April 19, 2024, 02:19:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290563 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: April 22, 2009, 08:17:30 AM »

Since I'm new to the "cage", if I do anything wrong or need to something that I am not, when posting, etc..PLEASE let me know...I take constructive critizism very well

high tolerance here at SM!

Welcome G2B!

Now CA says "KC was in charge of Caylee" then says "We were looking forward to taking her places" in the next...trust me the public ain't snowed. CA has always said one thing and did another, " It will all come out at trial" Is that where KC will be nominated Mother of the Year award
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2009, 08:18:08 AM »

Monkeys!!!! Top of the morning to y'all! 

Oh, so today was the "big" day huh. Oh, boy. Casey feared for your life cin cin cause she had plans for you and old Georgie too

And today ... I'm going to adopt a second beagle!!!! It is a big day for Lucy.  She's getting a "brother."

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2009, 08:18:52 AM »

Since I'm new to the "cage", if I do anything wrong or need to something that I am not, when posting, etc..PLEASE let me know...I take constructive critizism very well

You are too cute to do anything wrong. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: April 22, 2009, 08:19:26 AM »

Blumonkey...thank you for the WARM WELCOME...it means a lot to me!! I am in NORTHERN KY..about 20 minutes from Cincy...I cant imagine the caos in Louisville for the next two weeks. Guess we have to look at it as ECONOMIC STIMULATION THANKS TO THE HORSEYS  and their fans Smile
Please call me Denise...but I AM Glad2BinKY "born and raised in KENTUCKY AND DANG PROUD OF IT!!! Wink

Welcome Denise .. My Dad was born in Ky too .. He lived there till he was 8 .. My Grandma was born in raised in Ky ( his Mom) she was the Oldest of 19 and they lived on a Farm. Can you believe that 19 babies by one woman ..Omgoodness. My Grandma only had a 6th grade education - she was born in 1907 in the Coal hills of Ky.
My Grandma had many Grandchildren and was a big part of all of us we "shared her" she passed away in 92. I had my Daughter in 1990. I have no idea but I started singing this song to my Daughter when she was a baby ..My Dad heard me singing it ..and he almost fell on the floor .. He said HOW do you know that song? I said I don't know -I was clueless.  He said My Mother used to sing it to me when I was a baby.  Chickobee ChickoBee was part of it .. does that ring with you Denise ? My Pops is 78ish .. Smile I like him that way.

No, cant say that song rings a bell but it sounds cute! I'm in NORTHERN KY...almost to cincinnati but still a KY girl
Thanks for the welcome!
Denise

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: April 22, 2009, 08:20:38 AM »

You are too cute to do anything wrong. 

AWW SHUCKS..thanks but I make PLENTY of mistakes..just ask my hubby of 23 years!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 22, 2009, 08:22:06 AM »

"Caylee was KC's priority" - or so says CA - amazing - I must be a bad mommy since I do not take my kids partying, to strange men's homes, have them exposed to drugs.   

And Kc was afraid - damn straight she was afraid - of being caught, of going to jail, of "having my whole life taken from me" - never was she afraid for anyone but herself.

Someone really needs to offer GA plastic surgery on his mouth - always has the "I am taking a poop" look on it!

That's also the look he gets when he's lying.  And his eyes start blinking really fast.   His face tells us alot.

I agree - KC was only afraid of getting caught.   Why do we have to wait until trial to hear what really happened?   They make me sick.   If she is innocent, why in the hell is she sitting in jail?   What a bunch of BS.   Why isn't anyone looking for Zany?  Don't they know how STUPID they look?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 22, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »

Anthonys Give Exclusive Interview
Interview Covers Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

POSTED: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EDT April 22, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
NEW YORK -- CBS's "Early Show" interviewed George and Cindy Anthony Wednesday morning, the couple's first interview togther since their granddaughter's remains were found.

Last week, Oprah Winfrey announced she would have the first interview with the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Anthony, but the "Early Show" interview will air Wednesday and Thursday, weeks before Winfrey's May interview.

The interview included topics about the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey Anthony, and how their daughter is handling the news that prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty against her.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

The first interview will begin Wednesday at 7 a.m. and can be viewed only on WKMG Local 6.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »

Good Mornng to all monkeys, old and new!  I'm swelling up like a toad at the outrage of the "softer side" of the Anthonys.  Obviously, someone is reading Scared Monkeys forum.  I know, because of the lack of gum chewing.  Hey, sort of OT, I'm not going to be around for this week because I am going to an International Music Festival in Lafayette, LA, today!! Yay-file gumbo and grits and oyster po'boys and beignets and shrimp remoulade.... We'll be there until Monday to see bands from all over the world.  The friends we are going with are all musicians and they will be excellent tour guides.  Of course, they go to bed at 4 in the morning and get up at 2 in the afternoon, while the hub and I are 10 pm to 6 am-ers.  We'll just have to deal.
Anyway, I wish you lots of doc dumps and bombshells while I'm away....

