April 24, 2024, 09:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290909 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: April 22, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

thanks that was very interesting

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: April 22, 2009, 12:57:58 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

The only reason she considered suicide was she finally realized that the GIG IS OVER.  She is just playing her..MY DAUGHTER IS innocent role...her THOUGHTS WILL SOON RE-APPEAR!!!!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 22, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

That is the exact part that I was going to comment on NRCG!

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

slore & CA wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse!

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Caylee Anthony: Cindy tells CBS' 'Early Show' that she considered suicide but Casey kept her from it
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 11:40:39 AM
Discuss This: Comments (9) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Cindy Anthony contemplated suicide several times, she tells CBS' "Early Show" in an interview to air Thursday morning.

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."

Cindy Anthony "told me with tears in her eyes" that it was "something she had never confessed before," Rodriguez said.

George and Cindy Anthony gave "The Early Show" their first joint interview since granddaughter Caylee's remains were found. Their daughter, Casey, is charged with murdering Caylee.

Rodriguez interviewed the couple live today. The second part was taped after today's show and will air on Thursday's show. "The Early Show" starts at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Rodriguez said she had 30 minutes with the couple after the show. She said the interview could run 10 or 20 minutes -- which would be an eternity in television. She added that it's likely the entire interview will be posted at CBSNews.com.

What else is coming Thursday?

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

"They say they have no regrets," Rodriguez added. "Would they have called for help sooner? No."

*The couple wouldn't say what they thought happened to Caylee, but "Cindy does say she would like to have private time with her daughter."

*Rodriguez said she could ask anything. But the couple wouldn't answer any questions pertaining to evidence, and their attorney, Brad Conway, would jump in when she tried, Rodriguez added.

*The interviewer's take on the Anthonys? "They are bent on supporting their daughter, no matter what," Rodriguez said. "They don't want to lose another family member."

How did Rodriguez gain the interview over Oprah Winfrey?

"I dont' know their dealings with Oprah," Rodriguez said. "We have been working to secure the interview for many months." Rodriguez said she had reached out repeatedly to the couple and Conway.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

Prayed together....are you kidding me....they will stop at nothing, repeat nothing to gain sympathy for their sick story.  All they care about is money and living the life of Riley with the kidfinders group.  I really hope they are caught in their lies and made fools of and possibly prosecuted.  Enough is enough..  I am soooooo mad I better check my blood pressure. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Please excuse me if you guys are way ahead of me on this, but there is some confusion as to the Melanie Ilene Rieger Cruise vs. Melanie Ilene Rieger Conference.

The conference is what the A's are keynote speakers in, NOT the cruise, which is in October.

I still oppose their participation and have voiced my opinion just the same.

Blink
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 22, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Scarlett,Audio interview of Shiley Plesea
http://www.mahalo.com/Shirley_Plesea

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: April 22, 2009, 01:08:50 PM »

Thanks Blink!  I saw you up in the rafters and wondered when you were going to say something.  Would love for you to sit a spell and chat but I know you're a busy woman! 

I just won my 43rd Wii from you site! Thanks again! Lovinlife

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 22, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »

Blink,I understood they would be at the conference.No time for the cruise because that is when the trial is supposed to start.Right?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: April 22, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »

My spelling & grammar sucks worse today than usual!  Sorry everyone, must be the snow!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: April 22, 2009, 01:11:39 PM »

Neither do I, not one bit!!   And Casey stopped her, thanked her for making the 911 calls     BEOOTCH PUHLEAZZZE!

Where are the medical records?   Where are the letters, who read them....yea okay - but then again they seem to forget that THEY mentioned themselves that they sweeped their house for "bugs" so if they were under surveillance these things would be known to the FBI & OCSO...hmmmm

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 22, 2009, 01:11:49 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #851 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

[/b]

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!
According to Lee Anthony's interview with LE that is a lie.  Cindy was not thanked by Casey for calling, they were in a screaming match where Cindy was yelling at Casey demanding to know what she had done, and then she went to the garage to make the 911 call....you even hear in the 911 call Casey yelling at Cindy in the back ground and Cindy yelling back to Casey........
Cindy your little talks mean about as much as a fart in the wind!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #852 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:29 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Please excuse me if you guys are way ahead of me on this, but there is some confusion as to the Melanie Ilene Rieger Cruise vs. Melanie Ilene Rieger Conference.

The conference is what the A's are keynote speakers in, NOT the cruise, which is in October.

I still oppose their participation and have voiced my opinion just the same.

Blink

Thanks Blink, I guess that means I don't need bar tab donations for the cruise. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #853 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!
I'm sure Casey was thanking Cindy 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #854 on: April 22, 2009, 01:15:04 PM »

As will be revelaed on the "Early Show" tomorrow by anchor Maggie Rodriguez, the mother of Casey Anthony, Cindy, also contemplated suicide.  My sources have found one of the many suicide notes that Cindy wrote.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #855 on: April 22, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »

More like Casey handed her a glass of water and some pills, but not before signing the house over to her.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 22, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »

Why would you consider suicide if you were so sure that Caylee was still alive?
I call Bullsnit.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: April 22, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

Monkeys!!!! Top of the morning to y'all! 

Oh, so today was the "big" day huh. Oh, boy. Casey feared for your life cin cin cause she had plans for you and old Georgie too

And today ... I'm going to adopt a second beagle!!!! It is a big day for Lucy.  She's getting a "brother."

How cool GNM, I hope they get a long well.  Let us know how she does.

I missed the Anthony Spectacle this morning. My Golden Sandy got worse over night, we took her to the vets and he said she had a brain tumor. We had to put her to sleep.  I can't stop    Our other two dogs are sticking to us like glue today.  I'll have to watch the CBS thing online.

Welcome Glad, your monkey is cute.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #858 on: April 22, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »

Blink,I understood they would be at the conference.No time for the cruise because that is when the trial is supposed to start.Right?
Have you spoken to this family, I have a feeling they are getting a lot of emails about this. What I would love to know is who invited the Anthonys? Was it the family themselves, or a spokesperson.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:18:41 PM »

My wishful thinking is G&C are just trying to use reverse psychology on KC. Maybe they know she'll do/say the opposite of everything they say. "She won't admit to something she didn't do" "She won't take a plea deal", like I said wishful thinking. Another thing from wftv:

What was very telling is what the Anthonys did not say and haven't said since Caylee's remains were found around the corner from their house.

"I don't understand what happened, I don't know what happened and again, I think we'll learn a lot more as time goes on," Cindy said.

"We love our daughter. We stand behind her. We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy Anthony said.

I just wonder, if she admits she doesn't know what happened, how can she (they) so adamently stand by KC? The only defense they have is that they love her and she was a great mother.

Also this: Prosecutors could release more evidence in the case this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19248537/detail.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.