April 26, 2024, 04:29:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291103 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: April 23, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
Its so cute but IIRC, there is another monkey who uses it also 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1801 on: April 23, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

S T A N D I N G  O V A T I O N  A W A R D

BLINK  ON CRIME

Thank you, BLINK -  For being a spokesperson for US MONKEYS

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: April 23, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise

Yes - it is cute.  I noticed it this morning!

GnM - Charlie Brown is so cute.   I had a dalmation with brown spots named Charlie Brown!   He was a great dog.

Sassy,just so you know...my granddaughter asked me if you really have a monkey.
She thought your avi was real. 

That's funny.   how old is she?

She is 11,going on 30.  Animal lover.
Man I hope we get some documents today.That would be the icing on the cake.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: April 23, 2009, 10:03:25 AM »

Quote from: Tevye on April 22, 2009, 10:31:15 PM
Someone earlier asked why "scared monkeys'? I don't know the reason, but I'll tell you this: I spent my misspent youth in Catholic schools. A lot of them. Every time Mom would register our large family into a "Sacred Heart of Whatev", my sisters and I would immediately start calling the school "Scared Heart of Whatev"!

So, when I SEE "scared monkeys", I READ Sacred monkeys!

(see, this is what happens when a monkey is alone in the cage. Please note, however, I am not jumping on the bed, so no need for Klaas to come swooping in! too tired from a long night in class....how is a monkey to get an education with all this great news breaking? I did have my laptop in class, ya'll don't know how hard it was not to check in here during class. Probably a good thing I didn't, my professor would have called the guys in the white coats  )

OMG me too....for the longest time i thought it was Sacred monkey, from my upbringing in Catholic school too...LOL

LOL I thought the same thing!! <---catholic school influenced too!!

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1804 on: April 23, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »

Who wants to meet for coffee this morning?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: April 23, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 

Let us know what they tell you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: April 23, 2009, 10:05:35 AM »

I love that Steel. 

~ Peter Frampton
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: April 23, 2009, 10:05:59 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise

Hugs to you as well. suicide is nothing to scoff at and the Ants doing this is like snubbing their noses at those whom have actually lived it. Seems like yesterday and I remember every second of it unfortunately,it is something I would rather not see going thru my mind daily and them playing this game really does bring it to the fore front and it is not a nice thing for them to do.

My heart goes out to you,it is a difficult thing to go thru. ((((Hugs)))) to you and yours. May God bless you all and give you peace.

Thank you! That means ALOT to me!!
Huggs,
Denise

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1808 on: April 23, 2009, 10:06:13 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 

Wow, I know the Ants tend to peez people off but what did you go and kick?   

Luvs ya JSM     hope everything turns out ok and you heal speedy quick.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 23, 2009, 10:07:40 AM »

Cindy Reveals She Had Thoughts Of Suicide
Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:47:04 AM

ORLANDO -- The second part of the interview with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, aired Thursday morning on the CBS ‘Early Show.’

In the interview, Cindy said Casey actually thanked her for making the first 911 call to report Caylee missing.

Cindy said she knows what George was thinking when he went to a Daytona Beach motel with suicidal thoughts.

"A lot of people don't know I was there too.  I wrote suicide notes back in the end of July and August.  No one knows that because I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing.  You know you get to a point when you miss someone so much you think life's not worth living," Cindy said.

Cindy says it was Casey who kept her from going through with suicide the first time she came home from jail.

The Anthonys say they have not spoken to their daughter Casey since Oct. 14 when she was indicted.  They also said Casey spends her days in jail reading law books.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/23/cindy_reveals_she_had_thoughts_of_suicide.html
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:14 AM »

(((HUGS))) JSM, hope your foot/toe is ok!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »

Denise
Its so cute but IIRC, there is another monkey who uses it also 

Uh Oh...should I change it? I'm new at this monkey stuff! lol
Denise

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: April 23, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

Goodnmad....Charlie Brown is too cute!

Denise

Thank you. We are BLESSED to be able to bring him home.

