April 19, 2024, 02:44:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290567 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2009, 06:54:11 PM »

Okay, back to this conference --- I am a lady, so I will abstain from speaking to them being there, talking or even the ludicrous title of their rhetoric.
CRUISE - seriously, for a conference on murdered loved ones?  Have they no clue the crime rate on cruise ships?  Have they no clue how many people are lost and never reported, due to international waters and the ship log saying, accident?
www.projectsafecruise.blogspot.com
I think this is a good time for the same said son, to install mommy's new router.   Be back later!

Well, I hope Mr Morgan, Lenny, Yuri, and John Allen all show up on the cruise too. I bet that would put the kabosh on the question and answer segment!!!
  Josef would donate to that cause. I will make a donation for one of the guy's bar tab on that cruise. 

Might reconsider that offer JSM, I'm pretty sure my bar tab would be astronomical if I was on a boat with the Spazzanthonys for even one afternoon.........so just saying, might need a couple of us to chip in together

Yeah you are right Mizjay, the beer tab for me would run in to the thousands if I were on a boat with Cindy.

High fiver on that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »

Good evening Monkeys -- I saw the post earlier from CC on ZG -- great job on that CC.  Here is a link to more information on ZG which took Blink's work a little further.  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395519/Info-on-a-Zenaida-My-Space-Created-by-Casey-Anthony

I also wanted to add two things to the timeline

On June 12 which CC did post was a computer search --
11:15 pm searches on HP desktop computer reunion.com for "Zenaida Gonzalez" age 25 and USSearch.com for "Zenaida Fernandez", Jacksonville, FL; for Zanny on Myspace and a People Search for Zanie with minage 22 and maxage 26 (p. 935, forensics report from S. Cawn, p. 9-10)

I found it interesting that there was a particular type of ZG that was searched -- one with a minimum age of 22 and maximum age of 26, or in one search age 25 --

In March when there were a lot of searches being done at the desktop, I found one on March 6 which was interesting --
2:49 pm google search performed on Anthony desktop for "hide + myspace" (p. 2669)
2:52 pm google search performed on Anthony desktop for "hide + blog" (p. 2669)
I guess I am wondering if this was done to hide or mask the ZG myspace page? 

You guys have been a riot today. 

Maybe so Pooky.Interesting. 

In one word...premeditation

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2009, 06:55:01 PM »

Oh Boo. 

TRIMM!!!!! I'm going to stuff you into a sock and throw you to my dog!!!!!     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2009, 06:56:40 PM »

POLL at the top

Tried to start the poll an hour ago but the site went down, then I forgot, lol 

Conman.....LMAO   

Woot woot! I coined him that within a week after he started babbling on behalf of the Anthonys...little did we know how befitting it was

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »

Casey Anthony: Oprah Winfrey drops interview with George, Cindy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 21, 2009 6:03:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You won't see George and Cindy Anthony on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

The Anthonys will appear on CBS' "Early Show" tomorrow morning.

Wonder if CBS is paying and Oprah didn't pay them? Either way I won't watch their sorry arses on CBS or anywhere else.

I think it is funny though. Oprah may have a little vendetta on the Ants now and the Opraholics may turn into thinking like us monkeys. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2009, 06:57:39 PM »

Dolce...thanks for commenting on my email to the Rieger Seminar.

I would like to throw up a block to every outlet that the A's try to spew their lies and to line their pockets.  

IMO, LE and the FBI have enough "evidence" that they have lied (under oath and on media)  and twisted the truth.  Their testimony in an Orlando court is moot.....neither side can 'use' them to testify.  So what?  Fine with the A's..they don't want to testify anyway.  

So, they are free to make money for themselves and pretend to hold their heads up high like they are respectable parents and grandparents.

I want them to be shunned at every step.  I want the truth to be known about them...disrespecting their GD, raising a murderer (by never making her accountable for her actions), condoning the murder by their daughter of their GD, making themselves rich off of the suffering and blood of their GD, letting Caylee's body rot in those woods like an animal, deliberately obstructing justice, yanking OCSO's chain, wasting LE & FBI's resources that they could have spent on helping other missing/abused children.  

I want them to be ashamed and ostracized by every decent human being.  I want them to starve to death because they can't find a job.  I want their house foreclosed on and they have to live homeless.  And I want them to attend the execution of their daughter.   Is that too much to ask?  Can't I dream?

You are not asking too much.I agree with you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

I would like to throw up a block to every outlet that the A's try to spew their lies and to line their pockets.  

IMO, LE and the FBI have enough "evidence" that they have lied (under oath and on media)  and twisted the truth.  Their testimony in an Orlando court is moot.....neither side can 'use' them to testify.  So what?  Fine with the A's..they don't want to testify anyway.  

So, they are free to make money for themselves and pretend to hold their heads up high like they are respectable parents and grandparents.

I want them to be shunned at every step.  I want the truth to be known about them...disrespecting their GD, raising a murderer (by never making her accountable for her actions), condoning the murder by their daughter of their GD, making themselves rich off of the suffering and blood of their GD, letting Caylee's body rot in those woods like an animal, deliberately obstructing justice, yanking OCSO's chain, wasting LE & FBI's resources that they could have spent on helping other missing/abused children.  

I want them to be ashamed and ostracized by every decent human being.  I want them to starve to death because they can't find a job.  I want their house foreclosed on and they have to live homeless.  And I want them to attend the execution of their daughter.   Is that too much to ask?  Can't I dream?

I agree too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:23 PM »

Hmmm...see I coined Mike Eiglarsh as "cakeface" because he wears so much stage makeup lol   I'd have to go with Mike Brooks more due to his character than his looks.   Speaking of men, have you ladies seen DWTS - Gilles Marini or the guy from Castles, Nathan Fillion?

