April 18, 2024, 10:42:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290476 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy display an interview style reminiscent of 'The Three Faces of Eve'
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 8:50:57 AM

George and Cindy Anthony remind me of the old movie "Three Faces of Eve."

Just like Joanne Woodward, they've run through a series of personalities.

They shared their subdued side in an exclusive interview with CBS' "Early Show" this morning. They were far different from the furious people who gave depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit against their daughter, Casey. Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The news from the interview? Casey, who is facing the death penalty, probably won't accept a plea deal, George said. And Cindy said they wouldn't encourage her to do so.

"I don't think Casey would take a plea deal," Cindy said. "Casey's not going to admit to something she hasn't done."

OK, so maybe it wasn't front-page news. But the interview was another example of how the Anthonys have a habit of contradicting what they've said -- and what has been reported in this well-chronicled saga.

"Early Show" interviewer Maggie Rodriguez asked how Cindy could say with such conviction that Casey hadn't committed the crime. "We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy said.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone, definitely her own child," George added.

He didn't think it was possible Casey could hurt anyone? Really?

Rodriguez asked about the 30 days Caylee was missing -- the days before Cindy called authorities.

"I believed she was with her mom," Cindy said. "I've never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee."

But, of course, that statement contradicts reports that Cindy wanted to gain custody of the little girl.

This morning, Cindy said Caylee had been Casey's priority.

"I'm just the grandmother," Cindy said. "Just because she lived with me doesn't mean Casey wasn't in charge of Caylee."

Rodriguez pressed the point, asking about Casey's history of lies. 

"There was never a red flag until July 15," Cindy said.

Never a red flag? Really?

Rodriguez was sympathetic with two very difficult interview subjects. The chat will continue on Thursday's show. But you have to wonder about the Anthonys' media savvy. They went with "The Early Show" after an interview with daytime queen Oprah Winfrey had been announced. With Winfrey, they would have reached a far wider audience. Yet once Winfrey learned of "The Early Show," she dropped the Anthonys.

Maybe Oprah was the lucky one. The Anthonys are like a minefield for an interviewer.

Rodriguez asked about the penalty. Cindy said they couldn't think about that.

When Rodriguez asked about Cindy's original call to authorities, the grandmother wouldn't touch that question and turned to her attorney, Brad Conway, who was at her side.

George said trying to take his life was the wrong thing and complained about how people had come after his family.

What about the punishment for Caylee's killer?

"We want the truth," Cindy said.

But can they handle the truth? And who are they today?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-show-lowkey-side-to-early-show-grandma-says-she-saw-no-red-flag-in-caylee.html

thanks NR....I love the last line...can they handle the truth? of course they can, cause they already know the truth!  casey murdered Caylee and will pay for it!!

And who are they today?
  LOL...they haven't a clue...looks like they are trying to reinvent themselves...but one thing for sure...they have been memorialized on film spewing all their lies, their hate, their misplaced anger, their assaults on people who seek justice, their insults and their disdain for TRUTH and JUSTICE!!  And this will follow them no matter how they try to change their persona!  EVIL IS EVIL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: April 22, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »

Did anyone hear what LP said on NG last night...I was listening with one ear and then the phone rang and I missed it...but he looked like he had a smug expression on his face when he finished saying whatever it was he said!!
No, but I would like to know 

Good morning Monkeys

LP was talking about he thinks LE over heard casey telling JB where Caylee was and that officer told someone. He thinks if the defence finds out that it happened this way that finding Caylee's body could not be used in court.

Monkey hugs
Let's hope this is not what happened.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: April 22, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

Another thing, IF they really want the public to believe that they love (recall the moony eyes at the court appearance) and support kc, why don't they have any exerps of the many letters they supposedly have from/to kc since she's been in jail. The only thing these yoyos ever ask is "have you been to see your daughter" and they always answer something like "we don't visit cause of the lack of privacy" but they always say they correspond with her a lot thru letters.  OK, prove it,  show us a few lines from either of you about missing Caylee, possible killers, missing each other...something.

I've been blinded by their evil past and didn't even catch that they are slowly crafting the present evil. All of this is a clever face recognition canpaign for their future. The only thing that matters now is that enough people "think" that even tho their daughter might be a murderer, they have been long suffering and duped too and want to "help" others.

Hate them and their 007 spybass boat that their riding in on.

I do not believe they have ANY contact with casey other than thru BOZO....at least not since they had Caylee cremated AGAINST casey's wishes......besides BOZO doesn't want casey to talk to ANYONE other than those that HE can control.....so it's just him and his legal team...

