April 26, 2024, 10:27:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291083 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #780 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:12 AM »

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
I'm sick of all the Anthonys' lies. 

Casey made Caylee a priority?? WTF?

Casey made CASEY a priority. Number 1 and 2 and 3 and so on.

GMAFB

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:44 AM »

George, Cindy Anthony deny, deny, deny on CBS
Posted by Tom Jicha on April 22, 2009 09:28 AM

George and Cindy Anthony said nothing that hasn't been heard many times before on this morning's CBS Early Show.

Maggie Rodriguez asked the right questions but all she got from the parents of accused child killer Casey Anthony was denial, denial, denial and attempts to play on the sympathy of the audience.

Responding to a question from Rodriguez, Cindy said people don't understand, "We've lost someone very close to us and we have someone else that's hurting."

George continued to maintain that despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, his daughter is innocent and therefore will not accept a plea deal. "This trial is only about probably a year away.  I don't really believe that her defense team is going to do anything to jeopardize anything in the future for her...We're just going to have to wait and see what plays out.  I don't believe (a plea deal) is going to happen with her."

Cindy was more assertive in saying Casey would not cop a plea. "Absolutely not.  I don't think Casey would take a plea deal.  You know, Casey's not going to admit something that she hasn't done."

Rodriguez asked if their belief in Casey's innocence is based on parental love and support or because they really believe Casey did not murder their granddaughter.  "I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone," George said.  "And she definitely wouldn't hurt her own child.  I mean, my gosh, I've seen the love every single day that she had for her...She wouldn't hurt her."

The impetus for a plea deal is to avoid the death penalty, which the state has said it will seek if Casey is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee. "That is not even a consideration," Cindy said. "We can't think about what's to come.  She hasn't even had her trial yet, you know.  Casey's presumed innocent, and, you know, we can't think about that right now."

Potentially damaging evidence against Casey could be Cindy's own statement about the smell of death coming from Casey's car after Caylee had been missing almost a month. Cindy declined to answer directly, turning to their lawyer, Brad Conway, who accompanied them to the CBS interview.

"Those are issues that are going to come up at trial and they're anxiously awaiting that," Conway said.   "There's been so much pretrial publicity that's going to affect the ultimate outcome and (Casey's) ability to get a fair trial.  So, the questions that have to do with the statements that they gave, they want to wait, and they want to tell the truth in front of a jury and let a jury decide."

The Anthonys offered a hint of what Casey's defense might be. Asked why Casey waited a month to tell anyone Caylee was missing, Cindy said, "She was afraid."

Rodriguez followed up by asking what Casey feared.

"I can't answer that right now," Cindy responded.

Pressed about this, Cindy said, "She feared for all of our lives."

Part two of Rodriguez's session with the Anthonys will air Thursday morning.

However, the Anthonys sitdown with Oprah is off. Within hours of the announcement that George and Cindy were going to appear on The Early Show, Oprah canceled their appearance, which was expected to air in May.

Oprah doesn't take seconds.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/tv/2009/04/george-cindy-anthony-deny-deny-deny-on-cbs.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: April 22, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »

SunnyinTx said     So a new one has been filed....for something else??

I don't know. 
I want to know about the emails too,cause I'm a curious monkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: April 22, 2009, 11:34:40 AM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy display an interview style reminiscent of 'The Three Faces of Eve'
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 8:50:57 AM

George and Cindy Anthony remind me of the old movie "Three Faces of Eve."

Just like Joanne Woodward, they've run through a series of personalities.

They shared their subdued side in an exclusive interview with CBS' "Early Show" this morning. They were far different from the furious people who gave depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit against their daughter, Casey. Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The news from the interview? Casey, who is facing the death penalty, probably won't accept a plea deal, George said. And Cindy said they wouldn't encourage her to do so.

"I don't think Casey would take a plea deal," Cindy said. "Casey's not going to admit to something she hasn't done."

OK, so maybe it wasn't front-page news. But the interview was another example of how the Anthonys have a habit of contradicting what they've said -- and what has been reported in this well-chronicled saga.

"Early Show" interviewer Maggie Rodriguez asked how Cindy could say with such conviction that Casey hadn't committed the crime. "We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy said.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone, definitely her own child," George added.

He didn't think it was possible Casey could hurt anyone? Really?

