April 26, 2024, 10:03:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291120 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1620 on: April 23, 2009, 01:39:27 AM »

We need to find out the rest of their "Casey is innocent tour" places and dates. 

Oprah = NIXED!
The 13th Annual Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conference: May 13-14, 2009 = NIXED!

Now maybe you all will now start calling it what I am calling it..... their Fairwell Tour!
Monkeys - it is the  "CMA TOUR................Cover my ass, cover mama's ass,  Cash, money, alibi..........you get the idea!"
As well as "Anthonys Exposed Tour."

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1621 on: April 23, 2009, 02:04:55 AM »

Wow! Great news about the conference, kudos to all monkeys who took the time to voice their concerns and displeasure. Off to bed, just wanted to join in the party and tell you all thanks for being a voice for Caylee.

Hey! Hey! for the MONKEYS!          
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: April 23, 2009, 02:52:10 AM »

Finally got caught up and so glad I did.  What wonderful news!  Thanks to all who took the time to write an email to Oprah, the Rieger Foundation and CBS.

That's two down...and probably not too many outlets to go.  Remember, we exposed them a while back to ABC...and no more GMA!  We did it for LIfetime...and that went silent.  It can be done...we can do it. 

Personally, I am extremely thankful that they didn't get a chance to re-victimize and disgrace actual victims attending the conference in CT.  Can you imagine those two getting up to speak amongst TRUE VICTIMS and start spewing their lies?  (Title of Their Speech:  UNDER SEIGE...had to mean they would have spewed how they and their darling sociopath were attacked by LE, FBI, protesters, media, Civil Attys, etc.)  They would have really damaged the victims attending for healing.

I know from personal experience that there is a "speakers list" somewhere that an author, motivation speaker, psychologist, etc. registers with...and they will list a fee & perks for people to come speak at their function.  Then the event coordinator will access this 'list' to see who would be interesting or educational for their group.  Somehow we need to get that and inform the 'list maker' all about the Asses.  We were lucky that some (sorry I forgot who..please forgive me...was it you Fannie?) alert Monkey heard Marc Klaas briefly mention it on NG...we not be that lucky in the future and one might slip by us.  Betcha Ms. Bart the Fart is the one doing their PR for these 'spewing engagements".

Tevye....enjoyed you updating CC's trailer.

Dolce....truer words were never spoken...they are 2....we are hundreds.

Blink....thanks for being our cumulative voice...you make us proud.

Klaas ..and Mods...you are appreciated....without this site and the way it is managed, we wouldn't have a platform to come together for good.

Sorry for the long post.  Just felt so moved by our success.

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: April 23, 2009, 03:30:15 AM »

I'm gonna go for a bit...thanks again for such a warm welcome and I really enjoy this place! God bless you all..I'll be back later.
Hope everyone has good night 
Huggs,
Denise
Night Glad2bee. I dont want to be off topic but I love western KY, Paducah, my ex was from there. Too bad I didn't shove him down into the KY lake. 

LOL about pushin him in the LAKE!! I love Ky...born and raised in NORTHERN KY but have seen most of the state and it IS a beautiful place Wink

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: April 23, 2009, 03:34:13 AM »

Hello fellow Early morning monkeys (I'm on EST so its morning for me).
How's everyone doing?

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: April 23, 2009, 03:38:04 AM »

way to be Blink and you wonderful monkees for all your hard work!!!
Blink....proud of you! I wish that I could be a fly on the wall at the Anthonys house! bet they are pissy!! whoo hoo!

They may still be in New York. I hope they choke on their crab puffs.

Glad2BinKY ... welcome to the cage!

Just got here today and had to double-check that you are new. I see you joined yesterday and you have 87 posts!  wowsers!

Welcome to the cage!

~Brandi

(((((BRANDI))))) Thanks for the welcome..yea, I have NO Life (lol) and this is SOOO addicting so I'm here to stay!! LOL You monkeys crack me up and are very sweet! With  being layed up due to a permanent disablity, I needed an outlet and I found this place...it makes my life a little easier to handle ..THANKS AGAIN!!
Denise

Glad,
You do have a life here now with Monkeys that care about others and make a difference in the world when we can. Thank you for caring enough to share with us.

Welcome Blumonkey~  First of all, what a beautiful name, Denise.  That happens to be my youngest daughters name as well. 

Let me tell you, there is never a dull moment on this forum.  Everyone here is so friendly, and you will get the warmest welcome.  Each day brings different bits of information, but there is always that bit of humor and added laughter to several of the posts. 

These monkeys will keep you occupied.  So glad to see you become a member here, Denise.

Awww Grama...you are soo sweet! THANK YOU and ALL the other monkeys that have made me feel "right at home" here...you all are a blessing to my life!!
Denise (I love my name as well..thats neat that your daughter has the same name..SMALL world huh?)

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: April 23, 2009, 03:50:43 AM »

I guess I'll try to get some sleep...catch ya'll next time Smile
God bless all my new monkey friends! THANKS!
Denise

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: April 23, 2009, 05:05:13 AM »

We need to find out the rest of their "Casey is innocent tour" places and dates. 

