March 28, 2024, 03:56:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 288625 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1880 on: April 23, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

Steel - I found a picture of cindy. 

lipstick on a pig

still a pig

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: April 23, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise
Hugs to you and Searching. It must be really difficult. I can't imagine the pain of suicide. JSM

Sorry in advance for the graphic nature of this.....  It is not so much the act all in of itself, It is the vivid memories of the day,the images.. the blood filled eyes (petechiae) , they do defecate themselves at that instance, The cold stiffness.... It is something that you work hard to put in the back of your mind and then some azz holes come along and use the words to gain an upper hand to get what they want.. Those are images that you do not want to have going thru your mind day in and day out,things you bury in the back of your mind... Did I ever think I would have the strength to lift and cut a 180+ pound person down? no,but I did... see, he had choked me into unconsciousness and thought he had killed me so he hung himself.... I came to and found him and cut him down.... not the best memories in my life but made me stronger today... It took me a long time to not have those images,memories rolling thru my mind daily and those wretched people come along and just throw the words so nonchalantly around and bam,there they are again.... they should have to face the music on the mental anguish they are causing to myself and I am sure others with this game they are playing..... I need to take a few "regrouping" minutes... I will be back in a bit..
Hugs monkeys..
Awww God bless you, Searching..you ok? I am so sorry you had to go thru that. I can totally relate to what you mean..I saw my  19 yr. old nephew hanging (he had been there for 15 hours) in my husband's parents basement....it is a hard image to get out of your head...its been two years and I still cant go back in that house. I'm here if you ever wanna talk about this issue privately. I can give you my email if you want it. I'm here for ya, hun!
HUGGS,
Denise

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: April 23, 2009, 11:08:47 AM »

lipstick on a pig

still a pig

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: April 23, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »

Agenda:  Coffee - sudefed - kick Lee's butt - but will give him running head start since he is such a WUS!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1884 on: April 23, 2009, 11:09:04 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9

Why is Turbo posting there and not here? did I miss something?? ok, off to regroup...I will be back

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: April 23, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »

ok..I'm back..I collect frogs and I HOPE no one has this AVI  
Denise
That's so cute, I collect Garden Gnomes 
Thanks no rose colored glasses...I have collected frogs since I was 8 and have WAY too many but NEVER enough!! LOL
Denise

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1886 on: April 23, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »

lipstick on a pig

still a pig

Thanks!  Looks just like her!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: April 23, 2009, 11:13:45 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9

Why is Turbo posting there and not here? did I miss something?? ok, off to regroup...I will be back

Aww Serching, I am reading back and forth trying to catch up. I am so sorry for all that you have gone through. I learn more and more about you. Please know that I am still here.

Denise, my heart goes out to you too. I have not had to deal with this myself. I can't say I know what you did and are going through. My prayers are going out for you both.

(((Hugs))) To both of my monkey mates.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: April 23, 2009, 11:13:48 AM »

No biggie, I think
Some people post on a few forums..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: April 23, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »

LOL ..I just had an imagine of Bozo copying his buttocks  for sweet Casey....

Gypsy,  Are you the DD that Joy Wray thinks is spying on her?  I read that in her chat last night.  She referred to someone named DD.

No it isn't me..I don't live in Florida and have never been to Joy's chat..so another DD is busy or in Joy's imagination ..which is more likely.

I'm pretty sure that the DD stands for "Dreamin' Demons".
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »

Steel, you have 700 posts!!!  Whooo hoo!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »

sorry  cant find the edit button   put in wrong link

"Selfish" preview

http://www.nbc.com/Law_and_Order_Special_Victims_Unit/video/clips/preview-selfish/1089495/
Poor Lifetime - looks like this show is trumping the story line!   I will have to dvr this. 

Wow..so art imitates life at this junture...thank you for that preview..I wonder when it airs..I'd love to see how this segment plays out.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:45 AM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: April 23, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

I saw that this morning NoRose.         I couldn't believe it.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: April 23, 2009, 11:17:26 AM »

Aww Serching, I am reading back and forth trying to catch up. I am so sorry for all that you have gone through. I learn more and more about you. Please know that I am still here.

Denise, my heart goes out to you too. I have not had to deal with this myself. I can't say I know what you did and are going through. My prayers are going out for you both.

(((Hugs))) To both of my monkey mates.
Thank you soooo much Fanny...means the world to me..REALLY it does!
denise

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1895 on: April 23, 2009, 11:18:34 AM »

There was another big post from Tricia that got me wild, but I didn't know if I should post it. 
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »

lipstick on a pig

still a pig

Thanks!  Looks just like her!   

Steele, I think PIGS would take offense that!! 
Denise

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise
Hugs to you and Searching. It must be really difficult. I can't imagine the pain of suicide. JSM

Sorry in advance for the graphic nature of this.....  It is not so much the act all in of itself, It is the vivid memories of the day,the images.. the blood filled eyes (petechiae) , they do defecate themselves at that instance, The cold stiffness.... It is something that you work hard to put in the back of your mind and then some azz holes come along and use the words to gain an upper hand to get what they want.. Those are images that you do not want to have going thru your mind day in and day out,things you bury in the back of your mind... Did I ever think I would have the strength to lift and cut a 180+ pound person down? no,but I did... see, he had choked me into unconsciousness and thought he had killed me so he hung himself.... I came to and found him and cut him down.... not the best memories in my life but made me stronger today... It took me a long time to not have those images,memories rolling thru my mind daily and those wretched people come along and just throw the words so nonchalantly around and bam,there they are again.... they should have to face the music on the mental anguish they are causing to myself and I am sure others with this game they are playing..... I need to take a few "regrouping" minutes... I will be back in a bit..
Hugs monkeys..

Searching my heart goes out to you for having the strength to share that with us.  I have not commented on the suicide attempt by Cindy as I have as well been too close to two suicides in my own life.  One was a childhood friend and I was the last to see her alive.  I to this day wonder if there was something I could have done to change things.  She was happy and seemed normal when we parted and within the next hour had taken a bottle of pills that you would typically find in any house, and cut both her arms open from the wrist to the elbow pit.  The second was a few years ago where a relative told his wife he was going to the store, instead he stayed in the garage with a hose from the exhaust into the window of the car and left the car running with the garage door closed.  He left a beautiful wife and four children questioning why to this day.
His 10 year old son found him when he went into the garage to get his bike.

Neither left notes, talked about it before hand.  Both seemed normal and happy with no signs of wanting to end things or that there was a burden or demons that they felt.  It sickens me for Cindy to say "me too".  Searching I am here for you as well as others who have been through this.  I really hate Cindy for what she said and minimizing the impact that suicide has on the ones left behind by her claim.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:52 AM »

MAGGIE:   What kind of daughter did your daughter grow up to be?

GEORGE:   Very sensitive, very caring, the kind of daughter any father would be proud of

STOP...WAIT     OMG are you serious  Really?  No Way!

Did he not throw his guts up & revolt when he spoke of seeing the pictures of his lying, stealing, hoebag murdering monster during his OCSO interview?  Too ridiculous for words!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: April 23, 2009, 11:22:58 AM »

There was another big post from Tricia that got me wild, but I didn't know if I should post it. 

I think I saw that one, too.               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.