April 25, 2024, 06:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290978 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: April 22, 2009, 06:57:38 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.

Must be a good document dump coming soon.    I guess they probably need more money.  I guess they earned a quick $60K today.   They sure as hell aren't working.     

If someone at CBS is stupid enough to pay first class air and deluxe hotel with an expense account for these liars to go up there I wonder if they would pay me to go and talk a load of BS for the same money?  The Anthonys are just laughing with contempt of these 'News Interviews' - none of the people I see interviewing them seems to have an in depth knowledge of the case. They need to come up against Kathy Belich!  She would not suck up to them...

You're right.She would get to the real business of interviewing them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: April 22, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »

Is this POS related to Joy Wray do you suppose?
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/4741486/detail.html

Yep, you got it. Joy was saying on clickorlado.com today that it was all lies, that the boy just got a "spanking."

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: April 22, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »

JVM says they will be discussing Cindy and her suicidal thoughts on her show Issues.

OH , I hope she asks why Cindy was so despondent that she thought of suicide, when in public she was lying (of course) that Caylee was missing, under observation by P.I's and on the verge of being rescued.....
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: April 22, 2009, 07:00:42 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.

Horrible fights, I would imagine.   Who would kill themselves if they had a baby out there that they had to go find and rescue.  Total BS.     Cindy is too mean to kill herself.

Thank you. 
I'm gonna rip my phone out of the wall if it rings one more time. 
I'm meaner than cin-cin today,let me at her.   
  I'm skeered of you today Trimm.  Did you learn to drive the truck yet?
They had fights so bad and loud that the neighbors heard them.  Totally uncool....and one must remain cool.  I know how you feel Trimm.  George and Cindy have a way of setting off the temper. 
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: April 22, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

Western,
I think this is her husband.  Maybe some other Monkey knows "for sure".
Smile

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: April 22, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.

Must be a good document dump coming soon.    I guess they probably need more money.  I guess they earned a quick $60K today.   They sure as hell aren't working.     

If someone at CBS is stupid enough to pay first class air and deluxe hotel with an expense account for these liars to go up there I wonder if they would pay me to go and talk a load of BS for the same money?  The Anthonys are just laughing with contempt of these 'News Interviews' - none of the people I see interviewing them seems to have an in depth knowledge of the case. They need to come up against Kathy Belich!  She would not suck up to them...

CBS was a "fluff" piece.  No real questions and where does it say they got paid?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1206 on: April 22, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Just got caught up.  Feeling overwhelmed, disgusted and sad.  Sick to my stomach.

My heart is breaking for Caylee.  She really never had a chance, did she?  Not even in death, because every time Cindy (and George) tell another lie, they stomp and spit on Caylee's memory and treat her like trash all over again.  They have discarded her just like Casey did.  But with one difference:  They now cruelly and selfishly exploit Caylee and her memory to try to exonerate her killer, and to paint themselves as victims and advocates.  Poor precious child, my tears are falling for her.

Do they think we have forgotten?

• WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
  • Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch.
  • Lee told LE that Cindy considered Casey a bad mother.
  • Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a liar, a thief, and a sociopath.
  • My Caylee is Missing -- Who's looking after the little angel now? (July 3)
  • Everyone lies, everyone dies.  What is given can be taken away.
  • With great power comes great consequence.
  • It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.
  • I just saw your nice little cameo on TV.
  • Whose fault is it you're in the jail?
  • Oh my god.  Calling you guys? Waste, huge waste.
  • All they care about is finding Caylee.
  • Leeches, maggots, parasites...
  • Get off your asses and find my granddaughter.
  • Lying is not a crime.
  • Being a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

Do they think we can't see them for what they are?

• They never reported Caylee missing until the car, with death evidence, turned up.
  • They drove that car home from the tow yard, knowing that it reeked of death.
  • They admitted to searching their own yard, looking for evidence of a dead Caylee.
  • They attempted to destroy evidence and withheld evidence when it was requested.
  • They lied to friends, family, LE, FBI, reporters, the public, the world.
  • They participated in the slander of an innocent woman.
  • They lied repeatedly under oath in LE interviews, in court and in depositions.
  • They never searched for Caylee dead or alive, and hampered those who did.
  • They sent their own PI's to search for a body while claiming Caylee was alive.
  • They dined at the Ritz with a TV producer while Caylee's remains were recovered.
  • They made a mockery of Caylee's memory by grandstanding at the memorial.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for the "kidnapper(s)" to return Caylee.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for Caylee's "real killer" to be found/punished.
  • They sit on Casey's side of the courtroom, instead of on Caylee's.

I love being here with all you Monkeys, and sorry to be dramatic, but I need to step away from the forum for awhile.  I have reached that point that many of us do from time to time:  I need a break from the unrelenting and pervasive evil of the Anthonys, and the heartbreaking unfairness of what happened to Caylee.  I will be meditating on JUSTICE in the meantime, and praying for all my dear Monkey friends.  Bless you all, and bless the State Attorney's Office, the FBI, the OCSO, Tim Miller and all who searched, and all advocates for Caylee, even LP!