Oprah = NIXED!
The 13th Annual Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conference: May 13-14, 2009 = NIXED!

Now maybe you all will now start calling it what I am calling it..... their Fairwell Tour!
Monkeys - it is the  "CMA TOUR................Cover my ass, cover mama's ass,  Cash, money, alibi..........you get the idea!"
As well as "Anthonys Exposed Tour."
Hi Blumonkey...are we the only ones online  in here?
Denise

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1628 on: April 23, 2009, 06:45:21 AM »

I know CC won't mind my bastardization of his work:

bump for the morning crew, and CC of course.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1629 on: April 23, 2009, 07:01:38 AM »

I know CC won't mind my bastardization of his work:

bump for the morning crew, and CC of course.

You are so funny!   

After watching the As on the Morning Show yesterday and the snips of the interview from today I think KC is going down no matter what defense they put on. GA with that pooping face is almost more than I can handle!  I swear he looks like my 2 yo when he is swearing he is not filling his diper. CA suicide BS - just can't let anyone else do anything you don't do can ya Cindy . . . All about you.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1630 on: April 23, 2009, 07:19:26 AM »

Morning Groovy135, glad to see you in the cage!

Morning Green Eyes, what are your thoughts on the Scamthony tour?

QT! Where's my coffee??? You know you make the best.

ChihuahuaMom, give kisses to the baby for me!

Hey FormerFLGirl how are you?

Niia! Long time no post, where ya been??

Alagary welcome haven't seen you around!! Come post with us!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: April 23, 2009, 07:27:44 AM »

Good morning to you, Boo!!

I don't say too much because I am so much in awe of you Monkeys!!!  I'm here everyday and try to read every post,,,and I have to say you have done amazing work,,and the latest is topping on the cake,,,Thanks for all the hard work and great fun we have here!!! ♥♥♥   Love all of you!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1632 on: April 23, 2009, 07:33:56 AM »

Good Morning Boo and all the other early morning Monkeys. I think the Scamthony Tour is BS. I was so happy to see they got canceled again. They really are low lives!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1633 on: April 23, 2009, 07:36:34 AM »

Good morning to you, Boo!!

I don't say too much because I am so much in awe of you Monkeys!!!  I'm here everyday and try to read every post,,,and I have to say you have done amazing work,,and the latest is topping on the cake,,,Thanks for all the hard work and great fun we have here!!! ♥♥♥   Love all of you!!

Truly Amazing what a group of errant Monkeys can do! It just goes to prove one voice does make a difference. Finding the right group to hang with too helps!!! Hugs to you, keep posting! I remembered when you joined! How you like my Groovy avi? Oh yeah, I'm all hippied up!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1634 on: April 23, 2009, 07:39:03 AM »

Good Morning Boo and all the other early morning Monkeys. I think the Scamthony Tour is BS. I was so happy to see they got canceled again. They really are low lives!!!!!!!!!

I honestly think They think people are going to believe them. That if they get on that bus they are going to persuade people that KC is innoc...... WAIT, what am I talking about?? They don't care about KC, they are out to make a buck and they are striking while the iron is hot!! Banking that "I didn't get paid" money for later in life when nobody gives a damn about them!!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: April 23, 2009, 07:40:16 AM »

I tortured myself again and watched the A's.  Cindy took George's head in her hands and gave him a big one on the lips.    Brad said there is no evidence out here...it's only discovery.  The A's are standing behind their daughter no matter what.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1636 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:33 AM »

Morning NCSunny, nice to see you in the cage. How is your daughter doing???

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1637 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »

I tortured myself again and watched the A's.  Cindy took George's head in her hands and gave him a big one on the lips.    Brad said there is no evidence out here...it's only discovery.  The A's are standing behind their daughter no matter what.   

Yep, standing behind her, picking up all the cash on the money trail! When she hits the wall, they will be on their knees looking for that last dime they can make off of her, then walk away.  Well, at least they are getting back all the money KC stole from them, plus interest! 

FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: April 23, 2009, 07:47:36 AM »

I agree BooMonkey CA and GA are out to make money and as stated to kick start their foundation! Its all about the money for them so they dont ever have to hold a real job again (although I couldnt imagine someone hiring either of them after the way they show their true colors all over the nation!) I'm sure we will still see them after trial trying to sell a new story of casey in some way or form

Only book i ever want to see from either of them or for that matter  anyone in that anthony family is

"Life behind Bars"
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1639 on: April 23, 2009, 07:49:43 AM »

I honestly think They think people are going to believe them. That if they get on that bus they are going to persuade people that KC is innoc...... WAIT, what am I talking about?? They don't care about KC, they are out to make a buck and they are striking while the iron is hot!! Banking that "I didn't get paid" money for later in life when nobody gives a damn about them!!
You nailed it Boo. The one thing they have forgotten about is that justice will be served. I pray in this live time so we can see them and their off spring get what they truly deserve. Either here and now or later they will get what is coming to them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.