April 25, 2024, 07:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291019 times)
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: April 23, 2009, 10:15:19 AM »

O/T   Should I change my Avi, since someone else has it....I dont wanna step on anyones monkey toes.....and if so...anyone have any ideas on good places to look for pics. I'm not very talented with the whole pic thing but I TRY!! LOL
THANKS!

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: April 23, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »

Me, too (about taking that subject VERY seriously)...they are just like Oh I did, OH I did it too..and SOOO did I! REALLY ANGERS ME (sorry...get a bit emotional and work up about suicide..May 4, will be 6 yrs for my baby brother...I dont need the ANTHONY's pushing my buttons, its bad enough!! sorry for the rant)

I'm sorry dear heart. 

I have been suicidal myself and it makes me ill to think of the Anthonys exploiting the topic for their own gain.

They are sick just like Casey.

Yes, the ARE VERY sick, indeed!!!

O/T I have been "there" too...severe chronic pain will do that to a girl...but it's never the way to go...believe me, I KNOW!  If you EVER need to talk...please dont hesitate to reach out to me....I may not be able to walk real good but God gave me big shoulders AND A LAPTOP!! LOL seriously, I'm here if you or anyone EVER needs me. Suicide prevention is near and dear to my heart 
I'm very sorry for anyone who has a member of their family or friend that has had this happen, it is horrible. And for Cindy to say she wrote suicide notes, for attention, which I have no doubt that is why she is saying this. She doesn't want George to have all the attention.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: April 23, 2009, 10:17:46 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 
\

JSM - good lcuk at the appointment.  A speedy recovery is needed.  We need more people to do the doc dance apparently.

Good Morning all Monkeys!
Good morning 

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: April 23, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »

Me, too (about taking that subject VERY seriously)...they are just like Oh I did, OH I did it too..and SOOO did I! REALLY ANGERS ME (sorry...get a bit emotional and work up about suicide..May 4, will be 6 yrs for my baby brother...I dont need the ANTHONY's pushing my buttons, its bad enough!! sorry for the rant)

I'm sorry dear heart. 

I have been suicidal myself and it makes me ill to think of the Anthonys exploiting the topic for their own gain.

They are sick just like Casey.

Yes, the ARE VERY sick, indeed!!!

O/T I have been "there" too...severe chronic pain will do that to a girl...but it's never the way to go...believe me, I KNOW!  If you EVER need to talk...please dont hesitate to reach out to me....I may not be able to walk real good but God gave me big shoulders AND A LAPTOP!! LOL seriously, I'm here if you or anyone EVER needs me. Suicide prevention is near and dear to my heart 
I'm very sorry for anyone who has a member of their family or friend that has had this happen, it is horrible. And for Cindy to say she wrote suicide notes, for attention, which I have no doubt that is why she is saying this. She doesn't want George to have all the attention.
Thanks, no rose!
Huggs,
Denise

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: April 23, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

Today is the start of the May sweeps ratings period. News organizations are promoting their reports to bring in viewers, and the Casey Anthony case has become an important lure.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing will have an interview with Anthony attorney Jose Baez at 11 tonight. Anchor Martha Sugalski said at 11 last night that Baez "makes the case for why Casey could go free. We'll explore four areas in the case where Baez and other prominent players say reasonable doubt could exist. We're going to tell your what the key battleground is going to be."

On CBS' "Early Show," Maggie Rodriguez this morning concluded her two-part interview with Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Rodriguez shared the headline with me yesterday: Cindy had contemplated suicide. The second part had been taped after their appearance on the show yesterday.

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of." She is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee. What exactly are you proud of? The lying, stealing, whoring or murdering?

What do they say to people who say the evidence is hard to refute? "Has any case ever gotten all this kind of exposure?" George asked. "No." You didn't answer the question jackass. And for a good reason. You can't refute the evidence.

The parents said they would support Casey, no matter what. "All we can do is stand behind our daughter," Cindy said.

"There's some people that say we should be done with it," George said. "You can't. That's our daughter. No matter what." Yes, love her while doing the right thing. Hmm, guess morals and the Anthonys are strangers too.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tells-wesh-how-she-could-get-off-cbs-early-show-continues-george-cindy-inter.html

WTF???????????? Wow. My responses to them in red.

Do they think that people forget the jail tapes when she said, "all you guys care about is finding Caylee, what about me"

As a parent, I had to learn that one way you show your child love and responsibility is by making them responsible for their actions.  Let Skank know they care by making her responsible for what she did.  It may help make her a better person.  (ok, in her case, she is a lost cause, but just do it for what is RIGHT)

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: April 23, 2009, 10:19:14 AM »

Cindy Reveals She Had Thoughts Of Suicide
Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:47:04 AM

ORLANDO -- The second part of the interview with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, aired Thursday morning on the CBS ‘Early Show.’

In the interview, Cindy said Casey actually thanked her for making the first 911 call to report Caylee missing.

Cindy said she knows what George was thinking when he went to a Daytona Beach motel with suicidal thoughts.

"A lot of people don't know I was there too.  I wrote suicide notes back in the end of July and August.  No one knows that because I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing.  You know you get to a point when you miss someone so much you think life's not worth living," Cindy said.