Hugs to all, and keep up the good work,
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.

Oh Desi Monkey Hugs. JSM wubs you. Caylee didn't deserve them, but she is where she is safe and God and Jesus are protecting her. They will also let justice be served. It may be in Their own time, but JSM believes justice will be served for Caylee and KC won't be the only one that goes down. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: April 22, 2009, 07:07:33 PM »

Western,
I think this is her husband.  Maybe some other Monkey knows "for sure".
Smile

Her husband, her child.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:42 PM »

CBS was a "fluff" piece.  No real questions and where does it say they got paid?

I haven't seen how much they got paid, but they had some pictures. I am sure they got paid something for them.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: April 22, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter

be sure to scroll down to the comment section

Good grief. 

ROTFLMAO...Joy Wray is over there taking on the posters!  She is nuts...simply nuts!!    And she says SM is going down!  LOL  A lot smarter people than this walking but case has tried it and failed!!
  Really? Who, when and why. JSM must not have been a monkey then.

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: April 22, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »

i have been gone a good part of the day, who is Joy, besides a little crazy

Jesse, she is a woman that attached herself to Cindy & George Anthony.   She defends them and Casey despite anything and everything that we all have seen thus far in the way of discovery & thru statements made by parties involved in the case.   She is the woman with blond hair that was always with them at KFN functions, making a seen with a "Caylee is Alive" sign at Jay Blanchard Park, she tried to claim she had pictures that the woods were not flooded in August & made Tim Miller out to be a liar to detectives after Caylee's remains were found...she was at that crime scene tape for days on end stalking what was transpiring there (caught on tape by Phil Keaton of Foxnews)....that is the kind version

Capp- I would LOVE to hear the UNKIND version!!!

Im not sure I can use most of those words here in English nor Italian but just picture a 5' 1 1/2" 108 lb lil Italian woman from "Joisey" but trying to be a newly southern lady, failing miserably,  cussing like a truck driver about a woman who is clearly beyond B A N A N A S!
Cappy, I wish I could cuss in a foreign language. It sounds much better than what comes out of my mouth when I see this kind of crap. And I am "southern" if Texas counts as southern, but sometimes I am no lady. At least where the Ants are concerned.   

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: April 22, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »

I think there is a Legal requirement that a standard fee is paid when people appear on TV- so presumably they got that. Plus they got their first class air fare, expenses, hotel paid- and they got a list of the questions beforehand, for their approval....   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1212 on: April 22, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

Okay monkeys - had a scary thought about this case.  We all know that LE did extensive studies on KC sleep patterns.  What has be uneasy is that the defense might use those against the prosecution.  If they can't find a way to pose reasonable doubt by pointing a finger, I fear that they might go with psychosis due to sleep deprivation.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation
I know there have been cases of the hallucinations leading to a death.  What I don't know yet is if the 3 or so hours she slept, would abate this effect.
OT - welcome new monkeys and glad2B - if I open the window and yell hello, you might here me!  Monkey with Class - your in KY too!  We have a big KY monkey cage! LOL

Very good observation ANJ, I just saw this on Law & Order SVU. The girl murdered her roommate and hadn't slept in days, stayed up using Ridlin or something like that.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: April 22, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

Yep, you got it. Joy was saying on clickorlado.com today that it was all lies, that the boy just got a "spanking."

I thought it had to be, he looks like trash- just like her.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: April 22, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »

This is hilarious!  This really shows BJ and Skanks love and how it all evolved!
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-ive-had-the-time-of-my-life/

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: April 22, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »

OT Next full moon:  2009     May     9     04:03     Sat
You sure it's not tonight, my favorite Muffy Bee? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: April 22, 2009, 07:25:37 PM »

Who is she referring to Tony P "problem solvers"?

Better not be my buds, them's fightin words.
B

BLINK, I believe so & she's got things screwed up in her pea brain a thousand ways to Sunday.   She's now upset with the FBI who she hounded supposedly for getting threats blah blah blah so now she has the Secret Service in her corner.    O madonna mia Rolling Eyes

I'm behind, so this has probably already been asked, WHO is Tony P? TIA JSM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1217 on: April 22, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter

be sure to scroll down to the comment section

Good grief. 

ROTFLMAO...Joy Wray is over there taking on the posters!  She is nuts...simply nuts!!    And she says SM is going down!  LOL  A lot smarter people than this walking but case has tried it and failed!!
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HER TO TAKE A NUMBER.....OH YA AND TO BRING IT ON!!!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: April 22, 2009, 07:31:08 PM »

I thought it had to be, he looks like trash- just like her.

OMG 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1219 on: April 22, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »

newest post on Local6    

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Why dont you freaks from Scared monkeys get a life ,,,,,, bec you dont have one!

Lock the doors, lock the windows...koolaid is spewing at us!
Um...kettle you are black too you know!!!  Joy you and Cindy deserve each other, and I mean that from the bottom of my bum!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.