April 26, 2024, 10:26:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291122 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: April 22, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Please excuse me if you guys are way ahead of me on this, but there is some confusion as to the Melanie Ilene Rieger Cruise vs. Melanie Ilene Rieger Conference.

The conference is what the A's are keynote speakers in, NOT the cruise, which is in October.

I still oppose their participation and have voiced my opinion just the same.

Blink

Letter written and sent to the Conference website.  Who else can I write to.  I am in the mood for a fight today.  The Anthony family make me sooo mad.  When is this going to be about Caylee? not poor Cindy and poor George and scared Casey and strange Lee?

Blink -  the flyer says "Sail with the presenters and participants of the 13th Annual Melanie Rieger Conference".    I guess I was confused.

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/cruise.php
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 22, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »

Fl Beagle

I know your heart is aching right now, please know I'm with you in spirit with prayers and comforting huggs.[/color]

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #902 on: April 22, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »

Monkeys!!!! Top of the morning to y'all! 

Oh, so today was the "big" day huh. Oh, boy. Casey feared for your life cin cin cause she had plans for you and old Georgie too

And today ... I'm going to adopt a second beagle!!!! It is a big day for Lucy.  She's getting a "brother."

How cool GNM, I hope they get a long well.  Let us know how she does.

I missed the Anthony Spectacle this morning. My Golden Sandy got worse over night, we took her to the vets and he said she had a brain tumor. We had to put her to sleep.  I can't stop    Our other two dogs are sticking to us like glue today.  I'll have to watch the CBS thing online.

Welcome Glad, your monkey is cute.

I am soo sorry to hear about your dog Fl Beagle Mom - I know your heart is broke and the pain is horrible, our dog died last week.... my thoughts and prayers are with you.  The problem with dogs is they don't live long enough - - only people who have loved a dog can understand this. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 22, 2009, 01:56:17 PM »

I may be wrong, but as I understand, both Roy Kronk and Amy Huiezenga have both filed Motions for Proetective orders seeking releive from the court.  The Motion to Subpoena phone records with number and pings have no date limitations or content limitations.  Neither want irrelevant phone numbers of friends and family, as well as text messages unrelated to the case to be obtained by the defense.  Both are claiming the sought after subpoenas are too broad and need to be narrowed in time and scope. 

Thanks Pooky...I am sure I heard that as well!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: April 22, 2009, 01:58:03 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 22, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »

Interesting that Cindy also said that she knows what kind of mother Casey was.  Yeah, Cindy, you said she was an unfit mother whose daughter should be taken away from her, as well as a pathological liar.  Go blow smoke up somebody else's butt, will you?  Seriously, I hope she keeps talking,  because all these things can be used to destroy what tiny tad of credibility she has left at trial.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 22, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Please excuse me if you guys are way ahead of me on this, but there is some confusion as to the Melanie Ilene Rieger Cruise vs. Melanie Ilene Rieger Conference.

The conference is what the A's are keynote speakers in, NOT the cruise, which is in October.

I still oppose their participation and have voiced my opinion just the same.

Blink

Thanks Blink, I guess that means I don't need bar tab donations for the cruise. 

Rats JSM!
I thought we were going to have somebody to get rid of err get some new info on the Anthonys.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: April 22, 2009, 02:04:16 PM »

My spelling & grammar sucks worse today than usual!  Sorry everyone, must be the snow!

What did you just say....did you use the "S" word?   

No more of that my little Monkey Neighbor!  Please say it isn't so!

SNOW??? Where do you live my dear.  It's 80 degrees in Las Vegas.  I cannot even compute snow.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 22, 2009, 02:05:48 PM »

thanks NR....I love the last line...can they handle the truth? of course they can, cause they already know the truth!  casey murdered Caylee and will pay for it!!

And who are they today?
  LOL...they haven't a clue...looks like they are trying to reinvent themselves...but one thing for sure...they have been memorialized on film spewing all their lies, their hate, their misplaced anger, their assaults on people who seek justice, their insults and their disdain for TRUTH and JUSTICE!!  And this will follow them no matter how they try to change their persona!  EVIL IS EVIL

So true Sunny, evil is evil   but everybody who really cares about Caylee and justice will have to make it our duty to never let others forget about the lies, the anger, the insults, the assaults.  You know how it is, a celebrity can do something terrible, but with the right PR and constant media spin, the average person begins to sorta forget and the new improved version becomes the one remembered.
I don't want to become any more obssessed about this than I already am but I sure want to stick around long enough to see kc pay for it  and hopefully to dog CA & GA 's attempts to reinvent themselves and live off their foundation.

Me too...I will be here to the end.....I think SM is doing a great job and will continue to do a great job for victims of crime!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: April 22, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »

Thanks Blink!  I saw you up in the rafters and wondered when you were going to say something.  Would love for you to sit a spell and chat but I know you're a busy woman! 

I just won my 43rd Wii from you site! Thanks again! Lovinlife

Lovin!!!!
Thanks, your only about 8,347 behind me!!!! Lol I hate that effin thing.. I digress.

