April 24, 2024, 06:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290927 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1780 on: April 23, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: April 23, 2009, 09:51:36 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
AbFab, Denise. That's what I look like...it's not a real day unless the pearls are on.

(course, if Spindy wore pearls, you can bet they're fake, and probably either stolen or purchased with stolen money.)
  LOL about spindy...we could called her SPENDY!!!

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: April 23, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise

Yes - it is cute.  I noticed it this morning!

GnM - Charlie Brown is so cute.   I had a dalmation with brown spots named Charlie Brown!   He was a great dog.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 23, 2009, 09:51:59 AM »

Oh I don't know if that will be acceptable reading for Sister Deborah Rose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: April 23, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »

Denise

GnM - Charlie Brown is so cute.   I had a dalmation with brown spots named Charlie Brown!   He was a great dog.

Sassy,just so you know...my granddaughter asked me if you really have a monkey.
She thought your avi was real. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1785 on: April 23, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: April 23, 2009, 09:55:25 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: April 23, 2009, 09:56:48 AM »

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise

O/T ps..I WISH my brother would have left a FIVE PAGE NOTE or even one word.....not anything Sad

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: April 23, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-off-connecticut-meeting-agenda.html

Casey Anthony: George and Cindy off Connecticut meeting agenda
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 8:31:28 AM
Discuss This: Comments (5) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony were supposed to speak at a Connecticut crime-victims conference next month.

Apparently, they aren't anymore.

The Anthonys were scheduled to talk at 4:30 p.m. May 13 at the two-day conference in Cheshire, Conn. Their session was titled "Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story."

But they are no longer on the schedule of the Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conference. I'm waiting to hear from a conference representative.

What do you make of that?

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The Web site for the meeting says, "The conference was established in her memory with the hope that others would avoid such tragedy." The conference is presented by the Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Foundation and the Connecticut Department of Correction.

And thanks to the readers who called my attention to the schedule change.

~ Peter Frampton
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: April 23, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 

AWWW JSM..how did you do that? I hope its ok!!!
Huggs,
Denise

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: April 23, 2009, 09:58:03 AM »

Hugs Searching.   I also thought George was just pulling a stunt from the very beginning.   You're right - it wasn't a popular viewpoint.   They should never use it as a tool to gain sympathy.    They will pay for that one day.     
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1791 on: April 23, 2009, 09:58:10 AM »

Here ya go Dolce...

Do No Evil 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: April 23, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »

Quote from: Tevye on April 22, 2009, 10:31:15 PM
Someone earlier asked why "scared monkeys'? I don't know the reason, but I'll tell you this: I spent my misspent youth in Catholic schools. A lot of them. Every time Mom would register our large family into a "Sacred Heart of Whatev", my sisters and I would immediately start calling the school "Scared Heart of Whatev"!

So, when I SEE "scared monkeys", I READ Sacred monkeys!

(see, this is what happens when a monkey is alone in the cage. Please note, however, I am not jumping on the bed, so no need for Klaas to come swooping in! too tired from a long night in class....how is a monkey to get an education with all this great news breaking? I did have my laptop in class, ya'll don't know how hard it was not to check in here during class. Probably a good thing I didn't, my professor would have called the guys in the white coats  )

OMG me too....for the longest time i thought it was Sacred monkey, from my upbringing in Catholic school too...LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: April 23, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »

Today is the start of the May sweeps ratings period. News organizations are promoting their reports to bring in viewers, and the Casey Anthony case has become an important lure.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing will have an interview with Anthony attorney Jose Baez at 11 tonight. Anchor Martha Sugalski said at 11 last night that Baez "makes the case for why Casey could go free. We'll explore four areas in the case where Baez and other prominent players say reasonable doubt could exist. We're going to tell your what the key battleground is going to be."

On CBS' "Early Show," Maggie Rodriguez this morning concluded her two-part interview with Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Rodriguez shared the headline with me yesterday: Cindy had contemplated suicide. The second part had been taped after their appearance on the show yesterday.

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of." She is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

What do they say to people who say the evidence is hard to refute? "Has any case ever gotten all this kind of exposure?" George asked. "No."

The parents said they would support Casey, no matter what. "All we can do is stand behind our daughter," Cindy said.

"There's some people that say we should be done with it," George said. "You can't. That's our daughter. No matter what."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tells-wesh-how-she-could-get-off-cbs-early-show-continues-george-cindy-inter.html

~ Peter Frampton
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: April 23, 2009, 09:59:37 AM »

Denise

Trimm,
Awww thats too cute! Arent grandchildren the GREATEST of God's gifts? YES (sorry, answered my own question..lol)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: April 23, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »

Let us know what the doctor says.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: April 23, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »

Denise

That's funny.   how old is she?
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: April 23, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »

Here ya go Dolce...

Casual..LOVE IT!!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: April 23, 2009, 10:01:07 AM »

Hugs Searching.   I also thought George was just pulling a stunt from the very beginning.   You're right - it wasn't a popular viewpoint.   They should never use it as a tool to gain sympathy.    They will pay for that one day.     

Yes they will. 

~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1799 on: April 23, 2009, 10:01:40 AM »

Huggs,
Denise

Hugs to you as well. suicide is nothing to scoff at and the Ants doing this is like snubbing their noses at those whom have actually lived it. Seems like yesterday and I remember every second of it unfortunately,it is something I would rather not see going thru my mind daily and them playing this game really does bring it to the fore front and it is not a nice thing for them to do.

My heart goes out to you,it is a difficult thing to go thru. ((((Hugs)))) to you and yours. May God bless you all and give you peace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.