ITA Sunny       I think it's the newest lies spewing out of their pie holes.   And I also agree that bozo has probably told kc  the truth of what things might be for her.  He!!, he's so dumb and incompetent, he probably doesn't understand things himself, but he's gonna ride his golden donkey til she gets the DP or life in prison.  For all of them, it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$

Yep....the money from Caylee's murder!  How frigging SICK is that!! 

FRY BITCH FRY...and REMAINS, george...REMAINS

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 22, 2009, 11:58:31 AM »

yeah she makes me want to barf too

ok, monkey monks I'll BBL ... off to meet the doggy

see ya later GnM

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 22, 2009, 12:00:27 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

Thanks mymonkey         I've been fanatsizing that LP would start pimping HIS version of the kc saga to the movie moguls. His account could be far more accurate than spindy.  That would ensure that the "real" cindy would come out swinging. The image she's trying to stuff down the tv viewers now is the fluffy, justice seeking m ::MonkeyTongue::om/grandmom.........barf                   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 22, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »

O/T
No Rose, Am I flashing again this morning???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: April 22, 2009, 12:01:44 PM »

I may be wrong, but as I understand, both Roy Kronk and Amy Huiezenga have both filed Motions for Proetective orders seeking releive from the court.  The Motion to Subpoena phone records with number and pings have no date limitations or content limitations.  Neither want irrelevant phone numbers of friends and family, as well as text messages unrelated to the case to be obtained by the defense.  Both are claiming the sought after subpoenas are too broad and need to be narrowed in time and scope. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 22, 2009, 12:04:13 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

Thanks mymonkey         I've been fanatsizing that LP would start pimping HIS version of the kc saga to the movie moguls. His account could be far more accurate than spindy.  That would ensure that the "real" cindy would come out swinging. The image she's trying to stuff down the tv viewers now is the fluffy, justice seeking m ::MonkeyTongue::om/grandmom.........barf                   

This is the REAL CINDY that we know!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 22, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »

Pooky~thanks so much for your post the other day regarding the internet searches.  It was very helpful.  I've always thought that there was alot of info there for the digging but when I look at the discovery it reads like Dolce & Capp's conversation last night.   Keep the digging, very informative!  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 22, 2009, 12:08:05 PM »

This is the REAL CINDY that we know!!!

I needed a good laugh this is great

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 22, 2009, 12:10:38 PM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy display an interview style reminiscent of 'The Three Faces of Eve'
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 8:50:57 AM

George and Cindy Anthony remind me of the old movie "Three Faces of Eve."

Just like Joanne Woodward, they've run through a series of personalities.

They shared their subdued side in an exclusive interview with CBS' "Early Show" this morning. They were far different from the furious people who gave depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit against their daughter, Casey. Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The news from the interview? Casey, who is facing the death penalty, probably won't accept a plea deal, George said. And Cindy said they wouldn't encourage her to do so.

"I don't think Casey would take a plea deal," Cindy said. "Casey's not going to admit to something she hasn't done."

OK, so maybe it wasn't front-page news. But the interview was another example of how the Anthonys have a habit of contradicting what they've said -- and what has been reported in this well-chronicled saga.

"Early Show" interviewer Maggie Rodriguez asked how Cindy could say with such conviction that Casey hadn't committed the crime. "We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy said.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone, definitely her own child," George added.

He didn't think it was possible Casey could hurt anyone? Really?

Rodriguez asked about the 30 days Caylee was missing -- the days before Cindy called authorities.

"I believed she was with her mom," Cindy said. "I've never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee."

But, of course, that statement contradicts reports that Cindy wanted to gain custody of the little girl.

This morning, Cindy said Caylee had been Casey's priority.

"I'm just the grandmother," Cindy said. "Just because she lived with me doesn't mean Casey wasn't in charge of Caylee."

Rodriguez pressed the point, asking about Casey's history of lies. 

"There was never a red flag until July 15," Cindy said.

Never a red flag? Really?

Rodriguez was sympathetic with two very difficult interview subjects. The chat will continue on Thursday's show. But you have to wonder about the Anthonys' media savvy. They went with "The Early Show" after an interview with daytime queen Oprah Winfrey had been announced. With Winfrey, they would have reached a far wider audience. Yet once Winfrey learned of "The Early Show," she dropped the Anthonys.

Maybe Oprah was the lucky one. The Anthonys are like a minefield for an interviewer.

Rodriguez asked about the penalty. Cindy said they couldn't think about that.

When Rodriguez asked about Cindy's original call to authorities, the grandmother wouldn't touch that question and turned to her attorney, Brad Conway, who was at her side.