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #910 on: April 22, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #911 on: April 22, 2009, 02:08:28 PM »

Interesting that Cindy also said that she knows what kind of mother Casey was.  Yeah, Cindy, you said she was an unfit mother whose daughter should be taken away from her, as well as a pathological liar.  Go blow smoke up somebody else's butt, will you?  Seriously, I hope she keeps talking,  because all these things can be used to destroy what tiny tad of credibility she has left at trial.
See everyone is calling it the Anthony Aliby Tour, but I am calling it the Fairwell Tour.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 22, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

The best is yet to come with these people.  This will definitely follow not only GEORGE AND CINDY...but LEE needs to make a living.  People do not hire liars and thieves.  They think they have the upperhand at this time, but it will all come back to bit them in the A$$.

Also, listening to them in their depos, and the videos being played showing their contradictions and lies....gives an excellent portrait of them.

When they are on the stand....they are gonna FALL. 

After their displays at the Morgan depos it will be very interesting to see of they try this with Judge Strickland.......their display was disgusting...but their lies and refusal to answer the questions is certainly going to come back and haunt them at the trial

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: April 22, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

OT~Amber Alert Issued in Eastern Oregon for 5 yo boy-Mother suspected:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4915.msg778882#msg778882

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 22, 2009, 02:12:25 PM »

As will be revelaed on the "Early Show" tomorrow by anchor Maggie Rodriguez, the mother of Casey Anthony, Cindy, also contemplated suicide.  My sources have found one of the many suicide notes that Cindy wrote.

CC, You're too much.

OMG, CC, Ditto.. I needed that today.
These 2.. I think I will start role playing what my interview would be like with them so I dont break anymore shoes. I love my shoes. They dont deserve it.
B
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 22, 2009, 02:12:26 PM »

This was just posted on myspace. We are in Oregon, thought I would pass it on even though most of you are far from here.

ATTENTION: There is an AMBER Alert in your area.
Please CLICK HERE to find out more information.

Missing From:   555 Saginaw, Hines, OR
Missing Date:   4/22/2009 12:00 AM

866-526-2375

Circumstances:   The child was abducted by the suspects. They may be traveling in the listed vehicle with a small white shi tszu dog named "Buzz". It is believed the child is in danger.

Missing Child
Name: Masson Weller
Hair Color: Sandy brown   Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: W   Age: 5
Height: 3'8   Weight: 45 lbs
Description: Wearing white t-shirt, blue pajama pants, no shoes

Suspect
Name: Myranda Denny
Hair Color: Strawberry blonde   Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: W   Age: 27
Height: 5'5   Weight: 155 lbs
Description: Missing teeth, cracked front tooth, wearing jeans, dark t-shirt, knee-high boots
Name: Mark Aries
Hair Color: Salt/pepper
Skin Color: W   Age: 39 years old
Height: 5'6   Weight: 230lbs
Description: Has long hair and mustache

Vehicle Information
Make: Toyota   Model: Camry
Color: Black
License State: OR   License Text: 182CYE
Vehicle: 4-door

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 22, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

me neither...sounds like cin-cin is trying to play a sympathy card...oooppppssssss ain't gonna work.  And if she thought Caylee was alive why would she even contemplate suicide? Pure cin-cin bull poop!!  And her and casey praying??  OHMYGAWD!  Can you just imagine!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: April 22, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

After their displays at the Morgan depos it will be very interesting to see of they try this with Judge Strickland.......their display was disgusting...but their lies and refusal to answer the questions is certainly going to come back and haunt them at the trial
Strickland can hardly stomach Bias, I am sure he will not put up with any of Cindy's antics in his court room. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: April 22, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

See everyone is calling it the Anthony Aliby Tour, but I am calling it the Fairwell Tour.

My dearest Dolce+2-
I hope your correct, but I used Alibi Tour because thats what John Morgan called it, and I heart him.
B
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: April 22, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

This was just posted on myspace. We are in Oregon, thought I would pass it on even though most of you are far from here.

ATTENTION: There is an AMBER Alert in your area.
Please CLICK HERE to find out more information.

Missing From:   555 Saginaw, Hines, OR
Missing Date:   4/22/2009 12:00 AM

866-526-2375

Circumstances:   The child was abducted by the suspects. They may be traveling in the listed vehicle with a small white shi tszu dog named "Buzz". It is believed the child is in danger.

Missing Child
Name: Masson Weller
Hair Color: Sandy brown   Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: W   Age: 5
Height: 3'8   Weight: 45 lbs
Description: Wearing white t-shirt, blue pajama pants, no shoes

Suspect
Name: Myranda Denny
Hair Color: Strawberry blonde   Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: W   Age: 27
Height: 5'5   Weight: 155 lbs
Description: Missing teeth, cracked front tooth, wearing jeans, dark t-shirt, knee-high boots
Name: Mark Aries
Hair Color: Salt/pepper
Skin Color: W   Age: 39 years old
Height: 5'6   Weight: 230lbs
Description: Has long hair and mustache

Vehicle Information
Make: Toyota   Model: Camry
Color: Black
License State: OR   License Text: 182CYE
Vehicle: 4-door
Thank you Cin and Lovin.  What is wrong with people?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.