Rodriguez asked about the 30 days Caylee was missing -- the days before Cindy called authorities.

"I believed she was with her mom," Cindy said. "I've never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee."

But, of course, that statement contradicts reports that Cindy wanted to gain custody of the little girl.

This morning, Cindy said Caylee had been Casey's priority.

"I'm just the grandmother," Cindy said. "Just because she lived with me doesn't mean Casey wasn't in charge of Caylee."

Rodriguez pressed the point, asking about Casey's history of lies. 

"There was never a red flag until July 15," Cindy said.

Never a red flag? Really?

Rodriguez was sympathetic with two very difficult interview subjects. The chat will continue on Thursday's show. But you have to wonder about the Anthonys' media savvy. They went with "The Early Show" after an interview with daytime queen Oprah Winfrey had been announced. With Winfrey, they would have reached a far wider audience. Yet once Winfrey learned of "The Early Show," she dropped the Anthonys.

Maybe Oprah was the lucky one. The Anthonys are like a minefield for an interviewer.

Rodriguez asked about the penalty. Cindy said they couldn't think about that.

When Rodriguez asked about Cindy's original call to authorities, the grandmother wouldn't touch that question and turned to her attorney, Brad Conway, who was at her side.

George said trying to take his life was the wrong thing and complained about how people had come after his family.

What about the punishment for Caylee's killer?

"We want the truth," Cindy said.

But can they handle the truth? And who are they today?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-show-lowkey-side-to-early-show-grandma-says-she-saw-no-red-flag-in-caylee.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: April 22, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »

WDBO Local News      
George and Cindy back Casey on national TV
By
Marva Hinton
@ April 22, 2009 10:22 AM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

George and Cindy Anthony are back in the national spotlight.

The parents of Casey Anthony sat down Wednesday morning for their first national TV interview since their granddaughter Caylee's body was found.

The Anthonys showed support for Casey during their interview on CBS' "Early Show".

"We love our daughter," said Cindy. "We stand behind her. We know what kind of mother she was."

The couple also reiterated that they do not believe Casey killed Caylee.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone, and she wouldn't have definitely hurt her own child," said George. "I mean, my gosh, I've seen the love every single day that she had for her."

The Anthonys also said they won't encourage Casey to take any kind of plea deal even though the state is seeking the death penalty.

"No, absolutely not," said Cindy. "I don't think Casey would take a plea deal. Casey's not gonna admit for something that she hasn't done."

The Anthonys refused to answer any questions about Cindy's July 911 call when she reported that Casey's car smelled like a dead body.

"The questions that have to do with the statements that they gave, they want to wait, and they want to tell the truth in front of a jury, and let a jury decide," said the Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway.

But Cindy did try to explain why she didn't step in and report Caylee missing before mid July.

"I've never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee," said Cindy. "Casey made Caylee her priority."

George also talked about his suicide attempt. He said the scrutiny on his family weighed on him heavily and it just all got to be too much.

The Anthonys are set to appear on the "Early Show" again Thursday morning for part two of their interview.

Reportedly, Oprah Winfrey was upset by the Anthony's appearance on CBS. The Anthonys had been invited to appear on her show in May, but that interview was canceled after the couple decided to go on the "Early Show".

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/george-and-cindy-back-casey-on.html

Yeah,right.    I don't really care why they aren't going to be on, I'm just glad they are not. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: April 22, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »

Another thing, IF they really want the public to believe that they love (recall the moony eyes at the court appearance) and support kc, why don't they have any exerps of the many letters they supposedly have from/to kc since she's been in jail. The only thing these yoyos ever ask is "have you been to see your daughter" and they always answer something like "we don't visit cause of the lack of privacy" but they always say they correspond with her a lot thru letters.  OK, prove it,  show us a few lines from either of you about missing Caylee, possible killers, missing each other...something.

I've been blinded by their evil past and didn't even catch that they are slowly crafting the present evil. All of this is a clever face recognition canpaign for their future. The only thing that matters now is that enough people "think" that even tho their daughter might be a murderer, they have been long suffering and duped too and want to "help" others.

Hate them and their 007 spybass boat that their riding in on.

I do not believe they have ANY contact with casey other than thru BOZO....at least not since they had Caylee cremated AGAINST casey's wishes......besides BOZO doesn't want casey to talk to ANYONE other than those that HE can control.....so it's just him and his legal team...