Cindy says it was Casey who kept her from going through with suicide the first time she came home from jail.

The Anthonys say they have not spoken to their daughter Casey since Oct. 14 when she was indicted.  They also said Casey spends her days in jail reading law books

(Reading and eating poptarts) 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: April 23, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
The other you, so reminded me of a teacher I had, with the glasses and those pearls. Everytime I would see the pic, I sat straight up in my chair, and hoped I would not get hit with a ruler on my knuckles for talking to much. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: April 23, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.
I fell for it hook, line and sinker. You are a wise monkey Searching.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: April 23, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »

Cindy Reveals She Had Thoughts Of Suicide
Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:47:04 AM

ORLANDO -- The second part of the interview with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, aired Thursday morning on the CBS ‘Early Show.’

In the interview, Cindy said Casey actually thanked her for making the first 911 call to report Caylee missing.

Cindy said she knows what George was thinking when he went to a Daytona Beach motel with suicidal thoughts.

"A lot of people don't know I was there too.  I wrote suicide notes back in the end of July and August.  No one knows that because I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing.  You know you get to a point when you miss someone so much you think life's not worth living," Cindy said.

Cindy says it was Casey who kept her from going through with suicide the first time she came home from jail.

The Anthonys say they have not spoken to their daughter Casey since Oct. 14 when she was indicted.  They also said Casey spends her days in jail reading law books

(Reading and eating poptarts) 

Someone needs to tell Moe and Larry there is a big difference between reading law books and compprehending what is read.  In skank's case the only thing she comprehends are 1 night stands and instructions for penicillin.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: April 23, 2009, 10:22:07 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
The other you, so reminded me of a teacher I had, with the glasses and those pearls. Everytime I would see the pic, I sat straight up in my chair, and hoped I would not get hit with a ruler on my knuckles for talking to much. 

LOL thats funny! I just thought that Avi made this 44 yr old look a lil older than I am...But I will change it so I dont step on any monkey toes Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: April 23, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 
Oh, JSM what happened? 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: April 23, 2009, 10:24:02 AM »

Notice how the A's are trying to show a kinder, gentler side during the new tour of shows and newspaper articles..something is up.  I think after the last hate fest they spewed during GA and Cindy's little discussion with Morgan someone got them a personal trainer that works in the area of demeanor. 

No joke..lots of high powered attorneys use these people..to help them give a postive look to their clients and family as well as pic out jury members.  I'm thinking someone new is on the payroll for the A family trying to make them appear like they need our sympathy..too bad Morgan's depo and all the tape and press prior to this shows angry loons lying their butts off.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1832 on: April 23, 2009, 10:25:15 AM »

Oh, JSM what happened? 

She had a fight with a cardboard sign? 

Oh not that was Lee. Any excuse to post this.

By the power of my eyebrows I compel you -- fold sign fold.

I remember you, Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: April 23, 2009, 10:26:51 AM »

Oh, JSM what happened? 

She had a fight with a cardboard sign? 

Oh not that was Lee. Any excuse to post this.

By the power of my eyebrows I compel you -- fold sign fold.

LOVE IT!! 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1834 on: April 23, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »

Notice how the A's are trying to show a kinder, gentler side during the new tour of shows and newspaper articles..something is up.  I think after the last hate fest they spewed during GA and Cindy's little discussion with Morgan someone got them a personal trainer that works in the area of demeanor. 

No joke..lots of high powered attorneys use these people..to help them give a postive look to their clients and family as well as pic out jury members.  I'm thinking someone new is on the payroll for the A family trying to make them appear like they need our sympathy..too bad Morgan's depo and all the tape and press prior to this shows angry loons lying their butts off.

I agree with you whole heartedly Gypsy.  But...I believe it won't be long until they return to their acid spewing selves.  Something about lipstick on a pig......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: April 23, 2009, 10:27:35 AM »

Charlie Brown and Miss Lucy are adorable    Will Snoopy be next 
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1836 on: April 23, 2009, 10:27:53 AM »

I'm going to find a new AVI...be back in a few with my NEW identity!! LOL
Denise

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: April 23, 2009, 10:28:32 AM »

OK, since it's the end of the cage (a quick cage btw) and many said we should do more dancing. Dolce said we should double it, and I added Sassy's dancing Panda too! Lets all dance:

P.S. I hope the mods don't get mad at me!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: April 23, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »

Go QM GO   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: April 23, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise

Hugs to you as well. suicide is nothing to scoff at and the Ants doing this is like snubbing their noses at those whom have actually lived it. Seems like yesterday and I remember every second of it unfortunately,it is something I would rather not see going thru my mind daily and them playing this game really does bring it to the fore front and it is not a nice thing for them to do.

My heart goes out to you,it is a difficult thing to go thru. ((((Hugs)))) to you and yours. May God bless you all and give you peace.

My hubs is an ER doctor,  He said that he doubts it were real.  He said that Georgie would have to have been transported to an ER by ambulance and given necessary treatment.  He could not have gone in the chiefs police car if this was a legitimate attempt.

Im with you. But I think it was more an FU to Cindy than an actual attempt. I believe George got a whiff of some news he was not expecting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.