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #588 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys I got up before the sun to get caught up .....Whew wonder how long before I'm behind again. 

I think it is great that Oprah canceled her interview with the Scamthony's for whatever the reason or reasons it is one less opportunity for them to get on national TV and use the media to proclaim the Slore's innocence.  I have to believe that all the emails and tweets were instrumental in making this happen..............kudos to everyone who wrote in I think we made a difference now lets hope CBS doesn't allow these 2 monsters to take the reins and turn it into a Slore fest.

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for the loss of our wonderful German Shepherd Zee - your kindness sure made a difference it is a tough thing to go through but we are on the mend. Thank you again.

Fl Beagle Mom aka Mags - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fur baby.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Welcome Glad2Binky   
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: April 22, 2009, 08:25:09 AM »

high tolerance here at SM!

Welcome G2B!

Now CA says "KC was in charge of Caylee" then says "We were looking forward to taking her places" in the next...trust me the public ain't snowed. CA has always said one thing and did another, " It will all come out at trial" Is that where KC will be nominated Mother of the Year award
THANKS..I'm getting the hang of it!! I appreciate the PATIENCE and understanding
Hugg,
Denise

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: April 22, 2009, 08:25:34 AM »

"Caylee was KC's priority" - or so says CA - amazing - I must be a bad mommy since I do not take my kids partying, to strange men's homes, have them exposed to drugs.   

And Kc was afraid - damn straight she was afraid - of being caught, of going to jail, of "having my whole life taken from me" - never was she afraid for anyone but herself.

Someone really needs to offer GA plastic surgery on his mouth - always has the "I am taking a poop" look on it!

That's also the look he gets when he's lying.  And his eyes start blinking really fast.   His face tells us alot.

I agree - KC was only afraid of getting caught.   Why do we have to wait until trial to hear what really happened?   They make me sick.   If she is innocent, why in the hell is she sitting in jail?   What a bunch of BS.   Why isn't anyone looking for Zany?  Don't they know how STUPID they look?

Cindy's brother had it right whne he said they'd go down in history as the stupidest parents ever.

Yep, dumbazzzzzes.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 22, 2009, 08:26:07 AM »

Oh, so today was the "big" day huh. Oh, boy. Casey feared for your life cin cin cause she had plans for you and old Georgie too

And today ... I'm going to adopt a second beagle!!!! It is a big day for Lucy.  She's getting a "brother."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: April 22, 2009, 08:26:08 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Welcome Glad2Binky   

Good Morning, Sassy...THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME
Denise

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #594 on: April 22, 2009, 08:26:41 AM »

Crazy Anthony Accepts her "Motheflucker Of the Century" Award, presented to her by the Grandparents from Hell, 'Shroom Head and Da Hoser Anthony.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 22, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »

Good Mornng to all monkeys, old and new!  I'm swelling up like a toad at the outrage of the "softer side" of the Anthonys.  Obviously, someone is reading Scared Monkeys forum.  I know, because of the lack of gum chewing.  Hey, sort of OT, I'm not going to be around for this week because I am going to an International Music Festival in Lafayette, LA, today!! Yay-file gumbo and grits and oyster po'boys and beignets and shrimp remoulade.... We'll be there until Monday to see bands from all over the world.  The friends we are going with are all musicians and they will be excellent tour guides.  Of course, they go to bed at 4 in the morning and get up at 2 in the afternoon, while the hub and I are 10 pm to 6 am-ers.  We'll just have to deal.
Anyway, I wish you lots of doc dumps and bombshells while I'm away....

Cool.   Sounds like a lot of fun!   
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:15 AM »

AWww thats great that you're getting another beagle....my daddy used to have them when we were kids...they are TOO CUTE!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:46 AM »

Crazy Anthony Accepts her "Motheflucker Of the Century" Award, presented to her by the Grandparents from Hell, 'Shroom Head and Da Hoser Anthony.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:57 AM »

Trimm this one is for you ... of course imagine Cin Cin or Georgie or Lee getting the slap, not you sweetie. You'd be on the giving end.

I remember you, Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: April 22, 2009, 08:28:28 AM »

THATS FUNNY!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.