April 20, 2024, 06:47:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290620 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: April 23, 2009, 11:41:33 AM »

This has to work:

OK, so I went a little crazy!

QM, So funny. Do you mind if I steal some of your dancers????

Thanks Fanny. Of course you can copy them! Copy all of them if you want, I just find them & copy them myself. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1921 on: April 23, 2009, 11:45:13 AM »

t took me a long time to not have those images,memories rolling thru my mind daily and those wretched people come along and just throw the words so nonchalantly around and bam,there they are again.... they should have to face the music on the mental anguish they are causing to myself and I am sure others with this game they are playing..... I need to take a few "regrouping" minutes... I will be back in a bit..
Hugs monkeys..

Searching, this key is for you. I have one like it. It opens the drawer in my mind where the "horrible incident" is locked. I am the only person who knows where the key is, I am the only person who allows me to open that drawer. I keep my key very well hidden. I own the incident, it is not allowed to see the light of day unless I decide to bring it out.

It helps. Believe me, it helps.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1922 on: April 23, 2009, 11:47:34 AM »

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:26 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9

Why is Turbo posting there and not here? did I miss something?? ok, off to regroup...I will be back

No biggie, I think
Some people post on a few forums..
And, more importantly, Turbo has managed to walk that extremely fine line (which changes daily) between member and ban...unlike some of us (who really don't miss it at all..well, except for the stalker cam, that was fun!)

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »

O/T   Should I change my Avi, since someone else has it....I dont wanna step on anyones monkey toes.....and if so...anyone have any ideas on good places to look for pics. I'm not very talented with the whole pic thing but I TRY!! LOL
THANKS!
Glad2BinKY - if you go here, Brandi does beautiful avatars (as does CBB,etc all found in Monkey Lounge section!) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0
She can make one that is just you!  Only reason to have your very own is makes it easy to know who the post is by! 
BTW - I opened the window and yelled, did you hear me? 
Thank you..I found the frog one and since I collect frogs I thought it was cute. Should I get a different one still?
*what is opened the window and yelled mean? Guess I didnt hear ya! LOL

Thank you..I found the frog one and since I collect frogs I thought it was cute. Should I get a different one still?
*what is opened the window and yelled mean? Guess I didnt hear ya! LOL

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: April 23, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

Thank you soooo much Fanny...means the world to me..REALLY it does!
denise
Denise, you want a key, too? Also, love the new look. I'm pretty sure I see pearls.....

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: April 23, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9
Why does that post say it was Turbo's post?  Is that not the same post Desdemona made here?  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4884.1020
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: April 23, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »

t took me a long time to not have those images,memories rolling thru my mind daily and those wretched people come along and just throw the words so nonchalantly around and bam,there they are again.... they should have to face the music on the mental anguish they are causing to myself and I am sure others with this game they are playing..... I need to take a few "regrouping" minutes... I will be back in a bit..
Hugs monkeys..

Searching, this key is for you. I have one like it. It opens the drawer in my mind where the "horrible incident" is locked. I am the only person who knows where the key is, I am the only person who allows me to open that drawer. I keep my key very well hidden. I own the incident, it is not allowed to see the light of day unless I decide to bring it out.

Oh my gosh, Tev...what a wonderful idea! How nice of you to share that...VERY awesome!!
Huggs,
Denise

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: April 23, 2009, 11:51:36 AM »

Why is Turbo posting there and not here? did I miss something?? ok, off to regroup...I will be back

No biggie, I think
And, more importantly, Turbo has managed to walk that extremely fine line (which changes daily) between member and ban...unlike some of us (who really don't miss it at all..well, except for the stalker cam, that was fun!)

I banned myself from posting over there.   The monkey cage is so much nicer.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: April 23, 2009, 11:52:07 AM »

*I may have to take that back. Are we sure Bozo knows how to run a copy machine?

Link to learn about quote and reply and other cool monkey things!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=help;page=post

If you want to do serious practice - we have a place for that too!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.0

He only knows how to make copies of his butt
*gigglesnort*!!!!!!! (notice the fancy snippage? Man, sacred monkeys has sure furthered my education...I think that might be kinda scary )

O/t
Is there a place here on SM to learn how to snip?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1930 on: April 23, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »

I still can't get over how young and refreshed she looked in these pics. And no I'm not being sarcastic. She actually does.

