April 25, 2024, 03:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290951 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1840 on: April 23, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »

Driving without headlights?  What an understatement.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
yeah, that Joy's no Cinderella...at least she had one headlight (points again for song and artist).

Hey, CC, you're not mad that I defaced your sign, are ya?

Deface away.  Wallflowers?

Do No Evil 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: April 23, 2009, 10:32:29 AM »

Oh JSM I hope it is only a sprain and not broken..keep us updated please.

Yes the A's are trying on a new outfit for their souls..but it is an awkward fit and I agree with you Steel Monkey..the new approach won't last long..these people have no real self control, so this can't last too long..just till the next time GA meets with Morgan....then the gloves come off.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: April 23, 2009, 10:32:52 AM »

Notice how the A's are trying to show a kinder, gentler side during the new tour of shows and newspaper articles..something is up.  I think after the last hate fest they spewed during GA and Cindy's little discussion with Morgan someone got them a personal trainer that works in the area of demeanor. 

No joke..lots of high powered attorneys use these people..to help them give a postive look to their clients and family as well as pic out jury members.  I'm thinking someone new is on the payroll for the A family trying to make them appear like they need our sympathy..too bad Morgan's depo and all the tape and press prior to this shows angry loons lying their butts off.

I agree, or, Brad threatened to quit. If he did not after that fiasco, I would be shocked. This case is a career ender for him if that keeps up, imo.
B
niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: April 23, 2009, 10:35:29 AM »

Tonight on our local news (WESH I believe) there will be a story on why KC could go free and an interview with JB.  Yuck
For the legal eagles lurking around here I have a question

If KC is convicted (he he he ) where will she be incarcerated while awaiting her appeals ?  Governor Christ just signed an execution order on a convict that has been on appeal for over twenty years.  So I'm interested in where she will be housed and I wonder if the A's will move closer !  I hope they move out of our local TV coverage

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1844 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:21 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise
Hugs to you and Searching. It must be really difficult. I can't imagine the pain of suicide. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise

Hugs to you as well. suicide is nothing to scoff at and the Ants doing this is like snubbing their noses at those whom have actually lived it. Seems like yesterday and I remember every second of it unfortunately,it is something I would rather not see going thru my mind daily and them playing this game really does bring it to the fore front and it is not a nice thing for them to do.

My heart goes out to you,it is a difficult thing to go thru. ((((Hugs)))) to you and yours. May God bless you all and give you peace.

My hubs is an ER doctor,  He said that he doubts it were real.  He said that Georgie would have to have been transported to an ER by ambulance and given necessary treatment.  He could not have gone in the chiefs police car if this was a legitimate attempt.

Im with you. But I think it was more an FU to Cindy than an actual attempt. I believe George got a whiff of some news he was not expecting.

The more I see of these people, the more I recognize just how manipulative and narcisstic they are.  I really wish and hope that charges are brought against these people for the lying and hindering of an investigation.  They have wasted law enforcements time and resources.  Florida is starting to experience law enforcement cutbacks because of funding.  I can't help but think that people may be without a job because of the resources that they wasted.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: April 23, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »

Notice how the A's are trying to show a kinder, gentler side during the new tour of shows and newspaper articles..something is up.  I think after the last hate fest they spewed during GA and Cindy's little discussion with Morgan someone got them a personal trainer that works in the area of demeanor. 

No joke..lots of high powered attorneys use these people..to help them give a postive look to their clients and family as well as pic out jury members.  I'm thinking someone new is on the payroll for the A family trying to make them appear like they need our sympathy..too bad Morgan's depo and all the tape and press prior to this shows angry loons lying their butts off.

I agree, or, Brad threatened to quit. If he did not after that fiasco, I would be shocked. This case is a career ender for him if that keeps up, imo.
B

This case could be a career ender for anyone associated with the defense if the A family stays true to their colors.  A year until the trial is what GA said in the interview with MR.  No way these people can produce a postive spin on their personas for that long..

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1847 on: April 23, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »

The Anthonys say they have not spoken to their daughter Casey since Oct. 14 when she was indicted.  They also said Casey spends her days in jail reading law books.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/23/cindy_reveals_she_had_thoughts_of_suicide.html
I"m gonna have to call BS on this. Almost ALL lawbooks are hardcover. I recently did a tour of one of our local jails (school internship related...I got to walk out the door!) and was informed that NO hardcover books are allowed. Why? They can be a weapon. So, again, I don't believe Spindy.

Of course, the slore could be reading copies of law books. Bozo* maybe ran some thru the copy machine (Hey, WestLaw, have you gotten your copyright useage check from him yet?) but I doubt she's reading the actual books.

*I may have to take that back. Are we sure Bozo knows how to run a copy machine?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: April 23, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »

Oh JSM I hope it is only a sprain and not broken..keep us updated please.

Yes the A's are trying on a new outfit for their souls..but it is an awkward fit and I agree with you Steel Monkey..the new approach won't last long..these people have no real self control, so this can't last too long..just till the next time GA meets with Morgan....then the gloves come off.

