April 26, 2024, 01:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291039 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: April 22, 2009, 01:08:46 AM »

<<<---NEWBIE..PLEASE help so I can be in the "Loop". I wanna be part of your ELITE group of disscussion, etc, but not quite sure how it all works..I cant CHAT, text, email, myspace, but THIS is all new to me.....sorry for being so "thread/blogging stupid" but I'm TRYING!! LOL HEELLLP so I can chime in???? THanks Smile
Glad2BinKY aka Denise

Oh I'm so sorry--I left out that you must hit "post" at the bottom of your words to send it here.  Yikes.  But it looks like you've figured it out.  Cool
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: April 22, 2009, 01:15:44 AM »

Thank you soooo much FOGGY for the warm welcome! I've done chats and IMing even myspace for years but this "forum thing" is kinda new so bear with me! lol
You all seem like awesome ppl and I can never have enough new friends..even if they are just "cyber friends". Thanks again for your kind welcome and patience Smile
Glad2BinKY but y'all can call me Denise if you like Smile

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 22, 2009, 01:18:06 AM »

I was just thinking as reading through the threads.............

It has been my contention since day 32 that Cindy HATED KC for some reason.  

The Anthonys going on TV now when KC has been charged with the DP, says it all to me.  It says they really want rid of KC permanently.............they are not helping her but putting that needle in her arm intentionally in my opinion.

Turbo, what about they are just trying to engender sympathy/empathy w/potential jury pool that so often opined?  Or maybe they are merely trying to cover their own arses if/when they get hauled up on charges?

I don't necessarily disagree w/the bit about hatred.  Maybe KC has been pure hell to live w/since she was first confronted w/the rules of civilized society.  Or maybe there never were any rules.  I think I've stuck with this case because I've never been so stymied by one bunch in my life. 

Foggy
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 22, 2009, 01:22:11 AM »

My oldest grandson was the same age as Michael and it just hit home. Anything involving children tugs my heartstrings. I have become obsessed with Caylee and seeing justice for her. My house is getting dust bunnies a foot deep and I spend way to much time siting here reading.
I know its obsessive isn't it.. You want the Pain to stop for Caylee. And we all know & We feel that as long as we keep Caylee Alive ..she will not be forsaken ..she is In our Monkey World Protected " Loved" .. and respected and cared for. We all Love Caylee for our own individual reasons..and the same We all cannot understand why she is no longer here. Why she was taken.. it makes our minds bend backwards.. our hearts weep .. So We all Gather here too for our own reasons.. its healing to be here. Its understandable for Us to be a Monkey. Darla your not alone. You do though need to take breaks from time to time ..so when the Justice starts ..your clear headed and living without Dust Bunnies.. because when it finally comes down ..You will Live right here. I think that the ppl here who Join and stay Monkeys are all here for " personal reasons" ..Yet we put the SM Children ( missing/passed on) First and they In some ways "keep Us Alive". 

Just getting caught up in lurker mode, but had to log in to say to you, Deenie:

You know I love ya, but I extra-special love ya for what you said in this beautiful post!     

(back to catching up... huff, huff, puff, puff, almost there...)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: April 22, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »

**off topic...does anyone have yahoo or msn and want to chat? I just find it easier to "talk" to ppl that way (guess its true what they say about "teaching a dog new tricks" LOL I was IMing when IMing wasnt COOL!! LOL if anyone wants to chat, I am ALWAYS online any welcome friendships.
God bless,
Glad2BinKY aka Denise

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #525 on: April 22, 2009, 01:40:28 AM »

Thank you soooo much FOGGY for the warm welcome! I've done chats and IMing even myspace for years but this "forum thing" is kinda new so bear with me! lol
You all seem like awesome ppl and I can never have enough new friends..even if they are just "cyber friends". Thanks again for your kind welcome and patience Smile
Glad2BinKY but y'all can call me Denise if you like Smile
Welcome Glad! I think you will like it here. Where in Ky. are you? I am in Louisville and the whole city is in party mode until Derby. Anyway glad you are here.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: April 22, 2009, 01:43:24 AM »

desdemona...BEAUTIFUL SAID FOR CAYLEE!!..made me cry but I'm glad that CAYLEE will never be forgotten!!
God bless,
Denise

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: April 22, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »

My oldest grandson was the same age as Michael and it just hit home. Anything involving children tugs my heartstrings. I have become obsessed with Caylee and seeing justice for her. My house is getting dust bunnies a foot deep and I spend way to much time siting here reading.
I know its obsessive isn't it.. You want the Pain to stop for Caylee. And we all know & We feel that as long as we keep Caylee Alive ..she will not be forsaken ..she is In our Monkey World Protected " Loved" .. and respected and cared for. We all Love Caylee for our own individual reasons..and the same We all cannot understand why she is no longer here. Why she was taken.. it makes our minds bend backwards.. our hearts weep .. So We all Gather here too for our own reasons.. its healing to be here. Its understandable for Us to be a Monkey. Darla your not alone. You do though need to take breaks from time to time ..so when the Justice starts ..your clear headed and living without Dust Bunnies.. because when it finally comes down ..You will Live right here. I think that the ppl here who Join and stay Monkeys are all here for " personal reasons" ..Yet we put the SM Children ( missing/passed on) First and they In some ways "keep Us Alive". 

You know I love ya, but I extra-special love ya for what you said in this beautiful post!     

Desi

Well there's Desi!    Yup, I agree that Deenie's post was touching.  I try to avoid remarking on posts that are very evocative...and her post sure was.

