April 26, 2024, 08:51:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291077 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: April 22, 2009, 11:54:51 PM »

joy is telling people to listen to a britney spears song and how she is a stronger woman today.  hmm, OK.  It's a great little chat site to visit when you can't sleep.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »

Good Night to all you wonderful monkey. It has been a long and eventful day. I want to especially say good night to Magic Eyes and all the other quiet monkeys too. We are all here for Caylee, and feel the frustration and sadness sometimes. It is a good place to gather.
I am proud to be a Scared/Sacred Monkey.

God Bless,
Fanny Mae

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:31 PM »

Joy is on her site saying she is on the phone talking to L. Padilla.  She said she is talking to him while he is watching himself on NG.

Why does that sound obscene 

Really.

EEEWWWWWWW   

the crazy thing is (well, one the more crazier things)   NG was taped hours ago, so if she's saying that she's talking to him right now and he's on tv ,  duh huh. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1603 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »

joy is telling people to listen to a britney spears song and how she is a stronger woman today.  hmm, OK.  It's a great little chat site to visit when you can't sleep.

I've nothing better to do-should go to bed, but what the hey! How about a link to this crzy lady's place?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: April 22, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »

Blink...WOW, just wow!  Thank you for sending the letter and getting the Anthony's cancelled!  Great job!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: April 22, 2009, 11:58:40 PM »

She said the boat ride was nice.  I guess Georgie steered the boat all the way from New York.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: April 22, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »

I've nothing better to do-should go to bed, but what the hey! How about a link to this crzy lady's place?

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: April 22, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

Monkeys!  Wow!  Thanks for all the emails sent to get the Anthony's cancelled!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: April 23, 2009, 12:00:26 AM »

She said the boat ride was nice.  I guess Georgie steered the boat all the way from New York.
OMG! Georgie made General already?? Wow! Bet Cindy (Evil Mistress of Doom) does a good job of cleaning the head. (and you can take THAT any way you want! )

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: April 23, 2009, 12:03:14 AM »

Uh oh,  I just reread what joy said.......... she meant HE was watching himself on tv., not that she was talking to him while he was on..............I better call it a night or I may start really understanding joy.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: April 23, 2009, 12:04:42 AM »

OMG! Georgie made General already?? Wow! Bet Cindy (Evil Mistress of Doom) does a good job of cleaning the head. (and you can take THAT any way you want! )

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: April 23, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

Nite all. It's a great day to be a monkey-even if I did have to miss all the excitement..stupid stupid college. stupid books, stupid VHS tapes (yes, a bachelor's degree program with video tapes) stupid bedtimes...

But, Brilliant Monkeys!!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1612 on: April 23, 2009, 12:07:42 AM »

Your not alone in the cage, I am just one of those timid monkeys.  I don't post a lot but I had to when I read about the news today.  Yes, Red, every voice that was heard mattered.  Caylee's whole family abandoned her, first here on Earth and now in Heaven.  This is a new world where people from everywhere can come together and make a difference.  It is funny that you think Sacred when you see Scared, because this is a very sacred place for me to come to.  When I am alone with my anger and frustration, I can come here and listen to other like minded people saying the things I am feeling.  This case gets me so emotional from tears to happiness in a matter of hours.  Right now, I am just overwhelmed with my feeling of pride in all of you *Sacred Monkeys*.  I love all of you, I really do.

Hugs, Magic 
Don't be shy, just jump right in! I love your avi. Beauty by Brandi?

Why thank you, yes  the amazing Brandi has done Casper's portraits since the beginning.  I forgot that this was the first time I have posted since I got me new Avi.  Thank you so much Brandi, your work is quite lovely.  Casper is my beloved furbaby.  He sits with me and reads Monkeys all the time.  I keep trying how to figure out the jumping in part and still stay on topic.  My heart is so much lighter now, knowing that those creatures won't be speaking in the same room with such people as Mark Klaas.  My mother taught me not to hate, especially people I have never met but these people have given me no choice.  I have hated everything I have heard that they have done, way before the whole 31 days went by.  I have two grandchildren that live in the same town, NOT the same house and I would never understand why I had not spoken or seen them in 31 days.  They told the police they had already moved the playhouse and looked underneath it.  For what?  An alive Caylee.  Omg, how can they stand to live in that house, with her room and her toys, are they even the same species as us?  Every time, I hear someone in the cage say it feels like the Twilight Zone, I am thinking that same exact thing.  It is like they came from another planet.  I am so grateful I have all of you to get through this with.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: April 23, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »

Nite all. It's a great day to be a monkey-even if I did have to miss all the excitement..stupid stupid college. stupid books, stupid VHS tapes (yes, a bachelor's degree program with video tapes) stupid bedtimes...

