April 23, 2024, 03:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290870 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #640 on: April 22, 2009, 09:12:24 AM »

Morning Monken CC JSM .... all the pretty monkeys!!!

JSM  hmm, we'll have to see about the hairbands. poor little doggy.

ok, I am going to try and watch the vid just for kicks and giggles ... but maye I shouldn't ... don't want to blow a gasket. Got a dog to go get.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 22, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »

Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says

Amy L. Edwards and Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writers
    8:21 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

During a nationally televised interview this morning, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony offered supportive words for their daughter, Casey Anthony, and said more information will come out during her daughter's murder's trial.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

George Anthony told CBS Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez said he doesn't think it is possible that his daughter would hurt anyone, especially Caylee.

"I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George Anthony said. "She wouldn't hurt her."

The Anthonys were accompanied by lawyer Brad Conway, who said they are "anxiously awaiting" details that will come up during trial.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter is presumed innocent.

"I think the truth will come out at trial," Cindy Anthony said.

Rodriguez asked the Anthonys about their daughter's odd behavior, and questioned why she didn't report Caylee missing.

Cindy Anthony said she didn't understand all the things her daughter did. But she said the reason Casey waited 31
"Caylee belonged to her," she said.

Cindy Anthony also said there was never a "red flag" that anything was amiss until July 15

Rodriguez asked George Anthony about his reaction when Caylee's remains were found just blocks away from their family's Lee Vista-area home.

"Sorrow. Didn't want to believe it," George Anthony said.

The second part of their interview will air Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 22, 2009, 09:16:49 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!!  Sassy, thanks for posting the links...there is no way I was gonna watch them on TV..... what liars they are....and tomorrow they are going to be talking about what they can do to helps others???   

Nothing they say makes any sense.   No one in their right mind would sit in jail day after day if they could tell the "truth" to LE and the FBI.   Everyone sees through their BS.   Cindy still looks evil, even if she's trying to be nicer.   She's a snake.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 22, 2009, 09:18:29 AM »

Good Morning All!

Okay, so I watched the A's this morning. How come when the interviewer mentioned finding Caylee's dead body they didn't go off on her like: " how dare you talk like that about my granddaughter"! George couldn't even tolerate the word "remains" in his depo, HMMMM. I think their Oprah appearance was cancelled because they were not going to be paid. I'm sure CBS paid them something, maybe another night at the Ritz & some more crab puffs?!

Oh and, Yeah Cindy, I can't wait for the trial too, we'll all find out the "real" truth!!! 

The crap about all the family being in danger cracks me up...do they REALLY think anyone believes that? That anyone CAN believe it after seeing kc's actions during those 31 days?  What about all the statements that the kidnappers were being watched? So many lies...and all the while Caylee's little body was rotting in a marsh/swampy area within waking distance to the house.  How do they sleep at night knowing this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: April 22, 2009, 09:18:49 AM »

ok, I am going to try and watch the vid just for kicks and giggles ... but maye I shouldn't ... don't want to blow a gasket. Got a dog to go get.

Make sure you have a PUKE BUCKET handy!!! 

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #645 on: April 22, 2009, 09:20:02 AM »

ok, can't do it. just can't watch.

seeing Caylee's father's day video. I can't watch that and then hear anymore of their BS.

they knew what kind of mother she was??? she is "presumed" innocent not she IS innocent???

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: April 22, 2009, 09:20:04 AM »

Good Morning All!

Okay, so I watched the A's this morning. How come when the interviewer mentioned finding Caylee's dead body they didn't go off on her like: " how dare you talk like that about my granddaughter"! George couldn't even tolerate the word "remains" in his depo, HMMMM. I think their Oprah appearance was cancelled because they were not going to be paid. I'm sure CBS paid them something, maybe another night at the Ritz & some more crab puffs?!

Oh and, Yeah Cindy, I can't wait for the trial too, we'll all find out the "real" truth!!! 

Good morning!
Yea, I cant wait to hear what the A's say when they CONVICT their daughter..THAT will be interesting to say the least!

Yeah, the prosecutors are going to "eat their lunch" I can't wait! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 22, 2009, 09:20:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests!  Today would be a great day for more docs.  It would take away from the Anthony's saga on CBS.

MwC...I agree...but of course any day is a good day for more docs!  BRING THEM ON!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: April 22, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

Good Morning All!

The crap about all the family being in danger cracks me up...do they REALLY think anyone believes that? That anyone CAN believe it after seeing kc's actions during those 31 days?  What about all the statements that the kidnappers were being watched? So many lies...and all the while Caylee's little body was rotting in a marsh/swampy area within waking distance to the house.  How do they sleep at night knowing this!!
Hi Sunny!
I dont know how they do it either ???? Poor lil Caylee...the thought just brings tears to my eyes...she must be so sad watching all this from heaven..HOPEFULLY, Jesus had Nicktoons on for her so she didnt have to hurt from her grandparents today!! 

