March 28, 2024, 02:43:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 288596 times)
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: April 22, 2009, 10:04:48 PM »

Hello to all! Wow...so what did I miss? I cant seem to catch up on the reading of posts or find where I left off...arrrrghhhh
Hope everyone is good tonight (((((((((((Monkeys)))))))))
Denise
What I do, I keep the page number written down, for the forums I follow, that way I always know where I am.

I used to do that too. Now I bookmark it & delete the previous bookmark. My son showed me after having post its everywhere,lol
I should have my daughter show me how to do that.
I write it on my hand when I leave work, then I know where I left off. Then make sure I either write it down on or go straight to the computer when I get home. My bookmarks get deleted on my stupid computer every day.
Thats funny that you write it on your hand.

You write it on your hand= palm pilot.
  Good one Muffy Bee. I never thought of that.

PALM pilot...THATS FUNNY!! 

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: April 22, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »

Brandi - cool flag! 

I knew you'd like it. Wink

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1502 on: April 22, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »

Blink you ROCK!!! Stop, It's Hammer Time!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »

Scared Monkeys Rocks.       

Yep! I'm pretty sure......You didn't expect me to blame myself.

Trimm, I think it was Boo that started it about George's dingy. I ALWAYS knew you had a boat. Just sayin'..............

ME????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.This is the happiest I've been for days. 
Monkeys can make a difference.           I'm outta here.   

God Bless Caylee.

Good night Trimm and Digger and 'other dog.' ... oh and your hubby too Wink

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:18 PM »

Okay Monkeys, this MAY be breaking news, someone may have already posted, or this may be nothing, BUT.....the As are no longer listed as being speakers at the conference!!!!!!!!

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/agenda.php

I guess I AM the invisible monkey.  BLINK, did you get a response to your email??  I did not.  Here is the letter I sent yesterday

Dear Dr Rieger,
    First, I would like to say how very sorry I am to read about your daughter.  I have 12 children, and of course, their safety and health is always a concern to me. 
    I have found out that George and Cynthia Anthony will be speakers at your conference.  Quite honestly, I am shocked and appalled.  I have followed this case quite closely, as I am becoming more and more concerned about the violence and crime that is quickly becoming prevalent in our everyday lives.  I am most concerned about the youngest victims, children, who are not able to speak for themselves.  George and Cindy Anthony, of course, have every right to stand by their adult daughter, who has been charged with the death of their granddaughter.  It is right that they continue to love her.  What is not acceptable is their continued thwarting of the investigation.  A simple review of documents and interviews with law enforcement, attorneys, and FBI show not only inconsistencies that would be within the norm, but also outright lies.  Anyone in such a stressful situation could make mistakes, but the facts are that in their efforts to protect their daughter, these people have shown that they are willing to do almost anything, thus thwarting the efforts to bring justice to this case.
    I applaud your efforts but would urge you to discuss the attendance of the Anthonys with Mark Klaas.  Mr Klaas is a tireless defender of those unable to speak for themselves.  He has voiced his opinion of the  Anthony family quite frequently.  Please, if you do nothing else, discuss this family with him.
    I further hope that I can get some assurance from you that you are not helping fund the defense of this young women.  I would be the first to say that she rightly deserves defending, BUT, the defense of this young lady has taken the focus off of what is truly important in this case.  Caylee was killed, mostly likely by her parent.  Who will advocate for Caylee?  Who remembers what this is really about?
    I would respectfully ask that you reconsider having this family speak at your conference.  I cannot think how this in any way would honor your daughter's memory.  I would also be grateful if you could re-assure me that you are not helping to fund the defense of this young woman.  Jose Baez and his incompetence is just one more reason that this case is becoming a circus, and not a search for justice for a murdered chid.
Justice for all,

JUSTICE FOR OUR GIRL!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: April 22, 2009, 10:09:10 PM »

That's good Denise, for me too, makes my life easier, great group of monkeys 

Look up at the top of the page. Red is the very kind owner of Scared Monkeys, Klaassend is administrator. All the monkey on line are listed up there.

Its a great way to deal with my anger and frustration with this case and show my support for CAylee..AND meet new VIRTUAL friends...cant beat that! 
***dumb question though...what's a scared monkey???? lol

Red is up there in the rafters. Maybe he will come down and talk to you.
<--- not up to speed on all the jargon...whats "up in the rafters mean" and who's RED?? lol I'm sooo outta the loop on this stuff and dont know anyone yet....FIRST time EVER in 44 yrs in a forum like this. I'm used to IMing, myspacing, etc but SLOWLY, but surely learning the ropes in here 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1507 on: April 22, 2009, 10:10:45 PM »

Okay Monkeys, this MAY be breaking news, someone may have already posted, or this may be nothing, BUT.....the As are no longer listed as being speakers at the conference!!!!!!!!