ITA Sunny       I think it's the newest lies spewing out of their pie holes.   And I also agree that bozo has probably told kc  the truth of what things might be for her.  He!!, he's so dumb and incompetent, he probably doesn't understand things himself, but he's gonna ride his golden donkey til she gets the DP or life in prison.  For all of them, it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 22, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »

Caylee Anthony's grandparents back daughter on TV
The Associated Press
ORLANDO -- The grandparents of slain Florida toddler Caylee Anthony told a national audience Wednesday they support their daughter, calling her a great mother who could not have harmed the child.

George and Cindy Anthony told CBS' "Early Show" they miss their granddaughter, who was 2 when she disappeared, and their daughter, Casey Anthony. Casey, 23, is jailed pending trial for first-degree murder in the death of the child, whose remains were found in December.

Prosecutors said last week they will seek the death penalty if Casey is convicted. Her trial has been tentatively set for October.

"We love our daughter. We stand behind her. We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy Anthony said.

The grandparents said it was unlikely that Casey Anthony will accept any sort of plea deal. They said Casey would not admit to something she did not do.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone. And she wouldn't definitely hurt her own child. My gosh, I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George Anthony said.

The child's remains were found in woods in Orlando in December, six months after she disappeared.

Casey Anthony claimed that Caylee was kidnapped and has pleaded not guilty.

Cindy Anthony said that her daughter didn't tell authorities when the child disappeared in June because she was "afraid."

"I think the truth will come out at trial," said Cindy Anthony.

George Anthony also talked Wednesday about his emotional difficulties since Caylee's body was found.

In January, Anthony was admitted to a Florida hospital after he was reported missing and found in a hotel. Authorities said he had sent despondent text messages to family members.

"There's only so much a person can take," he said.

The Anthonys had been scheduled to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show next month. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Oprah canceled the interview because the couple decided to appear on other programs, including CBS's "Early Show."

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1011803.html

This would read as they are doing more TV than just CBS.   Anyone heard what OTHER PROGRAMS they are booked on for the alibi tour?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: April 22, 2009, 11:39:11 AM »

Really???? Really!!!!! Really?????

There are no words.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: April 22, 2009, 11:40:48 AM »

Casey Anthony Becomes Bulimic
ORLANDO, Fl., Apr. 22

Casey Anthony, who stands accused of her murdering her daughter Caylee Anthony, has become bulimic leading up to her trial.

"Casey was worried that she was putting on weight in jail, and she's obviously determined to look her best when she takes center stage in the courtroom," a source told National Enquirer. "If that means throwing up in her cell, then she's prepared to do it."

23 year old Casey is locked up in Orlando at the Orange County Jail awaiting trial for the murder of baby Casey. Casey was 2 when she was murdered and her skeletal remains were discovered in a wooded area near her family's home.

According to the report in the Enquirer, Casey Anthony has developed a junk food eating habit which has caused her to gain weight. Remarkably, Anthony is receiving cash gifts from donors which is giving her the money she needs to purchase food at the commissary.

Now she's looking to lose the weight prior to her trial.

"Casey must have realized that the only way she could eat all those goodies and stay slim was to start throwing up. It is classic bingeing and purging," said the source.

"The toilet is in the back right-hand corner of her cell, and during the night it's very dimly lit, so no one would see what she was doing. But people have heard her barfing."

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/67280.html
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: April 22, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

For your Evening Entertainment - ( some swearing .. just for those who have kids near)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWpoGkIRGUg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MWpoGkIRGUg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>
That was great! The best was..................................

Cindy, just pull your lip over your head and swallow!

I can't take any more of their BS. "I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone, definitely her own child,"

I think I'm going to go watch some Billy Mays and Vince the Shamwow guy (and for you folks in Central Fl.......some Appliance Direct) infomercials.

They are more enjoyable and less stressful!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 22, 2009, 11:42:43 AM »

yeah she makes me want to barf too

ok, monkey monks I'll BBL ... off to meet the doggy

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 22, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

WNBC drops 'content center' term from newsroom discussion
By Richard Huff
DAILY NEWS TV EDITOR

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 4:00 AM

<snipped>

Dot's all ...