So true.  They can't help themselves.   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: April 23, 2009, 10:40:38 AM »

JSM, I hope you feel better and that you do not have any broken bones.  Feel better soon, my smart monkey friend.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1850 on: April 23, 2009, 10:41:20 AM »

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of." She is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.   Sensitive? I'm pretty sure my father would not say he is proud of me if I killed my child This is in the top 10 of stupid comments by George.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: April 23, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »

still catching up reading...Just finished watching pt 2 of the early show http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4963476n  around 2:13  When cindy was asked what prompted her call police, I swear she started to say "when I smelled" but stopped herself and said " when I saw KC".  Take a look  again, what do you think?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: April 23, 2009, 10:42:15 AM »

The Anthonys say they have not spoken to their daughter Casey since Oct. 14 when she was indicted.  They also said Casey spends her days in jail reading law books.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/23/cindy_reveals_she_had_thoughts_of_suicide.html
I"m gonna have to call BS on this. Almost ALL lawbooks are hardcover. I recently did a tour of one of our local jails (school internship related...I got to walk out the door!) and was informed that NO hardcover books are allowed. Why? They can be a weapon. So, again, I don't believe Spindy.

Of course, the slore could be reading copies of law books. Bozo* maybe ran some thru the copy machine (Hey, WestLaw, have you gotten your copyright useage check from him yet?) but I doubt she's reading the actual books.

*I may have to take that back. Are we sure Bozo knows how to run a copy machine?

He only knows how to make copies of his butt

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: April 23, 2009, 10:42:18 AM »

Tonight on our local news (WESH I believe) there will be a story on why KC could go free and an interview with JB.  Yuck
For the legal eagles lurking around here I have a question

If KC is convicted (he he he ) where will she be incarcerated while awaiting her appeals ?  Governor Christ just signed an execution order on a convict that has been on appeal for over twenty years.  So I'm interested in where she will be housed and I wonder if the A's will move closer !  I hope they move out of our local TV coverage

Welcome niia!  This article gives some answers:

Florida State Prison: notable inmates 
By Charisse Van Horn 
Published: 04/20/2009 

Florida State Prison, also referred to as Starke Prison, is a maximum-security prison that houses men on death row. Other Florida prisons with death row wards include Union Correctional Institute, located in Raiford, Florida and Lowell Correctional Institution Annex, where women on death row await their executions. If Casey Anthony is found guilty and sentenced to death, she will be sentenced to Lowell Correctional Institution Annex.

Before 1961, the prison facility Union Correctional Institute was known as the Florida State Prison. The original prison building split into two separate facilities. The former Florida State Prison became known as Union Correctional Institute and the east wing became the new Florida State Prison. When construction on the new prison finished in 1961, it housed the death row chamber.

Maximum capacity for Florida State Prison is 1,460. The prison houses adult men and has twelve cell and two open bay housing units. There are two academic programs offered to inmates, and they do not offer any vocational training or programs. What the Florida state program does have, however, is a list of who’s who when it comes to notable death row inmates. Serial killers and rapists who have reached infamy share one thing in common; they were sentenced to death or died while serving their sentences at Florida State Prison.

Ted Bundy, Paul Jennings Hill, Danny Rolling, and Ottis Toole are just some of the criminals who exhausted their last breath at Florida state prison. Ottis Toole was not on death row when he died; he was serving five life sentences. Additionally, on December 16, 2008 it was determined by the Hollywood, Florida police department that Ottis Toole was responsible for the kidnapping and murder of 6 year old, Adam Walsh: son of John Walsh host of America’s Most Wanted.

Florida death row inmates are housed in cells that are 6 x 9 x 9.5 feet. Those that are on death watch (preparing for execution) are housed in cells that are 12 x 7 x 8.5 feet in height. Showers are allowed every other day and death row inmates are handcuffed except for when showering, in their cells, or when they are in the exercise yard. Meals are served three times daily: breakfast is served at 5:00 A.M. followed by lunch between 10:30 and 11:00 A.M. and dinner is served between 4:00 P.M. and 4:30 P.M. The infamous “last meal” served to death row inmates before an execution can cost no more than $40.00.

Death row inmates are allowed visitors that have been pre-approved by the prison staff. They also receive mail and are allowed to have radios, a 13” television, cigarettes and various snacks in their cell. They are distinguished from other inmates by their orange shorts.

Click for a virtual tour of a Florida death row cell
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/vtour/deathrow.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d17-Florida-State-Prison-notable-death-row-inmates

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: April 23, 2009, 10:42:37 AM »

LOL ..I just had an imagine of Bozo copying his buttocks  for sweet Casey....

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: April 23, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »

LOL ..I just had an imagine of Bozo copying his buttocks  for sweet Casey....

Gypsy,  Are you the DD that Joy Wray thinks is spying on her?  I read that in her chat last night.  She referred to someone named DD.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: April 23, 2009, 10:48:32 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
The other you, so reminded me of a teacher I had, with the glasses and those pearls. Everytime I would see the pic, I sat straight up in my chair, and hoped I would not get hit with a ruler on my knuckles for talking to much. 

LOL thats funny! I just thought that Avi made this 44 yr old look a lil older than I am...But I will change it so I dont step on any monkey toes Wink
I cannot remember who has it.. (old age setting in)
but it should take alot more than an avi to upset anyone

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1857 on: April 23, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »

Driving without headlights?  What an understatement.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
yeah, that Joy's no Cinderella...at least she had one headlight (points again for song and artist).

Hey, CC, you're not mad that I defaced your sign, are ya?

Deface away.  Wallflowers?
Man, you're good! Not just at the anti-Ant art (you oughtta add "AAA" to your work) but at the obscure music references too! Wanna watch Gilmore Girls with me?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: April 23, 2009, 10:50:08 AM »

Thanks for the prison info.  So she'll be presumed innocent and presumed to be heading for Ocala Florida.  Yippee, not my local news converage !  The A's better invest in some property up there now while the housing market is down because I know they will want to be near their precious KC.

Hey by the way - is LA's girlfriend expecting ?  Seemed like I heard that rumor but never any confirmation .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1859 on: April 23, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.