Hmm, maybe the $$$$$$$ from the "foundation" and the Jackasses Around the World Tour is making her look younger. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
The other you, so reminded me of a teacher I had, with the glasses and those pearls. Everytime I would see the pic, I sat straight up in my chair, and hoped I would not get hit with a ruler on my knuckles for talking to much. 

I loved your first avi too. Nothing like pink pearls. I think Capp said she got some for Easter.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »

Thank you soooo much Fanny...means the world to me..REALLY it does!
denise
Denise, you want a key, too? Also, love the new look. I'm pretty sure I see pearls.....

Thank you sooo much Tev, I think that is the neatest idea I have heard of in my life! If its ok, I will pass that on to other suicide survivors...what a beautiful gift!
Glad you like my new AVI...Havent found one I'm in love with yet, but since I've only been in the cage for two days, I guess I'm doing ok!! LOL
Huggs,
Denise

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1933 on: April 23, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

I saw that this morning NoRose.         I couldn't believe it.
There was another big post from Tricia that got me wild, but I didn't know if I should post it. 

Please do, maybe it will get my mind off this other and I can stop crying Smile

I see NoRose has stepped out of the cage.  I'll post it for her.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83355
Thank-you I had to take the pup for a walk, I also wanted to comment on Capp saying about WS being jealous, you bet they are.   Also WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explained why the Anthonys passed on Oprah Winfrey. Conway told Kealing that Winfrey wanted exclusivity. "When that wasn't going to happen, Conway says the two sides parted ways and her interview was canceled," Kealing said.    BS at it's finest.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: April 23, 2009, 11:55:57 AM »

Morning monkeys, JSM can't do a document dance today.  I think I broke either my foot or my toe last night. I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. 
Oh, JSM what happened? 

She had a fight with a cardboard sign? 

Oh not that was Lee. Any excuse to post this.

By the power of my eyebrows I compel you -- fold sign fold.

All that's missing is the knee high socks with tassles!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: April 23, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

NorthernRose, Thank you for posting an example - there are many, even just in this case.   I was even watching live coverage of in the Sandra Cantu case & there was a chatbox to the left where WS members were in there boosting about their site which at the time & considering the news being reported I found to be extremely tacky.   Notice, I'm not afraid to be a tad bold stating my opinion on this issue.  The fact that there was a statement made that this appearance was not canceled & should not be taken as such until event coordinators said so themselves was  petty & a concealed way of slapping news they felt they were scooped on.  I find it juvenile...do we get excited when we are part of the wheels of justice taking the right turn or leads to finding a missing person or solving a crime, you betcha but what we dont do here is make statements or go out of our way to do things merely to "compete" with similar sites -- here at SM we never lose sight of why we are here nor the concern we have for victims we advocate for.    I guess I better put a disclaimer on this post that it is MOO & solely my expression from observation & my heart.

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: April 23, 2009, 11:56:06 AM »

O/T...do ya'll like the make over I gave myself at 5am this morning? lol I thought the OTHER monkey looked too old so I went with this one..Kept the pearls though!! LOL

Denise
The other you, so reminded me of a teacher I had, with the glasses and those pearls. Everytime I would see the pic, I sat straight up in my chair, and hoped I would not get hit with a ruler on my knuckles for talking to much. 

I loved your first avi too. Nothing like pink pearls. I think Capp said she got some for Easter.
I just wasnt "feelin" the first avi cause I looked so OLD!! LOL I emailed Brandi, so we'll see if she can come up with a personal Avi for me Wink  I guess I should go back and ask her to make sure to put pink pearls on it for ya'll! lol
Denise

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: April 23, 2009, 11:57:44 AM »

I still can't get over how young and refreshed she looked in these pics. And no I'm not being sarcastic. She actually does.

Hmm, maybe the $$$$$$$ from the "foundation" and the Jackasses Around the World Tour is making her look younger. 

Ya, I hear a dead granddaughter will buy a lot of botox (I know, that's crass, but the Ants DEFINE crass!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 23, 2009, 11:57:50 AM »

Hugs monkeys..

That is by far some of the best advice I have seen, this coming from years of bs from psychologists that I listened to, thank-you very much, I too will do this 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: April 23, 2009, 11:59:26 AM »

No biggie, I think
I like sneaking into the parking lot, that is why I haven't unleashed myself on them. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.