April 18, 2024, 05:26:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290459 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2100 on: April 23, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »

Tevye you confused me!!  What did you do??

I said, OMG there is no cage #126!!!!!! Are we really shut down?? What's going on, where's the Mod's???? 

Sorry, i started a 126, but it wouldn't stay at the top, so I didn't mean don't go to 126, I meant only go to the REAL 126, (which isn't there yet) which will show up at the top of the topics list for the Caylee forum. I think I need a nap!

And I can't report abuse on a post I made....so Klaas is gonna kick my azz! Sorry Klaas.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2101 on: April 23, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2102 on: April 23, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2103 on: April 23, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

::MonkeyEek::We must have really been naughty
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2104 on: April 23, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »

Is that Cindy???????? Uh, Cin-Cin, ya might wanna back off on the Botox.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2105 on: April 23, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »

I believe they can make this new cage a sticky once a MOD returns. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4929.new#new
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2106 on: April 23, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »

Tevye you confused me!!  What did you do??

I said, OMG there is no cage #126!!!!!! Are we really shut down?? What's going on, where's the Mod's???? 

Sorry, i started a 126, but it wouldn't stay at the top, so I didn't mean don't go to 126, I meant only go to the REAL 126, (which isn't there yet) which will show up at the top of the topics list for the Caylee forum. I think I need a nap!

And I can't report abuse on a post I made....so Klaas is gonna kick my azz! Sorry Klaas.

I don't know how I ended up in it. I went to see if there was a #126, then just clicked the last post and there I was your 126. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2107 on: April 23, 2009, 01:02:46 PM »

Bring this over when we get our new cage:

Anthonys Taken Off Conference Agenda Due To Threats

Posted: 7:26 am EDT April 23, 2009Updated: 12:14 pm EDT April 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.    Hmmm...I know all our letters were dignified & civil.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19254538/index.html

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Cindy and George Anthony face constant criticism for choosing to support Casey. After telling investigators about Casey's lies, how she stole from the family and even from Caylee's piggy bank, the Anthonys are now dodging questions about whether they fault Casey for anything at all.

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy.

"How can we? We don't know what she's been through. I don't know what that girl has been through. George and I are living the same nightmare," Cindy said.

Focusing more attention on themselves, rather than on Caylee is another issue that victims' advocates in Central Florida claim they are outraged over.

"I wrote suicide notes back in July and August. No one knows that," said Cindy.

In July and August the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was alive. The Anthonys say they don't know what happened to Caylee and say they can't ask Casey certain questions. That may be a sign they know she has the answers, but still they say they give her unwavering support.

"No matter what. That's still our daughter. No matter what," George said.

George says he wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help.

They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families.

She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

Casey's next court appearance is on May 28, when her lawyer will try to block the release of her videotaped reaction after she learned Caylee's remains had been found.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2108 on: April 23, 2009, 01:03:20 PM »

Carry on Monkeys.I just had a terrible argument with my Dad.Going for walk.BBL
I'll try to find some updates when I get back. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2109 on: April 23, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.    Hmmm...I know all our letters were dignified & civil.

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Cindy and George Anthony face constant criticism for choosing to support Casey. After telling investigators about Casey's lies, how she stole from the family and even from Caylee's piggy bank, the Anthonys are now dodging questions about whether they fault Casey for anything at all.

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy.

"How can we? We don't know what she's been through. I don't know what that girl has been through. George and I are living the same nightmare," Cindy said.

Focusing more attention on themselves, rather than on Caylee is another issue that victims' advocates in Central Florida claim they are outraged over.

In July and August the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was alive. The Anthonys say they don't know what happened to Caylee and say they can't ask Casey certain questions. That may be a sign they know she has the answers, but still they say they give her unwavering support.

George says he wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help.

They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families.

She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

Casey's next court appearance is on May 28, when her lawyer will try to block the release of her videotaped reaction after she learned Caylee's remains had been found.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2110 on: April 23, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2111 on: April 23, 2009, 01:04:50 PM »

Oh Trimm 
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2112 on: April 23, 2009, 01:05:52 PM »

A BIG SHOUT OUT  to ALL you SACRED MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (yes SACRED Smile )

I'm still recovering from the experience I had over at the other *cough* forum...
I hope to be a helpful monkey and wish very much to not upset anyone!!!!  I promise I'll be on my best behavior  and hope to make some new friends

Watching the Ants this morning and yesterday was such a stark contrast from their Depos.!!!  Wonder if GA will have the same attitude when he returns for Depo. part 2 ??

When CA grabbed GA's face and kissed him this morning ....
I about gagged...
Seemed a bit overkill!

What did you think if anything?

BTW, I am at a loss for words about the latest "Faux Pas" from that other forum.

MUCH LOVE MONKEYS,
    Loner

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #2113 on: April 23, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »

are you thinking what I am?? the post by TG on WS about bad e-mails from WS members? would not surprise me.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2114 on: April 23, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »

Aaww Trimm. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2115 on: April 23, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

I believe they can make this new cage a sticky once a MOD returns. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4929.new#new
Lets get out of here!  Tevye made a nice clean one (at link above) the MODs can lock up when we leave!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2116 on: April 23, 2009, 01:08:11 PM »

I'm still recovering from the experience I had over at the other *cough* forum...
I hope to be a helpful monkey and wish very much to not upset anyone!!!!  I promise I'll be on my best behavior  and hope to make some new friends

Watching the Ants this morning and yesterday was such a stark contrast from their Depos.!!!  Wonder if GA will have the same attitude when he returns for Depo. part 2 ??

I about gagged...
Seemed a bit overkill!

BTW, I am at a loss for words about the latest "Faux Pas" from that other forum.

MUCH LOVE MONKEYS,
    Loner

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2117 on: April 23, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »

Welcome LoneMonkey, glad you are here now 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2118 on: April 23, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

I about gagged...
Seemed a bit overkill!

MUCH LOVE MONKEYS,
    Loner

A WARM WELCOME Loner...as for the "faux pas" all I can say is true colors come shining thru but pick out a vine & start swinging!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2119 on: April 23, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »

::MonkeyDance::WELCOME LONEMONKEY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.