I'm kinda stuck on Shep......I'd feel guilty if I paid any attention to any of that eye candy.

Shep as in Smith...love him
Me too. Oh and have you ever seen his mug shot? He is still cute as a bug. 

oh my goodness! I love that Castle guy! I also love Gilles on DWTS...I especially love him ever since I saw him in the movie....Sex and the City....you know what I'm talking about...Samantha's next door neighbor, uh huh.....
that Castle guy, Nathan (?) is so sexy and so cute with his acting...he is a natural on that show...the chemistry between him and the lady cop is palpable...
Shep is cute too...

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »

Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

Wonder if CBS is paying and Oprah didn't pay them? Either way I won't watch their sorry arses on CBS or anywhere else.

I think it is funny though. Oprah may have a little vendetta on the Ants now and the Opraholics may turn into thinking like us monkeys. 
Yes, JSM -- Maybe Oprah can still use what Mr. Morgan sent her but more along the lines of an expose. 

PS -- Josef is quite handsome.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »

Anyone care to bet $100 that Oprah will cancel the Scamthony's "Under Siege" Alibi Tour?
You bet, Oprah doesn't like getting upstaged 
  You are right about that No Rose. I hate Oprah almost as much as I hate the Ants.  I forgot to tell the priest I hated her too. Oh well, maybe I will remember come next year's confession. 

At least you know you're not a sociopath. That ought to hold you for another year.

My rosary bead crystals feel abused!  I cant pray hard enough for the absolute loathing I have for these people or the not so Christian thoughts of water boarding, bamboos under fingernails, bludgeoning via hammer I've had on occasion!

We will all need a retreat when this mess is EVER OVER!!!!!!

Sorry. I have to have a few outburts everyday. I am better now.
You are probably right Fanny Mae, if it is ever over.

Im wading thru a few spa resorts, eventually Ill come up with a top 3 to choose from...hehe

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

I agree too.

I also agree  with you...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »

Well I guess I like Oprah for today.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2009, 07:03:32 PM »

Okay.  I voted in the "Conman" poll.  Looks like it's split between "when the money runs dry" or "one year" so far.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2009, 07:03:33 PM »

OMG!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-oprah-cancel-042109,0,3151493.story

Scooped Oprah cancels appearance by George, Cindy Anthony
Hal Boedeker

Sentinel Staff Writer

6:29 PM EDT, April 21, 2009

The message is clear: Don't scoop Oprah after she gives you the first invite.

A spokeswoman for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" told the Orlando Sentinel that George and Cindy Anthony, parents of indicted daughter Casey Anthony, will not appear on her show.

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," the spokesman said this afternoon.

Why? Because after it was announced that the Anthonys would be on Oprah, George and Cindy accepted an invitation to appear on CBS' "Early Show" tomorrow morning.

It's a public relations setback for the Anthonys, who have embarked on something of a media tour in the wake of a decision by State Attorney Lawson Lamar to seek the death penalty against Casey. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Cayee Marie.

Meanwhile, George and Cindy are adding up appearances.

They are billed as keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conference next month in Connecticut.

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The Web site for the meeting says, "The conference was established in her memory with the hope that others would avoid such tragedy." The conference is presented by the Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Foundation and the Connecticut Department of Correction.

The Anthonys are scheduled to speak at 4:30 p.m. May 13 at the two-day conference in Cheshire, Conn.

Their session is titled as "Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor's Story." The schedule offers no more details about what the title means.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy, confirmed to the Sentinel that Cindy will be speaking.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

I love love love this one!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.  Questions from who, I ask? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

Hmmm...see I coined Mike Eiglarsh as "cakeface" because he wears so much stage makeup lol   I'd have to go with Mike Brooks more due to his character than his looks.   Speaking of men, have you ladies seen DWTS - Gilles Marini or the guy from Castles, Nathan Fillion?

Wait, you mean I can have Castle????????  THAT SHOW ROCKS!!!!!!!
Sassy - I will accept, but I might two time with Castle!
Since I am already in hot water for being OT - last episode of house - House goes to Wilson's house - Wilson says, of course it is you - you are the only one who would come over at 10:30 at night.  Camera pans to house, sun shining in window and again in kitchen.  Does this mean I have been micro-managing details too long when I notice these things? LOL

OT - we have cindy saying she has three children and georgie in depo saying our child........anymore slips???????  Dare I ask who is the daddy?

Im with ya on that NewsJ  I love this new show!  Lie to me too

Yea, those slips its either that or a sign of how possessive they were & just how much they were in her care versus Casey..things that make you go hmmm

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »

I'm kinda stuck on Shep......I'd feel guilty if I paid any attention to any of that eye candy.

Shep as in Smith...love him
Me too. Oh and have you ever seen his mug shot? He is still cute as a bug. 

oh my goodness! I love that Castle guy! I also love Gilles on DWTS...I especially love him ever since I saw him in the movie....Sex and the City....you know what I'm talking about...Samantha's next door neighbor, uh huh.....
that Castle guy, Nathan (?) is so sexy and so cute with his acting...he is a natural on that show...the chemistry between him and the lady cop is palpable...
Shep is cute too...

Cookie girl, there you be!   I was wondering where you've been.     Yup, Yup and O yea!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »

Oh Boo. 

TRIMM!!!!! I'm going to stuff you into a sock and throw you to my dog!!!!!     

I told you TRIMM! You were gonna be in trouble with BOO. Nanny,nanny,boo,boo!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2009, 07:09:37 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.  Questions from who, I ask? 

I don't know,but I did email CBS this morning and told them what I thought about the Anthonys. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.