But, Brilliant Monkeys!!

nite teyve

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: April 23, 2009, 12:17:05 AM »

Okay monkeys - had a scary thought about this case.  We all know that LE did extensive studies on KC sleep patterns.  What has be uneasy is that the defense might use those against the prosecution.  If they can't find a way to pose reasonable doubt by pointing a finger, I fear that they might go with psychosis due to sleep deprivation.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation
I know there have been cases of the hallucinations leading to a death.  What I don't know yet is if the 3 or so hours she slept, would abate this effect.
OT - welcome new monkeys and glad2B - if I open the window and yell hello, you might here me!  Monkey with Class - your in KY too!  We have a big KY monkey cage! LOL

What you said, NJ. 

I recall a bit about sleep deprivation when I was in my early 20's and on a moment's notice was asked to drive someone from coast to coast when he had miscalculated his military leave.

It is a remarkable feat and I never considered killing anyone.  Of course I didn't have a 2 y/o darling wee helpless daughter who needed me. 

If I had a child way back then, I would have turned down the unique (and insane opp) to drive non-stop for thousands of miles while my passenger "slept it off". 

Sorry, but I think her "psychosis" from sleep deprivation was perhaps a function of her drug ingestion (prescribed or nefariously obtained)...or perhaps sleep-deprived she'd killed her child and was stiving to toss said child/ "ride" here, there (or anywhere).

If she tries to pull sleep deprivation up as an excuse for killing her own child, I cannot imagine many dutiful moms who have spent sleepless nights w/their own sick child and never caught up on those lost hours of sleep (and didn't kill their young) would fall for that.  But then again, maybe some would.   

Aside from all the other stuff, I guess what's more applicable imho is the content of the mother's character...something I think is so sadly lacking in alleged perps case, any excuses be damned...and much evidence that might point to her shortcomings as a mother.  I just pray that pics etc. are deemed admissable.  Only time tell though I guess. 

Foggy 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: April 23, 2009, 12:20:28 AM »

Good night everyone

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: April 23, 2009, 12:28:09 AM »

Okay monkeys - had a scary thought about this case.  We all know that LE did extensive studies on KC sleep patterns.  What has be uneasy is that the defense might use those against the prosecution.  If they can't find a way to pose reasonable doubt by pointing a finger, I fear that they might go with psychosis due to sleep deprivation.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation
I know there have been cases of the hallucinations leading to a death.  What I don't know yet is if the 3 or so hours she slept, would abate this effect.
OT - welcome new monkeys and glad2B - if I open the window and yell hello, you might here me!  Monkey with Class - your in KY too!  We have a big KY monkey cage! LOL

Very good observation ANJ, I just saw this on Law & Order SVU. The girl murdered her roommate and hadn't slept in days, stayed up using Ridlin or something like that.
Well, how old is that show - we know KC liked TV.   It is things like this that go bump in the night, in my brain.  I was beginning to think nobody reads me - thanks for responding to my post!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: April 23, 2009, 12:36:14 AM »

Very good observation ANJ, I just saw this on Law & Order SVU. The girl murdered her roommate and hadn't slept in days, stayed up using Ridlin or something like that.

I remember this episode vividly, the victim was a girl attending an elite boarding school for protégés.  The girl's father tortured drill her & her sister into study, including making them kneel on the floor with rice spilt all over it for extensive hours but in the end it was her jealous roomie who killed her.   She was taking the drug called Provigil which was apparently encouraged at the school but she went into a sleep deprivation psychosis & killed her roomie so they pleaded down not to try her as an adult & her sentence was until she turned 21.

http://www.provigil.com/   info on the drug named in the episode

Its an extremely interesting observation, worthy of taking pause to deliberate its possibility as a defense.   I gotta say certain things about Casey over that entire 31 day period won't bear out at trial nor stack up against certain things that are right now leaning towards the fact that she took premeditated actions prior to killing Caylee.  IMHO,  if the searches on her computer about chloroform, the searches for info on missing children cases etc were not present nor the suspected use of a fake Zeneida ID and created myspace months in advance with the kicker being what she told Lee when he asked her why she didnt call LE or tell her family "Maybe I'm just a spiteful B!tch"   did not exist it would be much more plausible as a defense.   It would require Casey  to admit what she did though, I think that ship sailed long ago.   Her own mother said it today Casey isnt taking a plea, after probably throwing her doritos & pop tarts all over her jail cell when the State brought back the seeking of the DP out of sheer stubbornness I cannot see this narcissistic sociopath taking one now.
But like Trimm said - and they will say someone forced her to take a drug........and as cindy reminded us today --  she feared for all their lives!  (Yeah, right!)  Anywho, all JB needs is one person on jury to believe his cockamammy bullship!.
I will have to look that show up, sounds interesting!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: April 23, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »

Nite my Monkey Mates-
Great Day.

B
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: April 23, 2009, 01:08:22 AM »

We need to find out the rest of their "Casey is innocent tour" places and dates. 

Oprah = NIXED!
The 13th Annual Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conference: May 13-14, 2009 = NIXED!

Now maybe you all will now start calling it what I am calling it..... their Fairwell Tour!
Monkeys - it is the  "CMA TOUR................Cover my ass, cover mama's ass,  Cash, money, alibi..........you get the idea!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.