Hey wait a second, is Deenie a boy or a girl?     scratch   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #528 on: April 22, 2009, 01:45:18 AM »

Desi

I love My Desi ... YOU are one of my Most flavorite Monkeys - You know why Desi ?
Because You wear your heart on your sleeve and your words are honest and heartful. And your Strong. This is why I post this to YOU ..every time I see you. Your a inspiration all by yourself.

Babbaloooo

xx

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: April 22, 2009, 01:48:19 AM »

Blumonkey...thank you for the WARM WELCOME...it means a lot to me!! I am in NORTHERN KY..about 20 minutes from Cincy...I cant imagine the caos in Louisville for the next two weeks. Guess we have to look at it as ECONOMIC STIMULATION THANKS TO THE HORSEYS  and their fans Smile
Please call me Denise...but I AM Glad2BinKY "born and raised in KENTUCKY AND DANG PROUD OF IT!!! Wink

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 22, 2009, 01:55:04 AM »

Blumonkey...thank you for the WARM WELCOME...it means a lot to me!! I am in NORTHERN KY..about 20 minutes from Cincy...I cant imagine the caos in Louisville for the next two weeks. Guess we have to look at it as ECONOMIC STIMULATION THANKS TO THE HORSEYS  and their fans Smile
Please call me Denise...but I AM Glad2BinKY "born and raised in KENTUCKY AND DANG PROUD OF IT!!! Wink

Small world.  I used to live in Louisville and right outside Cincy. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #531 on: April 22, 2009, 02:02:03 AM »

Welcome Denise .. My Dad was born in Ky too .. He lived there till he was 8 .. My Grandma was born in raised in Ky ( his Mom) she was the Oldest of 19 and they lived on a Farm. Can you believe that 19 babies by one woman ..Omgoodness. My Grandma only had a 6th grade education - she was born in 1907 in the Coal hills of Ky.
My Grandma had many Grandchildren and was a big part of all of us we "shared her" she passed away in 92. I had my Daughter in 1990. I have no idea but I started singing this song to my Daughter when she was a baby ..My Dad heard me singing it ..and he almost fell on the floor .. He said HOW do you know that song? I said I don't know -I was clueless.  He said My Mother used to sing it to me when I was a baby.  Chickobee ChickoBee was part of it .. does that ring with you Denise ? My Pops is 78ish .. Smile I like him that way.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 22, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »

Warmest greetings to Deenie (thanks for the 'Babbalooo' and the kind words!), to Miss Purple herself Foggy Dew who I'm always happy to see, to newbie Denise (Welcome!) and cp405 up in the rafters....I see you!

And greetings to Guests reading here in the Caylee thread.

Wow, I've been checking out the comments at CBS.  It's amazing.  There are 20 pages of very passionate comments, 99.9% against the Anthonys appearing...  wonder if it will have any effect on such short notice...

Here's a link to the comment I left.  I recognized quite a few Monkeys over there. 
http://www.cbsnews.com/8618-100_162-4959468.html?assetTypeId=30&messageId=7837754

Hugs to my Monkey friends, old and new, as I head off to bed now.

Goodnight, sweet Monks, and as always, may

God Bless Our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: April 22, 2009, 02:04:19 AM »

YES INDEED that its a SMALL world!!! "God puts ppl in our paths for a reason", and "we are all angels with only one wing that can only fly when we embrace one another"...I made up the latter quote and LIVE BY IT!! Does anyone get on YAHOO or MSN chat...seems like an easier, quiker way to CHAT with "monkeys". I'm glad2binkystill if anyone wants to add me Smile

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #534 on: April 22, 2009, 02:13:34 AM »

Desi

Well there's Desi!    Yup, I agree that Deenie's post was touching.  I try to avoid remarking on posts that are very evocative...and her post sure was.

Hey wait a second, is Deenie a boy or a girl?     scratch   

Deenie is a sweet little Baby Girl  - all 7lbs of Her

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: April 22, 2009, 02:18:38 AM »

<----off to bed, too! Hope to continue my new friendship with my "NEW MONKEY FRIENDS" Wink
Thanks again for your welcomes and patience!
God bless,
Denise

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: April 22, 2009, 02:25:50 AM »

Warmest greetings to Deenie (thanks for the 'Babbalooo' and the kind words!), to Miss Purple herself Foggy Dew who I'm always happy to see, to newbie Denise (Welcome!) and cp405 up in the rafters....I see you!

Wow, I've been checking out the comments at CBS.  It's amazing.  There are 20 pages of very passionate comments, 99.9% against the Anthonys appearing...  wonder if it will have any effect on such short notice...

Here's a link to the comment I left.  I recognized quite a few Monkeys over there. 
http://www.cbsnews.com/8618-100_162-4959468.html?assetTypeId=30&messageId=7837754

God Bless Our Caylee.

Yep, that's me up in the rafters, I have been here forever, but don't post any more.  I am also in Louisville KY.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #537 on: April 22, 2009, 02:33:09 AM »

God Bless Our Caylee.

Yep, that's me up in the rafters, I have been here forever, but don't post any more.  I am also in Louisville KY.
Your a Monkey .. don't be a lurker ..come on down Smile
We welcome YOU 

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: April 22, 2009, 02:38:00 AM »

Thanks Deenie, much too late for me, going to bed.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #539 on: April 22, 2009, 02:49:47 AM »

Thanks Deenie, much too late for me, going to bed.
It's ok ..You can come in the hours that are not too late and Post ..
If your not finding ppl in the later hours - come join us in Musings. You will find friends there too. Just go to the Forum pages and look for Monkey Musings - its open topic.
Hugs to You - Don't be shy.
K

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.