Oprah Winfrey canceled an interview Tuesday with George and Cindy Anthony, grandparents of Caylee Anthony, after the couple decided to first speak to CBS' "The Early Show." Winfrey's team had announced she had an exclusive interview with the Anthonys to talk for the first time since their granddaughter was found dead. However, CBS' Maggie Rodriguez landed the Anthonys, whose daughter has been charged with Caylee's murder, for an interview to air Wednesday and Thursday (7-9 a.m.) on the "Early Show." Winfrey's spokesman, citing the Anthonys' interview with other outlets, said they've scrapped the chat. ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/04/22/2009-04-22_wnbc_drops_content_term_from_.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 22, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »

There are no words.

HOw about  @#*& and  &^%#*#  and #$@!*&^ and   YOU'RE SUCH  A  *&^%$#%^$  LIAR  !!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 22, 2009, 11:45:16 AM »

Anthonys Appear On CBS 'Early Show' Today
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:55:44 AM

ORLANDO -- George and Cindy Anthony went before a national audience Wednesday morning.  It was the first time they've been interviewed together since the remains of their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony was found.

They were interviewed this morning on the CBS 'Early Show.'

They discussed the news that prosecutors will now seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.  Casey is facing first-degree murder for the death of Caylee, but they say don't believe that Casey is capable of killing her own daughter.

George Anthony also broke his silence over his suicide attempt.  George said the immense pressure his family was under took a toll on him.

“It got to the point on that one day, there just so much a person can take. And I mean sure, I know it was the wrong direction to go in, I know that,” George said. “ And I want to talk to more people about that. You can't give up. Even though the days get hard for you.”

The Anthonys will return to the 'Early Show' Thursday.   

“The Oprah Winfrey Show” has pulled the plug on an interview with the Anthonys.

A representative for Winfrey’s show said, "Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ at this time."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/22/39the_oprah_winfrey_show39_a_nogo_for_anthonys.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: April 22, 2009, 11:47:03 AM »

There are no words.

HOw about  @#*& and  &^%#*#  and #$@!*&^ and   YOU'RE SUCH  A  *&^%$#%^$  LIAR  !!!!

my fists speak louder than words

come here Cindy and George too

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 22, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »

There are no words.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: April 22, 2009, 11:48:16 AM »

Casey Anthony's parents stand behind her on 'The Early Show'

ORLANDO, Fla. — The grandparents of slain Florida toddler Caylee Anthony say they are standing behind their daughter, who is accused of killing the little girl.

George and Cindy Anthony appeared Wednesday on CBS' "The Early Show." They said it is unlikely that Casey Anthony will accept any sort of plea deal in the case, adding that the 23-year-old "is not going to admit to something she hasn't done."

Caylee was 2 when she went missing in 2008; she was later found dead. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with the girl's murder. Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty.

The Anthonys were scheduled to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show next month. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Oprah canceled the interview because the couple decided to appear on other programs.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090422/ARTICLES/904229977/-1/MAGAZINE?Title=Casey-Anthony-s-parents-stand-behind-her-on-The-Early-Show-

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 22, 2009, 11:50:23 AM »

Anthonys Appear On CBS 'Early Show' Today
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:55:44 AM

ORLANDO -- George and Cindy Anthony went before a national audience Wednesday morning.  It was the first time they've been interviewed together since the remains of their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony was found.

They were interviewed this morning on the CBS 'Early Show.'

They discussed the news that prosecutors will now seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.  Casey is facing first-degree murder for the death of Caylee, but they say don't believe that Casey is capable of killing her own daughter.

George Anthony also broke his silence over his suicide attempt.  George said the immense pressure his family was under took a toll on him.

“It got to the point on that one day, there just so much a person can take. And I mean sure, I know it was the wrong direction to go in, I know that,” George said. “ And I want to talk to more people about that. You can't give up. Even though the days get hard for you.”

The Anthonys will return to the 'Early Show' Thursday.   

“The Oprah Winfrey Show” has pulled the plug on an interview with the Anthonys.

A representative for Winfrey’s show said, "Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ at this time."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/22/39the_oprah_winfrey_show39_a_nogo_for_anthonys.html

That makes me think what ABC was getting out of the deal to put the Ants entourage up at the Ritz? If they were getting first dibs I bet they are now pizzed.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 22, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »

There are no words.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 22, 2009, 11:53:36 AM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.