George said trying to take his life was the wrong thing and complained about how people had come after his family.

What about the punishment for Caylee's killer?

But can they handle the truth? And who are they today?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-show-lowkey-side-to-early-show-grandma-says-she-saw-no-red-flag-in-caylee.html

thanks NR....I love the last line...can they handle the truth? of course they can, cause they already know the truth!  casey murdered Caylee and will pay for it!!

And who are they today?
  LOL...they haven't a clue...looks like they are trying to reinvent themselves...but one thing for sure...they have been memorialized on film spewing all their lies, their hate, their misplaced anger, their assaults on people who seek justice, their insults and their disdain for TRUTH and JUSTICE!!  And this will follow them no matter how they try to change their persona!  EVIL IS EVIL

So true Sunny, evil is evil   but everybody who really cares about Caylee and justice will have to make it our duty to never let others forget about the lies, the anger, the insults, the assaults.  You know how it is, a celebrity can do something terrible, but with the right PR and constant media spin, the average person begins to sorta forget and the new improved version becomes the one remembered.
I don't want to become any more obssessed about this than I already am but I sure want to stick around long enough to see kc pay for it  and hopefully to dog CA & GA 's attempts to reinvent themselves and live off their foundation.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: April 22, 2009, 12:11:45 PM »

Pooky~thanks so much for your post the other day regarding the internet searches.  It was very helpful.  I've always thought that there was alot of info there for the digging but when I look at the discovery it reads like Dolce & Capp's conversation last night.   Keep the digging, very informative!  Lovinlife

Thank Lovin -- you are so sweet --
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 22, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »

Really???? Really!!!!! Really?????

There are no words.
They would not know the truth even if it jumped up and bit them on their azzes 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 22, 2009, 12:13:27 PM »

We want pictures
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 22, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »

Good morning monkeys

Well, I'm here after telling my stomach not to revolt & finish cussing in Italian, the doorbell rang & my painter arrived - he wanted to know what I was singing in a foreign tongue, I kid you not!  ::blushing::   I was reading to catch up on what everyone thought of the interview, here goes mine.

This entire interview was transparent, the way it ended it was perfectly clear to me that today was a total set up for Part 2, Scamanthony's future projects to help others NOT!   More like listen to us fool the world what our intentions are, its really only an easy way for us to make blood money off the backs of naive donors & sponsors, we really just want a life of privilege without having to work & Casey can come home to continue screwing the rest of Orlando!

As suspected, regardless of their tone or demeanor they contradicted themselves again & boldface lied under a veil of phony pouts.   While a few nitwits (I apologize if that's blunt but you cant follow this case & conclude otherwise) may have bought their singsong, their previous sworn statements & media commentary will bite them in their sorry @$$e$ !!   As far as their vie for an Daytime Emmy, to quote Dolce FAIL!   I must follow that up by saying, for those that may not have been exposed to much regarding this case (how is that possible?) "nitwit" can't apply to them in all fairness but they are in for a big surprise if they do start paying attention to the details.

I'm sure we will break it down as the day progresses....after all if one thing is for certain the Anthonys have a way of making sure there is plenty to discuss & be outraged about, amazingly they also offer a ton of material for comic relief as well.  I would be remise if I didn't mention that any and all of it was at the expense of an innocent beautiful babygirl, and it is comforting here to know that Caylee will never be forgotten nor forsaken by us monkeys or the majority of the world for that matter.  If only her mother & the rest of her family valued you her life as much as strangers that care genuinely & from pure hearts...sigh

Ill be here but a tad preoccupied this morning getting stuff done around the house working around what the painter has to do.  Huggs to everyone

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 22, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »

Thanks mymonkey
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #816 on: April 22, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »

We want pictures

Here ya go NRCG...

Whorseface cleaning up for her next court appearnace.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 22, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »

O/T
No Rose, Am I flashing again this morning???
No you aren't, you look fabulous 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: April 22, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »

I may be wrong, but as I understand, both Roy Kronk and Amy Huiezenga have both filed Motions for Proetective orders seeking releive from the court.  The Motion to Subpoena phone records with number and pings have no date limitations or content limitations.  Neither want irrelevant phone numbers of friends and family, as well as text messages unrelated to the case to be obtained by the defense.  Both are claiming the sought after subpoenas are too broad and need to be narrowed in time and scope. 

Thanks Pooky. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 22, 2009, 12:19:25 PM »

We want pictures

Here ya go NRCG...

Whorseface cleaning up for her next court appearnace.

CC strikes again!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.