crazy, no wonder she hangs with Cindy....they are all crazy.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: April 22, 2009, 05:37:50 PM »

Who is she referring to Tony P "problem solvers"?

Better not be my buds, them's fightin words.
B
Who is Tony P 

Padilla. Seriously,I have no clue.   

Doesn't Leonard Padilla have a nephew named...Tony Padilla???...who bonded Casey out.
Thanks, you're right.

Hey do I get a bonus beer for guessing Padilla?   

Yep - you deserve one!

(have to post it in disguise, don't want to get into s..t with Klaas.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: April 22, 2009, 05:38:01 PM »

Thanks...i do remember her now...UGGG, what is she doing on this blog anyway, doesnt she have some important thing to do, like hold up more signs at the CBS studios....
It makes me sick to think the A.s getting $60,000 and dinners and conway tagging along...disgusting

I was out of the cage for a while and must have missed this!!  They got 60K for the interview?  Please say it's not true!!

That interview wasn't worth 2 cents.   

Did they really get that much money?

Jesse...come back and tell us where you got that info please.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: April 22, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »

she sure cant spell...she is crazy, no wonder she hangs with Cindy....they are all crazy.

Well, she is right about one thing.............I will be at the trial.............but from the looks of her criminal record just posted, she may be sharing a cell with KC by that time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 22, 2009, 05:39:38 PM »

newest post on Local6    

You go girl, my adorable panties already made it over there....not sure but she's slowing down for some reason, maybe the white coats arrived at her door! 

hahahahaha...I don't want to sign up anyplace, darn it.......but you are right she seems to have gone away...for the time being anyway.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1154 on: April 22, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »

newest post on Local6    

They better soon before something bad happens with this woman
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: April 22, 2009, 05:40:57 PM »

I thought she was on a boat, that's what I read on her chat, maybe her and Cindy and George are boating and Cindy is telling her what to comment on 

she's probably living in the trawler *cough* rescue skiff in the Milsteads soon to be confiscated driveway

Good afternoon, monkeys!

I sure hope that someone with the ability to get in touch with LE/FBI will let them know about Joy's writings and that they will go after her for the proof she professes to have!

She was on Suburban every day after Caylee was discovered.   She finally couldnt resist & tried to claim Tim Miller was lying that the woods were under water in August, she was there - she knows of course     They dismissed her then & knew she was lying.  Somewhere there must be footage that Phil Keaton from Foxnews took of her crossing the line to make this claim to a few detectives that were by a police car & then when reporters tried to ask her questions she got snippy - I will try to locate it.   They are extremely aware of her.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: April 22, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »

joy wray commented 38 minutes ago
Thats why I have a lawyer he has the photos and tape 2.........u guys are nobodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: April 22, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »

Hearing rescheduled in
Anthony case

Last Edited: Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 12:19 PM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 12:17 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A May 7 motion hearing in the Anthony case has been rescheduled.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland was set to hear an emergency motion for protective order on that date. Casey Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, originally filed the motion on March 11.

The hearing has been rescheduled for May 28 at 10 a.m.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/042209motion_hearing_rescheduled

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: April 22, 2009, 05:43:08 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony Ditch Oprah for CBS "Early Show"
April 22, 2009 by saul relative   saul relative  Published Content: 1,285 Total Views:

Why Did They Choose Maggie Rodriguez Over Oprah?
It was announced Tuesday evening that George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of murdered 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, will not be appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in the near future. The episode, which was to air in May, was being promoted the first national interview with the grandparents since the remains of Caylee Anthony were found in December. Instead, George and Cindy Anthony appeared on CBS' "Early Show" in segments airing Wednesday and Thursday.

A spokesperson for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" told Hal Beodeker of the Orlando Sentinel Tuesday: "Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time."

So what happened?

How is it that Oprah Winfrey, the Queen of daytime television, was pre-empted by CBS? Was there money involved? According to the "Early Show," George and Cindy Anthony took advantage of a fee trip to New York (as opposed to a free trip to Chicago) to speak with Maggie Rodriguez and the "Early Show." The "Early Show" or CBS reportedly was not paying George and Cindy Anthony for pictures or video.
So how did CBS scoop Oprah Winfrey? Maggie Rodriguez told Hal Boedeker that the "Early Show" had been working for months to get the Anthonys to do an interview and had contacted them and their lawyer, Brad Conway, many times. "I don't know their dealings with Oprah," Rodriguez told the Sentinel television critic.

Maggie Rodriguez interviewed George and Cindy Anthony with their family lawyer, Conway, present. The interview, which centers around the aired in two segments on the "Early Show."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1673934/george_and_cindy_anthony_ditch_oprah.html?cat=2
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: April 22, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

I'm sure George Bush wants info on this case 

She is so full of it..................if she knows people in high places, she should get herself out of criminal court............duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.