I guess I AM the invisible monkey.  BLINK, did you get a response to your email??  I did not.  Here is the letter I sent yesterday

Dear Dr Rieger,
    First, I would like to say how very sorry I am to read about your daughter.  I have 12 children, and of course, their safety and health is always a concern to me. 
    I have found out that George and Cynthia Anthony will be speakers at your conference.  Quite honestly, I am shocked and appalled.  <snipped>

AK, I responded to your post before Fanny Mae did. Apparently she is busy checking out Trimm's hubby's dingy. I applaud your letter, it was well written. I didn't even think about writing a letter. Good for you for going above and beyond!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: April 22, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »

God Bless Caylee.

Good night Trimm and Digger and 'other dog.' ... oh and your hubby too Wink

'Nite Brandi.You're talkin' about my Taco furbaby.Little chihuahua.
I love the flag. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: April 22, 2009, 10:12:18 PM »

DENIESE

I messed that up!

lOOK UP AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. RED IS THE VERY KIND OWNER OF SCARED MONKEYS AND KLAASSEND IS ADMINISTRATOR. ALL THE MONKEYS ON LINE ARE LISTED UP THERE.

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: April 22, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

OHHHH thank you Fanny...sorry to be a "dumb monkey"  I'll catch on though 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: April 22, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »

way to be Blink and you wonderful monkees for all your hard work!!!
Blink....proud of you! I wish that I could be a fly on the wall at the Anthonys house! bet they are pissy!! whoo hoo!

I bet they are having a hard time swallowing their crab puffs

tsk tsk..they will soon find out what it is like to eat hot dogs & mac cheese for awhile!!!!

Actually, that sounds pretty good to me...lol...been a long time since I had it. Health/diet reasons.

Welcome to all newbies 

Thanks Blink-great job!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1512 on: April 22, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »

God Bless Caylee.
Have a good night 
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: April 22, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »

DENIESE

I messed that up!

lOOK UP AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. RED IS THE VERY KIND OWNER OF SCARED MONKEYS AND KLAASSEND IS ADMINISTRATOR. ALL THE MONKEYS ON LINE ARE LISTED UP THERE.

I got the jist of it!! LOL Thank you!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1514 on: April 22, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »

Its a great way to deal with my anger and frustration with this case and show my support for CAylee..AND meet new VIRTUAL friends...cant beat that! 
I'm not sure 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: April 22, 2009, 10:14:38 PM »

Dear Dr Rieger,
    I have found out that George and Cynthia Anthony will be speakers at your conference.  Quite honestly, I am shocked and appalled.  I have followed this case quite closely, as I am becoming more and more concerned about the violence and crime that is quickly becoming prevalent in our everyday lives.  I am most concerned about the youngest victims, children, who are not able to speak for themselves.  George and Cindy Anthony, of course, have every right to stand by their adult daughter, who has been charged with the death of their granddaughter.  It is right that they continue to love her.  What is not acceptable is their continued thwarting of the investigation.  A simple review of documents and interviews with law enforcement, attorneys, and FBI show not only inconsistencies that would be within the norm, but also outright lies.  Anyone in such a stressful situation could make mistakes, but the facts are that in their efforts to protect their daughter, these people have shown that they are willing to do almost anything, thus thwarting the efforts to bring justice to this case.
    I applaud your efforts but would urge you to discuss the attendance of the Anthonys with Mark Klaas.  Mr Klaas is a tireless defender of those unable to speak for themselves.  He has voiced his opinion of the  Anthony family quite frequently.  Please, if you do nothing else, discuss this family with him.
    I further hope that I can get some assurance from you that you are not helping fund the defense of this young women.  I would be the first to say that she rightly deserves defending, BUT, the defense of this young lady has taken the focus off of what is truly important in this case.  Caylee was killed, mostly likely by her parent.  Who will advocate for Caylee?  Who remembers what this is really about?
    I would respectfully ask that you reconsider having this family speak at your conference.  I cannot think how this in any way would honor your daughter's memory.  I would also be grateful if you could re-assure me that you are not helping to fund the defense of this young woman.  Jose Baez and his incompetence is just one more reason that this case is becoming a circus, and not a search for justice for a murdered chid.
Justice for all,

JUSTICE FOR OUR GIRL!!!

Your're not invisible, I see you. What a beautiful letter you wrote. Do you really have 12 children?

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »

Stop........................Hammer time Cin-cin
BAM!

Oh my!  I sure wish I could see an MC Hammer deal traipsing across the screen.  I could use a laugh (though you Monkeys sure do provide them so often 

Foggy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1517 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »

Mr Red, if you are still up here, can I ask a stupid question? Sunny said earlier that smarter people than Joy tried to shut the monkeys down and I just wanted to know who tried to do that? JSM isn't a smart monkey and really wants to know the answer. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »

Dear Dr Rieger,
Justice for all,

JUSTICE FOR OUR GIRL!!!

Excellent letter, akmom!

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1519 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »

I'm not sure 

lol oh well..I'm glad to be a MONKEY if it means being with ya'll 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.