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:16 AM »

seeing Caylee's father's day video. I can't watch that and then hear anymore of their BS.

they knew what kind of mother she was??? she is "presumed" innocent not she IS innocent???

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

I tried to warn ya LOL Its just a crying shame how they act!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:42 AM »

Hey Goodanmad!! I Love your puppy's pony tails, they're adorable!! 
The best part of the video is Cindy's gum chewing!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #651 on: April 22, 2009, 09:24:14 AM »

Go get the dog, I am at work and haven't watched the vids, won't see them til lunch. Have a great day. Take pics.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: April 22, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »

Go get the dog, I am at work and haven't watched the vids, won't see them til lunch. Have a great day. Take pics.

**WARNING...dont EAT BEFORE you watch it..might LOSE your lunch!! 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #653 on: April 22, 2009, 09:27:02 AM »

I was watching Nancy Grace last night.  Well I really wasn't watching the show, I was listening to the show - well that's not entirely correct either, I was playing with my dog and having a beer when a commercial came on.  Has everyone ordered their "Special Edition" Obama Chia Pet yet?  I certainly have, got my sensimilla seeds ready and waiting to watch "Barry" grow and nice hemp of hair.

I'm also going to order the George and  Lee "Special Edition" Eyebriow Chia Pet.  Fun for all ages!!!

Do No Evil 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: April 22, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »

Casey Anthony

During a nationally televised interview this morning, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony offered supportive words for their daughter, Casey Anthony, and said more information will come out during her daughter's murder's trial.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

George Anthony told CBS Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez said he doesn't think it is possible that his daughter would hurt anyone, especially Caylee.

"I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George Anthony said. "She wouldn't hurt her."
The Anthonys were accompanied by lawyer Brad Conway, who said they are "anxiously awaiting" details that will come up during trial.

Rodriguez asked the Anthonys about their daughter's odd behavior, and questioned why she didn't report Caylee missing.

Cindy Anthony said she didn't understand all the things her daughter did. But she said the reason Casey waited 31

Cindy Anthony also said there was never a "red flag" that anything was amiss until July 15

Rodriguez asked George Anthony about his reaction when Caylee's remains were found just blocks away from their family's Lee Vista-area home.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

This really pisses me off when they say this, and this is discussed in the book: The Sociopath Next Door". I'm going to have to re-post it. Noone is that stupid, not even the A's! They refuse to accept the truth!!! That trial can't get here soon enough!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! 

Phaedrus
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: April 22, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!!  Sassy, thanks for posting the links...there is no way I was gonna watch them on TV..... what liars they are....and tomorrow they are going to be talking about what they can do to helps others???   

Nothing they say makes any sense.   No one in their right mind would sit in jail day after day if they could tell the "truth" to LE and the FBI.   Everyone sees through their BS.   Cindy still looks evil, even if she's trying to be nicer.   She's a snake.   
S

Sassy..."SINdy" is very "SNAKE LIKE" hmmmm reminds me of SATAN!! Anyone else see the similiarities???? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 22, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »

Good Morning All!

Hi Sunny!
I dont know how they do it either ???? Poor lil Caylee...the thought just brings tears to my eyes...she must be so sad watching all this from heaven..HOPEFULLY, Jesus had Nicktoons on for her so she didnt have to hurt from her grandparents today!! 
All this is going to come back and slap them in their faces at trial. cin-cin talking about what a good mother kc was...then Lee is gonna tell about her telling kc what a BAD mother she was and had even talked to an counselor and attorney about gaining custody of Caylee..except they didn't have the money..'splain that one con-cin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: April 22, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

Casey Anthony

This really pisses me off when they say this, and this is discussed in the book: The Sociopath Next Door". I'm going to have to re-post it. Noone is that stupid, not even the A's! They refuse to accept the truth!!! That trial can't get here soon enough!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! 

I "second" that ARRRRGGG!!! Made me VERY angry to see them this morning TRYIng to make us think they believe their daughter! OMG

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: April 22, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

Morning gnm.....what bag of trash they are..they are gonna rot in hell right along with kc!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: April 22, 2009, 09:34:23 AM »

I know the A's will not do this but if I were in their shoes I would completely stop talking to the media, try to find regular jobs and distance themselves from the circus.  If I felt strongly about an organization to remember KL, I would work in the background to make it successful by raising money not putting my face out there.  I know they are incapable of understanding that what they are doing is only going to hurt the case and any organization that associated with them.  But for those of us that want justice for KL, every time they put their faces in front of a camera and tell yet another story or change their demeanor it is probably helping the prosecution.  However I'm sort of thinking they will be on the list to testify and kept on the list until the very very end of the trial and never called. Keep talking As you'll hang her yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.