I just know how much we love him already and how I want to take care him and make him feel loved. And then it brings me full circle to Caylee. And it makes me so sad.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: April 23, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez tells WESH how she could get off; George, Cindy tell CBS' 'Early Show' they're behind their daughter -- no matter what

Today is the start of the May sweeps ratings period. News organizations are promoting their reports to bring in viewers, and the Casey Anthony case has become an important lure.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing will have an interview with Anthony attorney Jose Baez at 11 tonight. Anchor Martha Sugalski said at 11 last night that Baez "makes the case for why Casey could go free. We'll explore four areas in the case where Baez and other prominent players say reasonable doubt could exist. We're going to tell your what the key battleground is going to be."

On CBS' "Early Show," Maggie Rodriguez this morning concluded her two-part interview with Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Rodriguez shared the headline with me yesterday: Cindy had contemplated suicide. The second part had been taped after their appearance on the show yesterday.

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of." She is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

What do they say to people who say the evidence is hard to refute? "Has any case ever gotten all this kind of exposure?" George asked. "No."

The parents said they would support Casey, no matter what. "All we can do is stand behind our daughter," Cindy said.

"There's some people that say we should be done with it," George said. "You can't. That's our daughter. No matter what."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tells-wesh-how-she-could-get-off-cbs-early-show-continues-george-cindy-inter.html
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 23, 2009, 10:10:26 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise

Hugs to you as well. suicide is nothing to scoff at and the Ants doing this is like snubbing their noses at those whom have actually lived it. Seems like yesterday and I remember every second of it unfortunately,it is something I would rather not see going thru my mind daily and them playing this game really does bring it to the fore front and it is not a nice thing for them to do.

My heart goes out to you,it is a difficult thing to go thru. ((((Hugs)))) to you and yours. May God bless you all and give you peace.

My hubs is an ER doctor,  He said that he doubts it were real.  He said that Georgie would have to have been transported to an ER by ambulance and given necessary treatment.  He could not have gone in the chiefs police car if this was a legitimate attempt.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: April 23, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »

Sassy,just so you know...my granddaughter asked me if you really have a monkey.
She thought your avi was real. 

That's funny.   how old is she?

She is 11,going on 30.  Animal lover.
Man I hope we get some documents today.That would be the icing on the cake.   

Kids today are really smart.
I agree.  We need documents!   I'll add to QM's doc dance:   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1816 on: April 23, 2009, 10:10:57 AM »

Today is the start of the May sweeps ratings period. News organizations are promoting their reports to bring in viewers, and the Casey Anthony case has become an important lure.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing will have an interview with Anthony attorney Jose Baez at 11 tonight. Anchor Martha Sugalski said at 11 last night that Baez "makes the case for why Casey could go free. We'll explore four areas in the case where Baez and other prominent players say reasonable doubt could exist. We're going to tell your what the key battleground is going to be."

On CBS' "Early Show," Maggie Rodriguez this morning concluded her two-part interview with Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Rodriguez shared the headline with me yesterday: Cindy had contemplated suicide. The second part had been taped after their appearance on the show yesterday.

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of." She is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee. What exactly are you proud of? The lying, stealing, whoring or murdering?

What do they say to people who say the evidence is hard to refute? "Has any case ever gotten all this kind of exposure?" George asked. "No." You didn't answer the question jackass. And for a good reason. You can't refute the evidence.

The parents said they would support Casey, no matter what. "All we can do is stand behind our daughter," Cindy said.

"There's some people that say we should be done with it," George said. "You can't. That's our daughter. No matter what." Yes, love her while doing the right thing. Hmm, guess morals and the Anthonys are strangers too.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tells-wesh-how-she-could-get-off-cbs-early-show-continues-george-cindy-inter.html

WTF???????????? Wow. My responses to them in red.

I remember you, Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: April 23, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »

Who wants to meet for coffee this morning?

Thanks for the offer, Steele, but going on two of sleep and had two BIG cups already! lol
Appreciate the offere though....ooooooooh...do they have danishes?? LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1818 on: April 23, 2009, 10:12:08 AM »

::MonkeyDance::I love waking up to this picture, gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling  Anthonys Under Fire, love the title of that article    And Law And Order, what took you so long to bring this to the small screen 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: April 23, 2009, 10:13:20 AM »

\

JSM - good lcuk at the appointment.  A speedy recovery is needed.  We need more people to do the doc dance apparently.

Good Morning all Monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.