April 26, 2024, 08:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291117 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: April 22, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

That is the exact part that I was going to comment on NRCG!

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

slore & CA wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse!

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

If it weren't so early I'd probably start drinking.
Is it 5:00 anywhere? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #861 on: April 22, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »

"We want the truth," Cindy said.

Really???? Really!!!!! Really?????

There are no words.
If Cindy really wanted the truth then she would ask her daughter over and over again until it was said.  The Anthonys make me sick with their sniveling interviews.
Cindy can't handle the truth. Hence, the prozac, valium, zanax (only she calls it "zanny") and probably a whole lotta beer-they  look like beer drinkers to me (which is not a slam on any beer drinking monkeys- JSM, that's for you!).

Spinderella, the TRUTH is sitting down at the jail, how's about you haul your azz on down there and see about hearing it? For Caylee's sake, ya old *&^()(*)(&^& (I've used up my curse word allowance today...and it's not even 2 p.m.! Oiy to the vey, this family makes me crazy!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: April 22, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »

Monkeys!!!! Top of the morning to y'all! 

Oh, so today was the "big" day huh. Oh, boy. Casey feared for your life cin cin cause she had plans for you and old Georgie too

And today ... I'm going to adopt a second beagle!!!! It is a big day for Lucy.  She's getting a "brother."

How cool GNM, I hope they get a long well.  Let us know how she does.

I missed the Anthony Spectacle this morning. My Golden Sandy got worse over night, we took her to the vets and he said she had a brain tumor. We had to put her to sleep.  I can't stop    Our other two dogs are sticking to us like glue today.  I'll have to watch the CBS thing online.

Welcome Glad, your monkey is cute.
Fl Beagle Mom, I have no words to say that will help, but I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 22, 2009, 01:22:12 PM »

I just got an e-mail from Hal Boedeker. He advises he doesn't know of any other appearances outside the Connecticut crime conference.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 22, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

More like Casey handed her a glass of water and some pills, but not before signing the house over to her.

You got that right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 22, 2009, 01:22:56 PM »

I just got an e-mail from Hal Boedeker. He advises he doesn't know of any other appearances outside the Connecticut crime conference.

Thanks Fanny

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 22, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

That statetment about KC thanking CA immediately after making that call puts an image in my head that they then proceeded to hug one another and CA said don't worry dear everything will be ok! My common sense though, tells me otherwise.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 22, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »

My wishful thinking is G&C are just trying to use reverse psychology on KC. Maybe they know she'll do/say the opposite of everything they say. "She won't admit to something she didn't do" "She won't take a plea deal", like I said wishful thinking. Another thing from wftv:

What was very telling is what the Anthonys did not say and haven't said since Caylee's remains were found around the corner from their house.

"I don't understand what happened, I don't know what happened and again, I think we'll learn a lot more as time goes on," Cindy said.

"We love our daughter. We stand behind her. We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy Anthony said.

I just wonder, if she admits she doesn't know what happened, how can she (they) so adamently stand by KC? The only defense they have is that they love her and she was a great mother.

Also this: Prosecutors could release more evidence in the case this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19248537/detail.html
Good observation, and thanks   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: April 22, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

Capp,
O/T
I wanted to thank you for posting the Youtube "Nessun Dorma." I have heard the song and the Three Tenors and thought the song was just beautiful. I never knew the words. Thank you for giving both the italian and english translation. This is one I will go back to again and again.

Sei il benvenuto in modo Fanny.  E 'una bella canzone, mi č piaciuto č entusiasta! 
You are so welcome, Fanny.  It is a beautiful song, I am thrilled you liked it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

It's always 5:00 somewhere 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

I'll set my clocks to say 5 o'clock.  GO have your drink now  

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »

Monkeys!!!! Top of the morning to y'all! 

Oh, so today was the "big" day huh. Oh, boy. Casey feared for your life cin cin cause she had plans for you and old Georgie too

And today ... I'm going to adopt a second beagle!!!! It is a big day for Lucy.  She's getting a "brother."

I missed the Anthony Spectacle this morning. My Golden Sandy got worse over night, we took her to the vets and he said she had a brain tumor. We had to put her to sleep.  I can't stop    Our other two dogs are sticking to us like glue today.  I'll have to watch the CBS thing online.

Fl Beagle Mom, I have no words to say that will help, but I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry

Same here. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »

Thanks 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 22, 2009, 01:26:11 PM »

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

Go ahead.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

Thank you.I'm having a snitty day.  I want to beat the mess out of those Anthonys.

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #875 on: April 22, 2009, 01:28:09 PM »

Oh, you poor thing! I am so sorry for your loss. Do you know about the Rainbow Bridge? Sandy will be there, waiting for you.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 22, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »

You're right Monkeys.It's always 5:00 somewhere. 
I wonder what Cindy keeps in her water bottle?Nobody drinks that much water.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 22, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

Sorry I bailed on you last night 3Babies. I was pooped. Glad to see you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 22, 2009, 01:30:35 PM »

As will be revelaed on the "Early Show" tomorrow by anchor Maggie Rodriguez, the mother of Casey Anthony, Cindy, also contemplated suicide.  My sources have found one of the many suicide notes that Cindy wrote.

O CC you're quick wit is just what is needed to calm & make me laugh instead of having a "Caplosion" over these evil twits!   While Im at it everyone's sense of humor here is a welcome relief to the anguish we go thru following this case & trying to heal of a broken heart with the reality of what happened to Caylee.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: April 22, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Please excuse me if you guys are way ahead of me on this, but there is some confusion as to the Melanie Ilene Rieger Cruise vs. Melanie Ilene Rieger Conference.

The conference is what the A's are keynote speakers in, NOT the cruise, which is in October.

I still oppose their participation and have voiced my opinion just the same.

Blink

Letter written and sent to the Conference website.  Who else can I write to.  I am in the mood for a fight today.  The Anthony family make me sooo mad.  When is this going to be about Caylee? not poor Cindy and poor George and scared Casey and strange Lee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.